Dear Uncle Rob

Story Info
Sam and her Uncle have a very close relationship.
10.4k words
3.53
4.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Uncle Rob,

I hope you're doing really well.

I remember you telling me to write when I got to college, so here's a letter to my favorite relative!

It feels good finally being in my senior year of college. It's my first time having a roommate and it's quite a big adjustment for me. I was really stressed out about it, but turns out it was way better than I ever imagined.

My roommate is really nice and we have a lot in common. Stephanie also comes from Minnesota and only lives an hour away from my house! She has the same sparkly blue eyes and curly blonde hair as most of the girls in our family. The only difference is that she's much taller, and way more athletic than I am. She also has a cute dimple on her left cheek. A few times we were even asked if we were twins! Stephanie also loves to read and we have so many books in our dorm room.

She tells me how much she misses her younger siblings. She's the oldest in her family, and talks about how she pretty much raised the little ones after her parents divorced. She was happy to hear that I also come from a big family, and always helped out with the little ones.

The only problem with Stephanie is that she snores so loud that can't sleep. I'm not really sure what to do about it, but maybe she'll just stop. I don't want to talk to her about it because she's so nice to me.

So far my classes have been going very well, but it's hard not to be distracted by all the cute college guys. There are so many sports teams and so many hot athletic guys in my classes. I do my best not be too distracted but sometimes during class my mind wanders.

Last night I was thinking about the good-bye party you threw for me.

You've always been so nice to me, and it was so sweet of you! I keep thinking about what happened on that white lounge chair by the pool. I can't believe nobody else realized what was going on between us.

It's a good thing we had that oversized blue cabana towel on top of us. I could feel you swelling through my thin blue bikini bottom, and pressing against my butt cheek. I pretended not to notice it but secretly I was so turned on. Your cock was the first one I felt against my body.

I wanted more of you but it was risky with my mom and your wife so close by. I'm so happy they were both distracted and didn't look twice at us. Oh, and by the way I knew you were staring at my butt when I got up and walked inside. I knew you couldn't take your eyes off of me. When I came back outside I saw you checking me out again! I know you couldn't take your eyes off my hard little nipples. Aren't you glad the air was a bit cold, and you got to see them poking through my soft blue bikini top?

I was a bit jealous when I came back outside and your wife was sitting down on your lap. I really wanted to feel your cock press against my body. I was planning on touching on you underneath that towel while everyone was distracted. I hope she didn't realize how hard you were.

When I got out of the pool, and sat in the chair next to you I saw you staring again. I had my legs spread wide apart just enough for you to stare right at the outline of my crotch. I'm sure you like that little adjustment I made to my blue bikini bottom, just enough to give you a quick peek between my legs.

I caught your staring again, when I flipped over on my belly. I knew that you had been staring at my ass all day and I had purposely pulled up my bikini bottom to give you better look. I knew how jealous you were when my mom was rubbing that suntan lotion up and down my back.

It's too bad it started raining and we all had to go inside. It's too bad you didn't know how much I wanted to jump on your big hairy body and ride you.

Stephanie is snoring so much, that I can't sleep at all.

I'm topless underneath my covers and running my hands up and down my little breasts. I'm squeezing them hard and playing with my nipples. Now both my nipples are hard and I'm touching myself between my legs. I can't stop dreaming of your thick cock and big hairy chest.

I love how you always call me kitty cat, and it makes me so horny for you!

I miss you, love your little kitty!

Dear Kitty,

I miss you like crazy, and think about you every single day!

I'm guilty and it was hard to resist that beautiful body of yours. I miss the way your hair smelled when it brushed against my cheek that night by the pool. I am absolutely guilty of staring at your cute little bum bouncing up and down as you walked inside the house. I knew you purposely swinging your hips from side to side. The blue bikini bottom looked so good on you, and it was hard not to notice you!

I would do anything to see your perfect little breasts. I certainly your nipples poking through your wet top when you walked back outside. I hope that one day I can taste your soft pink nipples and lightly lick them until they became hard. It's not nice that you teased me like that and only gave me a little peak of your little pink pussy.

I get hard thinking about your butt pressed down on my lap, and was sad you didn't get to sit back down on my lap. I was doing my best to hide my erection from your aunt, but you made it difficult when you were turned on your belly, with your cute butt sticking up. I could only dream of pulling your curly blonde hair back and kissing the back of your neck while taking off your wet bikini!

I'm glad to hear that your roommate is so cool! She sounds really pleasant, and I'm happy she doesn't live too far from you. I'm sure she's not nearly as pretty as my little pussycat. There's no way she has that perfect little body of yours!

I'm sorry that your roommate's snoring is bugging you. Perhaps you can listen to music or even tell her that she snores. I know you can do it nicely because you have always been my sweet little angel.

Please tell me more about college. I'm so happy that you reached to old Uncle Rob!

I've sent you a small gift in the envelope, and please enjoy a night out.

Love you, Uncle Rob!

Dear Uncle Rob,

Thank you so much for the kind gift, I had a great dinner with Stephanie at the steakhouse last night. She's not from a rich family, and had never been to such a fancy restaurant in her life. I told her all about you, but don't worry I didn't tell her how horny you make me. You always spoil me rotten and it was nice learning some new things about my new roommate! She wanted me to say thank you, and that she really appreciates it!

Stephanie and I have one thing in common, but it's a big secret and please don't going telling anyone. Last night after desert a few shots of tequila, she really opened up to me. She told me that she had never had sex before, and really wanted to try it! I can't believe someone as pretty and smart as her, never even had a boyfriend.

Could I tell you a secret Uncle Rob?

I never had sex before, and I really want to try it! It's so embarrassing because I'm way too old to be a virgin.

After dinner we were invited out to a frat house party by Stephanie's friends, and we both did something very naughty. I guess I'm no longer your innocent little pussycat!

There were these really hot guys at the party and they kept pouring us drinks. One of the seniors from the swim team had long blonde hair and a perfectly toned body. He had cute pink lips and dark green eyes and he was clearly the center of attention. He invited us into the kitchen and we had a few too many drinks. His friends slowly started leaving the kitchen, and Stephanie went upstairs with this cute guy with short black hair. Next thing I knew we ended up on the making out kitchen counter. We eventually ended up in his bedroom, and I guess you already know where this is going.

It was the first time I had a guy inside me, and it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be. Even though he was a great kisser, he had no idea what he was doing in bed. He was too impatient with me. He just lifted up my jean skirt, pulled my panties aside and pushed in me. I pretended to enjoy it, and thankfully he didn't last very long.

Don't worry Uncle Rob I was smart enough to make him use a condom. Once we were done I found Stephanie in the room across the hall, and we stumbled back across the grass to our dorm room. Stephanie told me she didn't even have sex because the guy was too nervous and couldn't get hard. She said he was a pretty good kisser, and she let him suck on her boobs but that was about it.

I hope you can keep my dirty secret.

How are you and the little ones?

I miss you, xoxo Sam

Dear Pussy Cat,

No matter what happens, you'll always be my blue-eyed pussy cat and our secrets stay between us.

I'm happy that you're having a great time at your college. I'm very happy that you're using protection and being a very responsible young lady. Truthfully, I'm a little bit jealous at the thought of another guy taking you, and wish I took you! I'm sorry it wasn't an enjoyable experience for you, but that's what drunken hook-ups tend to be like.

Thanks for sending me that little gift. They smelled so good, and I really I appreciate you leaving a tiny wet spot on the front of them. I can't stop thinking about what these blue lace panties would look like between your legs.

Now it's my turn to tell you a secret.

Last night when everyone was fast asleep I tiptoed downstairs to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet, and I pulled the gift out of my bathrobe pocket. After I took a deep whiff of them, I placed them against my erect cock. I quietly stroked myself back and forth until I shot a thick load all over the front of them. This was the first time I came in over a week, and you should have seen the big mess I made on them. I quickly tucked the panties in my bathrobe and headed back upstairs.

I made sure Cindy was fast asleep and hid them underneath the floorboard before going back to bed. I couldn't sleep the rest of the night, because I kept thinking about your wet pussy dripping inside them. But enough with all the sex talk because I'm getting too excited again!

You wanted to know about how the kids are doing?

First of all, the kids really miss you pussycat! They talk about you all the time, and miss you coming over to play with them. Jessie was brushing down her Barbie's hair the other night, and she told me how much the Barbie looked like you! She's right! The Barbie doll has the same blonde hair and bright blue eyes like yours. But I think you are way prettier than the Barbie! Besides the Barbie doesn't have those long pretty curls you have. Jessie really misses you and can't wait to see you again. Billy just got honor roll at school, and just won his Math competition. He says there a new girl in his class from Canada, and I'm pretty sure he has big crush on her.

As for me, my company is doing really well but I'm thinking about retiring soon. Cindy won't let me retire because she thinks that I'll go crazy being home all the time. What do you think I should do? You're pretty darn smart!

Please tell me more about your sexual adventures, and make sure you behave otherwise I may have to spank that cute butt of yours.

Love you kitty cat, your favorite uncle rob.

Dear Uncle Rob,

Thank you for all the compliments, but c'mon I don't look anything like a Barbie doll! I don't think you spanking me would be such a big threat. I would love to bend over and have your hand slam against my bare bottom over and over again.

Jessie is so cute and I'm going to give her a giant hug next time I see her. I'm so glad that Billy made honor roll, he is such a smart young man! I'm not sure if you should retire so quickly, maybe Cindy is right and you'll get bored. You always get so excited when you talk about your job at the office.

I hope we can still keep our secrets because I've been really naughty this time. Please promise me that all these secrets stay with us?

It all started during last night's football game. I was watching the game with Stephanie, and we were sitting way up near the front. We were both truly mesmerized by the players' perfect athletic bodies. Stephanie kept jabbing me in the arm as I gawked at their tight muscular behinds while the players ran up and down the field. Neither of us could give a crap about the game, and we were only there because one of her crushes invited her to watch. Stephanie was there rooting for her crush, but she was totally checking out the other players.

After the game, Stephanie ran off with her new crush and left me sitting alone in the stands. It was so cold that I was shivering from head to toe, and it was starting to snow. Just as I was about to stand up to leave, the quarterback came over to talk to me. He was in a really good mood because they had won the game by a landslide. He hadn't even taken off his football jersey, and came over to sit down next to me. I could see Stephanie running off the field with her crush, and they were heading towards the boy's dorms. It turned out the quarterback was also from a small town in Minnesota. I couldn't remember which town, because I was so distracted by his sexy body and the warmth of his soft lips against mine.

Once the stadium lights turned off, he leaned in and started to kiss me more intensely. He was a really good kisser, and I completely forgot about the cold. Next thing I knew, the burly quarterback football player picked me up and carried me down the bleachers. He was so strong that he carried me around like I was a tiny little feather. We made out for awhile against the bleachers, until I felt his cock swell up against me. He was treating me really well, and I wanted to make him really happy!

I crouched down, and pressed my bare knees into the cold wet ground beneath me. I smiled up at his cute face as he shoved his tight football pants down to his knees. I struggled with his very long cock at first, but once I got the rhythm going it became a bit easier. He seemed to like it because he was moaning very load, and his cock seem to bounce inside my mouth, He moaned as I held his thick muscular thighs for balance, and bobbed faster back and forth under his waist. I opened my mouth a bit wider, and pushed my head down. I couldn't believe it Uncle Rob! I was able to get his whole cock inside my Mouth!

He reached down and pushed my mouth away, and began quickly stroking himself back and forth. Something warm shot deep inside the back of my mouth. It had a very weird taste, and I couldn't believe how fast he came. I felt like such a dirty little slut, but could see I did I pretty good job!

Some of it didn't land inside my mouth, and it spread all over my lips and tight pink blouse. After he finished his load, he picked me up off the ground and kissed me on the lips again. He gave me one last kiss, before he went back inside to change. I waited for him by the bleachers but he never came back so I across the dark field back to my dorm room. I was worried someone would see the mess all over my face and blouse. I don't know if I should have waited but I was really scared, and it was so cold!

As soon as I opened the door to my room, Stephanie threw a pillow at me and started giggling. She pointed to my stained shirt, and she knew exactly what happened! I was so embarrassed that my face turned beet red. Stephanie gave me a big hug, and promised she wouldn't ever tell anyone. I gave her all the sexy details, and once I changed my blouse and wiped my face off she sat down on my bed and told me hers.

She told me that the guy she had run off with earlier took her for long drive and they made out most of the way. At one point, he pulled over to the side of the road and they started making out. He pushed the passenger seat all the way back, and he climbed on top of her.

At first Stephanie said she was hesitant, but he was so cute that she decided to go all the way with him. Stephanie said she didn't give him a blowjob because he just wanted sex. He climbed on top of he and she pushed her feet up against the dashboard. She said he didn't last very long and within a few very short minutes she felt something gush inside her.

Stephanie lifted up her leather mini skirt, and showed me that she was still dripping on down her thigh. She wasn't shy about not wearing panties, and she had a tiny patch of curly blonde hair just above her thin pussy lips. She was all excited that she was going to see him again, and he promised her he would take her out to the movies. I was jealous that she was still dripping wet, and had actually had sex.

Stephanie explained that the quarterback was probably using me to get head, but I didn't care because it was still pretty exciting.

Uncle Rob, do boys sometimes just use girls to give them blowjobs?

After our wild night, Stephanie fell asleep and her loud snoring kept me awake again!

I was so restless and I decided to bury my hand inside my cotton pajama pants. I closed my eyes and slowly rubbed my hand on the outside of my white cotton panties until they started to get wet. I couldn't stop thinking about what your load would taste like and how thick it would be. I pulled my panties down and started playing with my wet pussy lips. Lucky for me, Stephanie was snoring so loud that she didn't hear the soft moan coming from me as I began caressing my swollen clit with my index finger.

I pulled my pants and panties all the way down underneath the covers, and started to rub myself even faster. I had to bite my upper lip hard just in case she woke up and heard me. Suddenly my body started to shake and there was big wet mess underneath me. As soon as I pulled my pants and panties back up, I realized what that mysterious liquid was on Stephanie's leg was.

Almost every night, I do the same thing Uncle Rob.

My hands always seem to end up inside my pajamas, and I always make a big wet mess inside my cotton underwear. I even stopped wearing underwear to bed because it's so much easier to touch myself while I think about your big hard cock.

But enough with all this dirty talk.

I applied for a job at the campus bookstore and the hired me!

Love your horny little Pussy Cat, Meow!

P.S. After I touched myself last night, I used it to seal this envelope shut.

Dear Kitty cat,

You've been a really naughty young lady. When you come home I'm certainly going to lift up your skirt and spank that cute little butt of yours until it turns a bright pink. Your story got me so hard, and it sounds like you and your lovely roommate are having quite the sexual adventures!

You must be pretty good at giving blowjobs it if he came that quickly. Just the thought of your pretty pink lips wrapped around me gets me so excited. I'll have to save a big load for you for when you visit. I don't know if that boy was using you are not, maybe you'll see him again and have a second date.

It's really nice that you and Stephanie could be so open and honest with each other, and I'm glad she is experiencing her own sexual adventures. I'm sure you'll find someone who will give you the right amount of pleasure, and leave your with a nice wet spot dripping down your thighs.

I had to run off to the bathroom because I couldn't take it anymore. The thought of you rubbing your finger against your swollen clit and using it seal the envelope is incredibly hot! I wish that was my hand buried in your pajama pants every night before bed. I shot a huge load all over the bathroom floor, and had to quickly before Cindy came downstairs.

Now it's my turn to tell you another secret, and you have to promise not to tell anyone!

Last night I was visiting at you house and snuck upstairs to your bedroom. Once I was sure nobody was looking, I quietly went inside your room and went into your underwear drawer. I stole a pair of blue cotton panties and put it in my jean pocket. I quickly ran downstairs to the bathroom and shot a thick load while I sniffed them. I can't stop thinking about how good they would look on you! Don't worry I promise I'll buy you new underwear when I see you.