Dean's Point of View

Story Info
Dean's first threesome with Sam.
5.3k words
5
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked into this jib joint after a rough morning that started way too early. Rough talking to the cops, rough talking to the family, rough talking to the M.E. I was starving.

Then this cute little kitten walked up to our table and wow, I couldn't help but picture her legs wrapped around my face the minute I saw her.

"Welcome to Murphy's, I'm Lisa, I'll be your server today. Can I start you off with something to drink?" she said with a gorgeous smile. Clear, creamy skin. Shapely red mouth without lipstick on.

"Hi Lisa! I'm Dean, this is Sam and we'll be your customers today. Can you get us some waters maybe?" Sam rolled his eyes but screw him. I'm hilarious. She giggled at least. Cute laugh. Probably the megawatt smile I gave her. I got rewarded with hips swinging the best ass I've seen all week as she walked away.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked.

"What?"

"Can you NOT try to bang every female around every case we get?"

"Hey, I'm not doing anything. I'm tired. You got me up at asscrack early this morning. I'm hungry and she's pretty. I'm just being nice."

"Whatever dude," he sighed and picked up the menu.

Lisa came back with our water and asked for our orders. She was flirty but gracious and seemed to be good at her job, one of those waitresses who doesn't have to write stuff down. She actually flirted with Sam too, who knows why? I mean I think he's still a virgin even.

But when she brought the food, woah. A gorgeous chick bearing a plate of beef for me. I think I fell in love. She set the food on the table and I completely forgot about the burger.

I couldn't tell if they were real or not but I didn't care. Some tits you just want to put your face in. You just want to grab them, they're fun. Some are made for hands, for mouths, for lifting and bouncing, for dreaming about. Every breast is different, they're all great. But some are greater than others. Some are shapely, full, perfect nipples, they fit perfectly in your hand, they respond, they taste like cotton candy or beer or unicorns... these breasts are to be revered. I saw this woman's cleavage and I could tell immediately. I wanted to know this pair. I had to experience this pair. It was-

"AHEM," Sam interrupted my thoughts and I realized I'd been caught staring. Shit. What an amateur move.

"Well. This looks good enough to eat. Thank you Lisa," I looked down at my food, which was almost as nice as my prior view, but not quite. I felt my face turning red. Amateur. Dammit.

"You're very welcome," she replied, sexy. She was a natural beauty. High cheekbones, graceful neck. Beautiful big dark eyes.

I love women. I know women. She was coming on to me.

Then she looked at Sam. What the hell?

She sauntered away, the ass swinging again. I just wanted to lift her up by that tiny waist and fuck her on that counter behind us. I had to make an effort to turn back to my food so I wouldn't look like a stalker.

I ate my food. It was ok. Never met a burger I didn't like. Except maybe that veggie burger shit Sam tricked me into eating that one time. Anyway I was starving after the morning I'd had. But I couldn't stop watching her as she scurried around the diner. She was busy but friendly to everyone. Seeing that auburn hair flick around the restaurant throughout the meal made me want to weave my fingers in that hair, pull her head back and lick her lips for her. Then I remembered her look at Sammy. Nope.

"I'm gonna hit the head," I told my brother.

I saw her going into the kitchen so I walked around toward the bathrooms where the kitchen doors were. I examined the pies under the glass on the counter until she came out. I could go for dessert.

I caught her as she came out, "Hey beautiful, are you doing anything tonight?" I made sure to give her another of my most charming smiles.

"No, why?" She looked a little dazed for a second, then looked back towards the kitchen like she heard something. All I could hear was the normal cooking and talking noises. "Did you have something in mind?"

"Huh. Uhh," I couldn't think of anything interesting. I didn't even think this podunk town had a movie theater. "We're staying at the hotel down the street and I don't really know what there is to do around here, so how about you decide and whatever it is, it's on me." Inspiration. I'm such a gentleman; let the lady decide. They like that. I made a mental note to remember that for the future.

"OK, sure. What's my limit?" she asked. Crap. It's like the whole "What do you wanna do?" "I don't know, what do you wanna do?" "I don't know what do you wanna do?" thing. Except with money. Which is awkward. I don't want her to think I'm cheap but I have no idea what her idea of cheap is.

"Well, I can't take you to see the Taj Mahal tonight, but no limit, within reason," I thought about pushing her up against the counter again. Sex AND pie? I'd have to try that some time. No limits, baby. No limits.

"OK, I'm down. How about I meet you in the hotel lobby at 6?"

"Nice. Sounds good, Lisa. If I'm not there yet, just ask the front desk for Dean Waters," I smiled, thinking of my favorite Floyd album, Animals. That reminded me of that Nickelback song, Animals. Which is about sex. What the hell, I was thinking like a teenager again? I stopped back in the bathroom before returning to the table.

I made it back to discover Sam had gotten some pie for us both.

"Aww, Sammy, just what I always wanted, you shouldn't have."

"Believe it or not, a shot of apple pie looked pretty good to me today," he said. Guess this day was improving. I had a decent meal. Pie was good. Date lined up. "So what's on the agenda for this afternoon?" I asked my huge ugly secretary.

"I'm thinking I'd talk to a few of the neighbors, see if they saw anything. I saw a few Nosey Nancy-types while we were out there this morning. We're gonna need to see what those dumbass kids were talking about in the newspaper last time. Maybe you could track them down."

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made it back to the hotel before Sam and got in the shower to get ready for my date with the super-hot Lisa. It didn't take long before I found myself thinking of those bodacious breasts again. She really seemed to respond to my charmtastic smile, I could probably seal the deal if ... I looked down to realize I had wood without even doing anything! What was happening? It really was a flashback to high school again. Usually I would never waste a good boner with the memories of Lisa's shiny hair and round swaying ass, but Sam would probably want to take a shower when he got back... and he did get me pie earlier.

The door slammed as I was wrapping the towel around myself.

"Dean?" Sam called.

"Shower," I answered, opening the bathroom door.

"Did you find the kids?" he asked.

"Not all of them. Three outta four ain't bad. They remembered things about the mom disappearing and the moving people acting weird. It's possible we've got something different. Is an invisible chupacabra a real thing?"

"Not that I've read about, but there's a first time for everything. What are you doing?"

"I'm building a boat dumbass, what's it look like?" He didn't like me doing my hair? Was my gel environmentally unfriendly again or something?

"It looks like you're getting ready to go out. Where you going?"

"What's with all the questions? I've got a date."

"That's what I thought. We have shit to do, you can't just be out all night to get your rocks off again when we've got an unknown this time!"

"Well the unknown will still be there tomorrow. Lisa may not be."

"Wait, Lisa the waitress from lunch? Jeez you're unbelievable." Here he goes with the indignant shit. Must've stepped on his toes somehow.

"What's that supposed to mean? I didn't see your name written on her. Besides, she's not even your type!"

"Right, according to you, because anything with a vagina is your type."

We both heard the knock on the door and I looked at the clock to realize I was running late... because of this stupid conversation.

"What the crap!? Shit it's 6 already!"

"Did you invite her here?!"

"Sort-of. I was supposed to meet her in the lobby. Dude, move!" I had to finish looking good for this hottie and Moose was in the way, like always. Better door than a window. Watch. Wallet. Gun. Knife. Mints. Condom. Make that condoms.

"Don't even act like I made you late! You and your longass showers."

I managed to make it to the door and yanked it open before he had any other smart ass things to say.

"Hey beautiful!" Charming smile. I got it together. Everything's perfect.

"Hey yourself. You guys ok?" She craned her head to try and see around me. Why was she interested in how he's doing? OK, so she's a nice person. She probably heard us through the door. Yikes. How much did she hear?

"Oh yeah, we're cool. No problem."

"Sam, I got your note. Thank you for that. And yes, I'd love to go on a date with you sometime!" She smiled at him. HIM. Really. Really!? I had first dibs. No way was I getting any sloppy seconds from little brother.

"Really? Well shit. Not tonight you won't."

"Well, now that's not really up to you, now is it?" She raised one eyebrow at me. It felt like a challenge, but I wasn't sure what to do with that. Since I was a little miffed at what was happening, I didn't move aside when she made her own way past me into the room. That perfect ass rubbed across the front of my jeans. I felt the heat of her body so close to me and realized she'd done it on purpose. She hadn't needed to get physical like that, but she did. Wondering what she was up to, I put her over in one of the chairs facing the room.

"So what did you want to do tonight?" I asked. She sat down and tucked her hair behind an ear. I wanted to feel how silky that beautiful auburn hair really was.

"Let's just get to know each other first, shall we? Mr. Winchester."

Wait, what the fuck!? Sam and I went for our weapons simultaneously. What was really going on!?

