Deal with the Enemy Ch. 10

Story Info
Melissa gets close to reaching her goal.
3.9k words
4.54
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of April, Melissa weighed 320 pounds and kept on gaining steadily in May, getting to around 340 pounds as graduation came closer. She was close to reaching her goal weight, but Melissa hadn't wasted one thought on what would happen once she got there. Alisson ensured that, as she kept Melissa stuffed and aroused all day and rewarded her piggy with mind-blowing orgasms once at home. Melissa had no time to think about anything other than her desire to grow and please Alisson.

When the last week of school started, Melissa woke up Monday morning as Alisson was standing above her with a smile on her face.

"Wake up, my piggy. Today is your special day," she said as she held up a sports bag. "You've finally recovered from your injury and are free to participate in PE class again. I've already packed your clothes for you," she grinned and placed the bag next to her.

Melissa sighed. She had dreaded this week for a while now. As much as getting humiliated turned her on, working out would be hell. Forcing her out-of-shape body to do any exercise felt terrible, and the sore muscles she got from the slightest exertion made moving around the following days torture. Especially the fact that she had to work out every day of the week caused her to feel very anxious.

Her PE class was just after lunch, so Melissa was anxious all morning and even more aware of how ridiculously fat she had gotten this year. During her lunch break, she devoured her huge portion rather quickly and sat around anxiously as she saw a girl approach her with a bag in her hand. She set the bag in front of Melissa, grinned, and said it was a little gift from Alisson.

Melissa opened it and saw that it was filled with various snacks. She immediately knew what to do and grabbed the first candy bar. Those snacks were the perfect way to take her mind off the unpleasant struggles waiting for her. She tore the wrapper off and stuffed one candy bar after another into her mouth, the pleasure of her gluttony sweeping away all of her sorrows.

Before she knew it, she had devoured every last candy bar. Leaning back and feeling her full stomach spread out, Melissa slowly returned to her senses. The ecstasy of her binge soon faded and was replaced by an even worse feeling of anxiety as Melissa realized just how full to the brim she was. She had trouble breathing even while sitting down and not moving at all. With a labored groan, she lifted herself from her seat, feeling the heaviness of her belly even more. She was already panting loudly before beginning her miserable waddle to the locker room.

By the time she reached it, Melissa was so out of breath and tired that all she wanted to do was to take a long nap. Instead, she was greeted by everyone inside staring at her in amusement, curious to see what kind of outfit she was going to embarrass herself in.

Melissa slowly stripped out of her clothes, careful not to lose balance because of her stuffed belly, and opened the bag Alisson had packed for her. She could immediately tell that the clothes inside were too small for her, just as she had expected. Melissa took out the spandex hot pants, slipped her cellulite-covered legs into them, and had to pull with all her strength to get them past her knees.

Standing still to catch her breath, she could feel they didn't manage to cover all of her fat ass, and part of it was hanging out. Besides, she knew her belly hung so low that it would cover the entire front part. The room was filled with snickering and laughter as Melissa took out the top that Alisson had packed. She put it over her head and was happy when she managed to pull it over her huge boobs. Still, the top didn't even cover a part of her belly, leaving it exposed for everyone to see what an obese mess her overeating had turned her into. As she recovered, Melissa collapsed on a bench, feeling like an actual whale. Meanwhile, everyone else was leaving the room laughing and making fun of what was to come for the school's fat piggy.

***

The class had already begun when Melissa finally left the locker room. She could hear everyone jogging in circles as a warm-up as she waddled around the corner.

"Well, look who's finally joining us," she heard the coach say as he looked at her in disgust and disappointment.

Melissa looked around the sports hall nervously and realized that Allison must have spread the news about her workout attempt to the whole school. The stands were full of people waiting for the spectacle. She was met with amused smiles, and cameras pointed toward her wherever she looked.

She slowly waddled inside, trying to postpone the inevitable as long as possible. Her stuffed belly weighed her down even more, and she was panting as she reached the circle everyone was running in. There was no way out now. Melissa took a final deep breath and started running, immediately feeling miserable. Her belly jiggled violently and slapped loudly against her thighs while her giant boobs bounced and hit her in the face. It was tough to move her massive thighs past each other, and she knew it didn't look like she was actually running. Instead, it looked like a slightly faster and bouncier waddle. It seemed to amuse her audience as the hall filled with laughter and cheering.

But Melissa didn't notice much of that. She also didn't see how her running was about as fast as an average person would walk, and she was being passed left and right by other students. The only thing on her mind was the agony her body was in. Her untrained legs felt the weight of every step and were already hurting badly. Her lungs were on fire as she gasped for air and felt her whole body drenched in sweat.

Lucky for her, the warm-up jogging was over after she finished her first round. Now it was time to do some stretching. While everyone started, Melissa was too occupied catching her breath and cooling down a little. Eventually, she figured doing some stretches while sitting would be best. That way, she could give her hurting legs a little break.

Once seated, she quickly realized that her fat was getting in the way with every exercise she attempted. She had gotten too inflexible to do anything properly. Still, she knew Alisson was watching and wanted her to try, so she kept going. Her fat did not only cause trouble with stretching but also cut off any air she could breathe when she bent forward. Because of that, she soon again was panting and sweating throughout. She also realized that sitting down might have looked like a good idea, but it wasn't as soon as stretching time was over. The coach had called everyone around him into a circle. While the other students quickly arrived, Melissa was still plopped on the floor, mentally preparing herself for the strain that standing up would put on her poor body.

The coach paused and shot an annoyed look her way as everyone turned around to observe her struggle to get up. Meanwhile, Melissa rolled herself over so that she was on all fours. She paused for deep breaths while the crowd took the opportunity to berate her about how much of a pig she looked. After a minute, Melissa was ready to put up one leg and, with a loud grunt, heave herself into a standing position. She felt her body cry out for another break as sweat streamed down her chubby, red face. Waddling over to the coach, she dreaded what he had planned for the rest of the class.

He had set up multiple workout stations where the students were supposed to train for 5 minutes and proceed to the next station after a short break. Melissa's first station was rope jumping. The coach blew his whistle, and Melissa was in agony once again. She barely managed to get her heavy body off the floor just enough so the rope could pass underneath her. Once again, her whole body was bouncing and jiggling all over. Her boobs slapped her face even more, and her belly made even louder smacking noises as it hit her thighs. Her ass was shaking, and she felt like it was getting more exposed every minute. Even her chubby cheeks bounced up and down, and her flabby arms grew weaker and weaker from the exercise. Every time Melissa managed to jump, she inevitably had to let out a moan of exhaustion.

Melissa felt light-headed when it was time to proceed to the next station. Lucky for her, the next task was not based on fitness but on coordination. Even though she could go very slowly, she still struggled due to not being used to moving in such ways with all her recently added fat. Every coordinated move she tried to make failed, leaving her looking like a clumsy fatty. It didn't help that she could not see where her feet were stepping as her view was obstructed by the giant wobbly masses of her boobs and her belly. But she didn't care at this point. She stumbled through the exercise and used it to catch her breath a little.

She was well advised to do that, as her next station included sprinting back and forth across the hall. Melissa wanted to take it slow, but she knew that Alisson was watching her and wanted to see her give it all she had, so she took off running as fast as her wobbly legs would. However, she didn't last more than a few seconds before her out-of-shape body forced her to slow down more and more. It didn't help that her stuffed belly made her feel even heavier, and soon her running had changed into her regular slow waddle, only with a lot more wheezing. She managed to keep this up for the required 5 minutes and make it to the next station but then collapsed on the floor, unable to do anything else.

Her head was spinning as she lay there, not caring beginning of the next round and that people were telling her to join in. Instead, she stayed on the floor as the groups passed by. She heard people on the stands laugh about how little exercise was needed to put her into this miserable state. All she could do was gasp for air. Even when some people walked up to her to write "Pig" on her belly with a marker and take some pictures of it, all she could do was lay there helplessly and let them do whatever they wanted.

