DeAnn Tells Mark about Suzy's Sister

Story Info
DeAnn tells Mark about meeting Suzys younger sister.
2.8k words
4.61
7.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

Mark & DeAnn were finally back together after Mark's two week road trip with Suzy, and now laying in their own bed having a lazy morning. Mark had his arm around DeAnn, holding one of her big tits in his hand as she cuddled up to him.

"So tell me about your adventures while I was away baby" Mark said.

DeAnn replied, "Mmmm, Where to start? Except for a couple days, Robert kept me pretty busy. I worked at both his stores in the Mall and got to know Keith and Angel pretty damn good and spent a couple days out at the mansion where I got to know Robert a whole lot better too. Suzy's younger sister arrived out at the mansion a few days ago for an extended visit. Her name is Kristy and she's pretty much a gorgeous, younger version of Suzy except Robert hasn't given Kristy the big tit treatment, yet. Robert brought her by our place for an evening of fun and games and she's bi as hell and has those same, sexy, Asian eyes that Suzy has but she's not a Dom like Suzy can be. She seems to be more Sub like me. All in all I really enjoyed having sex with her and I know you will too baby."

Mark raised an eyebrow and said, "Robert mentioned she was coming but this wasn't her first visit out there. So tell me more about that evening."

"Well, they showed up here a few nights ago and she was wearing a low cut, short red dress with five inch red pumps, and was already wearing one of Roberts collars. Black twisted leather and a gold dog tag with Roberts name on it along with a big diamond. Class all the way of course."

Mark nodded and said, "Of course."

Then DeAnn continued, "So Robert introduces me to Kristy and we hug each other then I fix up some drinks and we all sit on the couch, Robert in the middle and we chat a little while and then, without warning, Robert reaches over and takes hold of Kristy's neckline with both hands and rips it down to her waist and lets it fall open. No bra, and small but nice, firm tits."

Mark smiles and says, "Sounds like the start of a great evening."

"Yes Sir. It was." DeAnn said. "So I watch closely to see what Kristy's reaction would be and of course she's way cool and just smiles at me. Then Robert turns to me and I'm wearing a button up blouse and jeans and he rips my blouse, every button, and lets it fall open. I'm wearing a front hook bra and he pops that open too and pushes my bra and blouse back off my shoulders and so now I smile back at Kristy and we both wait, tits out, for Robert to do whatever he wants to do next."

"So then Robert points to the carpet and tells me to get up and remove my jeans and panties. Now I'm standing in front of the couch, naked in my high heels."

Robert says, "Put on some music DeAnn and dance for us."

So I say, "Yes Sir" and put on some tunes and dance for 3 straight songs. Robert enjoys having me dance so it's a common thing with him.

Kristy is watching me close and smiling. She's enjoying the show too.

Then Robert says, "DeAnn, put your hands behind your head and put your feet apart and just stand there."

So I said, "Yes Sir." and just stood there as I was told too. I'm wondering if he's going to give me to Kristy at this point?

Robert looked over at Kristy and told her, "Get up, strip to your heels and kneel in front of DeAnn."

Kristy spoke in a kind of whisper and said, "Yes Sir." Then she obeyed and kneeled down in front of me. Naked and in heels too. This was a surprise and I was eager to see where this was going?

Robert left us like that for a good 5 minutes, just sipping his drink and enjoying his dominance over us. Then he said, "DeAnn, grab her by the hair and pull that pretty face into your pussy and make her please you."

Mark said, "Oh yeah, now it gets hot, huh baby? Go on with the story."

"So now that I knew what Robert wanted I grabbed Kristy by her hair and pulled her close then I said, "Lick my pussy Slut" and as I held her firmly by her hair she got her tongue licking up and down and she sucked my clit and I pulled her hair harder and this went on for a good ten minutes. Like her sister she has very long thick, straight dark hair. Soooo Sexy."

" Finally I started grinding my pussy on her face and she continued to eagerly use her mouth and tongue and I told her, "Fuck yeah, make me cum bitch" and then I did. Two back to back orgasm's. I was getting loud like I always do when I'm cumming and that got her going even more, she was responding to my orgasm and doing her best to make me cum again. Which she did."

"I was shivering with pure pleasure and then I just dropped to my knees and kissed her long and wet."

Robert said, "DeAnn, I'm glad you seem to enjoy her. I'm giving her to you. She will obey you and I want to see you use her rough. Understand?"

Of course I said, "Yes Sir. I understand."

"I'm so used to being submissive that I hesitated looking at Kristy not sure where to start and then I just slapped her face. The kind of start that her sister has done to me several times."

She just continued to kneel with her hands at her sides and I took her by the hair in my left hand and slapped her again using my right hand. Then I said to her, "You're my slut now and you better do whatever I say or you will be punished.. Understand Slut?"

She kept her eyes looking down and said, "Yes Mistress, I will obey you totally. I want to be your Slut. I want to please you. Do anything you want with me. Anything!"

Mark said, "So did you enjoy being a Dominatrix with your own slut baby?"

I looked back at my husband and said, "Yes I did enjoy it. I still know my place is as a Submissive but, I enjoyed being Dominant, with Kristy anyway."

Robert had told me to use her rough so I bit her lower lip and then bit her hard on both her nipples. She squirmed and made a few noises which I couldn't tell if they were pain or pleasure noises but she never moved. She just knelt there with her hands hanging down at her side, submitting completely.

" I was starting to get the feel of being in control and next I pulled her hair and ordered her to bend over the coffee table facing Robert." She meekly obeyed and I glanced up at Robert who was smiling and he winked at me."

I gave her a hard, bare hand, spanking and finally stopped when her ass was bright red and my hand was starting to sting too. I asked her, "Want some more Slut?"

She said to me, "Whatever you wish Mistress. I'm here only to please you."

So I pulled her up by her hair and at that point I saw that she was crying and her lips were quivering.

"So then I licked her neck and made a few hickies then slipped my tongue into her mouth and we french kissed each other for several minutes. She returned my kiss and it was fucking hot. I was getting the hang of being in charge. I started licking the tears off her face as I held her by the throat."

Robert broke in and said, "DeAnn have your slave make us more drinks and I want you to come over here and sit in my lap."

I looked at Kristy and said, "You heard the master. Crawl over to the bar and make drinks."

Kristy nodded yes and said, "Right away Mistress." then she crawled on all fours over to the bar as I sat in Robert's lap, watching her.

"Robert put a hand between my legs and I opened my knees without him saying a word. He slid a couple fingers up into my pussy and had his thumb on my clit. His other hand was squeezing my tits and my feelings of submission were rising up. I leaned my head on his shoulder and just gave my body over to his big hands."

"Kristy walked over and got back on her knees, a drink in each hand and waited, eyes down, for her next orders. She knew not to disturb us."

Robert looked down at Kristy and said, "Put the drinks on the coffee table and crawl back here and lick DeAnn's pussy." Then he had me stand while he unzipped his pants and pulled them down and then he put his hands on my waist and positioned me down on his hard cock.

"Kristy was on her hands and knees in front of us and began to lick my pussy as Robert moved his cock inside of me. I was sitting with my back to Robert and my pussy facing Kristy. This was so fucking hot I had another orgasm immediately and then Robert reached around and spread my pussy lips with his fingers so Kristy could get her tongue on both of us better and she was really working my clit as Robert fucked me and I had 2 more, back to back, orgasms. Damn, this was soooo good."

"Wasn't long after that, as I was building for another orgasm that Robert's cock swelled up inside me and he erupted with a large hot load of cum and my own orgasm shook me about the same time."

Kristy really got going, using her mouth to lick and suck us both and lapping up everything she could. It was so intense I just laid back in Robert's lap and went limp. His cock slipped out and Kristy licked me good and then took Roberts semi limp cock in her mouth and sucked him until he got hard again and then she got him to shoot another load which she swallowed with much enthusiasm. "

Robert said, "You've been such a good girl for me over the last couple weeks while your husband has been gone that I thought I'd give you a little reward DeAnn. You can keep Kristy as your plaything for tonight. Bring her back to my place in the morning. Any questions girls?"

We both looked at each other and in unison said, "No Sir."

Mark said, "So you had Suzy's sister all night as your submissive?"

DeAnn said, "Yeah and anytime she needs a place to stay I'd love to have her move in with us baby. We really hit it off."

Mark looked at his wife and said, "You never cease to amaze me sweetheart. I'll have to discuss Kristy's living situation with Robert and maybe he'll loan her out to us for a week or so each month? Now, you can climb up on me and ride my cock. Your story has got me hard and horny and you're just what I need."

I said, "I'd love to Sir." Then I straddled my husband and fucked him like a slut. Which is the only way I know how to fuck.

After Mark blew his load into me he told me to continue my story and I just sat on him naked and told him, "Well, Robert kissed us both good night and then he left."

" I took Kristy by the hand and led her around our place, giving her a tour. I showed her the garage with the Harley"s out there and turns out she loves Harley Davidson's and seemed very excited by the sight of them. I told her the Forty Eight 1200 was mine and I might take her for a ride at some point? Then I led her to the master bedroom and told her we'd be sleeping here, later. Finally I told her about our basement, combination gym and dungeon. She really seemed surprised that we had a BDSM playroom and I got a leash out of a dresser drawer and snapped it onto her collar then used some handcuffs to secure her hands behind her back. I led her to the stairs and we went down into the playroom, both still naked in high heels. We're both about 5' tall so in 5" heels were like 2 bookends. Me with my blonde hair and her with her black hair. HOT!

She seemed excited and first looked at the exercise equipment and was amazed at the amount of weight plates on the bench rest bar. She looked at me and I confirmed that my husband lifts all that and is very strong and big.

She asked, "Will I be meeting him Mistress?"

I told her "Of course. I'm sure he will want to meet you but remember the pecking order. He's the boss always, but where you are concerned, I am also your boss. Any questions?"

She quickly said, "No Mistress. I understand perfectly."

"Then I walked her over to the other side of the room and let her take in the BDSM furniture. She slowly looked at everything, especially the wall with the whips, clamps, and restraints. I could see the wheels turning in her head as she took it all in."

I jerked her leash and told her, "YOU are all mine for the rest of the night Kristy are you ready for whatever I might do with you?"

She replied with, " Wow, I love this room. I'm very ready Mistress. Do whatever you like, I'm very submissive and won't disappoint you."

"That sent a shiver of excitement through me and I wrapped my arms around her and put my hands on her ass then kissed her passionately. She loves making out and we kissed for a couple minutes."

"I broke off the kiss and then led her over to the St. Andrews Cross. After removing her handcuffs I positioned her facing the cross and secured her hands and ankles. Then I let my hands roam over her back, legs, and of course her sexy butt. She was breathing faster now and seemed excited. I thought this babe is perfect for me. Being a Dom is something I don't have much experience at but Kristy is so submissive it was easy to dominate her."

"I selected a whip off the wall, this whip was one I had felt on my own ass often, then I let it slide gently over her back and down onto her butt. Standing I off to one side I laid the whip hard across her ass.

She exhaled and let loose a low moan. She really wanted the whip. Wow this slut was a turn-on. I was totally in lust with her."

"So I said to her, You want more don't you baby?"

She said in a husky kind of voice, "YES PLEASE."

"So I whipped her some more. In fact I was enjoying this so much I kept it up for about ten minutes. She had red lash marks across her back, across her butt, and across her thighs."

"I decided to take her down off the cross and when I did she immediately fell to her knees and took my hand, sucking my fingers and licking my palm. Then she wrapped her arms around my leg and licked my leg as I stroked her hair.

"This was an intense moment of bonding and I could feel my heart beating faster as she continued to show me affection and submission. She truly did belong to me now."

"We spent the rest of the evening in each others arms in my bed and the close feelings I had for her were so very strong it really surprised me. I felt like I never wanted to let her go."

Mark said, "My my. This is way more erotic then I had expected. I see now why you want her to move in and I'm the only one that could talk with Robert and make that happen, huh?"

"Yes Sir. Could you please bring her home? PLEASE MASTER?"

"Kristy and I will do anything you say Sir. Anything you want. PLEASE?"

Mark looked at me, still sitting naked on top of him and he said, "Hmm, Well, I'll think about it baby? Robert will want something for her though?"

"We'll see Blondie?"

-Stay Tuned for More of Mark & DeAnn's BDSM Adventures-

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers