Dead Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
Flora sneaks out. Don watches.
7.3k words
4.34
4.2k
3

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this story contains scenes of violence necessary to the plot.

Chp. 6

Don sat in his chair and thought about where Flora could've gone, and why. Did she leave for good? There'd been no sign of that she was unhappy and her schoolwork had been progressing surprisingly well. Was she just going for a walk? That didn't seem like her.

He went back into her room, looking around for...something. He noticed her clothes were gone. The clothes he'd brought her home in had sat in a pile on the dresser unused since he'd washed them. She had worn plenty of sexy outfits around the house since coming here, but she hadn't touched those. He checked all the drawers, but the clothes were gone.

Don suddenly remembered the tracking app he'd put on her phone. He ran to the bedroom for his phone. It was a long shot. Had she even brought the phone with her? Was it on? Had she found the app and turned it off? He thought that last one was the most likely.

Don was surprised when the app located her. He wasn't surprised when it told him she was at the park. He jumped up and quickly got dressed. As he got to the door though, he hesitated. Was this the right thing to do? Did he have any right to stop her from getting laid, if she wanted to? But what if she were putting herself in danger again? Was she with Richie, or just a boy, or boys, or whatever?

Maybe he could just go check on her, make sure she was safe. If so, he could come home and she wouldn't have to know, or maybe she would. He'd cross that bridge later.

Don went to the garage and rummaged through several bins labeled "camping" until he found the night vision binoculars he'd bought years ago when the girls were in scouts. He decided to take the car so he, hopefully, wouldn't be too conspicuous.

On the way there, Don remembered that the tracking app let him turn on the tracked phone's speaker and camera. There was no image from the camera, but he could hear muffled voices.

"...my job to keep track of you," a male voice said.

"What is your job, Richie?" He heard Flora say.

"Shit," Don thought, 'It is Richie.'

"Smoking dope, fucking hoes, being me, bitch," Richie replied. Don heard laughter from two other male voices. "Speaking of jobs, these boys are both expecting one, so get to work, whore." Richie spat this last word with malevolent venom.

"Shut the fuck up, Richie," Flora spat back. "What would a loser like you know about any kind of job?" There was more laughter.

Don turned his lights off before turning onto the road next to the park. He parked the car in the street, rolling the window down part way. As Don fumbled with the binoculars, trying to find and then focus on Flora, she spoke again.

"No rough stuff assholes. You try choking or hitting me and I'll tear your balls off, got it?"

One of the other males replied, "Yeah, babe, got it. No problem, unless my big dick is too rough for ya." His voice was high and grating. The others laughed.

"I hope your dick is as big as your mouth," Flora said. The edge was gone from her voice. Flora was turning on that seductiveness that Don knew all too well. He could hear her purring as he finally focused the binoculars on her.

Flora stood in front of two males, rubbing their dicks through their jeans. They were all standing sideways to Don. He couldn't tell how old they were, but guessed they were college boys. Both were wearing gray practice t-shirts with the name of the local community college. One was at least a foot taller than Flora and burly. The other was shorter and thinner, but still about four inches taller than her. The big guy was white and the little guy was black. The guys stood still as Flora rubbed their crotches, looking up at them.

"Mmmm. I think you boys have something I can use here." She stepped back and said, "Take off your clothes."

Don had a couple of decisions to make. Was he going to let this happen? He really didn't think he had a choice. He wasn't her guardian, and she was essentially an adult. It wasn't a good idea for her to do this, but that didn't give him the right to stop her. More importantly, if he tried, Flora would likely be livid, even if she knew he was right. He would lose any trust that he'd earned with her over the last several days. She might even refuse to come home with him.

That brought up another thing. If he marched out there and tried to shoo everyone away, he might succeed in doing nothing but getting his ass kicked and losing Flora's trust, while not stopping anything.

Should he watch? He'd come out here to make sure she was safe. He saw no evidence that she wasn't, but he didn't trust Richie, and things could change quickly, especially, as Flora had pointed out, after the guys had cum. He couldn't leave her alone there, not after what happened to her the last two times. He'd pretty much have to. It would only make it harder when he was with her at home, but so far he'd been able to successfully compartmentalize his domestic relationship with Flora, and his sexual fantasies about her. He thought he could handle it.

