Deana/Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************

That was all I could handle sitting in the car. I returned the pages to their envelope and clicked the briefcase closed. I was regretting that I had agreed to meet friends for a happy hour, but thought a wait might make reading the rest of the story even better when I got home. I stayed at the bar for just one drink, telling my friends I had a lot of work waiting for me this weekend.

**************************

"You haven't fucked me yet, James. You want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Oh, yes Dani. You're going to get the fucking of a lifetime as soon as I'm recovered and I suspect that won't be very long."

James released my nipples and turned me around on his desk so that I was facing him. I could see that his cock was recovering nicely. I helped it along, taking it in my hand and stroking it, bending down to kiss the tip. I straightened up and rubbed the tip back and forth over each of my nipples. By now it was fully hard. "Take me, James. I want to be yours."

James pulled me upright and turned me around again, bending me over the desk. He reached between my legs and rubbed his fingers along my slit. "You're so wet, Dani." I felt first one, then two fingers enter and begin exploring my sopping cunt. He bent one finger, searching out my g-spot. When he found it, I moaned loudly to let him know.

James withdrew his fingers and I felt him rubbing the tip of his cock up and down my pussy lips. He made contact with my clit. I shuddered. "Put it in me, James. Please put it in me. I need it bad."

I felt the tip of his cock press between my pussy lips. James found the entrance and pushed himself in, but not very far. He stopped. "There's the first couple of inches," he said, "now I want to hear you beg me for the rest of it."

"Yes, please James. I want it so much. Give it to me now, please. Give it to me. I want to feel you inside me." James slowly fed me his cock, continuing his tease of my burning body. Finally he bottomed out in me. I had all of him. "Stroke me, James. Fuck my young pussy. I can't wait any longer."

James didn't wait. Perhaps because he couldn't wait any longer himself. His thrusts into me started slowly but gathered speed and force. I could hear his heavy breathing in harmony with my animal grunts and moans. With one hand, James gathered a hand full of my hair and used it to pull my head back like he was pulling back on the reins of a horse. His other hand reached around me and found its way to my clit, which he began rubbing with the soft pad of a finger tip. I could feel my tension mount. I knew from his panting that he must be close. I was too. He was obviously turned on by talk during sex so I called out as I neared my own orgasm, "cum in me, James. Cum deep inside me. Fill me with your sperm."

That sent us both over the edge. James made one suddenly harder thrust, held himself deep within me as the first spasm of his orgasm struck him, he backed out half way, then plunged back in, bathing my insides with a second stream. There were four or five hard thrusts then James groaned loudly as he buried himself in me one last time. I stopped hearing his panting and moaning when my own climax overtook me. I felt myself shaking, pushing my ass back into James's pelvis to get as much of him into me as I could. I grabbed the far side of the desk to prevent myself from collapsing onto the floor."

****************************

At the next class session Deana sat in the back of the apart from the rest of the students. The back of the room was raised like a small theater so she was sitting higher than the others. I invited her to come forward but she declined, saying that she had some kind of bug and didn't want anyone to catch it. I began the class and there was lively discussion. Deana was usually a vocal participant, but today she was quiet, not unexpected for someone not feeling well. It wasn't long before I discovered that she had another agenda. Our classroom discussion had been going for about ten minutes when I noticed her squirming in her seat. As the class went on, the squirming increased. A strange look came over Deana's face at one point. I almost interrupted another student to ask if she was alright. I decided not to draw attention to her, but just to keep an eye on her.

In the midst of her restless squirming, when Deana saw that I was looking her way, she spread her knees apart. Being on the raised part of the floor, she was near my eye level. She had no underwear under the short skirt that barely covered her thighs. She looked directly at me and scooted forward in her seat, leaning back to give me a better look. I averted my gaze, not wanting to draw attention to where I was staring. I tried to glance student to student so when I looked back to Deana, nobody would think anything of it. On my quick looks at her, I could see that Deana's pussy was shaved except for a tiny patch of blonde fluff. She looked more like a twelve-year-old than her actual twenty of so years. On one glance her way, as we made eye contact, Deana slipped a hand under the hem of her skirt and touched her self suggestively. She looked down at herself, then back up at me, smiling.

Later I noticed she was leaned further back in her seat, head thrown back strangely. Just as I was about to look away, her eyes snapped open and she stared directly into mine. I had to instantly look away. It was obvious what she was up to and she was taking a huge risk.

***************************

"Today I went to my creative writing class dressed specially for James. I wore my shortest skirt and just before class I went into the ladies room and removed my underpants, stuffing them into my backpack. I took out the little remotely controlled vibrator I had purchased online and slipped it inside me. My pussy was already moist with anticipation. The remote had a thin wire. I strung it under the waist of the skirt and tucked it into the wide elastic of the waist-band of the skirt.

I went to class, and took a seat near the back of the room where the floor is raised. I knew I'd be behind everyone in the small class. When James came in, he asked me to come forward, but I declined, saying I might have something contagious. Class began and as subtly as I could, I switched on the vibrator at the lowest setting. I soon lost track of the class discussion, as the vibrations spread through me. I kept my eyes glued to James so every time he glanced in my direction my eyes met his. I did my best to control my breathing but I couldn't help moving around in my seat as the excitement of doing this in public radiated through me.

Once, when James was looking my way and probably wondering what the hell was going on, I slipped one hand under my skirt to adjust the vibrator, fearing it might be working its way out. I know that James saw me touching myself and I wanted him to. I imagined it was his fingers touching my clit instead of my own.

As the class continued, I increased the intensity setting of the vibrator in my pussy. It was hard to stay quiet but I think I managed. No one turned to look back in my direction. Only James could see me. Finally, I could delay no longer. I let my head fall back and let myself bathe in the warmth of the orgasm that washed over me. I thought I heard myself make an involuntary noise. I covered it up with a fake cough just in case I had. I must have gotten away with it. No one looked but James. The thought that he had probably figured out what I was up to made my climax that much sweeter. I was anxious for the class to end so I could get home where I could repeat this performance in private, where I could call out James' name."

******************************

There was another envelope in my mailbox, the following day. I opened it at home. There were more typed pages but also a couple of pages of photos printed on heavier paper. They were photo montages, presumably of Deana, but showing no face so they couldn't be identified. They included a woman's hand spreading the lips of a nearly hairless pussy. I could tell it was Deana's from the tuft of hair I had seen her flash me in class. I also could identify her by the silver charm bracelet on her wrist. She wore it all the time. There were also close-ups of a puffy, turgid nipple being stimulated with an ice cube to make it stand out, and pictures of small breasts under a thin white tank top that was soaking wet.

*******************************

"Once back in my apartment, I stripped off my clothes and lay on my bed. I masturbated twice, once with the vibrator that was still inside me and once with just my fingers. I didn't think I would ever stop cumming. I fell asleep until almost nine, then I masturbated once more, moaning James's name over and over again. When I was done I took some pictures of my pussy and my tits, close-ups not showing my face. I considered emailing them to James so he would see them while I was still wet from playing with myself, but I though it was smarter to print them out instead, not putting anything out on the web.

After that, I was ready for a shower. Before I dried myself I got the idea put on a shirt and soak it under the shower head and take more pictures. I loved the way my nipples stood out under the wet material in a very sexy way. I was sure that James would like them too."

********************************

I don't know about James, but Jack sure liked them. I knew these pictures should be destroyed but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Deana/Dani had gotten to me. She was in my head and there was no way to shake her. My will power was challenged. I should be tearing up these envelopes without ever opening them, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. My fear was that my life might be on the edge of ruin and I felt helpless to do anything about it.

It was mid-term and each of my students was required to schedule an in-person conference in my office. I had just finished up with Alex, one of the less promising students in the creative writing class, though I fully intended that every senior in the class would receive an A as long as they handed in every assignment. It was time for the final student conference and it was Deana's. She nodded to Alex as he was leaving and I motioned her into the office and into the chair by the side of my desk.

Deana was wearing a short plaid skirt with knee-high stockings and a starched white blouse. Her blonde hair was twisted up into a french braid. Why was she dressed like a Catholic school girl? I knew the answer, of course. She was playing to a man's baser fantasies, my baser fantasies.

We went over her progress on her main project and talked about the direction of her story and the development of her characters. Deana played up the cute girl routine. I did my best not to react and kept everything on a professional level. Neither of us alluded to or acknowledged her other writing. I breathed a sigh of relief when the conference ended and Deana left. The building was cool, but by the time she left, I was sweating. I'm pretty sure she noticed and knew the effect she'd had on me.

As I was leaving, I spotted a new envelope in my mailbox. It hadn't been there when I showed Alex out. I didn't want to wait to open it. I returned to my office and closed the door.

******************************

"James ushered me into his office for our mid-term conference, though we both knew why I was really there. As soon as the door closed behind us, James's hands were on me. As we kissed, I felt his hands cupping and squeezing the hemispheres of my ass.

"You like my ass, James? I know you do. I've seen you staring at it."

"Your ass is incredible, Dani. So tight. So firm and round."

James' hands slid beneath my skirt. He began caressing my nearly bare cheeks. My thong didn't cover much. "You like the way I dressed for you, James? I'm your little school girl and I'll do anything for an A in your class. Anything.

As James continued to feel me up and kiss me with passion, I reached to the front of his khakis and rubbed his cock through the fabric. "I'm your little virgin school girl, James. I want you to be my first."

"How can that be," he asked.

"That cute little ass you're rubbing is the last thing I have to give. I've never let anyone fuck me there. You'll be the first. I want you to. I want you to take my sweet little virgin ass. Do you want me, James? Will you take my anal cherry? I don't want you to be gentle even if it hurts. I want you to shove your cock in me all at once. Fill me with it. Don't hold back. Cum deep inside me."

I unbuckled James' belt and tugged his trousers down. I knelt in front of him and drew his cock out of his boxers. I stroked it and rubbed it against my face, gently kissing it, but not taking it into my mouth, teasing him. I looked up into his eyes. "Fuck my ass, James. Please. Be my first."

He stood me up and kissed me again. I could feel his heart beating against my own chest as he held me against him. He turned me around and bent me over his desk. I could feel his warm hands on my cheeks. I felt him pull my thong down over my ass and down to my knees. My purse was on his desk and I reached into it and took out the tube of lube I had brought with me. "Use this James. I came ready to give myself to you. I knew you couldn't say no, so I came prepared."

James continued caressing and squeezing my ass. He ran his fingers lightly over my tail bone, tickling me and making me squirm. Soon I felt him run his fingers along my slit, gently parting my lips and wetting his fingers with my juices. He inserted a finger into my pussy and crooked it into me, caressing my insides, building my excitement. As he did this, he touched the pad of his thumb to my anus. I quivered and made a tiny gasp, encouraging him. He took his hand away and when it returned, I felt the cold chill of the gel from the tube. I was suddenly afraid.

James rubbed the cold gel around the rim of my virgin ass. I felt him slip the tip of his finger into me, not very far, just enough to coat me with the warming lube. Slowly and gently he worked the slippery gel into me as his finger probed more deeply. He removed his finger and rubbed my back, telling me that I needed to be relaxed and unafraid. He said he was going to use his thumb to gradually expand my ass hole and that I should tell him if he hurt me.

James took his time. He caressed my back and shoulders with one hand while he worked my ass with the other. It began to feel good. Eventually James worked his thumb into my ass and ran it around the sphincter, preparing me for the main event. "I think you're ready," he said.

I felt more cool gel at the entry to my ass, a thick gob of it that James had put on the tip of his cock. "As you feel me enter you, you need to push back against me to open yourself up to me. It may hurt at first but you'll get used to it." He pushed forward. I did my best to loosen myself and suddenly I felt the head of his cock inside me.

It did hurt. Hurt like hell. "Ouch. Owie. It hurts James but don't stop. Do it now. I'm ready for you"

I felt him press forward again. I bit my lower lip to stifle my reaction. "Easy, baby," he said, "push back to me if you can. It's plenty slippery but you are so tight." With that, James grabbed my hips and slammed himself into me, pulling me back as he thrust forward. I felt a wave of burning pain as he impaled my body on his cock. "Are you ready for me to fuck your ass, Dani? Do you still want it?"

"Yes, James. Fuck my ass, please."

He began thrusting into me, taking full strokes. I began moaning each time I felt him push into me. My eyes filled with tears. Just when I was feeling I couldn't take any more, my body adjusted to his size and my ass opened to accommodate him. I still felt a burning sensation as James pushed in and out of me, but it became tolerable, then I began to take pleasure in the sensation of the fullness in my ass. James reached around and fingered my clit as he pounded into me. He suddenly slammed himself into me, grabbed my hair and pulled back. He groaned loudly as he emptied himself deep in my bowel. He held himself there and I felt the pressure decline as his cock gradually shrank inside me.

As soon as he pulled out of me, James turned me around and sat me on his desk. He knelt on the floor and dove into my sopping pussy, nibbling my clit and licking my labia. I laid back and enjoyed my reward, even cumming twice before James was finished with me. The combination of his licking and sucking my clit and the burning sensation in my ass was almost more than I could bare. I nearly passed out with the second orgasm."

****************************

By the time I got to the point in the story where James pressed his lubed cock to the pucker of Dani's ass, my cock was out of my trousers and in my hand. At the moment James came deep in Dani's bung, I fired my own load over the pages of Deana's story. I collapsed back into my office chair picturing my cum running out of Deana's sweet little ass. I must have fallen asleep at that point. When I opened my eyes it was dark outside.

The rest of the semester was more of the same. Every week, new pages would arrive in my mail box. I kept them in a manuscript binder along with the pictures. Every so often the pages would be accompanied by pictures. They never showed the face of their subject. They were close-ups of small tits with swollen nipples, pictures of a shaved, dildo-filled pussy and pictures of Deana fingering both her pussy and her ass.

******************************

"Hello, professor. It's me, Dani."

******************************

The voice was clearly Deana's. It was on an old fashioned cassette tape in the last of the famous Friday envelopes. I was near finals, and for my seniors, graduation. It was the first time there were no manuscript pages. I had to do some searching to find my old hand held recorder in my desk, then I had to find batteries for it.

******************************

"I want to tell you about last night. I couldn't be with you because I had to study for finals. I hated not being with you so when I took a break, I laid on my bed and brought up pictures of you that I had secretly taken in class. Just looking at them got me all hornified and soon my hand was in my panties and I was rubbing my little clit, while thinking of you going down on me. I got my dildo out of the drawer of my night stand and began sucking on it, pretending it was your cock, then I put it in my pussy, pretending you were fucking me. It felt so good in there but I needed to cum, so I pulled it out and put it back in my mouth. The taste of my own pussy on the dildo reminded me of how you make me suck your cock clean after you've fucked me. It's such a turn-on when you do that. I love the feel of having you fill my mouth with your cock.

I finally got myself off with my fingers but I wanted to cry because I so missed the taste of your cum and my pussy juices mingled together and the warm feeling I get from cleaning off your cock and savoring your sperm before I swallow it into my belly.

In a few days I'll be graduating, professor. I've been dreading it for weeks. I'll be moving on and you'll have a new group of students. I'll miss our times together. I'll miss your cock in my mouth, my pussy, my ass. I'll miss jerking you off over my tits and rubbing it into my skin while you watch. I'll miss dressing up for you and watching the lustful look on your face when I come into your office. How I wish we could meet up for just one more fuck but I know there isn't time. God I want you inside me so bad.

I made this tape for you as a goodbye James. I hope it's better than an apple for the teacher. I wanted you to hear my voice one last time, a voice begging you to give it to me James. Give me your hard cock. Fuck my young pussy. Fuck my tight little ass like you did that first time. I want your cum in my mouth and all over my tits. Do anything you want to me, baby. Even hurt me if you want to, but fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"