Dead and Horny Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this for?"

"You're crying." Zel was familiar with Dana's intense flashbacks.

"So I am." Dana wiped her face, surprised that she hadn't noticed the moisture. Zombie tears came out at room temperature, which was part of the problem.

"You didn't answer my other question," Zel said as she adjusted Dana's arm to start working on her triceps.

"You're right, I didn't." Dana had a strong suspicion that even speaking about Velvet's death would send her down the rabbit hole of grief once more. Eulalie's name had been the trigger, there was no doubt in her mind.

Zel changed the subject, asking Dana about a new mapping project the centaurs had planned. Earlier in the year, it had appeared that the Mandragora plant had returned to the area, but Zel couldn't be sure if it was the original plant or an offspring. After some reports from other centaurs, the plant had vanished. Zel thought it may have just moved to a better spot, but she wasn't about to go looking herself, as the Mandragora had a very interesting defense mechanism.

It took almost two hours for Zel to complete the task. Throughout the process, anything she used was either sterilized in the fire or simply burned. Even the blanket was tossed into the flames; the last thing anyone wanted was a breakout of zombie centaurs.

"Hmm." Dana flexed her arm to make sure that everything worked. She could feel the pit of hunger in her belly expand as her magic was used to heal the damaged tissue. "Looks like I'm all fixed."

"Not all wounds are external." Zel tapped Dana on the forehead. "You may be dead, but you still have feelings. Have you talked with Mike about it?"

"A bit." He had been hit hard by Velvet's death, and she hadn't wanted to bother him. Several months had passed, and she was still having the odd outburst. "Ratu thinks the part of my brain that regulates emotion may have been partially resurrected. So when it catches up to me, I get it all at once."

Similar things had happened to Dana before, but it was always after feeding off of Mike's magic. His semen was essentially a calorie bomb of magic capable of replenishing her lost reserves as well as preventing her from taking a bite out of anyone who moved.

Zel stuck the tweezers in the box and held it up. "No more injuries until you refill this. I have maybe enough for a severed toe, or perhaps a pinky."

Dana took the box. She had nothing else going on, so figured now was as good a time as any. "Thanks, Zel."

"Anytime." Zel pulled off the gloves and tossed them in the flames. The air filled with the scent of carcinogenic smoke, which managed to overpower the smell of Zel's hamburger hide.

Damn, Dana was hungry. Smacking her lips, she left the centaur behind and returned to her home through the portal. With so much regeneration to fix her arm, she was overdue for a snack, which meant raiding the fridge for a shot of Mike's semen.

She had long ago come to terms with the idea that her survival relied on eating Mike's sexual fluids. It was hardly the weirdest part of her day anymore, and she had even hooked up with him a couple of times. When she had been alive, it had only been women who sexually excited her. Now? Dead girls didn't lust after anyone, at least not until they sucked down enough magic spooge to tickle their hypothalamus back to life. It acted like a magical aphrodisiac, and had led her to fuck anyone (or anything) on hand until her lust was satiated.

There really wasn't a word for that on the sexuality spectrum.

Without knowing where Quetzalli was, Dana had nobody on hand to fuck afterward. She could call Lily, but the succubus was likely on another crusade hunting and eating the souls of bad people. Last month, a famous celebrity had OD'd on the set of a movie. According to Lily, his soul was currently being used as a cum dumpster inside her belly by his fellow inmates.

Fucking Mike was an option, but the couple of times she had, it had turned her into an emotional mess afterward. Every emotion she should have felt in her undead state would catch up to her all at once. These events had all been before Velvet's death and the incident with her feeding frenzy. Considering her current emotional issues, she didn't think such a pairing was a good idea and would likely end with her in hysterics.

Before she knew it, she was standing in front of an open freezer, staring at a tray of shot glasses full of frozen semen with popsicle sticks stuck in them. She didn't even remember walking there. The carefully measured portions had been created to satisfy her hunger without causing her lust to become out of control. The frustrating void in her belly demanded that she eat something soon, before she took a bite out of someone.

"Fucking hell," she muttered, pulling out the tray. She moved to set it on the nearby counter and caught a deep whiff of cinnamon with a hint of sulfur.

"You rang?" The silky voice was followed by the chitinous caress of a scorpion's tail, which draped over Dana's shoulder and traced a pattern along her neck.

