Dear Matt, My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may wonder why I have sent this letter to you online, in the form of an email. I have one final surprise for you. Please click on the link at the bottom of this email. It will take you to the Site, on which you first posted all those naked photos of me, without my knowing, months ago. I have published this letter on the Site, for the world to see. I've also attached a link to 37 photos at the Site documenting my depravity in the hotel room, along with a 27-minute Full HD video of the experience from start to finish. Everyone—everyone—will see them, Matt. My letter to you and the photos and video will be downloaded, and shared, and distributed by men all over the world.

Think, Matt, of the cum that will be spilled in every continent as they watch me. It's beyond our control now. My confession of having fully embraced my role as your porn star wife, your slut, and your whore is there for all the world to see. And the photographic evidence of my transformation—the images of my naked, spread-legged, hole-stuffed body—will stand as proof of my change before the world's view and its judgment. How will people judge me, and us? I don't know. Will you judge me? I don't know that either, although I think I know. At a minimum, I think you will appreciate the high quality of Rinaldo's photographs and video of my naked body. I'm confident you'll get off to it.

You wanted a porn star wife, my husband. And now you've got her.

Your loving wife,

Lissa

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Fun story and great writing but leaves us all wanting for a conclusion in part 3, which is part of the genius since it's not clear which direction things will go.

It's possible this letter is a revenge/warning for the husband (so wife didn't actually do it but gives him a taste of what could happen next).

Most readers would think the events did happen: hubby opened Pandora's box, and now wife has turned fantasy into reality. Is this what he secretly wanted or will the marriage end in divorce.

It's true that many guys want "a slut in the bedroom" but not literally. Will the hubby be turned into a cuck with all the humiliation games?

Perhaps a conclusion will never be written because this way a reader has the choice to imagine their own version of what happens next.

dawg997dawg9972 months ago

She made a BIG mistake, crossing over from the secret fantasy her husband (albeit without permission), did with the nude pics. He still kept secret her identity, and by extension his identity, at all times. It remained a private fantasy between them until that point. He never crossed a line that can't be uncrossed.

She made it as public, and also brought in three other men. At that point any intimacy in their relationship was dead, dead, dead.

She completely crossed the line. She never gave him the opportunity to object. To me, that killed the marriage right there, at least between two equals. Now, it was a slut and her cuckold. She absolutely cuckolded him, and the world now knows.

Doesn't matter they won't get fired because they are self-employed. Now, potentially every neighbor and friend knows. Heck, if the wife is willing to do this, why not neighborhood men with a gangbang every week or two? Of course, he would have zero say now in that decision because she made him a cuck, something that can now never be taken back. And wait until their 12 year old son finds out from a friend at school his mom is a porn whore and his daddy is a cuck. Yeah, the snickers and chuckles from others will be following him around for his entire life. The 12 year old kid will have to learn how to deal with that. Hell, teenage years are difficult enough without having to deal with this shit.

Sex with other men that for the entirety of their marriage had never happened or even suggested between them. What was the quote, something like "until the pictures, nobody but Matt and her doctor had seen her pussy"? Or was that in the original story, which I read just before this one to get perspective on these characters (the other story was very good for understanding just how far she went over the line). Their intimate sex lives went from private to public, something that can never be brought back. He was never given a vote in such a major decision for their marriage.

Maybe he is a cuck after all, which in my view would be sad, he hadn't shown any desire for during their marriage (again, previous story). He only wanted to show the world, in secrecy, what his hot wife looked like. Another world from her secretly filming a gangbang and showing it to the world without telling him anything about it.

She had the logical chance to ask if her husband was on the same page taking their sex life public. He had to be blindsided, possibly destroyed.

But now? Why not have the next video showing Matt the husband eating the cum from other younger men out of her pussy and asshole right after they fucked. Better yet, have the younger guys laugh at him, calling him cuck and loser while he is doing it. Shit, why stop there. Have the three young guys force a cock cage on him and tie him up to watch them rail his wife. Put the whole damn thing on the internet so someone they know can inform the world they are really in a cuck-slut relationship. Make sure they film close ups of his face in agony while they cum in her. The humiliation would be epic.

After all, the logic in the story goes, it is what he really wanted, right? No? Well, too bad. That train already left the station.

All I see is what was an amazingly loving couple turn into a porn star slut and her cuck. In the end, a sad story about a great marriage that will go bad. Her actions guaranteed it could never go back to what it was for 20 years.

That is how I feel about the story line. However, I give the writer the highest possible rating for the quality of the writing and until the sad (IMO) end, the originality of the story.

wasagadavewasagadave3 months ago

Addendum.

So, he opened Pandora's box, or more accurately Lissa'a box.

I figure, she thinks, if he doesn't like it, he can lump it. Rather justly, I believe.

If he does like it, everybody's happy!

wasagadavewasagadave3 months ago

Loved the story!

I've read some of the comments, and I'll throw in my two cents worth.

Matt instigated Lissa actions by exposing her on the internet; with 'his' face blocked out! He set her up as a slut, but didn't expose himself.

Now, after discussing it, Lissa decides to take matters into her own hands. Part of it is desire, and maybe part of it's revenge. She could have just went out and slutted around. But no, she took a more professional tack and had three experienced men and a photo crew record it. She got her wish.

RoisinDubh79RoisinDubh794 months ago

I went ahead and read Unwitting Porn Star Wife first, to get the background story that lead to the events of this letter.

Wow, that was certainly an interesting, quite drastic, twist.

The story of Lissa and Matt definitely needs a follow-up.

Was the letter just a joke to freak him out about what he had done?

Did she actually do it, and did Lissa being unfaithful end their marriage?

Did Matt reciprocate and do something similar, or accept that his actions pushed his wife to go to the extreme and get a right good gang bang with total strangers.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories