Dead Girl Ch. 07

Story Info
Don and Flora have a talk.
5.2k words
4.71
3.5k
4
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chp. 7

When Don got Flora home he carried her into the house. She probably could've walked herself in, but Don liked carrying her. He liked feeling how light she felt in his arms. He liked feeling her against him, her arms around his neck, her head against his chest, her hair brushing his face. He liked feeling needed by her. And Flora let him carry her, without a word.

He took her back to his bedroom, and laid her down on his bed.

Flora looked at him quizzically, but didn't say anything.

"I want to keep an eye on you," he explained. "A kick to the stomach can do serious damage. Especially if you're not prepared for it. You know, Houdini was killed..."

"I was cumming," Flora interrupted.

Don looked confused.

"I was just about to cum when that fuck-ass kicked me, so I was pretty clenched up. You know?" she explained. "Plus, I think I saw him out of the corner of my eye. I was expecting something like that."

The idea that Flora was doing all that and keeping an eye on Richie, hadn't occurred to him, but he wasn't surprised to hear it. "Then why..." Don started. "I'm sorry, never mind. We'll talk about it later." He took a deep breath. "For now, just get some rest. This is a king sized bed, so there's plenty of room for you to lay on this side with me way over there."

Flora coughed and then grabbed her sides, her face contorted with pain.

"Are you OK?" he asked with concern.

"Yeah," she said after a pause. "It only hurts when I move, or breathe." Her voice and face were weary.

"Get some rest." Don said softly. "I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow."

"No doc..." Flora tried to protest.

Don held up a hand to stop her. "You don't get a say, after you snuck out."

Flora pouted, but accepted Don's decision.

He looked down and noticed that her long socks were dirty. The knees were stained green and brown, and there were bits of grass all over them. "Let's get you cleaned up a little." Without even thinking about it he reached over and took her socks off, pushing against the soft skin of her thighs to get his fingers under them, sliding his fingers down the inside of her legs down to her calves, pulling the socks off her small feet. Flora just watched him, saying nothing.

Her phone fell onto the bed as he pulled one sock off. Don picked it up. "Did you call Richie with this?" he asked. Flora nodded. Don turned the phone off and set it down. "Leave it off until I can get you a new number."

Flora nodded again. Don noticed that her baby blue shirt had grass on it as well, and there were some blood stains from the scratches caused by Richie's boot. "Let's take this off too," he said, reaching forward. His fingers slid under her top at her sides and he pulled it gently over her head, cognizant of her bruises and soreness. "I'll try to get the blood out," he told her.

"Don't," she said. "Throw it away. I'm never wearing that thing again."

Don threw it over his shoulder onto the floor. "Done," he smiled.

They stared at each other for a few seconds without saying anything. Don had just undressed Flora in his bed, where she was now laying completely naked in front of him. It hadn't been a sensual act, just something that needed doing. After the evening's activities, it was comparably innocuous. It wasn't even the first time she'd been naked in front of him. But as they looked at each other, both churning with confused emotions and dissipating adrenalin, they started to realize what had just happened, and what it might mean, if they let it.

Don finally broke the silence. "I'll go get a warm washcloth so you can... clean up."

He covered her with the blanket and went to the bathroom. It took several minutes for the water to warm up. When he returned, Flora hadn't moved. She lay there looking at him with that same enigmatic expression that was and wasn't a smile. He gently wiped the residue of cum, spit, smeared mascara, and tears from her face as she silently watched him. The bruise on her cheek and the coloring around her eye reappeared as he wiped away her makeup. "Does that feel better?" he asked when he was done.

"Yes, Don."

"You should do the rest," he told her. "I'll go ring this out and warm it up."

When he returned he pulled the blanket off of her revealing her small, tight naked body again. His eyes roamed up and down her flesh. He noticed her nipples were hard. He held out the warm washcloth for her. "Do you need help sitting up?" he asked.

"Will you do it, Don? Please?" she asked. There was a pained anxiousness on her face and in her voice.

Don hesitated, but then said, "Sure." He gently wiped off the front of her thighs, cleaning mud, grass, and chum from the ravens' tattooed feathers, then the outside of her legs. To do more, he'd have to open her legs. He paused, hoping that she would do it for him. When she didn't, he put his hands under her knees and pulled her legs open. One of her dangling pussy lips flapped as it came free from whatever it had been stuck to.

Flora didn't move or speak. She just watched Don. He gently wiped the dried and sticky cum from her inner thighs. He stopped though when he got to her pussy. He paused. "Do you want me to..." he just sort of gestured at her pussy.

"Please, Don?"

He took a deep breath. "OK." He wiped off her mound first, starting on her stomach and working down between her legs. Finally, Don wiped Flora's pussy lips clean, taking several gentle swipes, up and down. Flora didn't react, no lewd comments, no alluring facial expressions, no moans, no wiggles. She just...looked at him, at his face.

Don was somewhat unnerved by her compliance and lack of expected reactions, namely the come-ons. What he was doing was pretty tame stuff after everything she'd done earlier. It had no need at all to be sexualized, but that had never stopped her before. She'd never passed up the slightest chance to flirt, tease, or seduce him. Coupled with her enigmatic expression, Don was starting to worry about her mental state.

"Are you OK?" he asked as he finished up. "You're unusually quiet." He brushed a stray strand of hair from her face.

"I'm OK, Don." She gave him a reassuring smile. "You miss it don't you?"

"What?"

"The sexy shit," she clarified.

"I wouldn't say I miss it," Don replied.

"You wouldn't," she said gently.

He continued to look at her, but she didn't say anything else. "I'll be right back," he said, holding up the washcloth as an explanation.

He knelt next to the bed when he returned. "I need to get...the stuff...off your back...parts, so I'm going to roll you onto your side, OK?"

"OK, Don." Flora didn't even comment about 'back parts'.

He slid a hand under her shoulder and ass and rolled her over as gently as he could. Flora winced, but didn't complain. He proceeded to wipe off the back of her thighs and her ass cheeks. He'd fantasized and dreamt about having his hands on her exquisite, opulent ass in many different ways and contexts, but never like this. He tucked some fingers into her crack and pulled her ass open. It was his first full view of her soft pink rosebud. He wiped it clean, then rolled her gently onto her back.

"OK?" he asked.

"Yes, Don."

He took the washcloth into the bathroom and then washed his hands. After all, some of that cum had leaked out of her ass.

"I'll get you a shirt to put on," he said, moving towards the dresser.

"Can I have that one?" she asked softly.

"Which one?" Don asked, looking around.

"The one you're wearing."

"Oh," Don said with surprise. "Why this one?"

"It's already warm," she explained easily.

"Oh. Uh, sure." Don pulled his shirt off and then immediately regretted it, as he saw his belly flab jiggle. He quickly put on a fresh shirt from the drawer. He helped Flora sit up in bed and then put on his t-shirt. He laid her down and covered her up again. "Do you need anything else? Aspirin? Water?"

"I'm good, Don."

"Go to sleep. If you need anything, or start to feel bad, or the pain gets worse. Wake me up. Got it?"

"Yes, Don."

"Good night," Don said. He wanted to lean over and kiss her, but he didn't. He turned off the lights and got into bed. He left his clothes on, not wanting to get undressed with her. It suddenly occurred to him that he hadn't thought this out well. He really wanted to finish masturbating. He'd have to wait until the morning.

Flora rolled herself over with a groan to face him. "Don," she said warmly. "Thank you."

Don couldn't remember Flora ever having said that before. It occurred to him that maybe she just hadn't had much experience with gratitude. Maybe that's what that strange look was, and why she was acting kind of weird. "Of course, Flora," he said gently, smiling in the dark at her. "You're very welcome. Anytime."

---

Don woke up the next morning to find Flora lying on him. Her head was on his shoulder, a hand on his stomach, and one of her legs lay across the thigh of his near leg. It felt wonderful and warm to feel her against him like that, to hear her soft breathing, to smell her. But her proximity was also setting off alarm bells. He had a raging hard-on. Her draping leg was so close to it. She only had to slide it a few inches up and the soft skin of her inner thigh would brush against his balls. He already felt like he was on the verge of cumming. He blamed the dream he'd been having.

He'd dreamt he was in the field with Flora, fucking her from behind like Pete had been. But she wanted more dick, so he sprouted one from his stomach and DP'd her. But she wanted another, so his hand turned into a dick that he stuck in her mouth. She kept wanting more and more dicks, and he kept making them for her: his other hand, growing one out of his forehead, but it was never enough and he couldn't make her cum. That's when he woke up, hard and aching for release.

