Debauchery Falls Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessup's mouth roamed from one of her breasts to the other. He kissed them hungrily. His tongue spun in fast circles. He wanted to taste every single inch of her body, but for now, all he could focus on was her boobs. Jessup didn't even care that another man had already laid claim to these. She was offering her body to him here and now-- that meant tonight they were his.

He sucked her nipple into his mouth and pulled until he was rewarded with a soft squeaky squeal from Halley. She was holding his head tightly to her bosom. Her head tilted back to the ceiling.

They stayed like that, losing all sense of time, just dry humping against the wall, groping, and touching between frenzied kisses that they both craved. Jessup held onto Halley the entire time. She felt so light and small in his arms. Not a hint of fatigue to his grasp. She had always figured (or fantasized) that this kid was an absolute fuck machine. Now she was about to find out.

Finally she released her legs from around his back, and their bodies both instinctively knew, working in perfect harmony without the need for verbal cues. He lowered Halley to the floor. She grasped him by the collar, her lips still locked on him, she turned them around and pressed his back to the wall. Now it was his turn to be frozen in place.

She kissed his chin, then his neck. She flicked her tongue across his skin, tasting him. Then they were both shrugging him out of his vest and jacket. She peeled off his t-shirt and tossed it aside with the rest of his gear.

Halley couldn't stop herself from admiring the young man's physique. Graver had never failed to arouse her, but oh god, Jessup! Not a single hair on his body or ounce of fat. His muscles were smooth and defined... and tan. Deliciously tan. Halley's stoicism didn't break often. But the way she looked at Jessup's wash board abs and prominent pecks, there was legitimate hunger in her eyes.

"My god, Jessup," she declared.

Before the young rookie could come to any senses, she shoved him back hard against the wall and ran her tongue up and down those muscles. He groaned softly, panting, listening to his heart pounding in his ears and enjoying the warm tickle of Halley's tongue tracing the lines of his body. She flicked her tongue over his nipples, drooled over his pecks, chased the little beads of sweat as they ran down his six pack. She lapped the salty sweat from his belly button like a hungry dog. And then she moved on to his waist band.

Knelt before her newest officer, she peered up at him, before grasping his belt between her teeth. She playfully pulled it open, all the while her hands roamed his hard muscled butt, squeezing it and rubbing in slow circles.

Halley was fully aware that she was swooning over this boy, but she absolutely didn't care. She really might die tonight, and she was putting her all into this moment.

And when she'd managed to push Jessup's pants down to his ankles, and came face to face with his hard tan python of a dick, she put her all into that too. His manhood was big and thick, growing harder by the minute. She collected it in one hand, regarded it with reverence in her eyes that couldn't be faked. Then she opened her mouth wide and devoured him.

"Oh my god, Halley," he groaned, feeling her mouth envelope his organ in pleasant wet warmth. She danced her tongue back and forth over the very tip of his dick as she took him into her, tasting the salty precum that already ran from the head. Then she took him to the back of her throat.

"Uh huh," she groaned softly on it, around a mouthful. Her voice sending tickling little vibrations up his rod. She couldn't stop touching him. As she opened her throat and swallowed him, she ran her hands up his stomach and chest, reminding herself of the stud that she had at her fingertips.

Okay... maybe this really wasn't for any noble cause. This was lust, impulse, and something that her own greediness hungered for. This was a treat under an extreme circumstance, and though this was cheating... she wasn't married yet. She couldn't fault herself for any of this. She'd find a way to make it up to her future husband. But that was for her to worry about later. For now...

She bobbed her head on Jessup's throbbing cock, dragging her fingernails lightly up and down his sculpted body.

"Oh fuck... you're really good at that..." Jessup moaned. He was trying not to move, not to choke her. God knew that he was big enough that it wouldn't be difficult. But he couldn't help it. Her mouth felt amazing. His hips were moving in little excited thrusts.

Halley didn't seem to mind. Each time he thrust, she rewarded him with a moan. Her hands ran down to his shaft, and she started to stroke him. Her mouth popped off of his dick and she slid her tongue up and down either side of his length, collecting the drool she'd left behind, and slurping it back into her hungry mouth. Then she wrapped her lips tightly around his swollen head and teased the most sensitive places with her excited tongue.

All the while, one hand stayed locked tightly around his shaft, pulling and stroking him into her mouth. Her free hand had given up long ago. She'd dropped it between her legs, unsnapped her jeans, and begun to satisfy an itch she'd had for a long time now. She found her pussy to be absolutely dripping with excitement.

Well, so much for telling myself it's just for the rookie's benefit, she thought. Then she spun her fingers in fast little frenzied circles around her clit. "Mmmm... mmmm... mmmmm..." she moaned with each gobble of her mouth.

Jessup's own moans matched hers. The two of them sang a duet of pleasure. Soft gasps and heavy breaths rolling through the empty bar.

A sigh from one side of the room snapped them both from the trance that they'd fallen into. "How long until you sex fiends wrap this up?" Brubaker asked, looking annoyed to have found Halley and Jessup in this state.

"Fuckkkk," Jessup groaned, back to reality. He was getting blown by his soon-to-be-married boss in this empty old hotel, with his clothes off, her tits out, and his damn coworker was in here with them.

Halley came off of Jessup's cock long enough to catch her breath and collect herself. "I was just--"

Brubaker held up his hand. "It's fine. I know what you were doing. I'm not going to say a word to anyone about this. Just make it quick, alright? If the shit hits the fan, I don't want to be the only one doing the dirty work around here."

Not for the first time, Halley found herself grateful that Brubaker was with them. He understood. He always did. But despite his understanding, she felt a little bad. He was a part of the team too. Once again, maybe it was her own greed... but she also knew that there was a right thing to do. And that right thing was making sure that the three of them were a team, and nobody was left out. As far as she was concerned, they were soldiers in combat... and soldiers needed to bond, to be more than friends.

With one hand still firmly around Jessup's cock, Halley turned. "Brubaker, come here."

"Boss, with all due respect, I don't exactly think--"

"I think we all need this," Halley shot back, her lust adding an edge of ferocity to her voice. "So let's do this, here and now, while we still have the chance, before we have to step back outside into the nightmare. Agreed?"

Brubaker looked from Halley to Jessup, then back again. He stepped forward slowly until he was standing beside them. He looked down at Halley's upturned sex-hungry face, and his eyes wandered over her perky boobs and her big puffy nipples. Halley reached out with her free hand and ran it over Brubaker's crotch.

The veteran officer glanced at Jessup. "As long as you don't mind sharing your special crush, then I don't have a problem with it." He began to undo his equipment and uniform.

"It's fine. I guess she's right," Jessup said, although he couldn't help feeling a little dejected that he was no longer the only one who'd get to be enjoying Halley tonight.

Halley picked up on it at once. She ran her fingers up Jessup's body until she found his hand. "Don't worry, lover boy," she laced her fingers through Jessup's. "I won't neglect you." She winked and placed a tender kiss on the tip of his cock.

Halley kept her word. Her hand stayed locked on Jessup's, even when she took her turn sucking on Brubaker's cock. The older man was more grizzled. The dark curly hair on his torso a contrast to Jessup's smooth body. But both men spurred something Halley, and aroused her just the same. They were hot in different ways. Jessup the pretty boy, and Brubaker the tough guy. It also helped that they were both well endowed.

But more than anything, it was the act that excited her. Here she was, on a mission where they could all die... or worse. And like a true slut, she was knelt in front of her men, taking each of them into her mouth. Alternating sucking them. She swallowed Brubaker again and again, making sure the man was putty in her hands. Then she switched back to Jessup and gobbled him up. Her sucking of the rookie was tender and loving... passionate even. She wanted him to feel the connection, the desire she had for him... and to feel not so afraid, because he was special.

By the time she had thoroughly sucked them both, her head was spinning. She lost all awareness of time or the situation. She didn't care. Pleasing both of them, knelt on the dusty floor with her hand down her pants in a frenzy to touch herself... that was all she cared about right now. That was all any of them thought about.

Eventually Halley couldn't take it anymore. She climbed to her feet, planted a wet kiss on each of their mouths, and guided them back into the main bar area.

When she climbed onto the soft felt of the pool table's surface and began to strip out of her remaining clothing, the men understood that the night wouldn't end with just a simple blowjob. That was good, because tonight, they all needed more.

They'd shed it all, their boots, their pants, their equipment... hell, even their dog tags. When they climbed onto the pool table with her, she laid between them.

She faced Jessup. She knew he needed that more. And she wanted that more. She spread her legs, draped hers over his, and guided him into her. She was fully aware that he wasn't wearing a condom... and that was okay with her.

When her warm folds wrapped around his hard manhood, they both gasped. Halley grabbed the back of his head desperately, and trapped his mouth with hers before he could utter anymore sounds. Then she was pulling his whole body to him. She groped for that ass of his and squeezed it in a playful gesture.

"Honk honk," she whispered teasingly between kisses, and they both giggled like idiots. Then he sank himself fully inside of her and her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Oh my god, Jessup..." she gasped, neither of them moving for a second. Just enjoying the sensation of being inside one another. They could feel each other's heartbeats through their connection. "I knew you had to be good at something," she teased and winked.

His own hands roamed her body as they started to move together. "Think you'll keep me around, even if I suck as an officer?" He grunted, beginning to make love to her.

"Mmmmm... we'll talk about that... but I think it's looking very promising," she groaned, allowing him to push and pull her as she saw fit. "Maybe you'd make a better assistant..."

As they fucked softly and passionately, Brubaker spooned up behind Halley. She reached over her shoulder, and ran her hands up the back of his head. Brubaker nuzzled and sucked at her neck. His hard stubble tickled her. Her arms broke out in goosebumps. The sensation of sandpaper on her soft skin drove her wild.

"Fuck yes," she moaned as she felt Brubaker's hardness on the back of her bare thigh. She opened her legs, and felt his stiff log roll between them.

Wherever he chose to put it, it didn't matter to her. They were doing this together.

But Brubaker was respectful. He let Jessup enjoy Halley's body for a while, only moving softly to hump his cock between her smooth thighs, and suckle at her neck and shoulder.

For Halley, the feeling was incredible, sandwiched between two loyal men-- hard bodies warming her. Feeling four sets of hands roaming her skin, touching her, rubbing her, teasing her erogenous zones.

She wasn't sure what the night would bring, but by the time this sexual moment was over, all three of them would probably be willing to die for each other.

She didn't think she came up for air a single time as Jessup pleasured her. Her mouth was too busy on his. Her tongue wrestling with his, playing and dancing, twirling as they shared the same saliva... hell, the same breaths.

They were breathing rapidly into each other's faces. Gasping. Halley's hips seeking him out each time he withdrew. And each time he returned, she moaned in delight. Her hands stayed locked on his ass, feeling the flex and jump of his muscles.

When he started to build speed, Halley whispered to him. "I'm going to cum."

Jessup smiled, pleased with his prowess, to know that Halley's body approved of what he was doing to her.

"Fuck me..." Halley begged. "Fuck me baby."

Jessup built speed. Their tender passion melting into rough animalistic mating.

Halley's gasps turning to desperate squeaks. His balls slapped against her ass. Her eyes shut. And when she began to rake her fingers down Jessup's back, that was all the assurance he needed to know that he'd done the job right. Her pussy gripped him so tightly, trapping him in her until she had been fully satisfied by this young bull.

She pressed her body tightly against his. Her boobs mashing against his hard skin as the orgasm shook her whole body, so intense that she bit down on his shoulder to keep from screaming and alerting the whole town.

When it subsiding, her head was spinning. Jessup looked like he had an ego the size of the moon. He was proud of himself. He withdrew his cock as Halley looked at him in disbelief, mouthing the words 'wow' and 'thank you' in silent reverence.

Then it was Brubaker's turn. He came in from behind her, the big spoon in this sinful romp. Halley guided the older man into her womb, and enjoyed the rough gasp that escaped his mouth. The smell of whiskey on his breath as he exhaled beside her ear.

He took her by the hips... and really took her. He fed his cock in and out of her body with the steady experience of a man who'd been around for a while. A rhythmic *slapslapslap* sound as his body met her cute butt again and again. The steady jiggle of her curves.

Jessup laid on his side, watching the whole time as Brubaker took his turn at Halley. All the while, Halley held eye contact with the younger officer, peering at him through her fog of pleasure and lust. Jessup felt the overwhelming urge to kiss her again, but he held back, wanting to respect his buddy's turn at this amazing woman.

Halley didn't need him to be so damn polite. She reached her hands out and grasped Jessup's rock-hard manhood. She stroked him eagerly while she gave herself over to Brubaker.

"Bet you boys had no idea your boss was such a slut," she suggested playfully.

Her comment excited them both. Brubaker let out an approving grunt from her dirty talking. His cock giving a pleasant throb inside of her. The steady in and out of his thrusts was already pushing her dangerously close. Brubaker had a lot of experience. Halley wasn't the least bit surprised. He was good looking-- sexy in that rough macho way.

With one hand working Jessup's hardon, Halley reached out with the other, grasping Jessup's hand. He momentarily thought she wanted to hold hands, to share some secret connection. Instead, she pulled his hand between her legs, and pressed his fingers over her clit. His hand dangerously close to Brubaker's pistoning cock, but Jessup didn't care. This was Halley he was touching. If he had to incur some friendly fire in the form an accidental touch of another dude's dick, it was worth the risk.

He rubbed her pussy from the front while Brubaker took her from behind.

"Yes," she purred. Her voice little more than a whisper. "Oh fuck, yes. Yes. Yes."

And like that, both men brought her to her second orgasm in a matter of seconds. A hot juicy mess between her legs. Wetness ran down her inner thighs. Brubaker powered on, not relenting in his eagerness until her orgasm was done. And when it was, she brought them toward her together. It was time for them to do this as a team.

Brubaker and Jessup held one of her legs up. Halley had dabbled in such acts before, but for some reason, this felt new... exciting and fresh. She grasped both men by their cocks. Neither protested, even as she squeezed their hard cocks together, underside to underside. Then she brought their heads to her wet folds at the same time. Her slit was tight, especially considering the size of the men. But for reasons she couldn't explain, she needed to feel them both in her pussy... together... at the same time.

With a little work, little by little, her body made room for them both. It was difficult... but not as difficult as she thought it might be. She was *very* wet, and they were accommodating and cooperative. Halley bit softly on Jessup's muscular shoulder once more as their heads pushed into her pussy, and traveled together as one up into her body. Their girthy shafts followed, splitting her to new extremes.

By the time their bases came to rest against her entrance, they were all panting and covered in sweat. But they were inside of her, and her body had adjusted to this extreme insertion quite quickly. She slowly began to move her body between theirs, and the pain melted into pleasure beyond belief.

"Oh... my... god..." she moaned.

"Feels good?" Jessup asked, uncertain.

"Feels amazing..." she said and threw her arms around the younger man, moving her body more between the tight sandwich that she was in the center of.

The men moved slowly, still getting used to the feeling of their dicks pressed against each other, fucking this girl at the same time.

"Does it feel good for you?" She asked, sucking on Jessup's lower lip like a hungry predator.

"Feels... weird," Jessup admitted with a blush. He wasn't exactly excited to feel another man's dick throbbing against his own... but the girl between them was loving it, and that alone was enough of a turn on to make him forget his apprehension.

"I won't tell anyone if you don't," Brubaker quipped from behind Halley.

They all snickered, but their snickers died off once they began the steady ritual of fucking. Their throbbing serpents slid back and forth in her tight body. They were packed so tightly together, like survivors trying to fend off hypothermia. It went beyond simple lusty fucking. It was a comforting feeling... three human beings just trying to survive the night.

They lay on their sides, gasping in a tangle of arms and legs, kissing mouths, and wet slippery thrusts. Their dicks rubbed. Halley's pussy dripped with excitement. She came twice more, just from the feeling of two men inside of her. But the fucking was slow, deliberate, and careful. It wasn't long before they all needed more... and rougher. Their slow sex had only succeeded in exacerbating an itch that they all needed to scratch, very badly.

After a few minutes more of enjoying two cocks, throbbing in her pussy, Halley called for a change of positions.

She allowed herself to be bent over the pool table. She kept Jessup on his back on the surface. She wanted him right there while she serviced him with her mouth. Brubaker stood behind her, taking her like an animal.

His hard body sent his cock deep in and out of her already used pussy. Halley peered up at her conquest of Jessup, while she accepted the rough fucking that only Brubaker could deliver. His hips were a blur and her ass jiggled with each thrust of his body. She teased him, sashaying her hips from side to side as he went. Brubaker was clearly an ass man. And of that, Halley definitely had a winner of a butt. She showed it off to him while the man took her.