Dear Lover

Story Info
A letter to that fine lady.
2.2k words
4.33
975
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Below is a story that I wrote at the request of a fan. The format is a little different, but she certainly liked it. Ladies, if you are interested I will gladly write a story for you too.

******

Dearest lady, so lovely and amazing

I feel I must admit something to you. Since our last meeting I cannot help but desire more of the passion we shared last time we met. Little else has crossed my mind other than how I might be able to spend more time with you, bringing you the pleasure we shared together. I desire that sound I hear every time we have met.

Maybe next time we meet I can take you to dinner, savouring the joy of staring into your eyes across the table. Meals often lead to desserts after all. Though maybe we should have another meal together; after all, we have met several times at that time if night. Perhaps it should be breakfast instead.

I am sure you would be an excellent breakfast, tasting really nice between my lips. Who needs a coffee when your pussy would wake me up even better? Maybe I should sit you on my table and let my tongue go on an adventure to find what makes you the wettest. I'm sure you would let me spend as much time exploring as I needed.

My fingers grip your butt and pull you just a little closer to the edge of the table as I kneel down and lower my lips down to your thighs. Light kisses venture across your legs. The feeling of my breath wandering toward your clit. Do you think you would put your hands in my hair to push me forward or use them to brace yourself backwards as you take on my fervour?

As your legs open for my face, I doubt I could resist wrapping my hands around your butt, pulling you as close as I could get away with. I don't think it would take me long to place my mouth around your pussy though. I am so hungry after all. Feel my tongue push against your clit, looking for the spots that beckon out your moans of pleasure. I want to taste your dripping pussy. You would no doubt feel that I am hungrier than ever. Each little murmur that escapes your lips seems to drive me closer.

The taste of you stirs that feeling in my pants. It's tight down there. I am so hungry for you, but in so many ways. I am hungry for your taste; the flavour of your clit under my tongue as you get wetter for me. I wonder what you would feel like if I put a finger between your legs? Whatever parts of you I can rub, touch and press I certainly will. Your pleasure is what I am here for. You may not be able to see my face, but you might be able to feel a smile exploring down there.

And I love the taste of your pleasure. I know I would be trying my best to draw every little drop of joy from you. The slight movements of my tongue, the subtle presses against your clit are sure to drive ripples of enjoyment around you. You know I love the feeling of your hands in my hair. I love the feeling of my mouth around your pussy. I want to taste your pleasure, as much as you can bear to give me.

Well, let's make sure that thought becomes a reality. I desire your taste so much but consider it the main course. A good meal always finishes with dessert, the sweetness of your voice in orgasm. I want to finish this meal though. I know I will not get dessert without finishing my main course. The pressing of my face feels more intense between your legs. Perhaps I am even ravenous. My hunger drives me forward. When did I last eat? Each moan you make adds a new spice to try.

Each tremble of your body seems to make my mouth work harder. Is that your own body helping you or am I just working more for the desire of the moment? I'd try to bury further into you. Maybe there is some spot of you I am yet to sample, yet to experience. I want to make sure I have discovered everything I can of you. I love every taste I find. I am so glad the tongue has so many taste buds, but not as glad as the ears can hear so many sounds. Your passion is the sound I love the most.

I want your orgasm; I want to taste that final flood of flavour. I desire the pulses of your pussy against my lips. I want the quiver of your clit under my tongue. You try to hold me; I try to hold you. Neither of us quite perfect our grip but there is nothing but ecstasy of the moment. Oh, I love the taste of your ecstasy. As much as you can let me taste, please do. Even as your muscles fall around you, I cannot help but see if I can find any last drop, last taste that I had not sampled yet.

I want every last drop of your orgasm. I want every aspect of this meal you have let me try. How much more might I get?

As your echoes of lust shudder around your body you begin to regain full awareness of the scene. Begin is the word to use; for you are not sure at first what that feeling against your thigh is. You have to look. You see my bare cock gently held against your bare thigh; simply my shaft resting against you. I kiss your body, below your breasts but those kisses begin to travel upwards, bringing the feeling of my cock with them.

You could still try to catch your breath, but it is perhaps difficult as this feeling advances slowly up your body. You feel my lips along the bottom of your breast, my hands slowly sliding up your hips and back. You feel my cock twitch as the sensation grows, a pulse of my desire for you evident against your thigh. Maybe I am teasing you, maybe I need to catch my breath too. Regardless of the reason, I take my time and ease my motions around your body.

Each minor motion of my lips around your breast feels smooth and warm. You cannot help but think though that the feeling of the warmth on your leg seems to start feeling bigger and warmer. You can feel the tip of my cock as it gently caresses your leg, perhaps unsteered, but finding temptation in you, nonetheless. My hands slide up your back. My mouth ventures upwards too. I slight pang escapes your body as you feel my lips against your nipple.

My little soft nibbles of your breast seems to make you want to experience more. You try to sit up, but my cock parts from your leg in doing so. You do not have to wait more than a second for that feeling to return. My kisses venture to your other nipple. You cannot help but feel the pounding of my heart. It is not via my chest though. You can feel each pulse against my cock as it presses more firmly against your thigh. You know that feeling feels good wherever it comes from.

I am so hard for you. You can feel each beat of my heart through that warm concrete rod of pleasure. I spend as time as I feel I can get away with, sampling your nipples, caressing your back, shoulders and neck. My kisses seem to slowly travel northwards though. I kiss your neck. It seems I have pent up a warmth within my kiss. A gasp of desire escapes your mouth.

I gently lean my body against yours, hinting to push you down against the table. You resist for a minute, just to feel the ripple of my muscles against your body. Besides, you know I like the feeling of your body against mine. My kisses press deeper against you lips as they begin to speed up. You can feel the passion and desire for you waft against you. The feeling of my bare cock rubbing between your thighs starts to take more of your focus. You can feel my heart rate increasing.

You can subtly feel the tip of my cock playing around your pussy, perhaps exploring for where I need to enter. I know that I want your pleasure, so I direct it to its destination. I enjoy the gasp of your breath as my cock slides into your dripping pussy. You can feel my breath against your ear. You can feel my pleasure too. I hold you as close as I can to myself as I begin to push myself inside you.

You feel my kisses deepen against your neck as your breath slowly intensifies. You feel my legs slide against yours as I thrust myself further into you. The table beneath you begins to rattle as the momentum builds. You feel the head of my cock going deeper and deeper into you with each push, slowly getting faster in pace. I have to brace the table underneath us to make sure we do not fall. You can feel the sweat of my body increase as our speed increases.

Your gasps start to become moans. I love the sound of your pleasure. The press of your nipples against my body seems to play with my desire for you. I try to press myself deeper against you, while holding you as close as possible. The situation seems less under control as our speed increases. The concern for the moment seems to be erased by the desire for it. I feel within you as though each thrust of my cock is me running up into you and running back out to work to another push.

The flowing of the volcano in you increases in pressure, you can feel the pressure building, wanting to escape. My volcano too is wanting to explode. You can feel the pulse of my cock as I try to hold myself. I want to pound your pussy for as long as you can take it. I want to hear your orgasm building. We both seem to grip against each other, simply holding the passion of each moment as it builds and builds within.

My pace seems to slow a little as I try to hold myself back. Each thrust within you though seems to go further down into your body. Each time I push into you your voice seems to get louder. You grip my body intensely, spurring me forward, deeper and deeper into you. You can feel the head of my cock rubbing up against you in what seems to be the middle of your body.

You can see the strain on my face as I try to hold myself back just enough. The intensity of the feeling begins to take control. You can feel the orgasm within you as though it is gripping your body. You cannot resist the desire of the moment. Your eyes close as your screaming pleasure takes control of your body. You cannot help but grip me with your legs. Your fingers seem to plunge into my back. The feeling of my cock within you is all that you can truly feel.

For only a few moments more can I hold myself back. You feel my cock plunge in deeply one last time as my cum flows within you. I can do nothing but hold myself against you as my muscles grip tightly. There seems to be no air in the room, but who cares? I hold myself within you for one last moment as I try to regain my strength. The air returns to the room.

Maybe you would hold me close and kiss every part of me you can, your moans softening as my cum splashes over the walls of your pussy. You slowly regain control of your arms and legs as you catch your breath. I continue to kiss your neck as control of the table we are on seems to return. Your eyes finally open to the feeling of my kisses returning to your neck. I hold my body close to yours as each kiss slows to match my heart rate.

You can feel the smile grow in my kisses. Our bodies part a little as I try to regain better balance. You are not sure how much longer our kisses continue, but the depth of them would never leave.

Maybe that is the next experience we can have together. I know that something like that is what I so very much want to see you for again. Your pleasure is the meal I want so much of, the dessert that I enjoy the sweetness of so much. I just can't wait to hear from you again.

With so much passion and desire.

From he who wants you most.

******

I hope you enjoyed reading that. Remember, ladies, I will gladly write a story for you if I can make you as happy as the lady I originally wrote that for.

******