Deal with a Horny Devil - A Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good boy," Angel said as she continued to sit on Stan's prick while it deflated for a third time.

After a while, she pulled herself off Stan's now totally flaccid prick and snuggled up next to him.

"It look's like some of my red fake tan has rubbed off on you," he said, stroking a red smudge on her ass.

"It's nothing," she said. "I can take care of it later."

"No," Stan replied, "I've got a machine downstairs that will clean us both up in a snap. Since it's a removal and the positioning of the nozzles isn't as important, we could even do it together."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Angel said. For some reason, she looked anxious.

"There's nothing to worry about," Stan said. "I have it all figured out now. I can put this red on and take it off with no problems."

Angel started to say something else, but Stan held up his hand, "And besides," he said in his best sultry voice, "we can pretend we are showering together."

He was now leading her down toward his basement. "Stan," she said, trying to pull back towards the stairs, "I think it's time for me to be truthful, too."

"What great secret are you hiding?" he asked with a laugh as he started the timers on the machine.

"My real name is Lucy," she said as they both stepped into the booth.

She started to say something else, but it wasn't really possible to talk as the tan removal sprays moved up and down on their bodies. When the final timer finally rang and they could once again open their eyes, Stan exclaimed, "Holy Shit. I really screwed up! We're both red!"

Lucy laughed. "No, Stan," she said calmly. "You didn't screw up. I did. I should never have let you get me into the machine."

She ran her hand down his slightly quivering stomach and said, "The machine did what it was supposed to do. It removed all of the fake tan... from both of us."

She paused and then said slowly, "I was trying to tell you before you pulled me into the booth, but you wouldn't listen. My name is Lucy and this is my natural skin color."

Stan's eyes were wide open. "You're supposed to be red and the pale skin was fake?!!"

"Yes," she said with a grin. "All my fake paleness was washed off to reveal my normal, red skin. ... And your fake red was washed off to reveal your new, truly red skin."

Stan just continued to stare at her.

"You left your horns up on your dresser, didn't you?" Lucy asked grinning mischievously.

"Yes, why?" Stan replied.

She pointed at the top of his forehead and he immediately raised his hand to feel... horns.

As he brought his arm back down alongside his body, his right hand brushed against his tail, which was curling around his body.

"Ah, yes," Lucy said with a smile and a laugh, "and then there is that."

"Who are you?!!" Stan said loudly.

"I told you," she said slyly, "my name is Lucy. That's short for Lucifer."

"Lucifer isn't a woman!" Stan shouted.

"That's what they all say," she answered flatly. "That's why I have always had to use a front man."

She ran her hands over Stan's muscular chest and then added, "... a strong and sexy front man."

"You turned me into a devil!" Stan shouted.

"No, no, no," Lucy replied. "All I did was make your costume a little more authentic."

"So I'm stuck looking like this as an ad for you?" Stan asked, looking down at his red arms and hands. His tail had now curled up between his legs and looked like an extremely oversized prick with a mind of its own.

"Wasn't my costume good enough for you?!" he nearly yelled.

"Again, no," Lucy answered. "Though I was amused that your cousin used the same switch that I have always used."

Stan continued to look at her in shock.

"Press down slowly on your horns," she said firmly.

Stan again raised his hands to his forehead and began to press slowly on his horns. As they slowly receded into his head, his skin turned back to its normal color. An odd sensation at the top of his ass crack told him that his tail had also somehow retreated into his body.

He stood there for several minutes examining his arms and legs and as much of his body as he could see. Finally he said, "So what do you want of me?"

"What did Phillip Morris want with the Marlboro Man?" Lucy said with a laugh.

"You want me to do commercials?!" Stan cried out, almost hysterical.

"Not exactly," Lucy replied. "When we have a good prospect, I want you to do the negotiating. Sometimes there will be fringe benefits similar to what you have been getting as you bilked these naive college coeds, but usually it is a straight business negotiation."

"So I promise them something," Stan said, now sounding much more in control of himself, "and they sign over their souls."

"That's the basic idea," Lucy said with a smile, "but you will need some training."

"What do I get out of this?" Stan asked, cocking his head and sounding more than a little suspicious of the deal. After all, this was Lucifer, himself... or herself... or whatever.

"Eternal youth, a body better even than what you have now, and..." Lucy paused, "when you get tired of all this, you become a part of my staff."

"And if I refuse?" Stan asked firmly.

"Do I need to play the videos for you?" Lucy asked with a trace of anger in her voice. "I believe the question was, 'Do I own you?' Do you remember your answer... both times I asked it?"

Stan hung his head and said sadly, "Yes."

"But I only asked it twice," Lucy said with a shrug. "The red prick got me so excited I forgot to stop when I got you on the edge."

Stan was now looking very confused.

"I didn't get you to say it three times," Lucy explained, "so I can't really claim you as my own. That means this is strictly a business offer. If you want the job, you've heard the terms. If you don't, then I leave you to your own ways. You can wash off the red, along with the horns and the tail, in the next removal cycle."

Her voice hardened slightly, "But when the time comes," she said slowly and distinctly, "you will still be coming to my abode... only it won't be as a member of the staff."

"I could always change my ways," Stan said.

"I've heard that many times before," Lucy replied, "but I still see ninety-nine percent of them in the end."

"I could always be part of the one percent," Stan said, drawing himself up straight and crossing his arms.

"Really?" Lucy replied, reaching out and stroking Stan's cock. It immediately sprang to life.

"OK," Stan said as he dropped his arms to his side. "You're right. I could never change my ways. When do you want me to start?"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12