Debauchery Falls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled again, "Your friends here already told me all about them. Not to worry," he leaned in and cradled her head in his palms. He planted a warm proud kiss on her lips. She couldn't hold herself back. Her arousal so intense, beyond her control. She thrust her tongue between his lips, desperate to taste him. Even as he pulled away, she licked the tip of his nose.

"We'll take care of all of that. Now play," he urged her.

Even as he said it, Poe and Chaney's hands disappeared simultaneously down the front of Lincoln's fatigues. Her pussy was still wet with the juices of her earlier self-pleasure, and when their fingers touched her, she couldn't even tell who was who. Their fingers spread her lips, and penetrated her folds. Lincoln's legs were weak with pent up lust and excitement. She leaned her butt against the tailgate of the pickup truck, very aware that she was about to be fucked up against it, out here in the rain, with a circle of spectators in cultist robes looking on.

She was fine with that... more than fine. It was a turn on. Part of the thrill. She wanted to be watched.

Just as Chaney drove his thick meaty finger into her body, a sudden explosion lit up the night. The rumble shook the earth, the trees rained leaves and branches down upon them. The heat from the fireball warmed her skin.

The blast was beyond jarring, and suddenly Lincoln was aware. Jostled back into reality by the suddenness of it all. What the hell was she doing? That blast had come from her base camp... and here she was, with her jacket open, her tits out, and her teammates knuckle-deep in her snatch. Chaney and Poe also had a brief moment of clarity. They blinked, confused and disoriented.

Then Lincoln looked up and her heart stopped. The ring of lunatics in their witch-like attire, their robes and their nightmarish hoods. One of them was holding her rifle. She couldn't hold back. She screamed. High and childlike, her cries echoed into the night.

Abernathy turned sharply, and a moment later, Chaney and Poe returned to their trance like states. Their fingers resumed sliding in and out of her pussy with sensual grace, and Lincoln's shrieks of terror melted into something else... something perverse. Her screams turned to the steady rhythm of moans.

"Yes..." she hissed. "Ohhhh, yes boys!" And that was it for Lincoln.

They hoisted her up into the bed of the pickup truck, like a redneck slut at prom. She wiggled herself out of her vest and uniform shirt. Chaney and Poe nearly fought amongst each other like ravenous animals as they freed her from her bra. Her pink nipples were puffy and hard. She needed a mouth on them. She needed two.

She grabbed the backs of her partner's heads and crammed them to her chest. "Suck them, boys. Suck them hard." She ordered.

Neither man needed much coaxing from this sex drunk vixen. They pulled so hard at her pierced nipples that she thought she would scream as loud as she had before. It hurt so deliciously. All the while, their busy hands finger-fucked her like mad. They stabbed their digits in and out of her wetness. Her body swallowed them up-- fingers that had undoubtedly pulled many triggers and killed many people. They were now a source of her infinite pleasure.

She laid back in their arms in the pickup's bed and stared at the sky over head. Lightning flashed in the midst of the storm. Thunder rumbled. But above the sound of thunder, something much sharper and crisp-- gunshots. Somewhere in town was the sound of a small war taking place.

Lincoln's team needed her. She had no doubts that it somehow involved her unit. But she didn't care. Not at this point. In fact... ignoring them in favor of group sex felt so... hot. So filthy. The betrayal, the shame of being the delinquent bad girl that everyone thought she'd turn out to be growing up.

Instead of help, Lincoln grabbed the wrists of her two teammates and forced their fingers deeper into herself. "Ahhh!" she cried out in a pleasurable whimper. Three fingers, at least, were crammed into her tight little body. All were moving in different ways, at different tempos. The feeling was incredible. It shook her. She planted her boots, bracing so she could grind herself into their rough invasive touches.

And Lincoln wasn't the only one being touched. She couldn't stop herself. Her hands reached out, and she grasped the men's dicks. When she'd found them, their cocks had been out of their pants-- as hard as steel rods. That hadn't changed one bit, even with the distant gunfight signaling some sort of attack.

The three teammates laid together. Chaney and Poe finger-banging Britt so hard that her pants unsnapped themselves under their relentless touch. Her hands locked tightly around their rock-hard members. She jerked, earning sighs of pleasure from the men. They had probably wanted this from her for a long time. She knew the looks from all of the men in her squad. They wanted this, and now they were going to get this.

Britt Lincoln didn't care, even as the dark audience of cultists closed in around them, standing around the bed of the pickup truck, peering in as the three groped and defiled each other.

Chaney and Poe sucked noisily at her tits. She could hear her nipple studs clinging off of their teeth. Their frenzied hands managed to work her belt and pants open. She lifted her butt off the truck bed and kicked her legs, wiggling out of her boots to give the men better access to her body.

Her boots were still in the way, but even as she paused to unlace them, as if reading her thoughts, the cultists near her feet took on the task for her. They removed her boots, then her pants, all while she continued to stroke her friends, one in each hand.

The rain glistened off of her bare wet legs, off their bodies as they rolled around in the back of the truck in the middle of the rain storm. Lincoln's world had devolved into a mad blur of groping and stroking. The sensation of multiple hands all over her body drove her wild. She was arching her back and writhing just to the touches of her teammates... the pull at her nipples from their thirsty mouths.

When they came to rest, Lincoln had wrestled Chaney's nice thick cock into her mouth. 'Wrestled' seemed like the proper word. She had practically shoved the beefy ex-Marine to the bed of the truck, holding him there, she devoured him like he was her first meal in days. She opened her mouth and took his cock to the back of her throat.

Chaney moaned as her warm mouth engulfed him. From behind, Poe got to his knees and gave Lincoln's perky tight ass a harsh slap.

Britt Lincoln saw stars. In her confused mind, the pain was pleasure. She moaned around a mouthful of Chaney's thick knobby head. The creepy quiet Poe slapped her again, and this time, she could feel her body's response-- the warm wet trickle of excitement that ran down her inner thighs.

She didn't let up on Chaney. She didn't think she could. She grasped his dick even tighter and plunged her head mindlessly up and down in his lap. One second, his cock all the way out, then the next, all the way to the back of her throat. Up and down she went. Long strokes that choked herself. All the while his bloated warm shaft ran along her tongue. She held his manhood with both hands, never wanting to let go. Feeling like this was her natural place in life.

A moment later came the warm pleasant sensation of penetration. From behind, Poe grasped her by the hips, and was invading her pussy. This time, Britt Lincoln had to come up for air. The feeling of her teammate inside of her pussy was too good. She arched her back, tilted her head up to the sky like a cat, and her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Ahhhh," Poe groaned in pleasure, as his bare cock slid into the recon soldier's tight, fit little body.

Lincoln couldn't even find the sounds to escape her lips to illustrate the intense feeling. Her pleasure was beyond words. She bit her bottom lip hard enough to leave teeth marks. Then Poe began the carnal act of mating with her, and after several steady in and outs of his member, Lincoln was finally able to recover her wits enough to return to Chaney's dick.

She plunged her mouth down around his staff with renewed vigor. Britt Lincoln-- once a proud member of the Army 75th, and recon expert, was now in the back of a pickup during a rain storm, being double teamed by her own men.

When Chaney began to climb to his knees, she allowed them to spit roast her. Back and forth the men went-- as though their cocks were connected through her body. Chaney would thrust in, and Poe would withdraw. Then Poe would advance, and Chaney would retreat.

They swayed like a metronome. The truck squealed on its rusty suspension. As the trio fucked, the men in the robes crept closer. The ring of lunatics watched like an audience. Their robes opened. They all sported erections that they stroked to the scandalous sight of professionals abandoning their posts in pursuit of empty sexual pleasure.

Although the three of them had no concept of what was happening, or why, they all knew that sex this night was different than they'd ever had it. It was a pleasure that made them restless. They couldn't be still.

They spit roasted Lincoln for several minutes more before they flipped her onto her back. The men traded places. Chaney stood in the dirt at the tailgate, grabbed Lincoln by the legs, and pulled her into him. He invaded her soft warm mound with his raging hard-on. Her feet resting up on his shoulders, as he fucked her like a machine. The steady in and out rendered Lincoln speechless. Only the softest, most girlish moans escaped her lips.

Up by her head, Poe knelt over her and dangled his cock over her face. Without being prompted, Lincoln reached up and fed herself with his dick. She ran her tongue feverishly up and down his length, tasting the juices from her own pussy, the way she had when she'd fingered herself behind the garage, and brought her own flavor to her lips. The taste was more delicious than anything she'd ever consumed before. She was addicted. In her heart of hearts, she knew that once this devious romp ended, she'd never be able to think about much else. To even think that it *would* end whipped her into a frenzy.

Poe's member hung down like an elephant trunk above her face. Her eyes crossed as she focused on his cock, and only his cock. And her lips sucked on it in long hungry pulls, like she was trying to drink the elixir of life.

Between her legs, Chaney moaned happily. Using his teammate's body as his own personal fuck toy. Each thrust of his hips made those pleasant little boobs of hers jiggle. Her nipple studs caught the light from the torches and candles that the ring of cultists carried. Chaney reached up and slapped one of her tits, making it bounce.

Lincoln squealed with delight around a mouthful of Poe's cock.

"Kinky little fuck, aren't you?" Chaney snarled from deep within himself. In the dark corners of his subconscious mind, he always figured Lincoln was a freak. One of those crazy bitches who liked to be slapped around during sex. This only confirmed it. He gave her other breast a hard slap with his open palm.

This time, her abs flexed and her hips came excitedly off of the pickup truck bed, as she worked her body in time with his, trying like mad to thrust back against his faster and faster humping.

Chaney grasped her by one of her nipples and gave a swift tug.

"MMMMM!!!" She cried around a mouthful of Poe's cock. She was two-handing his shaft in between those fingerless shooter's gloves she wore.

Chaney's hand slid down that flat belly of hers and he drove his thumb against her clit.

It was too much. Lincoln pulled Poe's dick from her mouth so she could let out a proper moan of approval. "Oh god! Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

She hovered Poe's dick over her lips and swirled her long nimble tongue in circles around the thick purple head of his dick. Poe moaned in pleasure.

Her tongue flicked and lapped at him. Strings of spit connecting her mouth to his organ.

Chaney was all too happy to follow her instructions. He grabbed her by the tits, holding on tightly as he rammed her again and again. The truck bounced harder beneath them. The ring of cultist lunatics treated to a whole new show.

None of the soldiers gave them any thought, or cared who they were any longer. They felt safe around each other. They were all part of the same community now. They stroked themselves to the sight of the trio defiling each other.

Chaney's cock went in and out faster and faster. Lincoln's womanhood a wet sloppy mess of her own excitement. Their bodies became a blur for a moment during his relentless jackhammering. All the while, Lincoln's moans grew louder, faster, more frenzied. Her hands beat against the truck. Her hips came up each time to meet Chaney. All of them moving like a well timed fuck-machine.

Then suddenly Lincoln's cries reached their apex. She bucked so hard that she came off of Chaney's cock. She locked her feet behind his neck, and her pussy released a sudden torrent of juices, that sprayed excitedly across the front of Chaney's jacket. She squirted all over him, amid her cries of ecstasy.

When she sagged back to the bed of the truck, she was hungrier than ever. She grabbed Poe by the jacket, nearly tackling him. She wrestled him to the bed of the truck, where she pinned him between her thighs. She snarled like a jungle cat as she drove her face into his face, and gave him a long hungry lick before burying her tongue into his mouth. She kissed him hard as she grinded her excited slit against his cock. Then she sank down onto him, sending Poe back into her womb.

"Call me a whore," she ordered her teammates. "Call me filthy names... and fuck me. Both of you... right now..." She grunted, starting to rock back and forth on Poe's dick.

"You like that, you little fuck slut?" Poe asked, grabbing the blonde by the hips and thrusting upward to meet her bounces.

"I love it," she cried out. "I think this is way better than working."

Chaney came up behind her. He spread her cheeks as Poe's shaft pumped in and out of her tight little pussy. Despite her tight puckering asshole available to accept his offering, there was something about her already occupied pussy...

When he started to press his bulbous cock against her pussy, along with Poe's already slick shaft, Lincoln's eyes widened.

"Your pussy..." Chaney piled on behind her, "... is our fuck sleeve." His gruff voice in her ear. He bit down on her earlobe, sending bolts of pain and pleasure racing through her, that met in the middle and melted into one incredible feeling.

Lincoln shut her eyes, bit her lip, and whimpered her acceptance of this arrangement. Just as she accepted a second cock into her already tightly stuffed pussy.

It hurt in ways she could never imagine, her pussy being opened to this new challenge. She was being stretched in all new ways, her body forced to acclimate to two lovers, instead of just one. But the pain rapidly melted to pleasure at the realization that this was what her body was for-- to pleasure as many as she could as efficiently as she could.

She pushed herself back against both men. Their cocks tightly snugged into her body. Her pussy gripped them tightly. All three of them moaning. Chaney could feel every throb of Poe's cock as it pressed against his. Together, they violated Lincoln. Their warm wet dicks gliding in and out of her. Rubbing against each other's.

"C'mon boys, we're a team," Lincoln encouraged them like a cheerleader. "Work together in this new challenge. And I'll guide you every step of the way."

"Filthy bitch," Chaney snarled behind her, wrapping his arms around her slender body, and bracing his legs out behind him for leverage. Each time he drove himself deep into her, his balls met with Poe's.

The shorter man was issuing a series of soft insults and curses at the woman they were fucking. "Cock hungry concubine slut. How many dicks did you suck today, you shameless whore..."

Lincoln was moaning louder and louder. She reached up and braced her arms on the truck's cab to leverage herself back against them. She'd never been packed so tightly before. Two men at once. Two men! Her men. What an accomplishment. Maybe she'd be able to make it three somehow. She wasn't sure how, but she'd find a way. She'd never stop finding a way.

Britt Lincoln had utterly lost her mind and surrendered herself to a world of sexual deviancy and pleasure. It was all she'd ever live for now. When she was tired, she'd sleep on a bed of other horny strangers. When she was hungry, she'd feast on cum. When she was awake, she'd give herself to all who wanted her. She was setting no limits on who. It didn't matter anymore. Just a warm body against her, another's touch. It could be anyone, for all she cared.

"I need cum," she found herself begging as her team had their way with her.

Chaney grasped her by the short boyish hair and gave her head a tug, earning a squeal. "Is that what you want, you receptacle?" He snarled.

"Yesssss..." she hissed, desperately. Her tongue lolled from her mouth and licked at the air. "I need it. Please!"

Lincoln threw her body into it, rolling her belly and abs like waves on the ocean. She was eager for her men to climax. Eager for the orgasm that was welling inside of her, threatening to be more powerful than any she'd had so far.

The men must have been feeling it too, because they matched her energy. Their cocks swelling even more inside of her. Their hardness was like steel. Their cocks rubbing together in pursuit of pleasure, fucking her savagely. The heat building up between all three of them was immense.

Suddenly Lincoln's entire body gave a shudder. She cried out at the feelings that coursed through her, making her muscles shudder involuntarily. Her voice echoed out into the night as her pussy quivered. She was cumming on her teammates so hard that her vision danced with colorful lights.

"Ohhhhhhh godddddd!" She moaned as her juices ran down their tightly packed shafts.

The men didn't relent in their thrusts. They rammed her harder and harder, only prolonging in and intensifying an orgasm that was making her scream. Then all at once, a flood of warmth. Chaney's cock was first. He shot deep inside of her pussy. Her womb filling with his seed. His hot sticky mess engulfed both cocks. The sensation of new spreading warmth was enough to set off Poe. He added his own flood to Lincoln's already tightly packed body.

In moments, her pussy was filled to capacity with cum. It ran down both dicks, ran from her pussy and pattered on the rain-covered bed of the pickup truck.

Lincoln didn't waist a single second. She clambered off of her men, her pussy still convulsing with the final shockwaves of her orgasm. She buried her face into the puddle of their three combined juices, and began to lap hungrily, like water spilled in the desert sand.

She slurped from the puddle of baby batter, lapped it like the dog she was, and swallowed gulps of it. More was still running from her pussy, and she knelt in the mud with her hand cupped between her thighs. She fingered the dribbling semen from her folds, and brought her fingers to her mouth, desperate to feast on the outcome of their sexual frenzy.

She did it again and again, all the while, the circle of watching cultists drew in close around her. Black flapping robes on all sides of her. She peered up at them. A circle of cocks jutted from each robe. The men as soundless as still night air. They stroked their boners over her upturned face.

But she could see by the feverish way that they stroked, by the way their heads had grown thick and bulbous, that they were ready to deliver their blessings onto her. That was perfect, because Lincoln was fully ready to receive their gifts.