Deana Exposed Pt. 02

Story Info
Deana starts working for husband & gives in to showing off.
7.4k words
4.7
11.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deana Starts New Job

(First I want to preface this chapter by saying I have never received this much feed back from a story, even if it was negative. Was wondering if anyone was enjoying my other stories, so I went a different direction to see if that would get feedback. Y'all need to remember, Not only myself, but others like a little feed back on our work, especially if it's good. I will try and stay in the genera I prefer going forward.)

**********

It had been a month or so since Deana had started learning the complete operations of the warehouse for her husband's electrical supply company.

She had also got into the habit of wearing less and showing more. Even giving her husband road head on the way home from work, while naked in the front seat of their truck. She knew he was letting truckers look down as her ass and puffy lips as he mauled her tits, which only increased the intensity of the her excitement, leading to her enjoying him showing her off more and more.

Deana knew more about the electrical supply business than she realized. She had helped keep the company running during COVID when help was difficult to find or the employees they had were out sick with family or sick themselves.

Just before everything went to crap, Deana actually managed the installation of the new inventory and accounting software system for the firm, something she was quite familiar with and helped her learn the mechanics of the business.

Working with the retiring warehouse manager, he stayed on just long enough to help her become more familiar with the actual operations and the secrets.

He left after about two weeks leaving her on her own to learn the rest of what she didn't know about inventory management, shipping and receiving, and get to know the regular clients.

While learning her new job she also dressed as her husband had asked in hopes of increasing sales and return clients. She was liking the short shorts, mini skirts, thin, low or cropped tops, sometimes short dresses they both were ordering for her, running up a sizable bill on the credit card buying cheap Chinese clothing. All while getting used to no longer wearing bras or panties, sometimes being a bit forgetful when she was trying to do too many things at once surprising g clients and staff.

Over the weeks she began to notice some guys stopping by daily instead on once a week, like they had been when she first started.

While actually starting to enjoy the looks, flirting and attention she was getting from her customers in the hot humid warehouse, while she was pulling product and loading bulk items. She was yearning the looks on their faces when she would accidentally give them a view of her braless boobs, or lifting boxes into the back of a truck wearing one of the loose cropped tank tops feeling the bottom of her top brush across her nipples.

On some occasion when she knew she had shown a bit too much, like her husband had told her to do, she would think back to the pictures of herself the night of her party, dancing naked with the woman on the dance floor and when she was bent over naked in the men's room taking on two guys at a time. She would fantasize what it would be like to do it and remember it all with some of these guys.

She had no idea why but the scenes kept running through her mind, wishing she could remember, making up her visions of being there in her mind. Knowing deep down, in the past it had been foreplay talk with her husband and maybe that's why she let it happen.

Deana began thinking about wanting more and more to remember or even let it happen again maybe, so she could have a memory of unbridled sex with strangers.

Eventually little fantasies started popping into her head as she helped some of the young hot guys placing orders as they stared at her jiggling tits. Them taking her in the isle, bending her over a create and using her as a sex toy. Or even meeting them on a job site and letting them have their way with her in unfinished buildings.

It was a few weeks later and she realized how much her fantasies had led to her actually being the one initiating sex with her husband, not just in the bed room, but in the kitchen, in the pool, by the pool, in his office, on the way home, a time or two in parking garages after a date night.

Her usually being naked at home most of the time didn't help the situation, she had actually become accustomed to being nude around the house.

When they got home on Wednesday evening there were a few Amazon packages at the side door to the kitchen.

After pouring herself a glass of Moscato, she opened the flat package to find a sexy and very short pleated skirt, one of the items her husband had been buying her, she liked the minimal little outfits as well the last few months.

Eager to try on the skirt, she wiggled out of the jean shorts she was wearing and stepped into the skirt as her husband came in from bringing the trash can up from the street. She was wearing a button up vest with the shorts, a top Randy had also ordered. It was low cut and showed a lot of pushed up cleavage.

"Damn that looks sexy on you, you do know you have lost a few pounds too, that ass is getting tight!" He told her.

She ran her hands over the back of the skirt, "a bit short don't you think?" She giggled.

"Oh yeah, quite short, you can wear it Friday and that fluffy black cropped tank top too."

She giggled, "yeah I have noticed some of the other guys like that one too, especially when I am lifting things!"

He smiled at her, "and why is that?"

She sipped her wine, "because my nipples show when I lift my arms!"

"You didn't tell me that," he grinned.

"You didn't ask!" She snipped back at him. "I need to run to Publix, need anything?"

"Not that I can think off, everything should be in the shopping app."

She took another sip of wine, grabbed her purse and headed out the door. Her husband watched the short palettes bouncing off her ass as she walked out the back door. He now realizing just how short it was on her, not leaving much material hiding her ass cheeks.

She hadn't drove her red and black convertible Mini Cooper in a week or so and decided to take it instead of the big truck. Deana loved the feel of the little car when she drove it. Fast, hugs the road, wind blowing around her, just fun to drive.

She hopped in and put her seat belt on, realizing just how short the skirt her husband had got her was on thighs. She lifted it up and saw if it were any shorter she would be on display to other drivers.

The seat belt rode just above the hem not leaving any room for error if she wiggled too much. Dropping the top while putting her hair up using a scrunchie, she then gave the tiny skirt a little tug to try and cover a bit more of her bare thighs from onlookers but it didn't help.

As soon as she pushed in the clutch and stretched her thigh the material rode up, she giggled to herself, "this is what he wanted, fuck it, let it show if it wants too!" Shifting into reverse she back out the car port and down the drive way into the street.

The breeze felt good as she drove through the neighborhood looking down occasionally to see how much was showing. The skirt had eased its way higher to the exposed the creases where her hips and thighs came together, she made no effort to hide her exposure.

Out on the main highway through town she stopped at the red traffic light pulling up next to a jacked up blue Ford truck, the guy driving it didn't appear to be much older than her daughter who was away a college. The guy did a double take looking down at Deana sitting much lower than he was. She caught him looking down at her and smiled.

"Don't mean to be rude but, those are some pretty legs you got there ma'am!" He smiled at her.

Deana looked down knowing he could tell there was nothing under the tiny skirt. She smiled back, "well thank you, but don't you think I am a bit old for you to be flirting with?"

"Oh please, what are you 30 maybe 32?" He asked as the light turned green.

She sped off giggling to herself, looking down again at what she had just showed the younger guy.

Everyone knows if you get caught at one red light the odds are not in your favor, sure enough, light turns to yellow as she approaches then red. The truck eases up next to her again, a bit closer this time.

Deana looks up at him smiling. She knew wearing the new skirt may lead to a bit of ogling by strangers, but this was starting to get more exciting than she had anticipated.

Grinning he called to her, "show me more!"

She laughed at his request, "more of what?"

"More of you, I want to see more of you!"

She giggled giving him an evil smile, she was starting to enjoy this new game. The light turned green and she was off again. This time he stayed closer to her Mini Cooper.

Deana glanced over at him, he was still watching her, his smile was sparking a fire inside her. The thought of this young stranger actually seeing even more of her fostered her excitement. She has never got to see her admirers before with Randy playing with her. When she looked up the light went from yellow to red again causing her to quickly down shift to stop as she moved over into the left turn lane.

The guy looking over at her hand hiding her laughter as the truck comes to a stop next to her once again. "Let me see, I want you to show me what's hiding under your vest. Those shouldn't be wore buttoned up you know!"

She looked over at the lights, the green light had turned yellow for opposing traffic, she smiled and reached to her vest popping the top button free, she felt her boobs expand a bit out the opening with the new freedom. As she reached for the next button smiling at him the turn lane arrow turned green and she drove away leaving him to continue straight as she made her escape.

Her heart was pounding, hand was shaking, she wished maybe she had opened her vest faster, after all, she was a fit and sexy lady. The work in the warehouse was helping her improve her fitness, firmness and sculpting on her muscles and curves.

Arriving at the Publix, she rebuttoned her vest before stepping out, there was just too much cleavage with a hint of pink areola peeking over the top of the vest, as sexy as she felt it was a bit much.

Walking inside she saw her reflection in the big store front window, Deana realized just how extremely short the skirt was on her thighs. She knew she would have never allowed her daughter to wear something like this on a date or to school, but damn she looked good in it.

She reached back and could feel the lower curve of her ass cheek. "Holy fuck, how could Randy let me leave the house like this, but he did say more of me though so I guess this is what he meant!" She whispered to herself, "I'm going to fucking own it!" Deana grabbed a cart, dropped her purse in the child seat and headed inside.

She was enjoying the stares, gasps and ogling from men and women. There were even a few winks from guys and a few isles later a young red head woman that commented, "love the skirt, commando I hope!"

Deana felt herself blush as she kept walking. Turning to go down the next isle there was the little red head again, her skin tight white tube dress showing off all her curves. As she approached she too gave Deana a wink, "I would be if it were me, it just feels so naughty wearing so little, like in this dress!"

She was right it did feel naughty which was quite exciting knowing a wrong move could reveal her secret.

In the wine isle, her Dublin brand Muscadine wines she wanted were on an upper shelf, she looked around then reached for the bottles she wanted knowing her ass cheeks were going to show, as grabbing four bottles. Her heart beat speeding up knowing she could have been seen.

She skipped the next few isles and went to the dairy section to finish up her shopping. Stopping at the coffee creamers she opened the door and had to bend over to get the larger size container on the bottom shelf.

She grabbed the bottle and stood up, then heard the girls voice, "yeah I knew you would be, I love it, not even a little thing!" Deana blushed again having accidentally flashing the younger female her bare ass, maybe more.

Deana grabbed a few more things on the way to the register, feeling a bit embarrassed and quite excited at the same time, wondering who else's may have seen her. She hurried through a self check out and headed out to her car.

She dropped the bags in the passenger seat and walked around to the next row over to drop off the cart in the rack as the red head walked up. "You are an attractive and ballize lady, I love your style. If you would like to go out to party sometimes, give me a call. I enjoy showing off as well!" The girl handed Deana her business card and walked away.

Deana was speechless as she read her card then looked up, "well she does have a cute ass and I love that hair!" She laughed to herself, then got in her car and cranked it up. She tried to slow her breathing not realizing how excited she had become.

She thought back to the guy in the truck, now this red head, and the other guys the past few weeks flirting with her, am I really that desirable? All I have done is dress slutty! She giggled to herself.

Deana left the parking lot and at the light she decided to take the long way home. Turning left she continued away from her where she lived. She looked around and unbuttoned the top button on her vest. Her big boobs jumped out again. "It sure feels good to be so sexy looking and wanted by strangers, this shit is getting fun," she said out loud.

Approaching a dump truck she giggled to herself. Reaching up she released the next button, and took a deep breath as both breast popped out, almost totally free of her vest with a little bit of lift provided by the vest still under her exposed breast. Her hard lite pink nipples free to feel the breeze as she kept driving North.

Passing the truck she held her breath not daring to look up, until she heard the driver toot the air horn.

Deana couldn't help but looked up, smiled she gave him a wave and sped on. She busted out laughing realizing she has just completed her first intentional flash all by herself, and it felt exhilarating. She was now wanting more of that feeling. Looking for more trucks as she approached the turn to head to I-95.

She made the left turn and headed towards the interstate, her hand shaking again she reached down releasing the next button. The vest gaped open even more. Getting closer to the on-ramp, "fuck it!" She released the last two buttons, the tight vest jumping to her sides, "well the guy said vests aren't supposed to be worn buttoned!" She laughed out loud proud of her youthful looking breasts.

It wasn't long before she was passing trucks headed south towards the port. Now she was looking up to see who was noticing her exposed tits. She would give each driver a little wave if they happen to look down.

She was really enjoying showing off her boobs and bare legs but her exit was coming up way too soon. She shifted lanes and got off the interstate her heart still pounding in her chest from the excitement.

Deana started to button her vest now in the stop and go traffic, but decided to leave it open and enjoy the freedom until she got home.

It seemed to only take minutes, which was disappointing. She pulled up in her driveway and shut the car off, opened her door, leaned over, grabbed her purse and grocery bags. Then contemplated her vest, which was still unbuttoned. She giggled and headed inside to surprise her husband.

Going to the back door, she pushed the door open with her ass and went inside, "hay baby I'm, Oh Shit!" There stood her husband and Trey drinking beers staring at her big bare breast exposed from between the vests two panels.

With her hands full she couldn't cover up. With a big grin on her face she giggled, "Hay Pete, how's Kim doing?" When continued to the kitchen bar setting the bags and her purse down. She could feel her face was red, but she was feeling so naughty.

He just stared at her boobs like he had never seen them before, with Deana making no effort of hide her chest. Actually enjoying the excitement of showing off her tits to her husbands friend.

She went about putting up the dairy items she had purchased, and refilling her wine glass while she was at the refrigerator. Both men watching her firm tanned legs and barely covered ass when her back was to them.

She finished putting up the other items then Deana walked to her husband, gave him a quick kiss, "I'm going to the pool for a bit and get some sun." Then went out on the deck with her wine glass in hand. She stopped at the railing, set the glass down and slipped off her vest draping it over the rail, grabbed her glass and continued to the pool lounges topless.

Both men were speechless watching Deana walking away, her bare back, curvy waist and the tiny skirt wiggling on her hips.

"Fuck you wife is incredible, look at those tits swaying from the sides!" Pete said not even looking over at Randy.

"Ain't she!" He replied.

She set her wine glass on the table, reached for the button on the side off the waist band, lower the small zipper and then dropped the skirt on the concrete.

Retrieving her wine glass, she sat back on the lounge with her knees up to get sun, feeling the warm rays against her naked body. It felt different then when she had sinned before knowing Pete and Randy were watching her.

"Damnit, I could stare at her all day but I got to get going," Pete told him.

"Well I am sure she would be offended if you didn't say good bye!" Randy smiled at him.

"I think you're right!" And the two of them headed out to the pool.

She turned to look hearing them walking up, making no move to cover her boobs or bring her knees together, the sun shining on her pussy to tan her inner thighs.

"Hay Deana, didn't want to leave without saying bye!"

Both of them looking down between her legs at her spread pink lips.

"Yeah I would have been offended if you hadn't, next time bring Kim with you, we could hang out and tease y'all for an afternoon."

"Yeah I don't know if she would be up to sunning like you do!"

Randy smiles and tells Pete, "just take a picture and show her how Deana lays out, you never know!"

Deana grins up at him, "go ahead, I don't care."

As he pulls his phone out, Deana drops her left knee away a bit more, making sure he gets a good shot of her wet pussy and a hint of her opening. After he snaps a few Deana brings her knees closer, "those were for you, now take one to show her."

They laugh at her giving him a picture or three for him to jerk off too.

"Ok I got to get going before I make a wet spot in my shorts!"

When he turns to leave Randy motions for her to walk him out front. Deana gasps a bit covering her mouth pretending to be shocked, then smiles at Randy's evil suggestion.

"Pete hang on, I'll walk out with you!"

He turns and sees her already up and stepping over her skirt walking toward him. He just stares at her big swaying tits and naked body coming toward him like it was a natural thing.

They chatting about an end of summer pool party on the way out front. Randy snaps a few pictures of his wife's naked ass and Pete walking away. He wasn't sure how far she would go so he followed.

He somewhat expected her to stop at the back corner of the house, maybe as far as the front corner just in view of the street. But she surprised him continuing to the street where Pete's truck was parked. Randy continued to snap pictures of his nude wife in the front yard.

A car passed and beeped the horn at her, instead of covering up she waved at them causing her tits to giggle.

When they got to the truck, Pete had her lean against it so he could get a few more pictures. Randy was smiling as he watched her do a few poses including her groping her own boob flicking her nipple for him.

12