Death by Dentistry Ch. 02

Story Info
Descent.
1.6k words
4.73
1.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are the one who can make us all laugh

But doing that you break out in tears

Please don't be sad if it was a straight mind you had

We wouldn't have known you all these years

Dear Mr. Fantasy, Traffic

-------------------

The young boy was enthralled. He stared and smiled at the shadowy figure. All Rhett could see was the creature's eyes. They were a deep blue. Like the ocean on a bright, sunny day.

The creature saw him. The railing collapsed away from his hand and then the stairway away from his feet. He leapt and landed safely, but felt his left leg snap. The pain was instant and begged for his attention, but he didn't let go of the boy. He didn't leap for his own safety. Somehow he managed to hurl himself forward and snatched the child from what he was sure would be a terrible fate. He covered the child completely, not allowing the creature his prize. A vicious slash of the creature's claws across his back indicated the rage he was about to face.

But the next attack was thwarted. The creature gave a terrifying roar and then disappeared. One of its arms looked like it had been hit by a bright bolt of energy. Lightning? No. It was too wide and organized. Almost like a...

He felt a soothing touch on his back. A wisp of sandy blond hair came into view. The soothing sensation spread across his back. He would have relaxed, but his leg was in agony. She briefly appeared. A beautiful woman with dark eyes. She looked like Brie Larson. She smiled. "Your humans can fix the leg."

-----------

"She really said humans?" Inspector Kaprik handed him his cup from the coffee vendor. He had started to be able to walk with crutches, and was discharged from Mercy Hospital. He was going to miss Christine.

"Yes. But she looked completely human herself."

"Looked like Brie Larson. Yes you told me. You have a thing for Brie Larson?"

"Oh stop. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Because your nurse looked like Brie Larson, except for her eye color. Maybe you were in a delirious state and remembered her?"

"I know it sounds crazy," he said, "but what am I supposed to do? We saved the boy and almost immediately another one disappeared. Then I have a vision of her again and she gives me a name, Miri."

"Which doesn't show up in any database. No one has been identified with that name in the area for three centuries."

"Did you request the portrait?" he asked.

"No and I'm not about to. Do you think a 300 year old painting is going to help us find this boy?"

"Poppy, please. Something is not right here. Not only did she visit me, I think the creature possessed Christine."

"What has happened to you? You sound completely mad!"

"She spent the entire evening calling me Mr. Tepper."

"I've never heard her call you that. It has always been Detective Tepper."

"Exactly."

He finally had her attention. "What was she doing when she kept calling you this?"

"Seducing me. Late at night. She claimed she wanted me to take her virginity."

"Of course you obliged."

"Poppy, you know I've been saving it for you."

"You don't know the legend, do you?"

He looked at her, taking a sip of the coffee. Was she serious? She went from skeptic to urban legend expert awful quick. She lowered her voice. "The creatures are called Succubae. Yes, just like the mythology. I've never heard of Succubus possessing someone. It may not have been Christine at all. Maybe the Succubus just fooled you into thinking it was her."

"But why seduce me?"

"That's what they do. Please don't tell me you gave in to her. There is a particularly nasty kind of Succubus that can use your seed to cause agonizing decay and erosion of your genitals over a period of months."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. The worst of them can make it fall completely off. They say the only way to know for sure is if the creature...

looks like Brie Larson."

She smacked the table and roared with laughter. The other customers saw him turn beet red.

"You are a complete ass."

-------------

The child was shivering in the cold, damp hole in the ground. A winged demon stood over the opening. Miri had no fear of the demon. It was what the demon might alert if she wasn't careful. A dark force was near. She could feel its presence. She had only felt such a presence once before. She shuddered to think of it. The boy was safe for now. She needed to return to the human detectives. The male had impressed her. Not only did he survive the creature, he had seen it possess one of the nurses but was not afraid. To make love to the possessed woman took courage. And probably saved her life.

Miri had lived in this valley for centuries. She enjoyed the humans. They could see her if she allowed it, and she often mingled among them. She hadn't for some time, however. When the last boy disappeared ten years ago, the humans started going crazy. They burned farms and fields in an attempt to rid the area of "bad spirits". All that managed to do was draw more in.

Something was happening that was beyond her knowledge and expertise. That was saying something. She had practiced magic and lived among mythological creatures her whole life. She had seen the creature that tried to take the first child, but it was just a minion. Something far more sinister was in control of it. She had also seen Rhett survive the damage from the creature's claws. It would have killed a human in seconds. He was not human. How could he not know?

A man walked up to the demon and uttered the chant to dismiss him. It simply disappeared. A dark and terrifying feeling came over Miri.

It couldn't be. Not here. It was just a myth!

The boy stopped shuddering and was pulled out of the hole. The man looked down at him. "Sit." The man sat across from him. "Would you like food?" he asked.

The boy was no longer afraid. "Yes."

"Then make food. You can do it. There you go." A large slice of cheese and some bread appeared before the boy. He ate it quickly.

Miri closed her eyes. She had been a fool.

"She will escape."

"No, she thinks she will. That is what you have picked up on. But she has fallen into the trap. She is already in the hole."

The boy peered over the edge. Miri was there. Her eyes darted around in fear. That was all she could move as the spell spread over body.

She couldn't believe what was happening. They were the offspring of Lilith, the Upyr. Lilith was the ancient blood drinking demon from Hebrew legend around biblical times. She was helpless against this magic. Her only hope was if Rhett was who she thought he was.

-------------

"Rhett these are claw marks."

"I know Poppy, I didn't know you hadn't seen them."

They were in a Turkish bath. Years of working together had made them comfortable with each other. As she lightly traced over them, Rhett started becoming aroused. They had never had sex before. What was getting him interested now?

"I think this place is safe. Will you talk to me now?" She moved behind him and straddled his back. Her face was quite manly, but she had an athletic body with full breasts. They were pressing into his back. Her nipples were going back and forth over the scar of the claw mark.

"Poppy, it nearly cost me my mind the last time. I can't go there again, but I have to. I know. Please kill me afterwards. I can't live like that again."

She lightly rubbed his shoulders and worked her way down his chest. His rock hard cock popped free of his towel and begged for attention. "I left you then. I wasn't ready for it all. I ran. I know it hurt you. I won't do that again. I am here. With you. I won't leave you. I promise." She worked her way down to his abdomen. Each rub and touch bumped the head of his cock. Her breasts rubbed deep into his scars. He could feel her breath on his neck.

"Why now?" he asked, staring at his cock.

She started rubbing both hands around the base of his cock. Her breasts seemed to be healing his scar. He could smell her hair. She was so close. She began to lick his neck.

"We've never done this. I don't understand." He sounded confused.

His surroundings started to become jumbled. The walls looked like they were laughing. He couldn't go there again. No! He had to. He had to press on.

He was in a hole. Fever wracked his body. And hunger. A hunger so deep he could feel nothing else. Food was near. He could smell it. He could sense her fear, but he couldn't see her. His eyes were still sealed shut.

"He's behind the old Gurtag Farm. Four clicks south of where she killed the succubus." He returned to his reality.

Poppy had progressed to working her magic on his cock, stroking it harder and harder. He was going to cum. He felt a huge relief and then a wave of pleasure as he shot a huge blast of cum in the air. She continued to work her hands up and down his cock. "You did it, Rhett. You are amazing."

He didn't feel amazing. His orgasm was ending but he kept going higher and higher. His tongue started darting out into the air.

"That's it Rhett. Keep going. You are almost there."

He began to cry. He begged, "NO! Please God. NO!" His face began to twitch wildly.

She sank her fangs into his neck. His life force poured into her as she drank greedily.

"Welcome back, Rhett. Did you miss the madness?"