Deal With My Minions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheena walked hastily to the campus square, where she did in fact liked to smoke, though it wasn't allowed, but she didn't care. Not only was she not there, but taunting evidence of Misty butts littered the ground next to the fountain where she sat, having missed the trashcan Sheena hoped accidentally.

There was one other place. She went off campus by but a few feet. Ironically to the train tracks where she met Holden. It was the border between school and town. Smoking was allowed in all technicality.

Walking there, she gasped. Approaching the rails was the bob and sway of Ella's truly luscious ass. A large black hat that matched her lacy midriff gown sheltered her pale skin from the sun. She held it on her head as she approached the shade of the birch and evergreen trees lining the border. Sheena watched her sit on the tracks and pull a pack out of her little black purse.

"Hey Ella."

Ella's intense face looked up at Sheena coming her way. "Hello, my dear."

Ella was thirsty for tea, like always, hence her knowledge or rumors. Sheena felt permissive to just cut to the chase with her.

"Ella," she said again, sitting down next to her. "I need to know what's going on. Jenna has all three of her friends coming to my apartment tonight. Holden is gonna be there. I don't know what Jenna is doing, but I already said yes, because I was sleepy or something..." (Which was a bit of a stretch.) "And I don't know why..." Her eyes made contact with Ella and her smoky, thick eyeshadow. "Do you?"

Ella turned her head gracefully towards the horizon. "Of course I do."

"You do? Can you tell me, Ella, please?"

Ella let out a breath of smoke. "My dear, they are there for you to fuck them."

Sheena's mind immediately leapt. "Excuse me?"

"She wants to know if you're truly interested in Holden."

Sheena looked at the ground. Then looked up. These were the hottest women Sheena had ever known. Out of her league, especially in this current outfit, and the prospect of fucking them coiled around her mind tightly.

She was into Holden. But now she wanted to see something too. It was a good thing he was coming over... Maybe she wanted to see something too, even though this was an abstract thought. She wasn't sure if she was capable of projecting it. But she could try.

Ella got up while Sheena was deep in thought. "Everything is up to you, dear. Ta ta now, love."

Sheena thought about it. Holden said it himself he didn't want to possess her, in those words, but what exactly did that mean? Sheena thought she had an idea of what was going on now. Not only was this some sort of third-party test to see how faithful she was to Holden according to traditional standards, but it was a way of Jenna trying to say: you're pure lesbian and I'll prove it. I bet you'll fuck these girls and see the error of your dating ways.

Sheena wasn't going to leave Holden. Sheena was bisexual but not... oh, damn, what was the word? She really needed it right now. It was on the tip of her tongue.

Anyway, the standing fact remained: encouraged by Jenna for whatever reason, the fucking of three insanely hot girls was on the table. It was altogether tempting enough for Sheena to be so moved as to ask Holden if she could. She hoped there wouldn't be other stipulations. She didn't really like the concept of himself fucking anyone else.

But that didn't come up.

Sheena got to her apartment around six o'clock, and the sky was on the cusp of slanting into a hard blue dusk. Holden was outside on the curb before you went up the stairs, trying to light a cigarette in the wind.

"Hey Holden."

"Hey," he said softly. His eyes were behind sunglasses that reflected everything in front of him, hiding his actual eyes. Sheena liked to check her hair and smile at her own face in those lenses and tease him.

"You ready to come inside?"

"Yea, sure."

He got up otherwise wordlessly. He carried his brown satchel which was as heavy and cumbersome as her own backpack full of three classes worth of books. They went up the concrete stairs and Sheena unlocked her door.

The apartment was very damask. The inside was wood. Very old apartment. Made in the 80's. A dun grayish brown colored the plaster between the paneling. The ceiling was popcorn pattern yellowed from many years of stubborn cigarette smoke. Sheena collected the old green and crimson colored bottles from antique stores, which she filled with dead roses; she owned a very nice oak china cabinet. This all fit together.

She mixed the room with a red lightbulb and a white one. They projected from an iron double lamp right above her denim armchair. Holden liked to sit in it with his pack and puff away, chatting with her. When they wanted to make love they went up the short steps to her room, laid on the frameless bed under a cold cream and brown duvet.

When they got settled, Sheena cooked while Holden spoke to her. She wanted to mention the fact that three girls were supposedly coming over. But the right time didn't seem to happen.

It kept not happening and not happening. She cooked meatloaf in the adjoining kitchen on the gas stove and made butter corn, fresh green beans with salt and pepper, and a meatloaf with celery, ketchup, rye bread crumbs, and eggs with hamburger meat.

She made a plate on the china with the intricate but familiar blue patterns across it, and served him his meal on a cheap fold out tray, which was the only one she had. She took a seat on the Goodwill sofa with her own food.

Sheena slowly lowered her expectations to a grain of salt as she ate. What if they didn't show up? What if they didn't think Jenna's plan was going to work (which it wasn't). What if they thought it was just sexy-stupid (which it was).

There was a slight disappointment there that Sheena could not deny. The thought of pleasuring these hot friends of Jenna's was fucking insane. If it happened what the fuck was going to go on? A threesome? Oh god...

That almost intimidated her. Being the giver to three women simultaneously seemed like a lot of work, and would almost put her skills to a test she would surely fail. One on one was mostly what she was experienced at. Did foursomes count as an orgy? Sheena tried to think on it, as to distract herself.

When she thought about one on one with each girl, her panties seemed a lot wetter than when she first got home. She wished fucking would ensue per bite, as if meatloaf was a shooting star.

Nine o'clock came. The tv was on with the sound low. The news spoke to them in a hush. When it was on the dot, Sheena shrugged to herself and sank lower into the crouch, propping her feet up on the coffee table with her legs crossed. There were no girls. Jenna was full of it as usual. Not even her posse would amuse this weird but carnal notion.

Then there was a series of three cop-knocks.

But maybe I'm wrong... Sheena's thoughts echoed in an otherwise blank and nonplussed mental space.

Holden and Sheena looked at each other, and Sheena arose from the couch like a morning glory vine in fast forward.

"Were you expecting someone?" Holden asked calmly, as if he had nothing to hide. Sheena was unsure if this was true. But there was utterly no reason it would have been anyone else besides this girl gang.

"I didn't know if they'd show up or not."

"They?" Holden didn't seem very alarmed. More so curious.

Sheena got a text after another moment of nothingness and sheer, cold adrenaline.

She answered her phone, desperate-looking. It was Jenna.

"Please let my friends in. They're going up to your room you know."

Sheena didn't reply. She glanced into the air between herself and Holden. "One minute, please."

Her feet took her to the door. Her hand unlocked it, and her brain filled with chemistry when the knob was turned and there stood Victoria, Katie, and Hannah.

She could register them as done-up, and clearly dressed to get fucked, but their outfits exactly she couldn't even picture before her eyes. They didn't speak.

Victoria dominated the entry and laid a hand on the door. When Sheena didn't object, the door creaked further than it was and then and there it was moved it to the side. They marched in with asses swinging in a swanlike sway, directly forward, up the stairs to Sheena's very room. Hannah glanced back at Sheena ever slightly, as if in daring implication before shutting the door with an alluring click.

Sheena stood beneath the stairs aways with her mouth agape. Holy fucking shit.

"Um... Holden," she stammered, returning to the living room to humbly stand before her boyfriend, throned in the armchair.

She cut to it like an eager beaver. She told him that if she needed to she would explain why this was happening, then she would. That it wasn't her idea, but she wanted to do it. How she phrased it was: "Can I fuck those women? That's what I'm into."

Holden had listened to her brief explanation with patience, his expression not changing.

"You may."

Sheena had a thousand words of weird gratitude to tell him. Why was this so easy? Was he serious? Did he not really want her as his captive? Would she later marry this man?

Holy fucking shit... went Sheena's head. Dude...

"I'll be back in a second," Sheena finally said.

Holden watched her go up the stairs. He grinned. He could listen and imagine. Would he want to see? Not yet. This seemed a lot like someone's unfinished business. Who was he to meddle in this affair. Women didn't bother him. Not a single bit.

Unheard by all of this, Sheena barely knew what to do when she climbed to stairs. Right outside the door came a text. She answered it instinctively, reading aloud in a whisper. "They're waiting for you."

Sheena put the phone down, and went through to her own occupied bedroom.

Hannah quickly put her phone down, and her face actually sank into a silent curiosity. Sheena's "I'm going-to-fuck-you face" was on. A close lipped expression with bright eyes and long bangs over her face. Ready to party on some pussy. Everything was happening and quickly. It was like she still was in this passionate "I hope they don't escape" mode.

Her full bed looked itty bitty with a trio of girls on it. Looking at them looking at her, she just soaked them into her mind as if her brain were a sponge. She liked masturbation material. It was important that she observed.

Their shirts were on. But all three of their pants were off. Hannah had her legs open on the bed, thighs stasis, swaying in the draft of the air conditioner. Her truly small pussy seemed organized into the most compact folds. It was like a freshly made bed without any wrinkles. Say the duvet was blush color, around the fitted white sheet of her skin.

Victoria was beside her long, pedicured feetsies. She just sat there in daring curiosity with a naked expression of judgement on her face. She had that air of being hard to please, but it was as adamant as ever. Her shaped ass didn't really plume around her hips. She was fairly toned around the hips and sturdy. The bed cushioned an overall unyielding Victoria. Her legs were not splayed. They were tight together but not protectively. Just casually.

Katie was behind Victoria, her head on Sheena's pillows and one arm. The hand on that arm looked dangly and Sheena could see in her mind's eye a close up of that unsuspecting hand in a slasher flick. Doing... something tempting. Something beckoning a ranged horror. She had the nail of her free index finger on the corner of her mouth. Looking bored but at once like this was a false. She was a good actress. You couldn't read her.

Frankly outnumbered, Sheena didn't know what to do. She heard rumbles. Katie had freed her arms and had her phone in her hand, and she was texting off silent. She looked at Sheena as she let her hand with the phone fall to her stomach.

She looked at Sheena like a lazy lover. Eventually Sheena's brow raised in the corner. Her phone buzzed again. Like in a script, she read the message.

Jenna had sent her: "Katie wants to be first."

Then she sent another message, in rapid succession. "You're going to fist her. That's it."

So like literally a queen bee, Jenna was manipulating all of this. The air felt like puppetry. Did she intend to make this feel like Sheena was doing her will? Following her command? Was this really supposed to prove anything? Did it make Jenna feel like she was in charge of her sexuality?

Then Sheena wondered: would she still fuck under these conditions? These must've been her friends' too. Of course it was. And then and there it was clear: if she were to fuck these dream girls, this was how it was going to be.

Sheena tossed her phone to the white shag rug on the floor. Katie smiled a toothsome grin. Her lips looked sweet with cherry lipgloss over a claret red wax. Then Hannah, almost like an android looking Sheena up and down, lifted her lithe body from the bed and switched places with Katie. Sheena walked to the drawers east of the room, pulled out one of them, and produced an oil based lubricant in a tall bottle.

Katie's pear shaped body laid where Hanna was. Hannah had pulled her knees up to her chest and was sitting behind Victoria northwest of Katie. They were there to watch, like randy guardians. Katie let out a sigh as she stretched her arms and crossed them behind her head. Her body said get to work, but her face was still curious.

Jenna told her that's all that Katie wanted her to do. She didn't feel like being reprimanded or worse kicked out of the sex, so she intended to obey.

Katie's legs were already spread on the bed. Her pussy was a lot fuller than Hannah's. Her folds were plushy under a waistband of flesh. Her tummy poked out of her T shirt. Which, now Sheena was looking at it, said Tool in a faded blue on black. 10,000 Days. Sheena recognized the album.

Sheena felt the warm contours of Katie's fleshy, fun looking pussy. It was blushing hard, already pluming with arousal. I guess with a bunch of hot lesbians with their pants off around her would do that. Sheena glanced around her and not one of them was looking directly at her. Not even Katie, who just blankly smiled at the ceiling. Victoria had her eyes on Sheena's shoulders as she crouched before Katie. Hannah had her eyes on the back of Katie's thighs in curiosity.

Sheena didn't want to be subtle anymore. They weren't talking and Sheena almost liked that they weren't. They were there to get fucked. Nothing more. They were there on a mission, on command. You could either twist the situation awkwardly or you could, you know, embrace it.

So at that thought, Sheena rubbed the outside of Katie's pussy all the way up her slit, her thumb diving through its folds. She was tempted to fill the void of her room with sexual vernacular, telling her basically how fucking nice and layered that pussy of hers was. But she was quiet too.

She rubbed the outside with a hard hand, and Katie's cunt squished. Sheena slapped it and watched her folds absorb the hits. She toyed with her messy little cunt, rubbing it like a hand warmer. Her fingers glided up and around her lips, getting them wet.

Allured by Sheena's handling of Katie, Victoria and Hannah's eyes grew more alert. Even Katie had her glance downward. Sheena knew what they were thinking: was she about to go into this rough?

Katie had this slight frown. Unknowing but altogether accepting. But Sheena wasn't going to do that. She slowed her roll and made a sleek motion with a finger into Katie, hooking that finger so she could find Katie's little spot. Katie kegeled around her touch, making her walls nice and tight. Sheena watched in fascination as her pussy flexed. She uprooted her fingers, open handedly slapping her pussy again, then rubbing the clitoris there quickly. She V'ed her cunt, looking into the mine. Katie flexed again, and the cave seethed like it was breathing. Sheena remembered entering this cave before. Not Katie's, but another woman's. And she had found it awesome enough to ever live without. She was glad this was possible.

Sheena spat daringly into the cave, quickly standing up and opening the flip open bottle of lube, almost in a dominant way, hoping vaguely she was allowed to do that. Katie looked up at Sheena as if she were a giant. She looked pretty tall after all this so far. Sheena took the lube and squeezed like a whole ounce into her hand, in a way that looked so eager it was like she didn't give a fuck. She made eye contact with Katie and her brow did that single rising thing. Katie watched as Sheena dropped the lube to the floor beside where she had knelt.

When she lowered to the floor again, she spat saliva once more onto the lips of Katie's cunt. Clear spit speckled the glistening folds of her pussy. Then I'm a slow grind, Sheena coated Katie's pussy in the lube. She opened her fingers around those puffy lips and wet every part of her cunt in assurance that she was wet, then fingered Katie more, in that classic in and out way. There wasn't much friction she was so wet. That was good. It was easy to escalate things to two fingers, and Sheena paced herself up until she was pounding Katie's pussy.

She wanted feedback, no, needed it. Something. It was important. But she didn't want there to any words. The slick squish of fingering could be heard but that was it. Sheena looked up at Katie's face and nodded, going, "Mhm?"

Katie, sure enough, in a high pitched, soft way, mhmed back.

So pulling out, watching Katie's vagina cling to her index and middle finger, gave her the ring. The oil was really helping. Katie took to a third finger with ease. Her lips were tight, swelling her cute little chipmunk cheeks. Hermetic and closing down on any vocal forms of pleasure, but her eyes looked desperate for more.

Sheena made sure she was stimulated. She again covered Katie's pussy with her open hand and slicked her up and around, splitting in her clit. Warm saliva hit the little nub and shined in the overhead light. What a good, thick swollen pussy she had.

The banged Katie more with her hand, two fingers briefly then back to three. Hannah was over them still in that upright curled position but suddenly made this move, as if she had told herself, fuck it. She wanted to see. Hannah undid her legs and Katie looked up at her, vaguely surprised. But she put her hand against Katie's cheek and when she smiled back, leaned down and gave her a favorable kiss. Victoria still had a head cast over her shoulder slightly, maintaining her faux indifference.

Hannah got on her knees and held Katie's thighs from the back. Katie moaned lightly in her throat, looking up at Hannah, who had her head curiously watching Sheena engage in her fast and hard pace with Katie's voluptuous pussy.

Katie brought her muscles together again around the duck bill of Sheena's three fingers, and it was time for the littlest one. Sheena gently stuck out her second to last appendage, and sleuthed into the folded crevice.

She removed herself to add more oil to her fingers, dripping the fluid over them like honey. Then went ahead and oiled Katie's pussy the same way, hovering the bottle over her as drips fell over her cunt.

She basted her skin with it, thumbing the little exposed bead of her clit, but easily inserted her four fingers again over Hannah's gaze.

It really was enticing to watch how comfortably Katie's pussy took to this. She back-of-her throat cried as Sheena moved with a quicker pace, until it was time to inch her thumb inside of her and fill her with hand.

When she began, her vagina molded around her fingers and thumb slowly, giving to the insertion. When she got first knuckle deep inside her, that's when her head flew back, hastily looking back up at Sheena's also tight lipped face.

The middle of her hand pushed into her yielding pussy. Without removing it, she added even more lube. Oily droplets ran down until they sank into the bed and floor.