Dealing with Change Ch. 08

Story Info
Seducing the new neighbors.
8.4k words
4.55
6.1k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

This is the eighth in a series of stories about a middle-aged couple trying to adjust to changes in their life brought on by events beyond their control.

Hi. My name is Sharon. My husband of more than twenty years, Rich, and I are in our early forties living in a small town in California's Central Valley.

A couple of years ago we became empty nesters with our children now working at their own careers on the East Coast. Rich who previously traveled five days a week for work has now retired following a very lucrative buyout of his company. These changes brought us a great deal of free time and more money than we ever expected. Just like anyone else in our circumstances our first reaction was to spend more time at the gym, improve our golf game, learn new cooking skills, etc. But the big changes have been the improvements to our sex life described in detail in prior chapters of this story.

The latest major change in our life began, as with a number of others, with a phone call. This time it was from a former neighbor, Jill Ferguson. Jill and her husband Cam had lived next door to us when our children and theirs were quite small and we had been close friends. Unfortunately about the time our children reached school age both we and the Fergusons moved away from the small Sacramento subdivision in which we then lived—the Fergusons to a new job Cam had accepted on the East Coast and Rich and I to our current home which had become available when Rich's parents passed away. Since then our relationship with the Fergusons had dwindled to only slightly more than an annual exchange of Christmas cards.

Once we had exchanged greetings Jill said, "Sharon, Cam and I are making big changes in our lives. Our kids are grown and moved out and Cam has recently retired. We are at loose ends on how to deal with these changes but the one decision we have made is that we want to move back to California."

"Retirement brings a lot of change," I told her. "Rich and I have recently gone through a similar process."

"I know," she said. "You mentioned in your last Christmas card that you and Rich were going through life changes arising from what sounded like circumstances similar to ours. We are going to be in California house hunting in a couple of weeks and we would like to stop by and see you. Perhaps you can give us some tips on how to make the transition."

"Oh we would love to. It has been ages since we have seen the two of you." As I spoke I was thinking that it might be more than a little difficult to brief the Fergusons on the changes we had made to spice up our sex life. When we lived next door to each other so many years before we were very close friends but we had not had 'that kind of relationship.' But no matter, they had been close friends and I wanted to see them again and help them with their transition so we made plans to get together for dinner at our home in two weeks' time. After the call I was pleased that the Fergusons were coming to visit and might be in our life again. I remembered how Jill and I had gotten together regularly for coffee in the mornings and shared all our problems and successes with new marriage, new children, traveling husbands and all the other issues young wives have.

A few days before the Fergusons were due to arrive another change occurred. A for sale sign appeared on the lawn of the property next door. We were not terribly close to the owners who spent most of their time at another home they owned in Silicon Valley, although they had been instrumental in the beginning of Rich's and my efforts to broaden our sex life.

We had dinner with the Fergusons, drinking a substantial quantity of wine while we relived our long ago lives as next-door neighbors and gave and received quick updates from each other about the intervening twenty years. At some point the issue of the house next door being up for sale came up and Jill got very excited. "Wouldn't it be great to live next door again," she gushed. Later when Rich and I talked we agreed it would be great to have the Fergusons next door again, even though it would impair our ability to walk around naked and have sex in our back yard. That home was the only one near ours, the remainder of the land around us being still committed to farming.

Ultimately Jill got her way. Two months later the Fergusons were our new next-door neighbors and Rich and I Iimited our recreational nudity and sex to indoors. That wasn't that big a problem and our relationship with the Fergusons picked up almost without a hitch. They joined our country club, Rich and Cam became regular golf partners, and Jill joined me in my regular work outs at the gym.

Jill was determined to lose some of the weight that twenty years had put on her. Sure she weighed a bit more than she had twenty years ago, but she was still a very attractive woman. She was about five-six or so with good legs, nice round hips (too big she thought, but not in Rich's view that he shared with me), a still narrow waist (not like it used to be according to Jill), and breasts which, like mine, had grown much larger and softer than they had been before we had children. Rich thought my breasts and Jill's looked just fine, but of course I couldn't share that assessment with Jill. Besides my horndog husband thought almost any woman's breasts looked just fine. Her smiling face and sparkling blue eyes hadn't changed and her slightly curled dishwater blonde hair grew down to her shoulders in a thick mane that looked pretty much as it had all those years ago. I thought she looked great and I told her so.

