Dealing with a Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers went to wind through his hair but found his horns, and I wrapped my hands around them. The dark horns were warm against my palms, ribbed, and I held tightly to prevent myself from bucking wildly. Alexial groaned at my touch, and the vibration echoed through me. "Holy shit," I tried to gasp out, but the words caught, and I whimpered instead. His tongue replaced his thumb, teasing the sensitive bud that throbbed with need.

His tongue flicked against my clit, driving me towards a climax that was rising painfully fast. I tried squirming away, but his grip on my hips was tight, and a cry tore from my throat as my first orgasm came over me. Alexial continued to suck, his tongue swirling around my clit, until I forcefully pushed him away, panting and trembling.

"Contract fulfilled?" I gasped, almost scared of the answer. His eyes were hot as he looked at me, a hunger burning in his gaze just as hot as mine. He didn't respond verbally, just shook his head in a firm no.

I tensed as he stood, and I saw firsthand that my brief climax was far from enough to fulfill his part of the summoning. "Oh," I said, biting my lip. He was bigger than any guy I'd been with, and slightly... different. Ridged, almost. It made sense that an incubus would be equipped for a different experience, but it was almost intimidating.

I didn't have a moment to dwell on my worries, because he had gently taken a hold of my shoulder and pushed me backwards. He once again nestled between my legs, and I had to resist the urge to lift my hips to take him inside me. Even though I was still tingling from my last climax, I wanted more, and I didn't want to wait.

Thankfully, I didn't have to.

With my first climax sorted, the incubus wasted no more time in fulfilling his own desires. He thrust deeply into me, and I cried out with the pleasure of being filled. One of my hands clung to his horn, holding him against me, and the other wrapped around his waist. I wanted to pull him inside of me, to hold him within me, but I couldn't keep him still. His hips were rocking slowly, pulling his length and out of me, stretching me to fit his girth. The ribs along his member rubbed against my core, stirring another climax from within, this time.

Just as I was close to a second orgasm, Alexial pulled himself out of me. I gasped at the sudden emptiness, my eyes opening to look up at the horned silhouette over me. I opened my mouth to ask what was wrong, but he leaned down, silencing me with his lips. I could taste myself on his tongue as he teased mine, then the kiss was broken.

A whimper slipped from me as he grabbed my hip and turned me over. His hands slipped underneath the pajama top I still wore, pulling it up over my head and tossing it to wherever my bottoms had gone. Then his fingers were on my breasts, squeezing, teasing, and I gasped. I splayed my knees out and looked back over my shoulder.

His golden gaze burned molten, ravenous.

Alexial's cock rubbed between my lips as he settled in behind me on the queen bed. I leaned forward, lining him up with my entrance, and slipped back onto him. A growl echoed from behind me, and I giggled slightly, enjoying having the upper hand, even if it was only for a moment. The next moment his hand had found my ponytail, pulling me backwards into his thrust, punishing me for the impudence. Not that I cared. I was lost again, lost to the pleasure and the pain of being filled and fucked like I hadn't been in months. Jarrod had nothing on Alexial, nothing.

The demon's hand on my hip tightened. The contract went until dawn or until my desires were fulfilled? His thrusts were coming faster, more hurried, and a tightness filled my chest. "Alex," I gasped, but his grip only grew harsher, "Alexial!" He stopped, his name finally piercing the red-hot passion that had begun to blind us both. "Slow down," I said, surprised by how close I was to begging. He hesitated, then nodded, looking almost sheepish.

It seemed as if we were both a little rusty. I didn't know if him coming would result in the end of the contract, but I didn't want to take the chance. Obviously, my climax hadn't been the key.

I wasn't normally the take-charge type, but after a moment I turned towards him, and pushed him backwards on the bed like he'd done to me minutes before. "What--?" he looked surprised, but I silenced him with a look. In a moment I'd straddled his waist and was looking down at him. He looked so normal, aside from the horns, his eyes glassy with lust and pleasure.

I leaned forward, lining him up with my entrance, then slowly slid down on his length. A hiss escaped him, and his hands rose to hold my hips, guiding me. He pulled me down, trying to fit every inch of himself inside of me, and I moaned, clenching around him.

God, he felt good. Was it a sin to think of God while fucking a demon? If so, slap a scarlet letter on me and send me to Hell, because I'm a sinner. I lifted myself partially off him, feeling his ridged length sliding out of me. Then, emptiness as he slipped out entirely, and an aching desire to have him inside me once more. "Alex," I gasped, groaning the word aloud. I poised myself above him, the tip pressing at my entrance.

He took my control from me.

Alexial pulled me down onto him, spearing himself within me, and I came. Hard. He guided me up and down his length as I rode out the orgasm. He didn't stop fucking me, fucking me senseless. At some point I simply held onto him as his arms wrapped around me and he lifted me onto his chest. He was laying backwards on my bed, cradling me against his chest, and he lifted his hips upwards, thrusting into me from beneath. Each time he entered me he grazed my clit, sending me spiraling into another wave of orgasmic ecstasy.

The pleasure became too much, the incubus showing no signs of slowing down. "Alex!" I cried, or I tried to, the words nothing more than a whimper against his sweat-dampened skin. I could feel his muscles tensing and contracting, his movements growing more frenzied as I whispered his name. My nerves were on fire, wracked with pleasure that was bordering on painful the longer the spasms continued.

He came with a low, guttural cry, his cock jerking and twitching within me, his hands tightening on my body as he held me tightly in his arms. I shuddered as a pleasant warmth spread from my core to the rest of my body, the demon thrusting a few more times to extend both of our orgasms before finally falling still. I felt his lips graze my temple, and I looked up at him. His yellow eyes were shut, a small smile curling his perfect lips, but I could feel his heart hammering in his chest. My muscles were jelly, and I realized I was still laying on him.

"You're still here," I said, pointing out the obvious.

He made a sound that might have been a "mm." His nails were slightly longer than mine, sharper, and he was using them to trace patterns on my back. Chills followed his touch, then heat. I closed my eyes, enjoying the dichotomy.

"So that didn't count?" I tried again. Alexial didn't answer me, his hands trailing lower down my back. I could feel his gaze on me, his warmth burning with intent. I looked at my clock on the bedside table, 2:02 AM.

Perfect. I glanced at Alexial, "So, we have until dawn, you said?"

He looked at me, blinking lazily, almost like a contented cat. There was a sensual, primal nature about him as he lounged in my bed. "What about Jarrod? Your vengeance?" His voice was teasing, but I wanted to strangle him for that little grin.

"Jarrod, who?"

12