"Woah! I'm not gonna attack you!"

"How do you know us?" Sam asked from across the room. I was glad he had his gun pointed at her, since I'd pulled my knife faster than I could get my gun.

"Well your super-incognito personas aren't the greatest disguises in the world, for one. Maybe next time pick name's from a band no one's ever heard of, like Devola or something."

Sam shook his head and rolled his eyes. Who the hell was Devola? How dare he roll his eyes at the Rogers. "Shut up, it's a tribute!" We pay homage where we can.

"And two, once I remembered some of the stories my mom has told me about hunters, Bobby Singer, the Winchesters, I figured it out. My Great Aunt Zelda, on my dad's side, is Bobby Singer's Aunt. I think on his mother's side."

Wow. Go figure. "Huh. Small world." I stowed my knife. Bobby never spoke much about his family. Good thing we weren't real blood relatives of Bobby's, I wouldn't want to be thinking about kissing my cousin's tits.

"So have you hunted before?" asked Sam, putting his gun away.

"No, I've never seen anything like what I've been told you guys deal with. I mean, I know there's some serious shit out there, but I'm happy I've never actually seen anything."

"Well good. Try to keep it that way. Maybe we should get out of here." I looked at Sam, "If she knows who we are, there's a good chance she's not the only one around here who does."

"Maybe. I don't know. Do you know anyone else who could out us?" Sam asked her.

"No, probably not around here at least. I moved here from Maine for college. Then I decided it was a rip-off and quit til I figure out what I want to do with my life."

Hear, hear ma'am.

"OK then. But I still don't want to risk getting her involved in anything. The less anyone knows the better." I couldn't stand the thought of feeling responsible for putting one of the sexiest women I'd ever seen in danger. I wanted to grab that little waist in both hands and keep her as close as possible for as long as possible.

"I'll just show you out then," Sam said, getting up and moving towards her.

"Whoa there Speed Racer, I got this. You just relax or whatever."

"It's alright, I don't mind." Sam looked at me all glarey. Doesn't he know how dibs works? Didn't he learn anything useful in college?

"I was gonna take her out. The least I can do is get her to her car in one piece." I decided to get out the macho and put my hand to her back, having to make a conscious effort not to slide any further down. God, I wanted to slide further down, take a big handful of that round ass. I felt the need to adjust my dick again.

"You couldn't even meet her in the lobby on time," Sam rolled his eyes at me. OK, that's it.

I felt a hand on my chest, looked at Lisa; she was looking back and forth between Sam and I.

"Guys, uhh, hey, I'm flattered, but there's no need to argue..... You can both have me."

Wait, what? Was she serious? How did she mean? I glanced at the bed and felt my dick respond to the thought of her spread-eagle. Embarrassed at my high school reaction I stuck my hands in my pockets and looked away from her. Grown-ass man responding like she's pulling strings.

She took her coat off and laid it over the back of the chair. I wanted to know what she'd meant but I wanted to be casual and not act all 10th-grader. I knew she was interested but wasn't sure where she was going with this. I wished she'd take more clothes off.

"What did you have in mind when you left me your number?" she asked my brother.

"Well, I saw an aquarium on the way here I thought might be fun to see. But whatever you'd want to do." Well isn't he Mr. Date Material. Shit.

"And you?" She looked at me.

"Well, like I said, I was leaving that up to you since we're not really familiar with the area," I replied, hoping it didn't sound as lame as I thought. I'm actions not words. Dammit.

She gazed up at me with the look I love in a woman. Her big brown eyes smoldered. "Ah. OK so if it's up to me, then... you wouldn't mind if I kissed you?"

"What? Uhh, no of course I wouldn't mind." Wow. OK this is going exactly where I'd hoped.

She wasn't super short with her heels on, but I lifted her chin to get a better angle on her naturally red lips and went in for the kill. Her skin was so smooth and flawless, even up close. Her mouth received my kiss eagerly and I forgot my brother was even in the room behind her. I wanted to taste her, opened a little wider and tested her willingness with my tongue. She tasted like waffles and beer, my favorite. I took my time and learned her mouth. She fit me like a puzzle piece, her style was perfect. Her hands on my face, I moved forward as she pulled me back towards the beds.

Her hands left my face and I opened my eyes momentarily to see she had backed us up to Sam, who was scowling ferociously. She reached behind her and I closed my eyes again. Now I knew what was going on and I had to make myself OK with it. My favorite thing in the world is pleasing a woman, so give the lady what she wants. I wasn't going to think about anything but her.

I was really enjoying kissing her. If I'm with a super-hot woman like this one, it doesn't take much to get me going but she was really turning me on. I traced her brow, tucked her hair behind her ears and dug my fingers into her hair behind her head. Her hair was a glossy brown with a lot of reddish shine, thick and silky. I wanted to feel it on my mouth, on my face, but she pulled back from my kiss. She was pulling her shirt off over her head, giving me the most glorious view I'd had in a long time. I immediately wanted to stick my dick in her cleavage. Then Sam's hands came up and covered up my beautiful view with his big ugly man hands. She looked back up at me and pushed his hands down. Happy again, I went back in for her talented mouth and felt that warm tongue caressing mine. She moved with confidence, letting me do what I wanted and reciprocating like she'd always known what I liked.

I trailed my hands down her shoulder blades to her bra and quickly unhooked it. I had to get those beautiful breasts in my hands.

Oh wow. These are some bodacious ta-tas. Those tits bounced right out of that bra like they were meant to be free. So round and perky, they almost looked fake, they were so perfect. Small rose pink areolas and perfect little nips that I ached to feel on my tongue.

"Ohh yeah, beautiful. Gimme," I bent down and squeezed one in my left hand while sucking hard on the right side. She arched her back a little and I felt her hand on my head, her fingers combing through my hair. I flicked my tongue over one, my nail over the other, pinching and rubbing with my thumb. Her hands pressed me closer and I sucked hard on them one after another.

Hearing her groan and feeling how responsive she was made me so hard, all I could think about was getting inside her. I licked and nibbled the full undersides of her breasts, heard her low breath of pleasure.

She started pulling my T-shirt up so I stepped back to let her. Wide-eyed, she put her hands on my chest, rubbed them down over my pecs to my abs. She dropped her lips to one of my nipples and nibbled, making my erection ache.

"Aahh. Easy there, doesn't take much for me." God I wanted to feel her so bad. I was gonna come in my pants if it didn't happen soon.

"Shut up man. I only wanna hear her," Sam said from behind her. I'd almost forgotten he was there until she moaned loudly, putting her hands on my chest to steady herself as he held her with one hand around her hip.

That's it. I can't take it anymore. D's D has gotta get free.

She looked at my dick with lust in her eyes, but Sam was distracting her, pumping his fingers in and out of her, making her eyes flutter and her legs tremble. Her eyes closed, her face flushed, and as much as I liked seeing her like that, I didn't want her to get weak knees if she came too soon.

"Put her down Sam, before she falls down," I told my brother.

He picked her up and turned to put her on the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and I felt a little twang of jealousy, followed by pride in my brother as she looked up at him. Then I remembered my throbbing dick poking out of my pants and went to get her pants off before he dropped her on the bed. Her thong was a pretty blue, lace and fabric; it made me want to keep it. I almost put it in my pocket but wow, I'm getting creepy. The effect this woman has on me.

Sam put her on the bed and stood looking at her. Neither of us had done this before, but after being on the road so long I guess it was bound to happen. I've had 2 ladies before, but I've never had a 3some with another dude. Might as well be my bro. I'll show him how it's done.

"I want you both. I don't want to have to choose, you both turn me on. I want you both to feel good," she said with a smile.

Woah, Lisa. OK here we go. "Ladies first. Turn around," I told her. She started to sit up but I knew what I wanted. I grabbed the heels of those sexy boots and whipped her around the other way. As much as I loved kissing this woman, I was done with the lips above her neck.

Sam tugged her down towards him so her head was just off the bed, so I pulled my jeans a little further down to free my aching dick. I wanted to bury myself in her but, ever the gentleman if I do say so myself, such a stunning beauty deserved attention first.

I ran my nose down from her belly button to the top of her manicured bush, down to her clit. She looked like a woman... but not a woman from the 70s. Just the way I liked it. I couldn't resist the urge to get a full taste, so I pulled her open with both thumbs and licked her like an ice cream cone from her entrance to her cute sensitive button. She arched her back and yelped in surprise, so I went back to her vaj, firmed my tongue and shoved it in as far as I could. She writhed a little so I lifted her ass a little to keep her in place, used my thumbs to keep her lips apart. I found the spot just south of her glans and sucked hard while grinding my chin into her vulva.

12