Dead Girls Never Say No

Story Info
Who has an insatiable lust for the undead?
2.4k words
4.36
34.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

You were lucky. You were out at the family cabin when it all happened. So you have been relatively safe. It's lonely though. You've only run into a few other living humans. None you would want to stick around. You actually had to kill a few of them.

Things have been getting worse of late. It was only a matter of time before more people began wandering up into the mountains. Dead and living alike. You try to stay out of their way. But occasionally some find their way to your cabin. You've dealt with four zombies this week alone. And two of those were in the past three days.

You hold your shotgun resting against your shoulder as three pickup trucks pull into your driveway. You grimace. The noise of their engines is probably bringing every zombie within five miles in this direction. "Who goes there?" you call out.

A few disheveled people step from the trucks. They don't look armed. "Hello" one man says as he steps forwards "Name's Jamie. We saw your cabin. We were hoping you might want to barter. We have scrap we could trade."

You look over the people present. It's three men and four women. "Can't say I need anything" you say. "Why don't we go inside and talk though. Just you and me" you say to the man.

He nods and follows you into the house. "We really need to trade for food" he says once you are inside. "You have a truck out back I saw - perhaps you need fuel? Parts?" You sit down on your couch and look at the man. He licks his lips. "I didn't get your name."

"Rob. I'll give you enough food to feed six people for three weeks. That should get you over the mountains."

He sighs a sigh of relief "Thank you Rob, we'll get your... Wait - you might have miscounted. There are seven of us."

You chuckle, rubbing a rag over the barrel of your gun. "I didn't miscount. I want the young lady in exchange for the food."

The man stammers "Y-you want w-what?!"

"The young woman. The pretty one, with black hair and blue eyes. Give her to me and you'll have your food."

"No! you monster!" the man yells as he storms from the building. A few moments later you hear the vehicles drive away.