The other activity that resumed promptly was our tradition of sharing a morning cup of coffee. It became so regular that Jill and I insisted that Cam and Rich install a gate in the fence so Jill and I could each cut through the other's back yard for our coffee. With help from Rich and Cam, I altered our garden a bit and installed a series of steppingstones leading from the new gate in the fence to our patio They provided a border between the lawn and a flower garden.

It was just about nine on a Tuesday morning. I had been up since six and had just finished my morning's gardening. Rich and Cam were out of town, Cam to tie up some loose ends of his retirement in New York (retirements from major jobs are not always clean and neat), Rich to visit his slut (Lisa) in Oregon. I knew all about Lisa and I talked to her regularly by phone. She was a significant part of our broadened sex life. In conversations with others we called his trips to Oregon 'consulting'. I brewed up some coffee and called Jill to invite her over.

"Just got out of the shower," she said. "Let me throw something on and I will be right over."

"No need to dress up. I just finished my gardening. I'll be in shorts and a T-shirt on the back patio with our coffees."

"Got it."

When I had called Jill I hadn't thought about the fact that my gardening clothes this morning were a loose pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I hadn't bothered with a bra. Sometimes I do that when I am gardening. I just like the feel of the T-shirt on my low hanging boobs as I crawl about pulling weeds. Oh well, I thought. Jill knows I have breasts.

A few minutes later I heard the new gate between our yards open and close. I looked up to see Jill walking toward me. Her clothing was pretty much like mine, T-shirt and shorts and it appeared to me that she hadn't bothered with a bra either. As I watched her walking towards me I could see her boobs swinging beneath the T-shirt. There were still damp places on the T-shirt where her hurried toweling had been a bit inadequate.

Her swinging boobs made me think of my former lover Clarissa and how much I had enjoyed playing with her tits before she moved away with her new husband. I could feel a tiny fire starting in my groin. "Stop that," I told myself. "Those are Jill's breasts you are looking at. Not Clarissa's." Of course telling yourself not to think about sex is about like telling water to run uphill. I did however get myself to focus on Clarissa instead of Jill's tits. I sat starring down into my coffee remembering how I how much I had enjoyed pulling down on Clarissa's long nipples as we lay, our legs entangled while we rubbed our pussies against each other. What was that she had called that? Oh yes, sicissoring. It was fun.

My lewd thoughts were interrupted by a yelp from Jill. Pulling my head up I saw that she had slipped on some wet grass or perhaps tripped on one of the newly set steppingstones. I watched her arms windmill as she struggled to regain her balance and then listened to a screech as she tumbled to the side into a muddy patch of garden.

Setting my coffee down I ran towards Jill ignoring how my breasts were swinging beneath my shirt as I yelled, "Are you hurt?"

She responded, "No I'm fine. Just clumsy and very muddy."

When I arrived she was sitting up covered with mud. The place where she was sitting was a piece of garden I had watered earlier in the day and inadvertently left a hose running on for much too long. It was a combination of slippery mud and dirty brown water. Jill had managed to get it on virtually every part of her body but her face. I guess she must have fallen and then rolled over in an effort to get up. Now she was just sitting in the mud her legs stretched out before her. Her clothing wasn't just muddy it was soaked and the old T-shirt she had been wearing was nearly transparent. I couldn't help but notice her tits I had told myself to ignore a few moments ago.

I stood before her shaking my head and smiling. "Here, let me help you up," I said, holding out my hand. She grabbed it and when I started to lift perhaps she pulled back. I don't know, but instead of lifting her up I fell forward pushing her back down into the mud and landing on her chest, our breasts pinned against each other. I was thrashing a bit and slid off her, rubbing our boobs together as I slid down into the mud alongside her. I rolled over soaking the remainder of my body and then spun about and sat up so Jill and I were sitting in the mud puddle facing each other pressing together at our hips. We were both laughing hysterically. That was when she grabbed a hand full of mud and threw it at me, hitting me in the chest. I did the same and we both continued to laugh like children.

