Dear Diary

Story Info
College girl comes home and meets annoying new father-in-law.
7.7k words
4.54
29.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

---------------------

Sunday 5/20/18

Dear Diary,

It's so good to be home! My first year of college was quite an adventure and now I get to kick back most of the summer, hang out with a few high school friends, and reconnect with my mom. I miss Jason already, but I'll see him soon and I think our relationship is strong enough to survive a few weeks apart. I hardly came home at all this year since school is so far away (and so busy!), and I've really missed the girl-time with my mom. We're already spending a few days together this week, and I planned a day-long hike on Memorial Day. The only wrinkle is Steve, my mom's new husband. They met last fall and it was a kind of whirlwind romance, married in Vegas, the whole thing. He moved into our house in January, which I knew, but I guess I didn't quite process it while I was busy at school. Having him around will take some getting used to. My mom didn't really date at all my entire childhood, and hardly expressed any interest in men, at least to me. In fact she's always asked me to be cautious and careful with them and not too trusting, probably because of my dad. So it was really surprising that all this happened so quickly. Steve is visiting friends and gets back tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes. I met him at Christmas and he just seemed ok, so I didn't really think he'd be around long-term. Mom seems excited though so I'm looking forward to getting to know him. My mom is completely awesome so he must be pretty great too. I sure hope so.

Yours,

Tabitha

---------------------

Monday 5/21/18

Dear Diary,

God, my new step-dad is such a douche. At Christmas he was mostly quiet so I couldn't really tell what she saw in him, but now that I've spent a full evening with him, I'm actually worried she made a huge mistake. He's handsome enough I guess, and is pretty fit for an older guy (he's 46), but he's downright creepy. He constantly undresses mom with his eyes and makes sexual jokes right in front of me, neither of which she seems to mind, which I simply cannot believe! The old her would have thrown him out of the house for even one long stare or dirty word. I mean, I get it. Mom is totally hot. She had me really young, so her body bounced right back, and the crazy workouts she's been doing all winter have really paid off. But she's always been really reserved, and tonight it seemed like she might even enjoy Steve's crude comments. Then as soon as they went to bed I could hear them going at it. Loudly! It WAS great to see her so happy though, and I'm glad she found someone she wants to be with. Her eyes lit up when he got home and she could barely take her eyes off him. Maybe she's just reliving her 20s like she would have if I hadn't been around. So I can handle it if she can. I just hope he doesn't think he's going shopping with us tomorrow, or ever. The hike maybe, but I really need some one-on-one time to see what she's thinking, and do NOT need some old man staring at us OR to hear his "thoughts".

Yours,

Tabitha

---------------------

Tuesday 5/22/18

Dear Diary,

I spent most of the day with Mom. It was great! She took the day off and we bought groceries, ran a few errands, and got lunch at Georgino's, my favorite. One weird thing was that she wore a skin-tight, off-the-shoulder body suit with tiny jean shorts that showed a LOT of thigh. Pretty sure it was a thong too, which is definitely new for her. I noticed her wearing a little less around the house, but this was different. She didn't even wear a bra, so her boobs were out and proud, her nipples too, which seemed to be hard all day long. The poor waiter had a really hard time focusing, and you should have seen the look on the checkout guy's face at the store!

Maybe it's good that Steve is finally bringing out Mom's wild side, but damn it's so extreme! She always taught me NOT to show off like that or people will be interested in you for the wrong reasons. Obviously she can pull it off. In fact she looked kinda fantastic, like right out of a magazine. It was just a surprise and really out of character. Seriously, I think I saw more of Mom today than I ever really have, even at home. I'm not a prude, but I definitely don't show off my body any more than necessary, and I learned that from HER! Most men have a hard enough time not staring even with the stuff I do wear, and it gets really old. I'm so glad Jason isn't like that. He is the sweetest! I'm sure he thinks I'm hot, and our sex life is great, but I know he loves the real me. I sure hope Steve loves my real mom too.

At our last stop, I finally got up the courage to ask about him and their relationship, and she could barely contain herself, blushing the whole time, and said it's hard to explain but she's never felt this way with a man before. No more details given or needed, if you know what I mean. When we got home, Steve was on the couch watching golf on TV with a beer. We went to start dinner, and I was pissed to find a sink full of dishes. Wasn't he home ALL DAY? Mom and I worked together on them but Steve didn't lift a finger. So annoying! And one more negative thing before I stop: he has this habit of calling me Tabby, which I absolutely hate! I corrected him the first few times but he keeps doing it and Mom is NOT helping. Sometimes she even does it. Ugh! And now I can hear them at it again! Ok, enough. Mom loves him so I will deal.

Yours,

TABITHA

---------------------

Wednesday 5/23/18

Dear Diary,

Mom worked today, so Steve and I had the house to ourselves. I don't even know what he does for a living (if he even works), but he apparently doesn't have to go anywhere to do it. I tried to stay away from him but he walked into the kitchen just as I was starting breakfast. He just sat there and watched me as I made it. I was wearing a robe over my PJs but every time I glanced his way he was staring at my chest. And conversation was lousy. He did ask about school a little, but mostly questions about the sports I play and how I stay so "fit and lean". Even that was ok until I told him I played soccer and tennis and he asked me if "those get in the way" motioning to my chest again. SO GROSS! Then he asked to see my abs even though he knew I'd have to open my robe AND lift up my shirt. Not that I would ever show him my abs anyway! When I stormed off, he just said, "Bye Tabby" in a smug tone. I was FURIOUS and avoided him until Mom got home. I really need to tell her what a pervy jerk he is and get him the hell out of here!

Even if Mom enjoys the rudeness, Steve is so damn lazy! He's been living here for four months and since I got home, he hasn't done anything to help around the house and Mom doesn't even seem to notice. He hasn't washed a single dish or even done his own laundry. Jason and I have only been dating three months and he sometimes does my dishes AND my laundry when he comes over, and his place is always spotless. Speaking of Jason, God, I miss him so much. I thought I was in love in high school a few times but this just seems so much more real. I can't even begin to list all the ways I love him. And seeing how Steve is and how he treats my mom (and me) makes me appreciate Jason even more! I can't wait to see him next month. We're meeting up at his parents' house and then road tripping through the Smokies, alternating camping and hotels. Between you and me I'm looking forward to the hotels, especially the beds and what I plan to do to Jason in them (wink).

Yours,

Tabitha

---------------------

Thursday 5/24/18

Dear Diary,

I caught him staring at me again this morning, Steve I mean, even though I wasn't wearing anything even close to suggestive- just jeans and a loose t-shirt over a sports bra. Nothing like what Mom has been wearing lately! Geez! See-through nightgowns around the house, tight tank tops to garden and mow the lawn, plus the body suit from the other day. And I don't think I've ever seen her go this long without a bra. She didn't even wear one to work yesterday! We went shopping today, and I asked if she was going to buy some, just to poke at her a bit, and she didn't even flinch. "Oh, I don't wear bras any more. Steve doesn't like them. You could have mine if you want," she said, like it was perfectly normal. She knows damn well I outgrew her 32Ds when I was 13. And what's that supposed to mean? Steve doesn't like them? WTF? Since I got home, she's been acting really strangely. And it's not just how she dresses. Little things mostly, like she always seems a little dreamy and distracted. I could write that off as new love, but there are other things too. Today she actually asked me how big Jason's "cock" is. Yes, "cock." Not whether he treats me well or how I feel about him or how excited I am or even whether he's good in bed. I told her "the perfect size" which seemed to satisfy her because she replied, "So is Steve's" then closed her eyes like she was imagining it and gave a little moan. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Gross. Tomorrow I'm going to call some of her friends and see if they've noticed anything.

On the way to the mall she asked me what kind of music I've been listening to lately, which doesn't sound unusual but really is. Remember in middle school when she caught me listening to some old Tupac and NIN and freaked? She never mentioned my music taste again, until today. I dodged the question, but on the way home she asked again and then popped in a CD she thinks is "amazing". Some sort of house electronica, which is definitely different for her too. She's always been an 80s and 90s pop girl. I only heard the first few minutes before I fell asleep, but she gave me a copy and made me promise to listen to it. I just turned it on. If there are any lyrics, maybe it will help explain why she's being so nuts lately. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Steve has her on drugs or something. I'll kill him if he

---------------------

Friday 5/25/18

Dear Diary,

So, I woke up naked this morning in bed, which is kinda weird. I don't remember how it happened. I know I was wearing my full pajama set because I was wearing it while writing and fell asleep before I finished. Just really beat from the day I guess. Sometimes at school I just wear underwear and a tank to sleep, but with Steve around and the bathroom at the far end of the hall, I've been covering up more. I must have pulled everything off during the night, which makes some sense cause I was kinda horny all day. Maybe it's that time of my cycle or maybe I just miss Jason. I really can't wait to see him and feel his cock in me. Ugh- now she has me saying it.

Mom is still acting crazy but Steve was a little less creepy today, I guess. I saw him leering at me most of the day but it made more sense since I wore a thin cotton sundress without a bra. My breasts really sway in it so I understand how it would be hard not to stare. I looked damn good actually, and he is just a man after all. :) He took a little more interest in me too, in his way. He told me I should always obey my mother, which I guess is kinda fatherly, but I already do that of course. He also warned me about jumping into something too serious with Jason, which is ironic given his timeline with my mom, but still good advice.

I was actually thinking maybe he's not so bad after all until he asked me my bra size over lunch. Don't know if he's planning to buy me bras or what, but still definitely inappropriate. I told him if he ever did any laundry maybe he would find out. I was trying to point out that he never does any chores but instead of being insulted, he just got this grin, like maybe I would show him my tits if he ran the washer, which I would never do, obviously. Actually, the thought of Steve's reaction if he ever feasted his eyes on my bare breasts is pretty fucking hilarious. Mostly because it will never EVER happen.

I did a video call with Jason tonight, which only went ok. After missing him so much for the past week maybe my expectations were too high. I decided to surprise him and wear a low cut bra and tiny thong panty set, but I forgot he was going to introduce me to his family and when he logged on they were all there with him- his parents, two older brothers, and even his aunt and uncle! He was so excited for them to meet me and the first thing they saw was my bulging boobs filling the screen! I got up right away to get a robe but that just showed them my almost nude back and my bare ass. Jason was seriously pissed, and I was really embarrassed. So we were both on edge after that, but the rest of the call was alright, I guess.

If I'm being completely honest, it was actually a little bit of a turn-on that they all saw me like that. I mean, I don't usually show off, but I've got a great body, and it was an accident, right? So what if they saw most of my breasts, maybe a peek of nipple, and my back and butt? It was only for a few seconds. Hopefully Jason will forgive me and realize he kinda liked everyone seeing his hot little gf too. Maybe something to jerk off to? Something to make his brothers a little jealous? Definitely something for THEM to jerk off to! Ha ha! :)

Which reminds me, I have a date now with my vibrating friend. :)

Yours,

Tabitha

---------------------

Saturday 5/26/18

Dear Diary,

I keep meaning to tell my mom all the rude stuff Steve says to me when we're alone but it seems like something always comes up. Like today, my mom took off work again and we went shopping in the morning. I wanted to talk to her on the way, but we started listening to another CD of hers and I fell asleep before I could even bring it up. I'm probably still worn out from the semester, but I also didn't get much sleep last night. Just kept tossing and turning, imagining the men in Jason's family seeing me and being turned on, wanting to see more. Eventually I just pushed my PJs off and put my vibrator to work again, but when I woke up this morning it was all still on my mind. Like I wonder how big Jason's brothers' dicks are. Or his dad's. I wonder what they would do to me if they could have me.

I'd originally planned to get Mom's opinion on some business suits for the fall (never too early to start interviewing for internships!) but she said we were going swimsuit shopping instead, and who was I to argue? "Summer is just around the corner, you know!" Historically, Mom's typical swimsuit is a solid black one-piece with one of those frilly sew-ons to cover her top. But today she was picking out the tiniest little things for herself: thong bottoms, revealing tops, stringy one-pieces that barely held everything in. I've had a great two-piece suit for years that keeps my curves in place and has good coverage but Mom picked out a bikini she said I just HAD try on. I wasn't sure at first since it was at least as revealing as what I wore to the call last night, but after she modeled hers (and decided to buy them all), I found myself trying it on. Mom was simply stunning, showing off her tight hourglass figure, flat stomach, toned legs, and awesome cleavage, and I decided I wanted to look like that too.

