All Comments on 'Death and the Maiden'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
HordHolmHordHolm5 months ago

"Five stars, of course," he said through the gritted teeth of jealous admiration.

But seriously, yet again I'm a little in awe of your world building and characterisations. My wife asked me what I was reading and I told her, "someone who achieves in a sentence what I fail at in a paragraph." Though I do like the 'gritted teeth of jealous admiration.'

avp92117avp921175 months ago

I've read 3 or 4 of your stories now, and they're among the best on this site, and compare favorably with professional writers. You have a gift.

RileyworksRileyworks3 months ago

Thanks once again. Another Thanks once again. Another of your magical stories. Live long and prosper.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisa3 months ago

Just because no saints were harmed or hurt in any way, I had to give this story 5 stars... What choice did I have, it was a great story.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan2 months ago

Once again, onehitwanda, you’ve surprised and delighted me. You let me believe this was a light-hearted, irreverent romp. And I blinked, for just a moment, and found myself witnessing the struggle between madness and euphoria. Your imagination is wondrous. Thankfully you use your powers for good. And you share!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Okay, among the stories that I've read of yours this one was quite different, a stretch for me. I'm guessing it has to do with the setting. The story ended similarly to others you've penned but, in a way, surprised me. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Thank you Wanda

This was simply special.

So pleased our little angel finds true love and happiness, and with a very naughty Jezabele.

Jenny had so much pain in her short life, even 150 yrs as an Angel had not resolved her issues. The only medicine that cured her was love.

I do think Jezabele needs to be very loving but also a little strict, a smacked bottom for our Angel from time to time will help keep her stable and happy, as will lots of cuddles, lap sitting and of course making love!

Is this a story that could have a follow up?

Get your thinking cap on Wanda, I'm sure you could find another naughty Angel, or Demon, that needs saving.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...