Shame. It's been a long time since you've had a woman. Maybe the next lot will be more desperate.

~~~

You bolt awake as you hear something trip your bell warning system. You bolt out of bed, gun in hand, and climb the latter to the roof. It's two zombies, aimlessly walking around outside, towards your cabin. You set the gun down and pick up the bow. Better to dispatch them quietly. You draw an arrow back and send it flying through the eyehole of the first zombie. He looks like he was a man in his mid-40s. He actually looks pretty fresh. He falls, dead.

You turn your bow to the other, and pause. It's a college girl. She looks no more than 19 years old. And she's very fresh. Only recently turned. Her skin is grey, but her body still looks plump and full. She's actually... pretty attractive. She has long brown hair and is wearing a low-cut blue top. It is slightly askew, giving a view of a lacy black bra beneath. She had leggings and uugs on. Even though she's a zombie, you feel your pants tighten with lust. It's a beautiful woman, and after seeing the raven haired beauty earlier your lust is at its peak.

Your heart beats as you get a terrible idea. Hands shaking, you set down the bow and go back below to get what you will need. It takes several minutes but you return to the roof. It takes a minute of looking but you eventually spot the sexy zombie again. She's close by, and as you toss the chicken innards onto the ground, it slowly turns and approaches. It picks up the chicken bits and gorges itself. Liver. Intestine. Stomach. Lung. All slathered with some ground up chicken brain. You wait as it eats. Zombies become more docile on a full stomach. And for what is about to happen you want it as docile as possible. After a few minutes it stops eating, just standing their groaning every few seconds.

You swing the weighted net over your head and toss it at the zombie. It wraps around it, binding one of its arms to its side. You throw the second net, then the third. It looks pissed now. You toss your pack down then jump from the roof, landing nimbly on the ground. The zombie lurches towards you and trips, falling to the ground. You rush forwards and sit on its back, grabbing its arms and wrestling with it and the net. It is STRONG and for a moment you think you have made an awful mistake. But you manage to handcuff her hands and miraculously fit the ring-gag into her mouth without being bitten or scratched. Once this is done it is a much easier job to fit the mittens on over her hands, protecting you from the nails. Finally you fit the dog collar on.

You stand up and back away. The zombie writhes on the ground and frees itself from the nets, the stands, lumbering sluggishly towards you. You let it come. It slams itself into you, but you hold your footing and grab it around the waste. It brings its mouth down on your shoulder to bite you, but it can't close its mouth with the gag in pace and the gag guards its teeth so it can't even press its teeth into your skin.

It writhes against you, mindlessly trying to feed but being unable to. It wiggles its body against you and after the adrenaline and fear begins to subside, it is replaced by lust. The dead girls large D-cup breasts press against your chest as you hug her tight waste, letting your hands slide down to her legging-covered butt. Though cold to the touch, the flesh feels surprisingly real. You push off the zombie and step back. It lurches after you. "Right this way my little fuck toy" you say as you lead the zombie around the front of the cabin and inside.

You lead it into the bathroom and into the prepped shower. It follows you inside, lazily lurching after you. You press yourself to the back wall and it follows. It is an easy task to press its face into the wall and hook the ring of the collar to the hook on the wall. Her head rests on your shoulder as you reach around her, grabbing the dog leash that is suspended from the ceiling. You clamp it to the handcuffs and pull, pulling her arms up higher and higher behind her. You lock the leash in place, then worm you way out from under the zombie. It lurches to try to follow you, but it is tied in place. It's cheek is pressed against the wall as its face turns to look at you. It moans softly, and in your lustful state the moan sounds erotic.

You bend down and connect her ankles with another pair of handcuffs, and lock that to the drain, then step back to admire your work. It looks like something out of a BDSM porn. The girl is held bent over, her ass sticking up in the air towards you as her arms are pulled high over her head forcing her to stay in place.

Her groans through the gag sound distinctly sensual, and you are quickly driven to lust. You grab her by the hips and slam your clothed crotch into her legging covered butt. Yes. This will work! It's been so long. Quickly, you pull off your pants and roll on the condom. Best not to take any chances.

Then you remember the coldness. Her body is like ice. It would be like fucking a frozen turkey. You go a little limp at the thought. Hmm. There has to be a way to warm your little friend up. You pause for a moment, then slowly look up. The shower head. Duh.

You haven't heated the shower in forever. The basement is full of spider webs. The room fills with the smell of burning dust as you light the furnace. You then go back upstairs to wait for the water to heat up.

You pace through the hall. You can hear her moaning in the other room. You rummage through your closet and find a bottle of lube stashed in the back. You pull it out then pull your pants down. The condom is still on, and you stroke yourself back up to full mast. No one is going to be making new condoms soon, you can't waste one just because you jumped the gun putting it on.

You step back into the bathroom and your tied up friend jerks at the sound of your entrance. "Hey pretty lady, nice of you to notice me" you say, slowly walking closer. She jerks again and rolls her head as much as she can in her restraints.

You reach into the shower and slowly turn on the hot water. The shower springs to life and the zombie ignores the water, looking towards you and moaning deeply through her gag. Slowly the water gets hot, and you turn on some of the cold to keep it just below scalding.

Her cloths soaks through quickly and now you can easily see her black bra through her waterlogged shirt as it clings to her body. Her leggings soak as well, and you can see a lacy thong beneath.

You pick up the removable showerhead and spray water across her whole body, making special care to make sure and linger on the parts you will be touching most. Breasts. Hips. Ass... Pussy...

You push the showerhead between her legs, holding it directly against the fabric of her leggings so the water jets up to her nethers. You are rock hard now. The girl jerks and moans. You can almost imagine she is responding to the water hitting her sensitive areas instead of her attempting to eat your brains.

You put the showerhead back up and kneel down behind her ass. You reach up and grab the fabric where her crotch is, ripping a hole through the legging material with your fingers. You could just take the leggings off, but they do a good job of hiding her color. Plus you always thought it would be fun to fuck a girl through the hole of a legging.

Now to warm up the inside. You pick up the showerhead and flip a little switch on the side of it, changing its pressure from soft to a hard thin stream from the middle of the showerhead. You reach up through the hole you created and push her panties aside, revealing the Luke-warm dead lips of her pussy.

You press the showerhead to the lips, maneuvering it so the thick stream shoots up into her hole. After a minute or so you can't wait any longer. You pull the showerhead away and once again replace it, switching it back to its soft setting and angling it so it will cascade down onto her back.

You squeeze a drop of lube onto the condom covered tip of your dick and give it a quick tug to spread it along the length. Wasting no more time you grab onto the hips of the swaying girl. She grunts as your tip touches her entrance. Without a second through you push forwards, sinking your meat into her. The water did a decent job in bringing some life back to her form. She is warm inside and feels remarkably real.

You thrust in again and the girl moans in time with the thrust. Slowly you pick up speed, fucking into her faster and faster. After a few thrusts the zombie starts to get restless. She starts jerking her body around. Your heart beats faster as she bucks and jerks beneath you, rubbing her cunt against your shaft. "UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!" she moans loudly.

Her head whips back and forth as much as the restraint will allow. Suddenly she whips her body to the side with enormous strength. Your hip slams into the side of the shower but you hold on, dick still inside. God she's giving you a ride! You grip on for dear life as your dead girl thrashes around. You wrap your arms tightly around her waist and continue to fuck her from behind. Her pussy is hot now from all the thrusting and you can feel yourself getting ready to blow.

"URRRUHHURRURUUIUUURRRR!" she practically screams as you manage to pin her ass against the wall, allowing you the freedom to fuck her with full force. Her leggings have ripped some more in the struggle, revealing more of her thong and ass cheeks.

You reach around her and grab her large breasts, massaging them with your hands. You thrust deep into her as you manhandle her breasts and soon the grip of her walls brings you to the edge. With one last grunt in time with one of hers, you shove your shaft as deep as it will go into her and blow your load.

As your humping stops, she seems to settle down a bit, her thrashing subsiding into an occasional shake. You pull out of her and take a few steps back, panting. You slowly roll off the condom, pause for a moment, then step forwards again. You move up to her head and hold her chin in your hand. Her mouth is held agape by the gag and her dead eyes are staring directly into yours.

You drop the end of the condom onto her tongue, and hold the tip up. Slowly your cum drips out of the condom and onto her tongue. She continues to stare at you, quiet now. As the drops of white hit her tongue, she begins to lick, and her throat muscles contract as she begins attempting to swallow it.

You run two fingers down the length of the condom spilling the rest of your seed into her mouth. She laps it up, tongue slapping around her mouth like a dog eating peanut butter. You stroke her hair softly, and she simply continues to lick and stare at you.

It's strange... you've always thought of these things as mindless automatons. But now... looking into this one's calm eyes... After what you did. Are they... so different from us? She seemed almost... human through the act. You smirk. Your own little living dead girl.

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers