Deal with the Enemy Ch. 06

Story Info
Alisson gets Melissa's gaining back on track.
3.5k words
4.65
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisson had told Melissa to go to her house right after school. There would be plenty of food waiting for her, and she was ordered to stuff herself while Alisson went to work out after school.

Melissa was relieved once she sat down on the couch. She hadn't walked this much in a long time and was exhausted. Most of the day, her daydreams had revolved around being on her couch, stuffed and unable to move. She opened one of the bags on the table and began eating while rubbing her belly and thinking about all the things that had happened today. Never in a million years had she imagined getting humiliated as much as she had been today. All the embarrassing situations popped into her head, and her body tingled with pleasure. She desperately wanted to masturbate, but Alisson had told her to wait with that until she got home. So, Melissa began to eat faster, moaning loudly between each bite she took.

After a while, Melissa was too full to keep eating and lay back, breathing heavily. Her hands began exploring her growing body, and every soft spot she discovered was turning her on more. She was about to give in and reach between her legs when she heard Alisson come inside.

Alisson was still in her sports outfit, and she looked stunning. Melissa loved the way she felt when she looked at Alisson. Every part of her body had the perfect shape. She was working out and getting hotter by the day while Melissa was letting herself go completely, getting fatter and fatter. Alisson had won the competition to become the school's hottest girl, which intimidated Melissa. She could feel herself get more submissive with every pound she gained. She would do anything this goddess would tell her. Becoming Alisson's fat, waddling piggy, and being entirely under her control was all that Melissa wanted.

Alisson walked up to Melissa and gave her a shopping bag. "Here, I got those for you to wear since your old clothes won't do anymore." She grinned. "Try some of them on!"

Melissa took out a dress and quickly put it on. It fit rather tight and showed every layer of fat on her body. She loved how it looked.

"Yes, that will do until you grow out of it soon," Alisson said, "now, take it off. I want to see your body in its whole glory."

Melissa stripped down to her underwear and stood there, her full belly protruding in front of her. Alisson walked over and started pinching her body.

"I've really done a number on you those last months, haven't I? Everyone was shocked to see you today and wondered how this could have happened. But I know how it happened. I know what a greedy pig you are deep inside. I know how much you want this. You want to be my piggy, right? You enjoy this too much to resist." She pointed at the huge wet spot on Melissa's panties with a devilish look. "Tell me how much you want this!"

Melissa looked up at Alisson with big, pleading eyes. "Please," she said, breathing heavily, "let me be your piggy."

"Don't worry, I will turn you into the fatty you're destined to be. I see you have already put away quite the amount of food. But I'm sure with my help, we can push some more into that fat face of yours. Now sit down."

Melissa took a seat, and Alisson began feeding her with one hand while the other hand was rubbing Melissa's growing curves. Melissa was so turned on she didn't bother hiding it, moaning loudly as bite after bite found its way into her belly. Suddenly, Alisson's hand slipped into Melissa's panties, and she began pleasuring her. Melissa let out a scream of ecstasy. Everything around her faded, and she was in pure bliss.

Melissa wasn't the only one enjoying the procedure. Alisson had always loved to control and manipulate people. Turning the girl she had envied for as long as she could remember into a gluttonous fatty was Alisson's dream come true. Watching Melissa lay there, chubby, stuffed, and helpless while squirming from her touch was turning Alisson on more than anything she had ever done. Having total control over Melissa was exhilarating. She felt excitement pulsing through her whole body and had to watch out to not start moaning, too. But she managed to hold back. She didn't want to let her guard down.

After she made Melissa come in a burst of ecstasy, she told her it was time for her to go home at last. Melissa got dressed quickly and stumbled out of the house. As soon as Alisson heard the door close, her hand shot between her legs, and she masturbated until she had the best orgasm of her life.

***

"Honey, what happened to you?" Melissa's mom looked at her with big eyes as Melissa entered the house.

"I've just been enjoying myself lately," Melissa answered and smiled at her.

"But you look huge! You used to be so skinny and pretty!"

"Well, I guess weight gain comes with enjoying yourself."

Melissa patted her belly. She knew her parents might be shocked seeing her at such a high weight, but she was sure she could convince them it was ok. They talked a little more about her weight and what had happened. Her mom couldn't keep her eyes off her daughter's flabby body.

Melissa told her mom she was happy with her body and that everything was fine. Her mom had always believed that her daughter knew what was best for her, so she accepted the way she wanted to live. Secretly though, she wished her daughter would eventually find her way back to her old, skinny self. She enjoyed bragging to other parents and family members about how pretty, athletic and successful her daughter was.

"But don't expect me not to poke fun at your flab," she added at the end. Melissa's mom was always teasing people gently for fun, and Melissa looked forward to now becoming the primary receiver of her teasing.

After the talk, Melissa felt hungry, so she walked to the fridge and took everything that looked good and fattening. Her mom watched her, a little shocked to see what was happening to her little girl. Melissa sat down at the table and started digging in.

Once she was finished, she leaned back in her chair, her stuffed belly protruding in front of her. Watching everything silently, her mom walked over and pinched her belly.

"Now I see where all that comes from. I guess I'll have to get used to my daughter being a fatty now." She laughed and walked away.

Melissa spent some more time sitting until she felt ready to move again. She then cleaned up and went to bed, satisfied with her day.

***

The following days went by the same pattern. Melissa would walk around in her tight outfit, stuff herself during lunch and PE class, and get teased about her behavior by everyone. Even though she had always been nice to everyone, she discovered that people were excited to watch her fall from grace. She had always been the perfect girl without any flaws, which made many girls envious of her. Now, they were all eager to make fun of her for letting herself go. Besides that, the school's fat girls were amused to see the former popular girl join their fat club.

It would become a thing that people tried to get a picture or video of Melissa in her most unfortunate situations. People would compete to get the most ridiculous shot of her. Soon there were a thousand shots of Melissa stuffing herself, her belly being exposed, and her body jiggling when she walked in her tight clothes. Others showed Melissa being too stuffed to properly pick up something she had dropped and being laughed at, especially by Alisson. Alisson had made sure that the whole school knew Melissa as the former it-girl that had turned into a complete glutton. She loved how she had destroyed Melissa's reputation in such a short time.

The first month of school flew by, and it was time for another weigh-in. Melissa could feel that she had gained weight. All her clothes were tight, and she was sure that Alisson would have to get her new ones soon. She noticed her thighs rubbing against each other even more, and that stretch marks appeared all over her body.

Alisson got the scales out again and placed them before Melissa.

"Let's see how my piggy has been doing."

Melissa was standing there in her underwear as Alisson approached her and placed her hands on her protruding belly. She began shaking and rubbing it.

"Remember how skinny you were when you first stepped through that door? And now you're soft and flabby all over." Her hands wandered up to Melissa's growing breasts and then down to pinch the soft inside of her thighs. "I can't wait to make you so fat it'll be hard for me to reach around you like that."

Melissa shivered at the thought of that. She knew that Alisson was serious, and she wouldn't stop until Melissa had reached their goal of 350 pounds. Just when she was about to lose herself in her fantasies, Alisson slapped her ass and told her to get on the scales.

Melissa stepped forward and looked at the display in anticipation. The lights flashed, and she saw her new weight: 190 pounds.

Melissa was pleased with the result, considering that she had less time to stuff herself and had to walk around more than she used to. She turned to Alisson for approval but realized that Alisson didn't share her enthusiasm. The smug grin on her face had disappeared, replaced by a look of anger.

"Are you even trying, piggy?" She shouted out. "I'm not paying for all your expenses just so you can relax and only gain half of what you used to!"

Melissa lowered her head, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry. I did all that I could, but it isn't easy to get stuffed in school as often as here."

"You know what? You just sit down on the couch and stuff your pathetic face until you can barely breathe. I want this to be your biggest stuffing yet. Meanwhile, I'll think of something to get you back on track."

Melissa went into the living room and began shoveling everything in sight into her mouth. She felt terrible for disappointing Alisson and wanted to make it up to her. While eating, she wondered what Alisson would come up with for her.

***

Melissa went to school the next day, dying from excitement and curiosity about what Alisson would do to her.

She walked inside and was greeted by everyone around her, snickering like they did every time they saw her. Melissa remembered how everyone looked at her in envy or lust just a few months ago. Now the only attention she was getting was when people were laughing at her growing body and gluttonous behavior. This thought made her get goosebumps, and deep down, she knew she wanted so much more than that. She wanted people to be too shocked at her size to even think about laughing at her. She wanted to be a huge wale and get disgusted looks everywhere she waddled.

But nothing else happened until her first class began, which disappointed Melissa a little. She was hoping that Alisson would make her eat something before school started. She was gradually becoming lazier by the day and had trouble getting out of bed early in the morning to have the time to stuff herself. She usually just had time to get into the shower quickly and then eat a normal-sized breakfast which wasn't nearly enough for her. She usually was starving by the time she got to school.

Her first class passed, and Melissa proceeded to her next one. She wondered why Alisson still hadn't done anything. Could she have forgotten it? Or was she even done with making Melissa gain? She tried to shake these thoughts off and began listening to the teacher. He was a fun guy and always laid-back considering his rules in class.

His fun attitude made Melissa forget her sorrows for a little while, but they soon returned. She was beginning to get nervous. What if Alisson was so upset with her small gain this month that she wanted to quit? But they had a deal. And all Melissa wanted was to be Alisson's fat piggy. She decided that she had to work hard to impress Alisson this month, which only made her hungrier. She wanted to stuff herself and let everyone see what a pig she was becoming. She was desperate to satisfy Alisson with her gain and be good piggy.

Just as Melissa's anxiety grew, there was a knock on the classroom door. The teacher opened the door and revealed a pizza delivery guy with a family-sized pizza in his hands.

"I have a delivery for Melissa," the guy said.

Melissa felt a rush of excitement and jumped out of her chair, causing her whole body to jiggle and her shirt to ride up. But she didn't care. Her thoughts were consumed by pizza, and she quickly waddled up to the door.

"Here you go," the delivery guy said, "it has already been paid for."

Melissa quickly walked back to her chair, her belly still exposed. She opened the box and took in the smell of the delicious pizza in front of her.

"Looks like someone didn't have time for breakfast today," her teacher said, and the class laughed as she took a piece of pizza and stuffed it in her face.

Melissa was overcome with a feeling of happiness as she continued to eat while the class went on. Occasionally, she let out a quiet moan and made people turn their heads to chuckle at her. Her belly felt full when the pizza was gone, but Melissa was craving more. She still didn't feel like she had made a total pig out of herself, and she hoped that Alisson had come up with more ways to make her eat.

Alisson had done just that.

As Melissa walked out of class, enjoying her jiggling body and full belly, she saw Alisson standing in the hallway with some of her friends. She was grinning and had a chocolate bar in her hand.

"Hey fatty, come over here!"

Melissa slowly walked over, her eyes fixated on the chocolate bar.

"I have a little snack for you. Pretty sure you want it, don't you?"

Melissa nodded and reached out for the bar. But Alisson pulled it away from her and unwrapped it.

"Not so fast. If you really want it, you'll eat it out of my hand." She then held the chocolate bar out for Melissa to eat.

Melissa was feeling hot. She could feel the stares of everyone around her as she bent down and took a bite.

"Wow, what a piggy you are," Alisson said, "you just can't control yourself anymore, can you?"

Melissa looked up at Alisson. "No, I can't. It's just too good." With that, she took another bite as the crowd around her laughed.

"See, I told you guys she wouldn't be able to resist," Alisson said with a grin.

Melissa greedily finished Alisson's snack and was about to leave when Alisson's friends pulled out some more chocolate bars and unwrapped them.

"Come here, piggy. We're not done with you yet."

Melissa walked to each of them and ate the bar out of their hand. Once she was finished, her face was covered with chocolate, and she was wetter than ever. One of Alisson's friends grabbed her belly and made it jiggle.

"We are going to have so much fun watching you turn into a disgusting fat pig."

***

With that, Alisson started a new trend.

Every day more and more people would come up to Melissa and start feeding her all kinds of snacks. Melissa was delighted. Countless people treated her like a piggy, and she spent all her free time in school being fed and made fun of. Everyone would point out her fatness everywhere she went. People had already forgotten that Melissa used to be the popular girl.

While the thin and popular girls initially came up to feed her, Melissa soon noticed, to her surprise, that almost all of the fat girls were beginning to join in. They weren't feeding her as publicly as the others and weren't making fun of her. Instead, they would wait until Melissa finished her lunch during break and sat there with her stuffed belly. Then they'd take out all the snacks that they would usually eat themselves, walk over to Melissa and start to feed them to her, smiling as she was moaning with each bite they made her take. Once Melissa finished everything, they would wink and giggle as she struggled to get up and slowly waddled to her next class.

As the month was coming to an end, Melissa noticed that there was something different about the bigger girls in school. She couldn't put her finger on it at first, but after a while, she realized that most of them were moving around a little more light-footed. It dawned on her that they used her as an opportunity and motivation to lose weight. They were now feeding all the snacks that were making them fat to Melissa instead, and it was noticeable that they were starting to drop pounds.

Melissa, on the other hand, was feeling heavier every day. She was rapidly outgrowing her outfits, and her whole body tingled whenever she had to upgrade her wardrobe to a larger size. Her next weigh-in was coming up, and Melissa was confident that Alisson would be happy with the result. Every part of her body felt softer and jigglier, and she felt like her transformation into a true piggy was coming along great.

The next weigh-in day finally arrived. Melissa was standing in her underwear, waiting for Alisson to bring the scales. She looked down and grabbed her belly protruding out in front of her. She loved the feeling of it and was losing herself in the soft jiggliness that her body was turning into as she kept kneading it.

"You really love it, don't you?"

Alisson was standing before her, the scales in her hand and a wicked smile on her face. Melissa blushed and nodded.

"Well, let's see how you have been doing this month." Alisson lifted Melissa's belly and dropped it to send a jiggle through her body. "I can see that there is some extra flab on you."

She placed the scales in front of Melissa, who stepped on them, her chubby legs trembling from nervousness. The display flashed and showed Melissa's new weight: 210 pounds. She let out a squeal of excitement, causing Alisson to laugh.

„You really are turning into a piggy through and through. And you have been a perfect piggy this month." She looked her up and down with a satisfied look on her face. "We will have you waddling around in no time if we keep up at this rate."

Melissa smiled. She was surprised at how happy it made her that she was pleasing Alisson's expectations. She looked at her with big, pleading eyes and was about to say something.

"Don't say a word, fatty. I know what you want," Alisson cut her off. "You have finally made it over 200 pounds, and we will celebrate. Sit down on the couch. I'll bring the food."

Melissa sat down, enjoying her naked belly dropping onto her thighs. Alisson walked in carrying all kinds of delicious food. Melissa was in awe, looking at her body. She wore a tight, revealing outfit showing off every trained and toned part of her. Her hips swayed seductively as she approached Melissa, who couldn't take her eyes off her. Alisson grinned as she realized what Melissa was staring at.

"You'll never have a body like this ever again," she said as she ran her hands over her flat stomach. "Now eat, piggy."

Melissa dug in right away, motivated by what Alisson had just said. Bite after bite disappeared into her greedy mouth, and she could feel her belly filling up. This continued for a long time until she finally started feeling stuffed and slowing down.

"Come on, piggy. You can't be done yet," Alisson insisted, causing Melissa to pick up the pace again. She was losing herself in a haze of delicious taste and pain from her stuffed belly as Alisson suddenly ripped off her panties.

Melissa gasped in surprise, which quickly turned into moans of pleasure as Alisson's head dove between her plump thighs, and she began licking her dripping wet pussy. Melissa drifted into a state of pure bliss. She could only shovel more food into her mouth as Alisson pleasured her until Melissa came in a burst of satisfaction. As her high slowly faded, Melissa began to feel the intense pain of her severely overstuffed belly. There was no way she would be able to move for the next hour.

Alisson looked down at her, pleased. "Keep being a good, greedy pig, and you might get a reward like this again." With that, she left Melissa lying there, panting and moaning while holding her round belly.