Debauchery

Story Info
A fuck fest to make up for lost time.
4k words
4.62
13.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pandemic played havoc with the lives of everyone, those who suffered and those having to live with or look after those who suffered. However, the lockdown also wrecked the lives of single women like me.

Not being able to move around all but wrecked my sex life. At the beginning of the lockdown, I used my toys and that took the edge off for a while but then I began to miss the feeling of a real man. I missed that glorious feeling of the dick entering my pussy for the first time, feeling the strength of his arms as he manhandled me from position to position. I missed wrapping my legs around his back and feeling his dick push past my uterus into to the depths as my pussy and the resulting orgasm that ripped through my body.

I was literally going crazy when the lockdown was lifted. The project I was working on kept me very busy for the first week or so but once that was finished, I decided I would celebrate. I needed to be fucked.

I was given some time off from work for the successful completion of the project, so I called my favourite dick, a thick 10-inch black dick. I was so excited to hear his voice. We both were craving each other but when he told me that he was unavailable as he was sent up north to sort out a problem, I snapped at him. I later apologised as I knew it wasn't his fault. I spent that night with Rabbit in my pussy and my 10-inch dildo in my ass. I came so much that I wore myself out. I eventually dragged myself to the bathroom and soaked for over an hour before going to bed.

The next day I woke just as horny as before. The previous nights' shenanigans had no effect and I needed to be fucked. Since I had no back up plan, I decided I would go out for breakfast and try to take my mind off my condition. I decided to wear a short dress to show off my well-toned legs I developed during the pandemic.

I got to the restaurant and was waiting to be seated. There was a reasonable amount of people there and the staff looked busy. I was looking into the kitchen when I caught the eye of one of the staff as he was checking the number of patrons present. I gave him a quick once over before being seated and thought he looked nice.

After I was seated, I wanted to wash my hands and was directed to the toilets. I had to pass the kitchen and storerooms on my way there and as I turned the corner, the young man I saw earlier, came out of the store room. Since it was a narrow corridor, we had to brush pass each other and we exchanged smiles as we did so. I continued to the toilets to wash my hands. I had just taken a few steps out of the bathroom when he came around the corner again going in the opposite direction. As we were about to brush past each other, he pushed me against the wall and pushed his hands between my legs. His aim was excellent. He found my clit and began to flick it hard before he sunk two fingers into my pussy. This is the first male contact I had in months, and it felt great as I gripped his shoulder and began to fuck his finger. My pussy was gushing, and I told him to give me another finger. However, instead of slipping another finger into my pussy, he walked me back into the toilet. In my state of horniness, I knew exactly what to do. I went into a cubicle, lifted my skirt and bent over. The young man entered my pussy and fucked me with reckless abandon, mindful of us not having much time. His dick was a good size, and he was giving me what I wanted, a real dick. We came together, me bucking and squealing with him, grunting and groaning.

We cleaned up and I thanked him with a kiss on his cheek. I went back upstairs to my table and thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast. While it was a hot fuck, it was not enough to really take the edge off. I needed more.

After breakfast, I decided to go shopping but I wanted to try somewhere new. I drove to a huge shopping centre about 40 miles away, just for a different experience.

As I walked into the mall, it was buzzing with people of all walks of society. I was still buzzing from my breakfast fuck and my aura was projecting because both men and women were smiling at me as I walked through the mall. I was aimlessly walking through the mall when I came across a Victoria Secret. I decided to go in and see if there were any new toys I could add to my extensive collection. There were a few couples looking at lingerie sets and lots of young ladies looking at sexy panties. I, on the other hand, made my way straight to the toy section.

It was quiet with very few people down there. I was looking at the selection of dildos and was reading the instructions on a remote-controlled sex toy when the sales assistant came up to me.

"Would you like some help?" she asked in a professional manner. My response gave her an initial shock, but she soon had a huge smile on her face.

"That depends on what you had in mind" was my response with a very naughty smile on my face.

She introduced herself as Lana and began to tell me how good the remote-controlled toy was. She was explaining to me how to use it when I asked "you seem to know this product very well. Have you used one?". With that, she leaned forward and lifted her short, plaid skirt. Peeping out of her bald pussy was the light blue end of the toy.

"Wow, your pussy looks beautiful with the toy peeping out" I said as a huge shot of adrenaline surged through my body. She gave me the remote and told me to turn it up, so I pressed the control once and increased the intensity of the vibrations. She began to moan and moved her hips. I clicked the remote again and she let out a yelp as the intensity went up further. She turned around and pulled me close and as her orgasm hit, she kissed me deeply. I held her close and was grinding my pussy on to her when she reached between my legs and started playing with my clit. Her touch was so soft and tender that I began to fuck her fingers much in the same way I did earlier. I came so quickly that it caught me by surprise, and I inadvertently clicked the remote again. She came almost immediately, kissing me hard to muffle her screams. I switched the toy off, and we held each other up until we caught our breath. I kissed her again and bought one of the toys.

I left the store with a big smile on my face and continued my walk through the mall. It was late afternoon by the time I left the mall. As I sat in the car, I smiled and said to myself "we're having fun today".

I spent that night playing with my new toy until I almost passed out. I went to sleep contented with my many orgasms but still needed to feel a man inside me.

I woke the following morning to my phone ringing. It was one of my girlfriends from up north inviting me to her sister's birthday party tomorrow night. It was short notice but Sandra and I were friends from secondary school and we got up to lots of mischief together so I was not going to miss this party. It would also give me a change of scenery and a chance to catch up on her life.

I got on to the train and settled into a quiet section in first class. When the attendant came through with drinks and snacks, I bought a gin and tonic and settled down with my music for the long ride. The only other person in the carriage was a well-dressed man. He was about 6ft and even though he had no obvious special attributes, there was something about him that was holding my attention. Maybe I was wearing my "horny" glass while I was checking him out. About 15 minutes into the journey, he gets up and comes up to me and introduces himself.

"Hi, I'm Adrian and I have been watching you from the time we left the station". I introduced myself and when he asked if he could join me, I agreed. We talked for a while, getting to know each other a little as we passed the time. The conversation eventually became sexual and from the tent rising in his trousers, I would say he was being turned on. To be honest, I was getting wet from the conversation as well. From the size of the tent, I would say he had a nice dick. I was still very horny and being alone with this man, gave me an idea.

I told Adrian that I have to go to the toilet, let my legs spread a little bit so that he could glimpse my naked pussy and then put on my sexiest walk to let him know what I wanted. As I was about to go into the toilet, I turned to see Adrian had begun to follow me. He entered the toilet and locked it behind himself. The embrace was filled with lust. He was grabbing my breasts while I was trying to free his dick. He helped me to free his dick and as soon as it was free, I dropped down and began to suck it. My pussy was dripping, and I couldn't wait any longer. I stood up, bent over and Adrian slammed his dick into me, fucking me hard and fast.

"Oh God, yes". I moaned as I felt his dick ploughing my pussy. My pussy was soaking wet, making loud squishing noises as Adrian, consumed with lust, fucked me with everything he had. I was enjoying the sex but to my disappointment, Adrian came too soon for me to cum. When he told me he was cumming, I pulled away, dropped to my knees and sucked his dick into my mouth. He came growling and when his sperm hit my mouth, I began to suck him hard. He froze like he was paralysed. His dick was shooting sperm into my mouth but the rest of him was stiff. I released his dick and he collapsed on to the toilet. I cleaned my pussy, feeling a bit unfulfilled and left him in there to recover. When he finally emerged from the toilet, I had bought him a drink from the attendant and was enjoying some downloaded music. We continued to chat until I reached my destination. He was going further so I gave him a kiss and thanked him for keeping me company.

Sandra picked me up from the station and we spent the rest of the evening chatting and catching up on each other's lives. Eventually I went to bed reliving the week I had so far. I got fucked in a restaurant on Tuesday morning, had a woman play with my pussy on Tuesday afternoon, played with my new toy until I nearly passed out on Thursday and got fucked on a train on Friday. All in all, my week was going well and without my favourite dick.

We arrived at the venue and were seated at tables, similar to a wedding reception. The idea was to have some fun and play some games before sending home the young ones and their parents so the real fun could begin.

Sandra took me to the singles table and introduced me to the two guys and two ladies already sat there. Introductions out of the way and we began to make light conversation to past the time.

My outfit showed off my figure perfectly while being a bit conservative. I was mindful that there will be elders and children there, so I toned it done a touch. I wore a blue, lace, lingerie set that made me feel very sexy indeed and having a man sitting either side of me added to my mood.

The games began and everyone was having a great time when I felt a hand on the inside of my thigh. Joseph, who was sitting to my right was getting turned on and decided to take action. He was drawing small circles about halfway up my thigh that was sending electric shocks straight to my pussy. It felt so good that I began to squirm in the seat and slide my pussy closer to his hand. My squirming must have alerted Oliver on the other side because he too was caressing my inner thigh. The pleasure from these hands made me feel delirious. Trying to keep calm and while these two men turned me on was becoming a battle too much to bear. Both hands were moving closer to my pussy, and I was becoming more and more turned on. It then occurred to me that I can't let them know the other was playing with me. Joseph got to my pussy first and immediately found my clit. I bit my lip and struggled to maintain my composure as my orgasm built rapidly. I reached down and held Oliver's hand to stop him from going any higher until I came on Joe's hand. My orgasm rippled through my body, bringing tears to my eyes as I fought to keep it under wraps. When that one subsided, I gently pushed Joe's hand down and released Oliver's hand so that he could proceed to the promised land. Oliver was even more skilled than Joe was. He found my clit and slipped a finger into my pussy to finger fuck me as well. The next orgasm came on with a full head of steam, hitting me hard. My pussy convulsed on Oliver's finger and my legs began to shake. I squeezed his hand to get him to stop which gave me the time to calm down and recover.

Oliver moved his hand, and I released Joe's and immediately he went back up my thigh. My panty was soaked by this time, as I squirted a few times on both hands. He found my clit again and because my pussy was primed, I came in seconds. It rushed on me so quickly that I had pretend to sneeze so I could cover the scream.

I excused myself from the table and walked gingerly to the toilet. I was leaning over the sink recovering as Sandra came in.

"I see you have met Joe and Oliver and have become really acquainted "she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my god, Sandra. They had me cumming so much that I had to get up before I passed out".

"Well, you'll be please to know that they are our dates for the night" Sandra said with much glee in her voice.

"Yes Ma'am. Tonight, is going to be a good night" I said, feeling revitalised and up for the challenge.

The adult party was in full swing. I paired up with Oliver, but I had a sneaky suspicion that I was going to fuck both tonight. The four of us were dancing like we were the only people there. Oliver was behind and had 2 handfuls of breasts while I had reached behind me and had a handful of dick. Through his jeans, his dick felt impressive, with a nice girth to it. Sandra meanwhile was grinding her pussy onto Joe's leg.

The pressure started to get to me, so I said to Sandra we need to go because I need some dick. Sandra agreed, told the boys we were ready and the four of us said our goodbyes and left the party. When we got outside, Joe announces that they had rented a room close by so that they could maximise their time. We all laughed to show our appreciation for his thoughtfulness.

The hotel was a 5-minute walk and as soon as we got into the room, Oliver pushed me up against the wall and his hand was between my legs in a flash. Once again, he found my clit and was rubbing it while he kissed me deeply. I looked over at Sandra just before I came. She had her legs in the air and was squealing because Joe was eating her pussy.

I announced I was coming and screamed hard, not having to conceal or hold back anymore. My orgasm shook my entire body, and I squirted all over Oliver's shirt.

"Very nice" he said with a smile on his face and dropped to his knees and began to nibble my pussy. My swearing and complaining was drowned out by Sandra cumming. She had Joe's head locked in place with both her hands and her legs and when she came, it shook her like an earthquake. I'm not sure how well Joe was breathing but he rode that wave of ecstasy very well indeed.

I pulled away from Oliver, got rid of my clothes and laid on the bed next to Sandra. Everyone decided to follow my lead and get naked. I got my first look at the two dicks were going to play with tonight. Oliver was sporting a thick long dick, about 8 to 9 inches while Joe's dick was thinner but around the same length.

Oliver walked up to me and was about to eat my pussy but I was already hot and wanted to fuck. I looked straight at him and said "fuck me". Oliver smiled as he got up and pulled his dick through my pussy lips.

"Oh my god, stop teasing me" as I was in a hurry to be fucked. He placed his dick at the entrance and slowly entered my pussy. I have always loved the feeling of the first stroke, stretching my pussy. Oliver pushed his dick balls deep before pulling it back out to the tip, slowly. He reposition me on the bed and the began to fuck me hard. Each stroke was full length and powerful. Being turned on from the party, it didn't take long for my first orgasm to hit me.

My legs were on his shoulder and I felt I was about to cum, I grabbed his arms, threw my head back and let out a guttural sound. "ARGGGGHHHHH, FUCK" as this orgasm ripped through my body. Joe had Sandra in the same position, and she came shortly after me, screaming. The two young men were fucking us so good that we were both screaming and grunting again as we came again.

I pushed Oliver off me and told him to lay on his back. I needed to take control otherwise, I would pass out from the way this man was fucking me. Straddling his body, I stroked his glistening dick a couple of times before putting into my pussy and sitting all the way down on it. Sandra on the other hand was still on he back, letting Joe pound the hell out of her. She was swearing and slapping him every time she came which seemed to turn him on even more. He was fucking her real good.

I sat all the way down on Oliver's dick. I moaned as his dick head flicked past my internals and tapped my G-spot. I re-adjusted my position to get his dick exactly where I wanted it before I began to fuck him. Once comfortable, I began to ride him hard. My pussy was gushing and he told me that he could feel my hot pussy juice running down his balls. Hearing those words turned me on so much that I lifted my hips, slammed my pussy back down on his dick and came with such force, that I squirted onto his belly.

I was calming down from my orgasm when Sandra screamed as she came again. Joe was in great shape as he continued to pummel her pussy. This orgasm, however, seemed to be stronger than the previous ones as she was shaking and thrashing about. She pushed Joe off her and rolled to the side of the bed shaking. I continued to ride Oliver when Joe grabbed my hips. I felt his dick at the entrance to my ass and I froze. He applied a little pressure and the head popped in. I threw my head back with my mouth open but no sound came out. Joe pushed again and his dick went further in.

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed as he pushed his dick even further up my ass and I felt his balls hit my ass cheeks. He started to fuck me slowly, allowing my ass to get accustomed to his dick and as it loosened up, he fucked me faster and harder. Oliver was matching Joe's strokes and I was riding a wave of euphoria being full of dick. When Oliver grabbed my breasts and began to suck both nipples at the same time, I lost my composure and slam my hips up and down on both dicks. I started to swear and thrash about similar to Sandra had earlier and when I came, I was crying and shaking. Later I was told that I was punching Oliver as I was cumming. The guys released me and I rolled onto the floor still shaking.

I must have passed out for a short while because when I sat up, the guys had Sandra in a similar sandwich with Oliver in her ass. She was getting the pounding of her life and she looked like she was about to pass out as well so I went over to her to give her some support. She grabbed my arm and opened her mouth as if she was about to say something but it turned out to be a massive orgasm.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" and she began to shake like she had just been tased. Now I have known Sandra for many years and I know when she cums, her pussy convulses hard and she usually makes the man cum. This time was different only because she made two men cum. Joe was the to cum grunting and groaning. Oliver followed shortly, cumming deep in her ass. Both guys spoke of how hard her pussy spasmed when she came and it seemed to be magnified in her ass. I reached over to Sandra and whispered in her ear, "Thank you".

"Anything for my girl" Sandra replied and kissed me sweetly.

I was awoken from a deep sleep by the sounds of a woman moaning. Joe was still asleep but Oliver was fucking Sandra. I remained quiet and watched them fuck like lovers. When they were finished, I found out that they were in fact lovers and had arranged for Joe to come along for me.

12