Dear Ralph, We Have to Talk

Story Info
Beautiful faithful wife is seduced by future employer.
4k words
2.26
30.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
496 Followers

Dear Ralph, We Have To Talk

by Buster2U

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning

********************************************************************************

I want to sincerely thank 'Nakedcraving' for the inspiration of this story. This is another 'take', or 'what might have happened and what might have been said' from a similar but completely different situation as in his recent story 'Wife Confesses." If you have not read it yet, you should it is very interesting and challenging. Link below.

https://literotica.com/s/wifes-confession-1

I have asked and been granted permission by Mr. Nakedcraving to use this idea here.

**************************************************************************************************************

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit //

**************************************************************************************************************

My name is Ralph Cramden, and my wife is Alice. We have been married for 10 wonderful years. We were both 20 years old when we got married.

Alice was always just a tall, skinny, young lady with thin stringy blonde hair extremely shy and introverted. Not the partying type at all, just very shy.

Alice had never been Hot or anything. More of just a 'plain Jane' if that, and frankly not especially pretty, not built at all, more like flat chested and flat assed, NOT anything special to look at when we got married.

But she was mine, all mine, that is what counted with me. Alice has always been sweet and is the perfect wife for me. She would always prefer to stay home cuddling with me and the kids at night, never any girl's nights out, to cause me any stress or worry.

Now, ten years later, we have 4 beautiful children and our married life is perfect in every way. Our whole family is healthy and we are blessed.

We have great jobs, and life is wonderful. I have a great wife who loves me and assures me every night that she will NEVER cheat and will only ever be with me.

However, as Alice has matured and had children she has kind of 'filled out' and become much more attractive in just about every way possible. Even Alice's hair has become full, thick, Luxurious, and beautiful. Alice now has a perfect ass and magnificent full breasts. Much more beautiful that I could ever deserve.

Now, It seems that Alice is almost too pretty, for just a plain old City Bus driver, like myself. Not only that, but with each child that she has had, her breasts have grown larger, and gotten firmer, besides they are still full of milk for me.

So 10 years into our marriage, my wife has become a Blonde Busty Bombshell. Highly desirable, very well built with long legs and a perfect ass, unusually sexy, and she has even become very graceful. How? I don't know.

So I thought that it was amazing that a plain old City Bus driver could have such a beautiful wife that she could easily be a Playboy Centerfold or Penthouse Pet model.

Well, life was wonderful until Alice got laid off from her office job working for old man Norton. Unfortunately, one day he had a heart attack in his office.

I frequently teased Alice that she should have taken it easy on him when they were fooling around. I never thought that she really did anything with him, but her embarrassed red face was funny every time I said that. It was almost like she fucked him to death, the way she acted. LOL.

So now, Alice doesn't have a job anymore. But, she is intelligent, and is very pretty plus she has a fantastic figure so I thought she would get another job quickly bookkeeping somewhere.

I just didn't like her going back out into the job market and dealing with all the strange horny men that she would be interviewed by and making plays for her.

The only problem was that there didn't seem to be anything available anywhere in the area. Everywhere, as she looked for any kind of office job, she kept coming up empty.

Then Alice mentioned that she was starting to feel desperate and was even considering a waitress job like she had done during High School for a while.

I gave her my blessing to do whatever she wanted to do. I just suggested trying for a day shift, whatever kind of job she did.

A few days later, I was coming home on a Wednesday night, ready for dinner, exhausted from my city bus driving job, having spent the day dealing with and dodging morons as usual.

"Hey Ralph, I am glad you are home, Honey. How was work today Sweetheart?" Alice my beautiful blonde bombshell wife, asked me so very sweetly and lovingly when I came in the door.

"Daddy!" as our four small children ran up to give me a big Daddy 'hello' hug and the hug from my blonde busty beautiful wife made everything 'worthwhile' for struggling through all the traffic all day.

"Hello my wonderful family, give me some love. You too Alice!" I said as I stood back up from hugging the little ones and reached over to hug my busty wife. I love it when she smashes her big DDD breasts into me.

"Well, It looks like I have found a job today, Ralph. But I will wait till later to tell you all about it. OK?" Alice asks.

"Sure, no problem Honey. I am so proud of you. You have my blessing to do whatever you want to do, is fine with me." I said.

I smiled as I walked into the bedroom to change my clothes while Alice was fixing dinner and while she was talking to the kids.

Later on, after the children are in bed, Alice and I are getting ready for bed as well. I am putting toothpaste on my toothbrush, and I ask Alice about this Job interview.

"Just a minute, Sweetheart. Wait until we get to bed, and I will tell you all about it, every detail." Alice says standing in her bra and grandma panties brushing her hair, as she speaks to me and I vigorously brush my teeth.

I finish brushing and climb into bed naked like usual. Alice is right behind me and comes to bed naked as well but with a concerned look.

Alice climbs into bed, only partially under the covers, and says, "Ralph, We Have to Talk." something about her tone sent a cold chill down my spine, for some reason. I didn't know 'WHY' at the moment, but I soon found out.

Alice proceeded to rub my cock as she laid her pretty head on my shoulder and smashed her big bare breasts against my side, the way I love.

"Ralph, I have some things to tell you. The first thing I need to do is tell you that I am so sorry, what I have to tell you will probably hurt you. Please believe me, that I didn't intend to do anything that would ever hurt you, Honey." Alice whispered.

"Go on Honey," I whispered, to keep our discussion from bothering our four sleeping small children.

"I hope that you can forgive me for what happened and not divorce me for this. I hope and pray that you can forgive me, but, I have got to tell you everything, Honey." Alice whispers.

"Go on. Please, tell me everything, Sweetheart." I whispered.

"My guilty conscience is killing me Honey, and I just can't stand feeling so bad because I love you, with all my heart." Alice purrs.

"Go ahead, Alice. Tell me what happened, Honey." I said grimly.

"Ralph, I just can't see my life without you in it, loving me, holding me, and being there for me. Please understand that you and the children are my whole world, I am so very sorry for what I did, Ralph." Alice whispers

"Alice Honey, I believe you. I believe that you are sorry. OK? Now tell me what happened, please." I whispered sternly.

"Ralph, I couldn't help myself. I don't know how it happened. Please believe me Ralph that I love you with all my heart and soul, I never want to lose you." Whispered Alice.

"Just tell me, Sweetheart, I understand that you are sorry. I will try to do my best to not get mad at whatever you have done. Please, just tell me the truth." I whispered.

"First of all Ralph, I can't understand how it happened, today, but it did, and I need to confess everything to you." Alice began sounding sad, contrite, and remorseful.

I gulped, hearing this, and said. "Please go on Sweetheart." Confession? This sounds like it is going to be bad, I am afraid. Alice then sat up and straddled me, her pussy almost on top of my dick.

Alice left just enough room for her to continue to fondle my cock, as she sits on my thighs. Alice is so pretty and very attractive, I just love looking at her, especially sitting like this.

"Go on Sweetheart. I will do my best to NOT get mad, or leave you. But please tell me everything. Don't leave anything out." I whispered.

"Ralph, It doesn't need to change our marriage unless you are so mad at me that you divorce me and make it change. I don't want to change our marriage, please Honey, please understand that It just happened. I don't want to lose you." Alice whispered as she slowly stroked my cock.

"Go ahead Sweetheart, please tell me everything," I whispered.

"Please forgive me and try not to be mad at me, I am so sorry Honey, I didn't intend for this to happen today. But I let another man fuck me today." Alice cried tears filling her eyes and running down her cheeks.

"What!!!!!!?????? How did that happen? Tell me everything!!!" I whispered.

"Ralph, he was black! I let a black man put his Big Black cock in me, and put his cum in my fertile pussy, without birth control." Alice cries so pitifully, tears falling down her pretty cheeks, sobs of her agony tearing apart my heart.

"That doesn't make sense as you had me get my nuts snipped so that you would not have to take the pill all your life. So, Please explain, Alice," I whispered back somewhat concerned now.

Trying to look serious and be stern, but feeling a powerful rush as my cock instantly got as hard as steel after hearing what my wife had said about having sex with a black man.

"Ralph, I just feel so bad for betraying you, that I just want to die. I don't know why I did it, I never intended to cheat on you. But when we started fucking I realized that I really liked it very much and now I am sure that I want to do it again."

"Tell me, Honey, Tell me everything, please," I whispered, trying not to cry or scream at her myself.

"It was so strange the way it happened. But, even now, I want to do it again. I can't believe that I let it happen. I am so sorry Honey. Please forgive me, Honey." Alice confessed sadly.

I was shocked, angry, hurt, a bit resentful, and disappointed. Then I felt so sad for my Sweet Alice because she was crying and powerfully sobbing so pitifully over the pain and guilt she was carrying.

But then when she said that she liked it and wanted to do it again, I was devastated and confused, although surprisingly elated that she was able to tell me this honestly, and not lie to me.

"Is your pussy still full of his cum, Honey?" I whispered.

"Yes, Ralph. I am sorry, I didn't douche it out because I loved it inside me so much! Even though I hated that I betrayed you." Alice whispered.

"Put my cock in you quick, Sweetheart. Let me feel it. Show me that you still love me." I whispered.

Alice lifted up a little and guided my hard-as-steel cock into her Hot Cummy pussy, which felt so different, so loose, stretched out, so amazing, and Volcano hot! She was suddenly boiling my cock in her pussy and I was immediately struggling NOT to cum instantly deeply inside her..

"Alice, Sweetheart, don't cry. I still love you." I said as we began to make love. Reaching up to fondle and squeeze her wonderful milky breasts.

"Do you Ralph? I am so glad, thank you, Honey. I was so afraid that I was going to loose you, and I couldn't ever take that, Ralph. Oh, that feels so wonderful with you inside me, Honey," Alice cried softly. We start pumping slowly.

"Did the Big Black Cock feel good, in your pussy, Honey?" I whispered, pumping deeply into my wife's sloppy stretched-out pussy. I realized that if she wasn't so stretched out that I would have already cum in her pussy.

"Oh Yes Honey! It was wonderful, Ralph. I loved the way he stretched me and filled me up so much." Alice purrs. We start pumping faster.

"Come down here so I can suck your breasts. Did he fuck you hard and deep?" I whispered, I could feel his cum in her sloppy pussy, it felt so amazing, already I am struggling harder to fight off cumming.

"Oh Yes! He fucked me so hard and so deep. I love when you suck my milk, Ralph." Alice coos, and we pump faster.

"Did he cum in your unprotected pussy?" I whispered, getting closer to shooting.

"Oh Yes! Ralph, I wanted him to put his Cum in my unprotected pussy! I'm sorry, I love you." Alice whispers.

"Alice, what if he made you pregnant?" I whispered, as we are fucking faster and faster, I am so close to the most powerful orgasm.

"Everyone will know that I fucked a black man when I have his Black Baby! They would know that I am a Big Black Cock Whore! Ahhhhhhhhh" Alice moans as she orgasms more powerfully with me than ever before.

"You will be a Big Black Cock whore, and everyone will know it! I love you Alice! Ahhhhhhh" I moan as I come more powerfully and deeply into my beautiful wife, Alice than ever before.

We lay there gasping, in each other's arms trying to catch our breath. Until finally...

I rolled over, put my arms around Alice, and said, "I think you should finish telling me everything, Sweetheart," I whispered.

********************************************************************************

My wife Alice, rolls over, smashes her big milky breasts against my side, putting her head on my shoulder and her warm hand on my cock, and confesses...

"I was about ready to give up trying to find any kind of office job and remembered the restaurant on Hamilton Avenue, the old Sambo's, because they have a big sign in the window for 'help wanted'," Alice began quietly.

"Yes, I have seen it," I said.

"I parked and went inside and asked for an application and filled it out sitting at the counter. Then gave it to the waitress and she told me to wait for an interview, and I did," Alice continued.

"A few minutes later she came back and told me to take the application and go down the long hallway, on the right, past the bathrooms, all the way to the back, then at the end turn right and go down that long hallway until I get to the office," Alice whispers

"It felt like I was walking forever, and it turned out that the hallway connected the restaurant to the 'strip club' next door. It turns out that Mr. Jamal owns and runs both businesses." Alice says.

"The secretary has me sit down and wait, while she buzzes Mr. Jamal that I was there. I could hear music from the strip joint down one of the other hallways, as I waited. I didn't feel nervous, because I've been on lots of interviews." Alice continues.

"A few minutes later, she told me to 'go on in' and so I confidently got up and slowly opened the office door, walked in, and handed him my application. I immediately felt the power of this Black man's personality." Alice whispers.

"It was amazing! I wanted to please him, make him like me, I felt like I wanted to do whatever he wanted! I have NEVER felt that way before around anyone. I realized that I would fuck him right then, if he asked," Alice explains.

"It was very weird. He introduced himself, asked my name, and then asked me to show him what I had. I knew what he meant, for me to get naked and It felt as natural as can be. I just started to unbutton my blouse, then take off my bra, and finally shake my breasts for him," Alice whispers.

"He just watches me intensely, staring at my breasts and smiling. I continue talking off my slacks folding everything into a neat pile on a chair. I end up completely nude just wearing my high heels. I felt so alive, I wanted him to take me right then. I can't explain it!" Alice continues

"You took all your clothes off for this man? Why?" I asked.

"Ralph, I don't understand it myself. I just knew that is what he wanted and I wanted to please him, so I did. I am sorry, Sweetheart." Alice whispers softly.

"OK, Alice, it is 'OK', go on please," I said.

"He had a big smile and asked me to slowly spin around so he could see my body. Then he asked me to go to the bar and get him a drink. He said the bartender would know what he wants and to just follow his instructions and do what ever he says." Alice whispers

"Whoa! Please continue Honey," I whispered.

"I just turned to the door, opened it, and walked out naked. The Secretary just pointed towards the hallway where the music was coming from and I just strutted out, nude in my high heels, into the stripbar Naked as you could please." Alice purrs

"When I entered the Strip Bar, I immediately felt hundreds of men's eyes caressing my breasts, tummy, pussy, and my ass, I could feel all the men's desire for me suddenly. It was such a super rush. I felt more alive than ever before in my life! I loved it!" Alice coos excitedly.

"You did that!? Oh, how I wish that I could have seen that Alice. I bet you looked so HOT!" I whispered.

"I strutted, pushing my shoulder back and my breasts out, as I walked up to the waitress station and the bartender came over. He said he knew what the Boss wanted to drink, that while I waited I should Dance on the stage, pointing to the stairs." Alice purrs

"The bartender then told me that when I was done dancing, and came back down off the stage, He wanted me to walk around the bar greeting all the customers and acting like a hostess." Alice coos.

"Holy Moly! You did that? I wish that I could have seen that!!!! You being Naked in front of all those men! WOW!" I said.

"So, I just climbed up the stairs, in time to the beat. Started swinging my hips and ass, smiling at all the men, and looking deep into each man's eyes like I wanted to fuck him. It just came naturally to me, Ralph, and I loved it!" Alice whispers proudly.

"I danced shaking my breasts, shaking my ass, I even climbed the stripper pole a couple of times. I danced all over the stage, but mostly I would stand in just one place for a moment, doing a slow soft shimmy and smiling intensely and deep into each different man's eyes like I wanted to fuck them right then!" Alice whispers

"Keep Going, Honey," I whispered.

"When I danced about 5 or 6 songs and worked up a sweat having a great time, I climbed back down the steps with a big smile. Then I proceeded to walk all around the bar meeting all the men. I never have ever done anything like that ever before, but it felt so natural." explained Alice softly.

"I just went up to a table of men with a big smile, put my arm around the first man, and said 'Hi' rubbing my bare breasts on his arm. It wasn't long before I would be fingered and my milky breasts sucked by all of them, and handing me money. I loved it!" Alice continued softly.

"The men just kept handing me 10's and 20's and fingering my pussy and handing me more money. They all wanted lap dances, offering $500 for a fuck, but I explained that I didn't even work there yet. That they should come back another time, maybe I would then." Alice purred

"Whoa, Honey. You really did all that today?" I was astonished. My shy little wife was now a HOT SLUT! I couldn't believe it!

"Oh yes, Ralph. But that wasn't all. After I made the circuit of the whole club, letting almost every man in there finger my pussy and suck my tits I finally remembered about the Boss's drink and returned to the bar. The drink was waiting and I picked it up and took it back to Mr. Jamal."

"When I got to the secretary again, she said to go on in, I did. Mr Jamal was smiling and took the drink. He said that I was hired for $1000 a night plus tips. That lap dances would be charged by the house and collected by the house. But I could keep all my tips." Alice explained.

"I was so happy that I went around his desk to give him a big hug and kiss, just to find him naked with a Big Black Cock waiting for me! I gladly hopped up on his cock! It was so big that I had to work it in slowly to get it all the way into my pussy. Honey, I am sorry. I was so HORNY, I couldn't help it." Alice Purrs

Buster2U
Buster2U
496 Followers
12