It took a long time, but eventually, Melissa felt a little better and could sit up to see what was happening around her. The class was still going, but she saw it was close to the end and had no intentions of joining again.

While sitting there, she was approached by a girl from the stands. "The pig must be thirsty," she said as she handed Melissa a big bottle of soda.

It was true. All the exercising had left Melissa thirsty and overall miserable. A bottle of soda was just the right thing to make her feel better. She smiled at the girl and thanked her before putting the bottle to her lips and gulping down. The sugary sweetness immediately rushed through her whole body as if it had suffered a terrible withdrawal. Her abused body craved every sweet calorie, and Melissa gulped down the bottle without stopping for a second. She then lay back down on the floor with a smile as the sugar and feeling of her massively bloated belly finally made her feel happy again.

As she lay there, Melissa realized that the combination of her exhausted body and bloated belly would make it impossible for her to get up again. She was too tired to even try it. At the end of class, her body was pinned to the floor while everyone walked past her. She got a lot of amused looks down at her. Still, no one seemed to be interested in helping her, making her worry that she would be left to her own when finally, the coach called out two boys to go and help her.

As they stood over her, Melissa recognized them from being on the track team last year. They grabbed her arms and got her back up on her feet with quite some effort.

"I can't believe I ever used to be attracted to you," one of them murmured as he looked her up and down with an appalled look. His look grew even more disgusted as the gas that Melissa had gulped down earlier forced its way up, causing her to let out a loud burp.

***

At home, all Melissa wanted to do was get stuffed and teased for being such an unfit piggy and finally be pleasured into multiple orgasms. At first, it looked like she would get all she wanted, and Alisson entered the room with a grin and bags full of burgers she set in front of her piggy.

"Eat," she commanded, and Melissa immediately grabbed a burger to stuff into her greedy face. Meanwhile, Alisson sat beside her and began kneading and jiggling her fat. "Look at what happened to you. You failed miserably today, like a pathetic fat pig."

Melissa moaned and began stuffing her face even faster while Alisson's hands explored all her fat body.

"Good piggy. Keep eating. I want you to have an even harder time tomorrow. Everybody will see that you're too fat for any activity. All you're good for is eating like a pig and getting humiliated."

Alisson kept teasing Melissa as she worked through all the bags in front of her.

By the time Melissa had finished all the food, she was dripping wet from being stuffed, teased, and jiggled. She spread her legs and lifted her belly so Alisson's fingers could enter her and work their magic. But today was different. Instead of feeling Alisson's fingers wander between her soft thighs, her touches stopped.

Alisson stood up and looked down at her piggy. "Get some rest. The rest of your week will be just as hard as today," she said and walked away, leaving Melissa sexually frustrated and wondering what this was about.

***

Alisson was right. The following days, Melissa woke up with all her muscles terribly sore. Just waddling around was a serious chore. Each day she would get a big bag of snacks before class to gorge on. Then she would put on some way too small outfit and fail at anything they had to do in PE class.

On the second day, it was time for Pilates. Once again, it didn't help that Melissa had stuffed herself just before starting. She felt too heavy and weak to hold any positions for more than a few seconds. On top of that, her fat was getting in the way constantly. All she did in that class was try for a moment and then collapse on the floor with a loud groan of exhaustion.

On day 3, it was time for Dodgeball. While they could easily hit Melissa with their first throw, her classmates took their time and threw some balls that missed her to see her bounce around in her pathetic attempts to dodge. Only when she was visibly exhausted and panting loudly would they hit her and allow her to take a break. A year ago, Melissa was one of the best Dodgeball players in her school. Now she had gotten too slow and weak to hit anyone, and the others made it a fun game to humiliate her until she was too tired to continue.

Day 4 consisted of lifting weights. Again, Melissa was confronted with the drastic decline in her fitness over the year. She had to do all the exercises without any weights. The weight of her newly gained fat was enough to cause her to break out in sweat immediately and cause her to get exhausted after a few repetitions.

All that physical exercise caused Melissa to come home tired each day, ready to get stuffed and pleasured. And each day, she would get stuffed and get all her fat played with until she got done eating. Then, instead of being allowed to orgasm, she was sent to sleep to "recover from her hard day." This was the worst week of her life as a piggy, and the sexual deprivation slowly drove her crazy with lust.

However, things finally began looking brighter on Friday. Melissa waddled her sore body into class, not feeling up to working out again. She was delighted when the coach called her out in the beginning and told her he couldn't take watching her embarrass herself anymore. He told her to sit in the stands and stay away from his class.

She knew that this should embarrass her. The former athlete was now being called out for getting too fat and unfit to make it through one week of PE class. But she wasn't embarrassed. Instead, she couldn't hide a big smile as she heard her coach, and the whole class turned around to make fun of her. All she felt was an immense relief. She didn't even feel the tiniest bit of embarrassment when she made a detour to the stands and waddled to the vending machine to fill up on snacks she could gorge on while watching. As she sat in the stands, shoveling food into her chubby cheeks, she felt waves of happiness as her belly was filled with calories.

Melissa felt considerably better that evening when she was lying on the couch being approached by Alisson, who had a ton of fast food in her hands. She stuffed herself with a lot more vigor and enjoyed every second of it. Sadly for her, once again, Alisson stopped her attention as soon as all the food was gone. This time, she wanted her piggy to be well-rested for the graduation ceremony the next day.

Melissa had no idea why she had to endure being so sexually frustrated. Still, she knew better than to ask questions. Alisson had a plan for her, and it was her job to be an obedient fatty that lets her do as she pleases.

***

Sitting at her graduation ceremony the next day, Melissa couldn't believe how fast time had passed and how much she had changed in such a short time. She could feel it, though, as even her gown was so small that it was clinging to her fat.

Thoughts about her nonexistent plans for the future crossed her mind, but she was too distracted, getting turned on by all the shocked stares she was getting. When she was called on stage to receive her diploma, there were many surprised gasps as people realized who the fat girl waddling to the stage was. Looking into the crowd, Melissa could tell that the news of her immense weight gain had not reached all the parents. There were still a bunch of shocked people that remembered her as an outstanding track athlete. She felt like bursting from arousal as all eyes watched her heave her heavy and jiggly body onto the stage and get visibly out of breath. When she got off stage, all she could think about was how she would repeatedly relive this moment in her memories to turn herself on.

***

She was still aroused when they made it home again. Alisson told her to undress and sit on the couch like she did almost every evening while Alisson got the fattening food ready. Once again, Melissa was told to eat, and while she did so, Alisson explored her fat body. It didn't take long, and Melissa had stuffed everything into her greedy mouth. She was expecting Alisson to pull back her hands again, but this time she didn't. Instead, her hand wandered down and began stroking the softness of Melissa's inner thighs.

"I'm sure you noticed how disgusted everyone was at the sight of you today," Alisson teased, and Melissa couldn't help but moan. "You've been a good obedient piggy, letting me ruin your figure and reputation. We're almost at your goal weight, and you've surpassed all my expectations about what a pathetic blob you would become. Despite that, I'm still not completely satisfied."

Melissa was surprised by how sad it made her to hear Alisson not being pleased with her.

"When we started, I thought that getting you to 350 pounds would turn you into this huge mass of fat, too fat to ever do any sports again. So fat that it was inevitable to make fun of you and humiliate you for fun. And while I was right about that, I now see that there are still so many things left to do to you. So many things to have you do, so many things I need to make happen to you, so you lose every last shred of your dignity. To turn you into the complete pig you're supposed to be. That's why I'm raising your goal weight to 500 pounds."

Melissa's eyes grew wide in shock.

"It's not like you have much of a choice. How can you afford all the food your greedy belly needs daily without me? What will you even do now that High School is over? I've already bought a nice apartment near campus where we can live while I fatten you further. Everything is already set up for you to grow massive."

12