Luckily I shaved everywhere this morning because the bottom just barely covered my puss and was a string thong in the back. The top was a front-clip halter, which tend to work better with my chest, but the triangles were really small and pushed my breasts in, creating massive cleavage. Looking in the mirror, I had to admit it was hot, but nothing I could ever wear in public. I was about to take it off when my mom insisted I come out and show her. I opened the curtain and there she stood... with Steve right next to her, staring and grinning! We were supposed to meet him at noon for lunch but apparently he got the time wrong. Yeah, right! I shrieked and tried to cover up, but when Mom said softly that I was being ridiculous, that we needed a man's opinion, and that it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before, I agreed.

In hindsight, I don't know why I hesitated. It was funny to see Steve's eyes bulging out of his head the whole time, just like I imagined they would if he ever got a good look at me. He kept whistling as mom turned me around and around, laying it on thick how he didn't know my ass would be SO round and perfect, or my waist and stomach and back would be SO tight and toned, or my breasts would be SO large and full and firm. At that last comment, Mom actually reached around me from behind, cupped them, and said, "Oh yeah babe, as nice as mine, but bigger and younger!" I had to blush at that.

Mom wanted to test the whole suit for quality and fit and slid her fingers under every inch. She even had me bend over and do some jumping jacks to make sure everything stayed in. It took a while, and I was a little uncomfortable because there were a lot of men watching, some while they waited for their wives and girlfriends to try things on, but others who just wandered into the store when they saw me.

At the end of all that effort, we obviously had to buy it! I tried it on again when we got home and it felt so good I even wore it to dinner! Jason is going to totally flip when I show him. I can't wait to see his face. He's gonna love it! I hate to admit it but Mom was right- it WAS nice to have a man's perspective. Steve really helped my resolve to buy it, and in the end his compliments did feel nice. I think I might even kinda like him a little, as a step-dad I mean.

With all the excitement, I'm beat, and after last night I really want to get caught up on sleep. Clearly Mom's CDs can put me out so I asked her for another one. Just need to brush my teeth, turn it on, and get some Zs!

Yours,

Tabitha

---------------------

Sunday 5/27/18

Dear Diary,

I woke up naked again this morning. I actually really like it, feeling the sheets brushing right against my skin. Kind of freeing. I was so horny I masturbated twice before I even got up. I tried to think about Jason, but my mind kept wandering back to how I felt yesterday wearing my tiny new bikini in front of Steve and all those strange men. I pictured their eyes wide, unable to look away from my tight stomach and overflowing tits, even after their wives came back out... geez, the thought is making me wet again. It's just so primal for men to lust after women, y'know? I love how just the shape of my breasts or the curve of my waist can captivate a man and make him long to fuck me, even when he doesn't even know me!

I remember the first few times Jason and I made love. He was so gentle and caring- so interested in making me feel amazing, making sure I came. I thought it was so sweet at the time, but thinking back I wish he'd been more passionate. I mean, he was really hard, but how turned on could he have been if he could take his time like that? And how could he appreciate my amazing body while we were making all that eye contact? Steve and the men at the store looked like they wanted to throw me to the ground, maul and suck my tits, grab my ass, and fuck the shit out of my cunt. I think I might want that too. Next time I talk to Jason I'm going to tell him he needs to man up.

I spent the morning gardening with my mom in the side yard. She told me to wear just my thin white tank and some bikini bottoms, so I did, and when I got out there, I discovered we matched! It was so cute! After weeding and planting for a while, we were filthy, so we got out the hose and washed off while watering the plants. Steve was sitting on the porch with an iced tea and said we looked like sisters! Our neighbor Mr. McNeil was really staring, so Steve got up to go talk to him. It was kinda sweet. I remember being so worried that having Steve around would mess up girl time with my mom but as we sprayed each other down, laughing, in front of him and Mr. McNeil, I couldn't have felt closer to her.