Then one of us grabbed another hand full of gooey mud and begin to rub it on the other's chest. The response was immediate and we quickly found ourselves sitting in the bright morning sun soaked in muddy water each rubbing gooey mud on the other's thinly clad boobs and laughing like the whole thing was a great joke. And then we weren't laughing anymore. We were kissing—a deep wanton kiss that went on and on while we continued to rub each other's boobs. This wasn't a neighborly peck. Our mouths were open and tongues exploring. I had felt a bit of fire start in my core with my thoughts of Clarissa but this kiss escalated it to an inferno. I never knew who initiated the kiss, but it never mattered.

We eventually paused for breath and I sat staring at my long-time close friend in silence.

"Oh my," I said, still fondling her tits.

"Yes. Oh my," she responded, still fondling my tits. "Take that T-shirt off. It's in the way."

I did as she asked and then she smeared another hand full of mud on my now naked tits.

"You bitch," I said laughing. I pushed her back into the mud and then as she lay staring up at me I rose to my knees, my muddy breasts swinging beneath me. I pushed her T-shirt up above her tits to smear an additional handful of mud on them and then lay forward so our mud slicked breasts were pressed together. We resumed the kiss for a long time as our mud-covered bodies rubbed against each other. We were lying in a mud puddle in the warm mid-morning California sun and it was heavenly, just heavenly.

For a long while we continued kissing while we squirmed about in the mud our thighs pressed against the other's sex and our tits rubbing. Eventually I found myself sitting atop her hips, my legs spread on either side of her while I used my fingers to fondle her tits and pinch and pull on her engorged nipples. There was so much mud on her I couldn't tell what color her nips and areolae were. Everything was the same brown California mud. But the pressure I was putting on her nipples, pinching and pulling them, was causing her to moan in lust.

"Tell me you naughty girl," I said as I pinched her nipples. "Did you fall in that mud on purpose to seduce me?"

Jill gasped at what I was doing to her breasts. "No I just wanted a cup of coffee."

"Oh. If that is all you want, the coffee is still there. We might have to heat it up a bit." I slid a hand between us and cupped her sex, massaging it with my fingers.

Jill gasped. "That was then. This is now. What I want now is more of what you are doing. But we are going to have to get a shower first. Too much mud. You won't like how I taste."

"Me too," I said. I jumped to my feet and reached down to give her a hand up. This time she didn't pull me over into the mud. We stood in my back yard kissing for a long time each of us with our hands fondling the other's ass and pulling the other's body against us.

"Wait," I finally said. "Let's shower. I want to fuck you. We should leave our clothes on the porch."

Once naked, I looked at her and said, "No still too much mud for the house." I grabbed a hose and sprayed cold water on her. No need to feel too sorry for her. It was mid-morning on a warm Central Valley day. The temperature was already in the high 80's. No real pain inflicted but it was great horse play.

Jill screamed, "You bitch," and tried to wrestle the hose away from me. We struggled over the hose for long enough so that both of us were doused with enough water to allow us to go into the house without leaving tracks of mud. From there it was into a big warm shower in the bath adjoining our master bedroom.

Once the water temperature was adjusted to our liking we stood in the big walk-in shower letting water from two separate shower heads pour over us as we stood kissing and fondling each other. "Let me wash you," I said, grabbing bottles of body wash and shampoo.

I began with the body wash spreading it thickly over her whole body with just enough warm water to make it turn her skin slick. Then I spent a long time massaging her from head to toe, with special emphasis on her breasts, her pussy, her ass, her throat, and any other body part that seemed to make her purr when I stroked it, like the bottoms of her feet and her arm pits.

After I used a handheld sprayer to wash her down I turned to her hair, soaking it thoroughly with warm water and then working the luxuriant shampoo into it. We stood for a long time Jill leaning against the shower's tiled wall and her back pressed against my body as I slowly stroked her hair running my fingers through it again and again while I rubbed my lower body against her ass. It was more of a massage than a simple shampoo. She made contented purring noises and slowly rubbed her ass against my loins. Once the shampoo was rinsed out I spun her around, pushing her against the wall still under the shower as I began to suckle on her breasts. Her areolae were swollen and protruding, her nipples fully engorged and extending like a miniature penis. Without the mud I could see they were big, dark, and very suckable. I suckled gently and then more firmly and then fiercely on each as Jill moaned in passion. When she tried to touch me I pushed her hands back against the wall and said, "No. Me first. Then you can do me."

I used a foot to push her feet apart and began to devote a hand to massaging her mound, still working her nipples with my mouth, tongue, lips, and an occasional nip with my teeth. I let a finger slide between her lips pushing her fleshy inner lips to the side. As I stroked it her groans grew loud and louder still when I slipped one and then two and then three figures into her cunt. She was dripping wet.

"Oh god Sharon. It's so . . .I'm so . . . Oh god. I can't believe we never . . . "

"Shhhh," I said as I dropped to my knees before her, pushing her legs even farther apart to give me better access. "Let me."

I used my fingers to push her thick bush aside and I spread her pussy lips so I could begin licking the inflamed tissue between and behind her labia with long slow strokes beginning where my fingers remained in her cunt and rising ever so slowly and seductively to just below her clit. Her clit when engorged was a large one, just like her nipples, but I was avoiding it for now. When my tongue began to tire I took one and then the other of her fleshy inner labia into my mouth to suckle. I was driving her wild; obtaining my own enjoyment from listening to her moans of passion, punctuated with an occasional string of obscenities about how good it was and what a bitch I was being for not letting her cum. My god this was fun.

I kept that up until she was literally pounding the walls with her fists, desperate for the climax that hung out there just beyond her reach. It's time, I thought. I pressed two fingers hard against her G-spot and then sucked her swollen clit between my lips. She gasped, not yet in orgasm, but so close her legs were shaking. Then I nipped her clit with my teeth, not hard, but just enough to push her over the edge with a scream that could be heard a block off. Her legs collapsed and she slid down the wall. I slid with her, doing my best to keep my face in her sex. Once fully down on the floor she threw her legs around me and put a hand behind my head forcing me to keep licking her clit as her body roared through wave after wave of climax. When she finally had no more left to give to her passion her legs relaxed and her hand came off my head. I gave her one more lick and she said with a blubber, "No more. Enough."

I sat back on my haunches grinning as I looked at her. She was destroyed, tears streaming from her eyes, her face and chest flushed from her passion, her eyes half closed, her nips still distended, her pussy lips red and swollen showing through her bush and her legs spread with no sense of dignity. "Yes I fucked her good," I told myself. I had learned a lot from Clarissa.

Eventually as her breathing recovered and her head cleared she sat up and said, "Now let me do you."

I smiled and said, "Thank you but we are out of hot water. Besides we need to talk. It's lunch time and I'm hungry." Truth be told I was feeling more than a little guilty about ravaging my longtime friend on an impulse as I had. I had no idea whether she had ever had sex with a woman before or not. Was it something she wanted? Something she knew she enjoyed? And what about her husband? Had I just seduced my long-time close friend into a treasonous adultery that Cam would never forgive if he found out? No, we needed to talk rationally and clearly about what had just happened.

Jill looked at me with a look of confusion or disappointment. I couldn't read it. "I will have to sneak home and get some clothes," she said.

"I have a robe you can wear. There's no one here but us. Let's go downstairs. I have some lovely Gravlax left from a party we had just before Rich left and a chilled bottle of white wine in the refrigerator."

"Gravlax?"

"Cured salmon."

"Oh yes."

"It's delicious. Usually you get little scraps of it on hors d'oeuvres—barely enough to taste. But we have enough for a meal for the two of us along with a salad I can make from cucumbers I picked from the garden yesterday. And I have a good Chablis that has been chilling in the kitchen."

She looked at me and shook her head from side to side still trying to clear the fog from her orgasm. "Okay that sounds good. I'm hungry." She shook her head again. "And I could use a drink. This has been quite a morning."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers