Dead Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Don offers Flora a refuge and worries about the consequences.
4.2k words
4.63
4.2k
5
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5

Don woke up late the next morning. It was nearly 8 when he looked at the time on his phone. It was the best night's sleep he'd had in a while. Maybe it was all the other restless nights finally catching up with him. Maybe it was the masturbatory marathon and all-consuming orgasm of the night before. Maybe it was just having someone else in the house. Whatever it was, Don found himself feeling good and looking forward to the day. That was a feeling he'd missed.

He found Flora already up when he walked out to the family room. She was laying on the couch, reading. Her shirt was pulled up showing her panties and nice ass again. Don rolled his eyes.

"Hey Don," Flora said cheerily. "Sleep well?"

"I did," Don said as if it were a surprise. "How about you?"

"Yeah," she said. "Pretty good." She dog-eared a page and closed the book. "How was your jerk-off?" She smiled devilishly at him.

Don sighed, 'It starts already,' he thought. "It was good. It was great actually."

"I bet," Flora said knowingly. "So was mine. I think you're on to something with that denial thing."

Don didn't respond. She'd missed the point. Flora had simply turned Don's denial into a new move she hadn't yet tried in her constant game.

"Have you eaten?" he asked instead.

"No. I'm starving."

"OK. Let's go see what I have."

"Me?" Flora was incredulous.

"Yeah, you," Don replied. "I'm not your servant. If you want to eat, you have to help." He smiled, smoothing his coarse words.

Flora got up and followed Don into the kitchen. He searched the cabinet and fridge for ingredients. "Jesus, I need to go to the store. I think I've got enough to make a scramble though. How are you at cooking eggs?"

"What are eggs?" Flora asked flatly.

"Right," Don confirmed. "Start by dicing up some onion and bell pepper."

He got out a cutting board and knife for her, and plopped the onion and bell pepper onto it in front of her. While she started hesitantly chopping, he got out the rest of the ingredients and utensils they'd need. He walked her through the whole process, from heating up oil in the pan to sprinkling cheese on top of the cooked eggs. Flora was tentative at first, but grew in confidence as Don patiently coached her from step to step.

"And there you go," Don said with a flourish as she sprinkled the cheese. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" He served it up on some plates and they sat down to eat.

Don waited for Flora to take the first bite. "Should I eat it?" He asked as she rolled the food around in her mouth to taste it.

"It's not going to kill you," she told him.

Don took a bite. "Hey, that's pretty good. The eggs are perfect."

"They're eggs, Don. Eggs are easy." Flora waved his compliment away.

"Ha!" he scoffed. "Eggs are actually pretty hard to get right. You nailed it. The onions are caramelized, and balanced nicely with the salty ham. And the eggs are fluffy and moist."

Flora made a face. "Ugh."

"What?"

"I hate that word, 'moist'." Flora said it with disgust.

Don laughed. "OK. But they are. You did great."

"If you say so," she dismissed.

"How do you like that book?" Don asked. Clearly, Flora was not good at taking compliments, so he changed the subject.

"It's good," she said, taking another bite. "There's some things I don't get, though." Flora talked with her mouth full. "What's individuation?"

"Oh," Don said pleased. He'd never had a conversation about this before. It was a subject that had always interested him and nobody else. "It's a Jung thing."

"Carl Jung?" Flora asked.

"Yes." Don was excited now. "You know him?"

"Just the name,"she said before shoveling a huge bite onto her mouth.

"Ah." Don tried not to look disappointed. "He was a student of Freud's."

Flora perked up a bit. "The sex guy?"

"Yyyes, I think." The way she said it made Don wonder if there wasn't some porn actor by that name. "The father of psychology." Flora nodded, so he continued. "But Jung broke from Freud and a lot of that sex stuff. Individuation was his term for the process of becoming a complete individual." Flora looked at him quizzically as she munched. "You know," Don explained, "becoming a well-rounded person. I think it's a good book for you to read." Don blanched at his own statement as soon as it had come out of his mouth.

"You don't think I'm a well-rounded person, Don?" She gave him a look of suspicion that he didn't know whether he should take seriously or not.

"I don't know that you are," he explained. "You have had a... one-track mind since I met you. But anyway, that's beside the point. Jung would say everyone is in a constant state of individuation."

"I think about sex too much, Don?" Flora continued to seem perturbed by Don's line of talk. He still couldn't decide if she was fucking with him or not.

"That's not for me to say." Don took a breath as he put his fork down. "I'm not making any value judgments. If you want to be a fuck-bunny, and it makes you happy, then you should be the best fuck-bunny you can be."

"Fuck-bunny?" Flora raised an eyebrow at Don.

"Yes. Fuck-bunny," he confirmed. "You know what bunnies do right? The problem isn't with being a fuck-bunny, it's with being nothing other than that. Just like it's a problem being nothing other than an investment banker, or a teacher, or a fireman."

"Or a father," Flora added.

Don paused. He was surprised by how quickly she had summed him up and used it to turn his explanation against him. It did sting a little, but wasn't wrong. He thought her defensiveness meant that he wasn't wrong in his summation either.

"Very good," he finally said. "Or a father. A person needs a broader base than a single pillar, or they won't be able to weather the battering winds of life's constant storms." Don sat back proud of his poetic metaphor and turn of phrase.

"Yeah," she said looking at him. "I can see that."

She was trying to hurt him now. He chose to ignore it, taking it instead as a positive sign he was on the right track.

"OK." Don held up his hands in surrender. "I guess that's something else we have in common. But there's one big difference between us."

Flora frowned at Don, but cocked her head waiting.

"Our ages. I'm old. I've had lots of life experiences--failures and successes. I've planted other roots. I may have let them wither over the years, but they're still there. I suppose I need to start nurturing some of them again, now that I can. But you're still a teenager. You haven't had the time to have many other life experiences. And besides that..." Don trailed off, he wasn't sure how much he should continue based on speculation.

"What?" Flora prompted.

"Well, besides not having the time, I worry that you haven't had the opportunity either. If you've never been given opportunities to be anything else, if no one has ever expected anything more from you than...that...then how can you be sure that a fuck-bunny is what you really want to be?" He stopped and looked at Flora for some kind of sign. He wasn't sure for what. Understanding? Agreement? "How can you know for sure that's what you want to be, and that you're not just following the only path that's been opened up to you, and convincing yourself that it was your choice to follow it?" Don stopped and waited for some reaction from Flora.

She sat across from him with her arms folded, but listening. "I guess you got me all figured out, Don." It was a weak attempt. Her heart wasn't in it. Don worried that he'd hurt her.

"No," Don assured her. "Not at all. I know almost nothing about you. I know you like to read, and that you're very, very smart. But you keep that hidden, don't you? I'm sure there's more that you keep hidden as well. But the only thing about yourself that you've shown me, that you show the world, is, well, fuck-bunny. I can only respond to what you're telling me about yourself."

"So you admit that you don't know anything about me, but still tell me that I'm a deluded slut? Is that right, Don?" Flora seemed calm and restrained, but Don guessed she was fuming inside. She held her arms tightly around herself, and her eyes were hard and fiery.

"I didn't say 'deluded slut'. If you want me to boil it down for you, then I'd say 'neglected', maybe even 'abused'." She didn't react to this. "Look, I'm just telling you what I fear. If I'm wrong then you can correct me. But you're being awfully defensive. If I was completely wrong, then I'd probably be hearing a bunch of snark from you, But instead you're trying to hurt me. And that's OK, I get it. But I'm not trying to hurt you."

Flora continued to glare at him, but some of the fire in her eyes was gone. She looked more annoyed now than anything else. Don imagined that she didn't like that he was right; that he'd somehow gotten past her defences and figured something out about her. He hoped that would turn into some kind of respect.

"Come on," Don said softly. "Let's clean up, and then I have a proposition for you." He waited tor Flora to turn that into something suggestive, but there was nothing. He felt bad, guilty. He hadn't had any intention of getting this heavy with her, especially not this soon. He'd hurt her, but at least it wasn't out of malice or contempt. He felt she knew the difference, even if it might take her a while to realize it. He wanted somehow to make it up to her. To tell her that he thought she was pretty amazing, to help her.

They got up and cleaned the dishes, cookware, and counter together. Don was surprised at her willingness to do what he asked despite her anger and defensiveness. His own daughters wouldn't have. They would've said something hurtful and stormed off. Maybe it was just a case of familiarity breeding contempt. Maybe it was a deep yearning on Flora's part to simply have someone expect her to do something, anything, other than fuck. Maybe it was something else.

When they were done, Don went back to the family room and sat in his chair. Flora sat on the couch, not facing him. She pulled her knees up to her chest and yanked the t-shirt down over them. "What you got?" she asked him.

Don took a deep breath, trying to think of how to start. "Why don't you stay here for a while," he blurted out.

Flora turned to look at him with surprise. "What?"

"Do you have somewhere else to go?" he asked. "If so, then I'll help you get there. But I can't just kick you out." Don exhaled the breath he'd been holding in. This was a mistake. He shouldn't be doing this. It was not going to end well. Did he really think he could do this, be around her all the time? There would have to be some ground rules.

Flora seemed to think about it.

"There will have to be some ground rules," Don cautioned. "First of all, no more walking around naked or in panties. You got to wear pants or something. You should be able to find plenty of clothes in the house that fit. If not, we can go shopping." He paused. Flora still didn't say anything. "Also, you'll need to help around the house. The pool," he said, waving towards the window. "But other stuff too. Help me cook, clean, stuff like that." Still nothing. "And I want you to get your GED."

That finally got Flora's attention. She looked at him stunned. "School? Come on, Don. You know that..."

"Not school," Don interrupted. "We can find an online program for you. You can work at your own pace. From home...from here," he corrected. "That's totally something you can do."

"Why are you doing this Don?" Flora asked.

"I think you've got potential. I think nobody's ever given you a chance. I'm giving you a chance. Will you take it?"

"Are you sure you can handle this?" The look she gave him made Don wonder if she was asking about the situation or her.

"Not at all," Don answered. "But I think it's worth a try."

"OK," Flora said, pulling her slender legs out of her t-shirt. "If you want to take a chance on me, I'll take a chance on you."

"Great," Don smiled. He hoped this was the right thing to do. He'd have to be strong, and he'd have to stop fantasizing about her, if he could. "Have you figured out how to do the pool?"

"Yep, I searched it up this morning," Flora said confidently.

"Then why don't you start with that. Check the levels and see if it needs anything. I'll start looking for an online GED program." Don reached for his laptop.

"I...can't pay for that you know," Flora said.

"I know," Don reassured her. "You can pay me back some day, when tow loaded. OK?"

"It's a deal," Flora said, jumping up from the couch. "I'll go change." As she reached the door to the hallway, she turned back to Don. "She put on her pouty face and lifted one of her feet behind her, bending her leg at the knee and pointing her toes. "I'll go take off these panties like you asked, daddy."

"And don't call me daddy anymore," Don warned.

"Whatever you say...Don."

---

Flora came back out about 15 minutes later. She was wearing the ultra-skimpy bikini he'd found in Becky's drawer the day before. When Don saw her he almost gasped. It was bright red with a metallic sheen. It consisted mostly of what looked like a single string that wrapped around her neck, traveled down her body to meet between her legs, and then splitting as it emerged from her ass crack to tie just below her perky, firm breasts. The only other material to speak of were three thin straps of fabric. Two widened slightly over her breasts, just enough to cover her nipples, and the other just enough to cover her pussy. It was a spectacular look on Flora. Don couldn't help but stare, trying to see if her nipples and pussy were indeed covered or not. He felt his dick growing hard under the warm laptop.

"Jesus," Don finally said. "I thought I said..."

"You said no panties, Don," Flora reminded playfully. "This is a bikini, silly. Can't you tell the difference?"

"Yes, I can," Don sighed. "Panties would cover more. And what I said was, wear pants."

"But Don," Flora pouted. "I can't wear pants in the pool can I?"

"No, but there are other suits you could wear," he pointed out.

"I saw that." Flora began to walk towards Don seductively, sliding forward on her tip-toes, putting one foot in front of the other as she glided slowly towards him. The way her breasts bounced and swayed under the thin strips of material was mesmerizing. Don couldn't look away. "And then I remembered the bikini you gave me yesterday." She reached him and bent over towards him, putting her hands on the arms of his chair. "Why didn't you give me one of those, Don?" She breathed the words into his face. Her hot breath and firm swaying breasts fogged his brain. He had to tear his eyes up to look at her face. She smiled smugly at him as she waited for an answer she wasn't going to believe.

"I...I..." Don stammered.

"I...I..." Flora mocked. "I wanted to see your tits, Flora. I wanted to look at your sweet ass. Is that what you're trying to say, Don?"

"N-no...I. I didn't think you'd wear one of those, so I found a compromise." Don was surprised he'd managed to think of a convincing lie. He probably should have admitted the truth, but after the entire morning's conversation, a small lie seemed better than looking like a hypocrite. It was a risk though.

Flora pursed her mouth up and stared into Don's eyes, trying to decide whether she believed him or not, or whether it mattered. "Hmmm. OK." She popped back up to standing with a smile. "The pool stuff in the garage?"

"Y-yes," Don managed. He turned in his chair to watch her walk away. Her beautiful ass jiggled as she walked. "On a shelf by the door."

"Got it," Flora waved. When she reached the door, she turned halfway towards him. She knew he'd be looking. She put an arm up on the door frame and bent one leg slightly. She looked completely naked standing sideways to him. "This is going to be fun, Don."

"Fuuuuck," Don breathed heavily as he fell back into his chair when she was gone. This was a terrible mistake. Flora was going to be constantly testing the limits of his rules. And Don was going to be constantly tested as to how far he would enforce them.

Don tried to concentrate on his search for a good online GED program, but when Flora walked out of the garage to the pool, he had to watch her. He needed to make sure she was doing it right, for one thing. But really, he just couldn't not look at her ass. He thought she was purposefully wiggling it for him, which only made it's luscious movements more pronounced. When she knelt next to the pool with her back to him and bent way over to get a water sample for testing, he held his breath. The bikini just barely covered her dark inner lips, but he could clearly see the swell of her surrounding mound. Where the fabric melted back into a single string again, there was an underlying darkness which suggested a deep well of comforting pleasure. And around the edges of the string he could see her asshole.

He longed to touch it, to pull the frivolous fabric away, to explore her. He imagined laying on his back with his face underneath her, filling her with his fingers and tongue while she filled him with her smell and flavor, being smothered by her, fighting to make her cum before he passed out. He thought about fucking her like that, taking her from behind at the edge of the pool, dangling her over the water by holding her arms behind her, listening to her cries rise to a crescendo, feeling the tension in her body build, fucking her hard and fast, desperate to make her cum before he exploded inside her, collapsing on to her as they fell, shaking and hot, together into the cool water.

When Flora finally sat back up, Don let out the breath he was holding with a long, low groan. Flora turned her upper body sideways to the window. Don watched her young, firm breasts move as she added the chemical tester to the sample. When Flora stood up, she did so by leaning forward and straightening her legs, before raising the rest of her body, giving Don one more good look at her pink mound and dark flower.

"Jesus," Don said to himself. He turned back to the computer and continued his search as she walked towards the house. He just had time to adjust his raging hard-on to a more comfortable position under the laptop before she walked in.

"Am I catching you in the middle of something, Don?" Flora asked suggestively.

"Just looking at GED programs," he replied unconvincingly. "How's it look?"

"Uh-huh," Flora doubted. "Looks OK. Maybe it could use a smidge of chlorine, or I could wait."

"Why don't you wait then," Don suggested. "Test it again tomorrow."

"Sure Don," Flora said as she stepped back in front of him. "And I can wear this again when I do?" Her question was probing.

Don struggled to keep his eyes on the computer as he finished reading something. He was sure his attempt to act nonchalant was failing. His heart was beating fast, and he thought that if he took his hands off the keyboard they'd be shaking. "Sure," he said casually, looking up at her. "Are you going to clean the house in that too?"

She pouted at him. "Unless you have a French maid's outfit or something."

"Nope. Sorry. Personally, I can't wait to see how sexy you look in that while you scrub the toilets." Don smirked at the thought

"OK, fine," Flora relented. "I'll change."

Don watched her ass jiggle as she sauntered away.

---

The next couple of days went pretty smoothly. Don signed Flora up for an online GED program by the end of that first day. He made himself an admin in the account so he could check her progress. As far as he could tell she was making a genuine effort with it. Her progress was above average, as were her grades.

Flora took equally well to helping Don around the house. She was especially interested in learning to cook, though Don hardly considered himself a connoisseur of anything.

12