"Good morning, Don," Flora said. With her head on his shoulder he couldn't see her face, but from her breathing he'd thought she was asleep. How long had she been awake? Did he say or do anything in his sleep? Did she know he had a hard-on?

"Good morning, Flora," Don replied with a squeaky voice. He cleared his throat. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore as hell, and fucking pissed. At Richie, I mean. But other than that, I feel pretty good."

"What are you doing over here?"

"I got lonely, Don, and scared."

Don couldn't tell if she was joking or not from the way she said it. "I was scared last night too," he told her.

Flora lifted her head and pushed herself away from him a little, groaning and grimacing in pain. She laid her head on the pillow, looking at him. Her leg was still on his, and she rested her hand back on his chest. "I know. I'm sorry." She rubbed his chest in small circles with her hand. Don thought he should tell her to stop, but couldn't bring himself to say it. "That's why I left the app on, so you could find me if you woke up."

Don suddenly felt guilty. "Yes, I'm sorry about that. I should've told you. I meant to, I just..."

"Don't be," Flora said. "It was a smart thing to do. And in the end, I'm glad you did."

"I am too," Don said. "But you're still too close."

"Am I?" Flora asked innocently. "I think it feels good. Don't you?"

Don didn't want to answer that. It did feel good. It felt wonderful. He wanted to put his arm around her and draw circles on her back. He wanted to put his hand on her ass and slowly slide it down her leg, pulling it up and running her thigh over his aching cock. "You're too close," he told her again.

"Oh Don," she said coyly. "Weren't you the one who carried me to your bed, and undressed me, and fondled my pussy and asshole?"

"I wasn't fondling you," Don said. "And I told you why I did that." He was getting agitated.

"Relax Don, I'm fucking with you," Flora said smiling. "It really is a nice bed, Don," she said, her voice becoming seductive. There was the Flora he'd been missing last night. "There's so much room for fucking." Flora's voice was soft and inviting. "Just think about it."

Don had thought about it. A lot.

"I bet there'd be no sheets left on the bed after."

Nope, there never were.

Don sighed.

"Besides," she said poutily. "It's cold over there. I don't want to go back."

"Fine," Don said. "I'm getting up anyway. I need some coffee and I'm starving. Can you eat?"

Flora pouted. The circles she was rubbing on his chest got bigger, and her leg slid up his. She was so close now. Don almost gasped. "Always," she said. "I'll get up and help."

"No," Don told her. "Take it easy. Why don't you go take a shower while I make breakfast."

"I don't know, Don." Flora smiled wickedly. "You were so thorough last night. I don't think I need to."

"Stop it," he said, swinging his legs off the bed and sitting up. He hated moving away from her, but staying there was far too much temptation.

"Don," she said seductively as he stood up. "You might want to go jerk off first. You woke up before I could finish."

Don looked down. He was still wearing his pants, but the top button was undone and his fly most of the way open. He zipped himself up quickly. "You were...?" he asked, looking at her.

Flora was smiling broadly at him. "You were so hard, Don. I really thought you could use a hand." She brought her hand up to her face and smelled her fingers.

"But..." He really didn't know what to say. No wonder he'd felt so close to cumming when he woke up. Part of him was angry, though he really couldn't say what he was mad about. It's not like he hadn't wanted her to do that many times. Part of him was gravely disappointed that she stopped when he woke up.

"It's not against any of your rules, is it?" She was acting innocent again.

"Well, no. But..." Don sighed with frustration. He was frustrated that she was giving him such a hard time this morning. He was frustrated that he was too weak to make 'no jerking me off' a rule. Mostly he was frustrated that she'd been stroking his cock and he missed it!

"Hey Don," she called as he walked into the bathroom. "I really like your cock."

"Stop it," Don called back before shutting the door. He'd intended not to masturbate, just because she'd expected him to. But her last comment made that impossible. He yanked his pants and underwear down and sat backwards on the toilet. His hand felt so good as he started stroking himself. How much better had her hand felt, he wondered with a pang of regret. He closed his eyes. He could see Flora below him, on her knees, enveloped in a sheen of cum and sweat, playing with her pussy. "Give it to me. I want it," he heard her say. She stuck out her tongue for him, eager to taste his cum, to feel it on her skin. He came hard, shuddering. He struggled to stifle his groan. In his rapture, he leaned too far forward, banging his forehead on the wall.

Don finished up and washed his hands and face and brushed his teeth. Flora was still in bed when he came out of the bathroom.

"That sounded like a good one," she said smiling. "What were you thinking about?"

Don could see the blanket moving with a slight, rhythmic motion. He guessed she was maturbating. He rolled his eyes. "Nuh-uhh," he said with annoyance. "You're answering the questions today, young lady."

Flora feigned surprised concern. "Oh no. Daddy's angry." She pouted.

"I'm not angry," Don sighed. "Just...worried. I thought you were getting in the shower," he said, changing the subject.

"I was waiting for you, Daddy." Flora did something under the covers that made her close her eyes and sigh.

"Please don't call me that," Don said. "I'm not your father." He was becoming increasingly annoyed by her attempts to seduce him. It just didn't seem...fair, after what she'd already put him through, after what he'd done for her.

"A daddy is way different from a father, Don. You should search it up." She pulled the blanket off of herself.

Don's eyes locked on her wet pussy and fingers. She was making small circles over her clit. Occasionally she'd open her fingers in an inverted V and run them down the outside of her lips, then close them and run them back up to her clit, making circles again. Don felt the heat of frustration rising in him again. He was strong enough to keep himself from doing that to her, but too weak to tell her to stop. She just kept pushing him, she gave him no break.

"Please," he finally said, not knowing what he was asking her to do. He tore his eyes from her wet quim, and looked her in the eyes.

The pained confusion on his face made her stop. "I'm sorry, Don," she said with concern. "I thought you'd like that."

"I..." Don didn't know what to say. Of course he liked it. Who wouldn't? But he needed her to stop, and couldn't say it.

Flora seemed to understand. "I'll go finish in the shower." She pulled his shirt down and pushed herself up with a groan.

"Do you need help?" Don asked, taking a step towards her. His sharp heat melted away into soft concern.

"Will you carry me?" Flora asked hopefully. "I liked that."

Don was pretty sure she wasn't teasing him now, but not certain. "Uh..."

"I can walk," Flora said, letting him off the hook. She pushed herself out of bed, wincing and hissing. "See, no problem." She walked gingerly towards the door. When she was next to him, she quickly kissed him on the cheek and then continued on. Don watched her wobble down the hallway towards the bathroom, the bottom of her ass jiggling just below the hem of his t-shirt.

---

Don made coffee and eggs and waited for Flora. He let her get halfway through her breakfast before he started.

"So," he said simply. "Why?"

"For the dick," Flora answered casually.

"Well," Don sighed. "I'm not sure I would have understood that before last night. But after...seeing you... I think I get it now."

"You really thought I was amazing?" She was being coy, but Don wasn't sure it was an act this time.

"Yes," he answered emphatically. "I've never seen anything like that before."

"Right?" Flora said excitedly. "I cum easy, and I cum hard, Don. It's a gift. I gotta use it, you know?"

"That does explain a lot, I guess," Don shrugged. "It wasn't just that though. It was your mastery, of yourself, of them, of everything. It was incredible."

Flora smiled broadly, "I'm glad you liked it, Don. It's nice to be appreciated."

"Those two guys certainly didn't appreciate you." Don hoped he didn't sound jealous.

"They were alright," Flora shrugged. "I felt sorry for the big mouth."

"Sorry? For him?" Don was incredulous. "He was an asshole. I didn't like the way he talked to you, at all."

Flora gave him a warm smile. "Awww. Was Daddy feeling protective?"

"Stop," Don warned. "And, yes. He made me nervous. He was very aggressive."

"I felt sorry for him because he was obviously gay, and trapped in the closet." Don looked confused. "That DP was just an excuse for him to feel his friend's dick rub against his. Not that I minded. That was the hardest he got all night. And I'm pretty sure he 'accidentally' licked that other guy's balls while he was eating me out too."

Don sat back and stared at her in wonder for a second. "That's what I'm talking about. You're... in the middle of that..."

"Getting railed by two huge dicks," Flora clarified unnecessarily.

"Right. And yet you still noticed that. The way you read people is a gift, Flora," he said. "Not many people can do that, you know."

Flora shrugged and took another bite of her breakfast.

"So, I suppose I understand the appeal of sex for you," Don went on. "I guess my question is really, 'Why Richie?' Why call him? After everything else?"

Flora shrugged again. "I knew he could line something up quickly. Plus, I wanted my fucking money. That shit stain still owes me."

"I heard what he said to you," Don said quietly. "At the end."

Flora became still and stared at her plate.

12