"Actually, your timing is pretty good." Dana put the spunk tray down and turned to face the succubus. Lily was in a crop top and jean shorts, her legs clad in thigh high leather boots. Her eyes flicked down to the sperm tray, then back to Dana.

"Take it your horny girlfriend isn't around?" Lily's tail was now teasing the collar of Dana's shirt.

"Sure never get tired of that joke." Though Quetzalli was in human form, she had a single horn in the middle of her head through which she could channel lightning. "And she's not my girlfriend, we've been over this."

"Oh, but maybe I'm the jealous type." Lily's eyes flashed as she put her hands on Dana's waist, her outfit melting away to reveal perky breasts with strawberry nipples that stood at attention like little soldiers.

"I think you're just hungry for attention." Dana reached for a sperm pop, but Lily was faster. The succubus snatched one out of the tray and held it to her lips, her pink tongue snaking out for a taste.

"It has its own unique taste, doesn't it?" Lily licked her lips, then rubbed the sperm pop across her chest. Her body was warm enough to melt the pops, leaving behind a glittering trail of magical semen that shimmered in the light. "Want a taste?"

Ordinarily, Dana would have rolled her eyes at Lily's antics. The succubus was constantly baiting her and today would be no different. However, her stomach felt like it was being sucked into a black hole, so she leaned forward and licked the magical cum off of Lily's tits.

"Mmm, that's a good girl." Lily stroked Dana's hair, then playfully pulled on her ponytail. "You're just not you when you're hungry."

"Jesus, you're just being obnoxious."

"Hey now, we don't discuss sky daddy or his martyr baby, you know the rules." Lily stuck the sperm pop in her mouth and pulled the stick free, revealing that she had swallowed it whole.

"Hey!" Dana backed away from the succubus. "What the hell?"

"Now you're talking my language." Lily cupped her breasts and gave them a squeeze. A tiny bead of milky fluid formed around her nipples, then dripped onto the floor. "It's just that I thought of a fun delivery method for you, if you're interested."

Dana's tongue tingled from the little bit she had already consumed. That aching void in her stomach demanded more, and the small amount she had eaten had been enough to ignite her sex drive. Repressed desires bubbled through her, moments of previous attraction and intimacy baring themselves for proper inspection.

Quetzalli pressed against the wall of her bedroom, her hands on her ass as Dana ate her out from behind. The dragon cried out in sweet agony as sparks of electricity traveled along the wall to the metal pole that had been grounded to prevent her from shorting out the house again.

"More, please, I want to feel more!" the dragon demanded.

Snapping back to the present, Dana had pressed her face into Lily's chest, greedily sucking at one of her boobs. The amount Dana swallowed was copious, which made her suspect that most of it wasn't even the magical semen Lily had consumed. With each spray of the warm fluid into her throat, she could feel the cells in her body come alive once again.

She stuck a hand down the front of Lily's pants, her fingers seeking the thick folds hidden within. Lily spread her legs, the fabric of her shorts loosening so that Dana could find the treasure inside. The succubus had thick, puffy labia today that gripped and sucked on Dana's digit like a second mouth.

Lily's tail had coiled around Dana's leg, the tip of it vibrating through the fabric against Dana's clit. Her hips spasmed at the sudden stimulation, but the tail was wrapped tight enough that contact was maintained.

"That's my good girl, drink up." Lily squeezed the bottom of her breast, filling Dana's mouth with the life restoring fluid.

Hungry for more, Dana got too excited and bit down, drawing blood and causing Lily to flinch.

"Ouch, looks like we've got a biter." Lily pulled Dana in close and stroked her hair. "But really, maybe don't do that. Biting can be sexy, but it's a habit you can't afford."

Dana broke suction just enough to speak around Lily's boob. "Thorry." Lily was one of the only people in the house she could bite without fear of infection. Nobody was absolutely certain if her condition was contagious, and she hadn't had the heart or opportunity to test it out and discover the truth.

"As long as you apologize." Lily continued to feed Dana in the kitchen, neither of them worried about someone walking in. With all the sex that occurred around the home, it was considered standard practice to just back out of whatever room it happened in. In fact, Dana caught a whiff of Yuki's scent. The kitsune had acquired a smell like smoked bratwurst, which made Dana's mouth water. Everyone smelled like the food she had enjoyed when she had been alive, a fact that made not eating them just a little bit harder.

Dana continued feeding, sparks of pleasure running through her pelvis and up her spine as Lily's tail vibrated against her. She fought to undo her pants, hoping to feel that thick tail between her legs. Once they were loosened, the head of Lily's tail shifted, transforming to look very much like a rabbit vibrator. A pair of chitinous barbs pressed against her exposed clit, but they were somehow soft to the touch. The head of Lily's tail entered Dana, causing her to gasp so hard that she spit milk out of her mouth.

"Aw, it looks like you..." Lily cocked her head, leaving the statement dangling. "Yeah, you're not into the mommy kink that much, never mind."

To be truthful, none of it was Dana's thing, but consuming Mike's sperm did this to her every time. She craved any sort of sexual attention, anything that would grant her that sweet relief. Maybe it was just an endorphin deficiency, or maybe it was something more complicated, but all she could think about was how that hot, thick tail cock was expanding inside her. It was pressing into her hard enough that all she had to do was bend her legs to feel her entire weight centered on that point.

Her eyes rolled up in her head as tiny lights flickered at the edge of her vision. She pulled her mouth off of Lily's nipple and inhaled, feeling the cool air of the kitchen infiltrate her lungs and flood her body. The skin on her hands turned bright pink, and her chest flushed as the orgasm tore through her.

The succubus held her close, a smirk of satisfaction on her face.

Before Dana could come back down, hundreds of visions fired through her brain, a backlog of emotion from the last couple of days. Something as simple as a missed smile now bore scrutiny, her face twisting and contorting through a maelstrom of expressions before she finally let out a shriek of horror.

Her arm! It had been ripped off in the machinery!

Lily hugged her tight, squeezing so hard that the zombie's shoulders popped. She clung to Lily and cried into the crook of her arm, letting out those vicious tears. Already, the numb feeling was returning to her brain, forcing the emotions back to wherever it was they hid.

Lily's tail vanished in a puff of smoke, and Dana pulled her pants back up with one hand. She backed away from the succubus, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"That was a bad one," Lily commented. "Anything you want to talk about?"

"No." Not that it would do any good. Trying to work through her emotions in this state was useless. Any progress she made would be purely logical, and have no bearing on the firehose of feelings that would come later on.

"Okay, then." Lily leaned back against the counter, her clothes shifting until she was modest again. Well, modest for Lily. Her current outfit would probably get her kicked out of a church, should she ever choose to attend. "So, as good as my timing is, I was actually coming to find you."

"Really? Why?"

"Eulalie sent me."

She stood on the front porch of the cabin, staring at the scorched earth where the barn had been. The Nirumbi vanished at Dana's arrival, fear and distrust in their eyes. She didn't blame them--she had not only vanquished several of their warriors in combat, but had eaten a fair number of them as well. The Nirumbi believed that the strength of their dead was passed on through the act of cannibalism. They didn't mind that she had killed so many of them, but were rather upset that she had taken the strength of the tribe as her own.

Though Bigfoot, their new caretaker, had tried to explain to them that Dana had taken nothing, she couldn't be so sure. She used to be strongest only right after feeding or when she was really hungry. Now her baseline for strength was permanently higher, and she had no doubt it was the result of a feeding frenzy that had nearly cost her sanity.

"Hey." Eulalie leaned over the roof of the porch. "I have something for you."

The Arachne extended a hand, and Dana took it. Eulalie easily lifted Dana onto the roof, the two of them moving to a more comfortable position on the roof. From there, it was easier to see more of the valley.

"How are you doing?" Dana asked. In all honesty, she didn't care. That part of her had been stripped away, leaving only her own grief for her dead girlfriend Alex to sit beside her hunger.

But even though she was dead inside, Eulalie was her friend and Dana wasn't a complete asshole. She knew that saying nothing would be a missed opportunity she would regret later.

"Not good," Eulalie confessed. "It's like there's this huge hole in my being, and I don't even know how to begin filling it."

That was a feeling Dana not only understood, but still felt.

"Still, fixing this place up and my new duties at the Library are helping. There's also the egg." Eulalie smiled at the mention of Velvet's egg. It was her sister's sole legacy, the only way she would live on other than in memories. "Anyway, I need to check on some things, but wanted to give you this before I forgot."