But was he just making an excuse to watch her? He did want to. He'd experienced her tremendously powerful seductiveness many times, and he'd fantasized about her just as many. He was sure that watching her fuck would be a hell of a show, even if he didn't think she should be doing it. But, he couldn't stop her and he couldn't leave her. It wasn't an excuse, it was what he had to do, whether he wanted to or not. None of that, however, made him feel any less creepy as he sat in his car watching her through binoculars.

Flora undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground around her feet. She wasn't wearing panties. She stood there with her tight baby blue shirt, long socks pulled up to mid-thigh and boots watching patiently as the guys struggled frantically to take their shoes and pants off. The big guy straightened up first. His cock was impressively large and hard. It stood at attention under Flora's gaze, bouncing and swaying as he took off his t-shirt. When the little guy stood up, Don gasped. His dick was so big it hung in front of him rather than stood, too heavy to achieve full attention for Flora's inspection.

"Those are two nice big dicks you brought for me," Flora praised sultrily as she stepped back into them. "I'm gonna have some fun with these," she purred as she grabbed both cocks.

Don heard both the guys moan as Flora began to stroke them. She licked her lips as she looked back and forth at each big, hard rod in her hands.

Flora dropped to her knees, and Don held his breath. She looked up at the guys as she slowly stroked their cocks. Flora's face disappeared between the little guy's legs. Don could only see her forehead moving and he realized she was licking and sucking on his balls. He reached between his legs and ran a finger up and down his pants over his own balls, imagining the feel of Flora's tongue on them. Her face reappeared as she ran her tongue up this long shaft until she reached the fat head. The little guy grunted as Flora ran her tongue in circles around his crown. All the while she continued to stroke the big guy's dick. Don was rock hard as he watched Flora.

"Damn bitch. Suck that cock already," the little guy said.

Flora didn't respond. Looking up at him she slid her lips over the fat, dark crown. She held her mouth there, swirling her tongue around it again. Then, sucking hard, she pulled her mouth off with a loud pop.

The little guy grunted, but still wasn't satisfied. "Suck it, bitch!" He grabbed the back of Flora's head and tried to force his cock into her mouth. She grabbed his balls and he immediately let go, holding his hands in the air. "I'm cool. I'm cool," he assured her.

"Be patient, Mouth." Her voice was smooth and sultry. Don was impressed at how she controlled her anger in order to maintain control of the situation, and of him. "It'll be worth it."

"Whatever you say, baby," he capitulated.

Flora slipped the fat head off his cock between her lips again. Slowly she pushed her mouth down over the long thick pole. Her tongue continued to move in the little room still available to it. When she reached what appeared to be her limit, she began to bob her mouth up and down the top several inches of rigid meat.

"Uhhh, yeah," the little guy moaned. "Like that bitch. You like that big black dick don't you, slut?"

Don thought he heard Flora emit a muffled confirmation. After a minute or so, Flora stopped bobbing and pushed her mouth slowly down the thick rod again. This time she continued past the point at which she previously stopped.

"Oh shit!" the little guy said excitedly. "Take that cock, bitch. All the way!"

Don could hear Flora's muffled gags as she continued to push forward. Still she kept stroking the cock next to her. He couldn't believe how much of the massive dick Flora already had in her mouth. It must be going down her throat, he realized. How is she doing that? Don had heard of deep throating, of course, but he'd never experienced it. He found himself trying to imagine what Flora's tight throat must feel like. He started to rub his hard cock through his pants.

Flora suddenly pulled back with a loud gasp, pulling the cock all the way out of her mouth. In the little light available, Don could see the cock glisten with spit. Strings of spit dangled from the hard pole and Flora's lips. She coughed a few times before gathering the hanging spit in her hand. She wrapped it around the cock and began to stroke it.

"Fuck, that dick tastes good," Flora panted. "I can't wait to feel it stretch my little pussy out."

Flora moved her head over to the big guy's dick and repeated the entire performance while she stroked the other. This time however, Flora took the entire cock into her mouth and throat. She only stopped when her nose touched the big guy's hard stomach.

"Goddamn, Pete," the little guy said incredulously. "Is she licking your balls?"

"Yep," was all Pete said. His voice was low, and quiet.

"Holy shit!" The little guy shouted.

Flora then proceeded to alternate between the two cocks. She spent one or two minutes licking, stroking, sucking, and bobbing on one cock before switching to the other. Always, she kept stroking whichever cock wasn't in her mouth. At times she was able to free up a hand, which she used to play with her breasts or rub her pussy.

Don was stupefied by the way that Flora handled these two men and their big cocks. Her display of sensuality, deftness, skill, and enthusiasm was like nothing he'd ever seen before. She maintained total control of both men, never allowing either to get bored or become overly stimulated. She was multitasking with an ambidextrous attentiveness that would be impressive in any context. He found himself wishing he had a few Floras on his team at work. Neither was she simply devoting her attention to them. Flora was clearly enjoying what she was doing and stimulating herself as well. It was a masterful performance.

There was no doubt that they were all enjoying it. The guys moaned and grunted as Flora worked their cocks expertly. Flora too, evinced her pleasure throughout. Muffled moans and squeaks spilled from her as she worked the cocks with her mouth. When she switched cocks she poured out her admiration. "God, I love your cock." "Your dick tastes so fucking good." "I can't stop sucking your amazing cock."

It all made Don so hard. He longed to take his dick out of his pants and stroke it while he watched her. He ached with desire for her. He wanted more than anything to feel her mouth, and throat, around his cock. To see her pretty eyes look up at him while she took him into her throat, or told him how much she loved having his cock in her mouth.

Don suddenly became aware of another feeling he was having: jealousy. It wasn't a raging jealousy born from bitterness or anger, it was a melancholy jealousy limply inflated by the sad, stale air leaking out of a deflated dream. Don had fantasized about Flora sexually many times. But beneath that was another fantasy of Don and Flora together, as a couple.

The sexual fantasy had never been totally out of reach. Flora flirted with him, teased him, often. He knew for her it was mostly a game though. Even if there were times when she really did think she wanted his dick, that was all she wanted, his dick, not him. Flora wanting Don, all of Don--old, flabby, boring, failure Don--that was the real fantasy. For Don, that fantasy was necessary for the sexual fantasies to be so powerful.

Every time his brain approached that fantasy though, he chided himself for being an idiot, and then smothered it over with thoughts of hard, raw fucking. It was that dichotomy that gave him the space to fantasize about Flora while living with, and helping, her.

Sitting in the car, watching Flora passionately work the big cocks of these two young, virile men, brought the full weight of the contrast between him and them down on his chest. He sighed heavily as he stroked his rock hard erection.

"Damn, Rich," the little guy said with awe. "This whore really knows how to suck cock."

Richie replied coldly, "If you cum in her mouth, Derek, you still have to pay full price."

Don wasn't sure how long Flora sucked their dicks. It seemed like hours. Finally, Flora pulled Pete's dick out of her mouth and said, "Come over here and eat my pussy, Big Boy." She took Derek's big dick into her mouth and straightened her legs to standing.

Pete moved quickly behind Flora and got onto his knees. He ran his big hands around on her ass, squeezing and pulling it. Finally he buried his face between her luscious ass cheeks and began to eat her out. Don's chest throbbed with wistful jealousy. He'd wanted to do just that for many days now.

Flora pulled her mouth off of Derek's cock. "Fuck yes!" she cried. She grabbed the big cock at the base to hold herself up, as she swirled her other hand around the wet tip. She turned to look at Pete as he slurped at her pussy. "Eat my little pussy. Make me wet for your big dick." She moved her ass in small circles, enjoying Pete's tongue for a few brief moments.

Flora turned back to Derek's massive black-steel pole.

"Sick that dick, slut," Derek demanded.

Flora responded by sliding her lips over his fat crown. Don knew she was ignoring Derek. They just happened to want the same thing. He looked around the car to make sure he was alone on the street, then he unzipped his pants. He listened to Flora's stifled moans and squeals as he struggled to pull his hard dick out through the hole in his underwear and the open zipper. It was already wet with pre-cum as he began to jerk off slowly in the car.

He found the trio with the binoculars again as Flora said, "Fuck me, Big Boy."

Pete stood up and moved in quickly behind Flora, eager to finally feel her warm velvet walls envelope his cock. He pushed in slowly, making Flora squirm as she continued to suck Derek's cock.

"Yeah Pete," Derek's shrill voice said. "You better get in that pussy now, cause I'm gonna ruin that shit." He cackled.

Pete started slowly moving himself in and out of Flora's wet quim, clearly enjoying the feel of her. He grabbed her hips as he began to increase his speed and force. Flora groaned as she alternated between bobbing her mouth on Derek's pole and taking him deeply into her throat. She moved her hands to his hips, holding his huge meat with just her mouth.

As Pete began to fuck Flora harder, his powerful thrusts were propelling Flora forward and forcing her mouth down Derek's cock. She shoved her arms in the air behind her, wiggling her hands. Pete grabbed her forearms. She was now completely under Pete's control as he held her and alone dictated the speed and depth with which both cocks subjugated her willing mouth and pussy.

"Fuck yeah, broh," Derek almost shouted. "Spitroast that slut!"

Don quickly realized that Pete's control was illusory. Flora began to thrust herself back against Pete with a grunt signaling her desire to him.

"Fuck her harder, man," Derek explained. "She fucking wants it." Derek's excitement was growing to a fever pitch.

Don remembered how similar this was to his fantasy the other day. Did Flora know his fantasy? Did she know he was there? Could she sense his presence, read his mind? She did have an uncanny ability to know what Don was thinking. But then, it probably wasn't too hard to guess, and Flora was used to it. What she wasn't used to was being turned down. Is that why she was out here? Did he need to fuck Flora in order to keep her safe? There was still no indication that she wasn't safe. But there was Richie, lurking in the background. And Derek bothered him. He was too eager, too aggressive. Don didn't know why a guy with such a big dick felt like he had something to prove.

Pete grunted as he fucked Flora harder. Her small, lithe body looked like rags thrown over a thick, taut clothesline on a windy day. She wriggled and squirmed on the two cocks as they utterly filled her over and over. Her stomach spasmed when Derek's cock pushed into her throat. Her legs moved constantly, one knee bending, then the other. She grunted and squealed over Derek's cock in conjunction with Pete's powerful long thrusts. When he began to pound her hard, his hips slapping loudly against her perfect round ass, she moaned her encouragement and approval, "Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh..."

"Look at her take those cocks!" Derek shouted excitedly. "Whoooo!" Don thought that Derek would have high-fived Pete if his hands hadn't been full.

Flora looked like she was at the mercy of these two big, strong cocks. But Don knew that she had put herself into this position, and this was exactly where she wanted to be.

Don had to stop maturbating to keep from cumming. By the sounds she was making, Don guessed that Flora was in the same place. Her cries were rising to high-pitched crescendo as Pete pounded her quivering cunt hard and fast. After a few more thrusts Don heard Flora scream around the huge cock filling her mouth.

"Shit yeah," Derek said almost calmly. "Is she cumming on your hard dick, Pete?"

"Yup," Pete replied placidly, as he slowed and then stopped his pounding.

Flora's body shuddered around the two impaling cocks as she screamed again. A spasm rolled through her body from her pussy up. She twisted her torso as she pulled hard on her arms trying to free herself, but there was nowhere to go. Derek grabbed a fistful of Flora's hair and pushed his cock deeply into her throat. Flora gagged and another spasm rolled through her, downward this time.

"Holy shit," Derek marveled. "This whore loves cock." They both watched her as she came, waiting for her quaking to subside. "My turn," Derek said gleefully as she began to regain self-control. He stepped back. "I want that pussy, bitch."

Flora groaned as the huge cock fell out of her mouth. It glistened in the light with Flora's spit. Pete pulled her up against him and then let go of her arms. He lowered his hips to pull his dick out of her, and she groaned again.

Derek layed on the ground and held his dick up in the air. "Come on, slut." He waved his cock at her. "Time for the ride of your life."

Flora took a moment to collect herself as she looked at Derek's massive slab of hard meat. She spit onto her hand and rubbed her pussy with it as she moved over Derek, straddling him. She hesitated as she stood over him, her feet on either side of his hips, rubbing her pussy. "You're dick's so big." Her voice was high with alarm. "Is it going to fit in my little pussy?" Don knew her coy act was just what Derek wanted to hear as she prepared them both for her to take what she wanted from him.

"I'm gonna make it fit, whore. You ain't gonna be the same after," Derek boasted.

Flora lowered herself slowly until Derek's crown pressed against her pussy lips as she squatted over him. Taking a deep breath, Flora pushed herself down. "Uhhhhh," she breathed out as Derek's fat head slipped between her wet lips. Flora pushed on. "Fuck, you're so big. Ah, ah, ah. You're splitting my little pussy apart." She continued to slowly slide down Derek's impaling spear. "I can't," she cried.