Eulalie reached behind her back and turned her wrist over, her palm extended toward the sky. In her hand was the folding blade of a knight of the Order. It had been Velvet's, loaned to Dana once upon a time. She had tried to return it, but the Arachne had insisted she hold onto it. After Velvet's death, Dana had given it back to Eulalie, sad to part with the weapon that had become such an important tool to her.

And now Eulalie was giving it back.

"Are you sure?" Dana asked.

"I have no need for it." Eulalie smiled. "Always was a spell-user, anyway."

Dana forced a laugh at the joke, a reference to the Dungeons and Dragons game that Eulalie had played with her sister and Bigfoot. She had even played with them during her first visit, the memories seared into place.

"What about your niece?" Dana asked. "Maybe she'll want it someday."

"I would rather my niece focus on other endeavors, if I'm being honest." Eulalie sighed. "Would you just take the damned thing? I'm not gonna lie...it hurts to see it."

Dana nodded, taking the knife-sized sword and tucking it in the back of her pants.

"Wow, shit, you really are getting bad." Lily was snapping her fingers in front of Dana's eyes. "More flashbacks?"

Dana debated lying, but knew the succubus would see right through her. She dropped her gaze and nodded.

"That snake better find a fix for you soon." Lily took Dana by the hand and led her out of the kitchen. On the floor, a small spot of semen had been spilled, and the fairy Cerulea was eagerly lapping it off the floor, tiny blue sparks shooting off of her beetle-like body.

"What does Eulalie want?" Dana had spent more than a little time avoiding the Arachne. While many of her flashbacks were random, Eulalie tended to spark the worst of them. Running through the forest and eating Nirumbi was a top contender for misery, but nothing surpassed having to live through Velvet's memorial on repeat. Every moment stored away in the old gray matter in intimate detail.

"Texted me earlier, said it was important." Lily held up her phone. Ever since the angel incident, they all had phones now. "She probably texted you too, but I bet you were up in the observatory."

"I was." Her brain barraged her with images of her severed limb, overlaying it with memories of the associated panic that had only come minutes ago. "Had to see Zel after. Haven't found a good inter-dimensional carrier."

Lily snorted, a grin on her face. When they walked through the living room, Mike was no longer there. The checkerboard had scorch marks on it, and the couch was covered in the flame-retardant spray of a fire extinguisher.

"Looks like the doll won," Lily noted.

"I would assume otherwise," Dana replied. "I don't think that Mike would set fire to the board because he lost."

"The little shit thrives on chaos. Don't believe for a moment that she didn't get a spirit boner from this." Lily led the way into the office. A few rats were busy cleaning dust bunnies from beneath the desk, scooping them up into a little tray. In truth, rats were very clean creatures and had become a tremendous help around the home. One of them was wearing a child's toy spider ring as a bracelet, indicating they were under the banner of Eulalie, the official Rat Queen.

Eulalie becoming queen of the rats had been a surprise development. While the Rat King Reggie had been stuck in the Underworld, Eulalie had accidentally ended up becoming a leader figure for the rats. When Reggie had returned, the kingdom had split down the middle. He had been sour at first, but realized it was for the best. With two figureheads, it was possible to split the work.

It also helped that Eulalie had full access to the Library as Assistant Librarian. The rats who worked there were helping restore the place to its former glory, and there was plenty of room for them to expand.

An innocuous bookshelf stuffed full of books waited for them. There was a certain book on the shelf that looked like any other, save for the odd symbol on the spine. It appeared as a different book depending on who picked it up. For Dana, it would be an engineering text. For Lily, it was a cheap Kama Sutra knock-off, and when she pulled it off the shelf, she flipped to a random page.

"Bleh, boring. More likely to break a hip than get off." She moved the book to another position on the bookshelf. It put the book's spine in line with a similar symbol that had been engraved into the wood. The moment she set it in place, the office vanished, and the bookshelf was now in a massive lobby with skylights several stories above.

The reference desk was ahead of them, built beneath a massive stone globe that hovered above. According to Sofia, the globe used to be a map of all the open gateways to the Library of Thoth, which was a repository for all written knowledge. However, the Order had tried to take it centuries ago and most of the doorways had been destroyed as a result. Other than a few tiny sparkles on the globe revealing where the rats had chewed holes for fiber optic cables, the only proper light was in the same geographic location as the house. With no patrons and a staff of one, the Library had absolutely seen better days.