Debauchery Falls Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like them?" she asked, fighting to catch her breath.

"I do," he said, squeezing harder, making them jiggle.

Lucy reached down and pulled her top up. There was a clumsiness about her, the way she revealed her chest to this man. And the blush was impossible to fend off, but then her shirt was hiked up to beneath her chin.

Without prompting, Graver reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. In seconds, it fell away, and Lucy's bare luscious tits were exposed. The splash of freckles across the tops of them, and her big pink nipples, hard from excitement. Graver dove in, burying his face in her chest, finding her nipple in the dark and sucking it into his mouth.

Lucy moaned in a combination of pleasure and triumph. There was no backing out now. Her shirt was up, her boobs were out, and Graver was sucking her milky flesh! They were going to have sex.

Lucy grasped him by the back of the head and pulled his face harder into her chest. She delighted in the way his rough stubble scratched at her delicate skin. "Oh god... your mouth..." She panted.

Graver sucked hard at her tender nipple. His tongue working fast, spinning in circles as he pulled her into his mouth. She felt the twinges of teeth as he nibbled, and the feeling of pain and pleasure made her squirm.

She held her own tits out to him like an offering, and he went from one to the other--licking and sucking noisily. All the while, Lucy never stopped rocking herself back and forth on his lap. She was wet. She could feel it. Her tiny shorts had grown quite damp between her thighs.

As Graver suckled at her mammaries, she grasped him by the jacket collar and forced him out of the heavy garment. He shrugged himself out of it, never taking his mouth away from her chest. Off came the rest of his equipment, until he was shirtless.

Their clothes discarded among the overly cheerful bed sheets that they were about to tarnish. Lucy in his lap, unable to keep herself from rocking back and forth, moving faster and faster with her pent up frustrations and youthful energy.

Shirtless, they returned to each other's mouths. They kissed hard and deeply. Lucy pressed her body against Graver's, needing to feeling his skin on hers. His hard chest and manly hair against her soft yielding breasts. She moaned into his mouth, and slid her breasts from side to side, wanting to touch his body with hers.

She could feel his cock convulse excitedly, trapped beneath her legs. She could almost squeal with delight. Each little thing she did aroused him more. She could feel it.

Running on impulse, like she had since her fantasy started to come true, she reached down between them and grasped for his bulge. Graver didn't stop her, and her eyes widened when she felt his big hardness. Like a rock.

She broke the kiss and stared at him. They both understood, without her having to say or suggest. She kissed his chin, then his neck, then lower. She squirmed herself backwards from his lap until she was standing again. She kissed his chest, working her way down his hard manly body.

Then she was no longer standing, but she was kneeling. Graver was breathing hard, as Lucy's red curls tickled their way down his torso, and her mouth warmed his skin. Then she was kneeling between his legs, staring up at him, expecting him to stop her. He didn't.

She unzipped his fatigue pants, and his freed cock emerged. It was big, and beefy. She was trembling with excitement. It was going to finally happen. She grasped him, determined not to let him get away. Then she opened her lips, and planted a warm kiss on the tip of his dick.

She was rewarded with a moan from Graver... a deep animalistic snarl of lust, like a rumble of thunder. She opened wider and took him into her mouth. Graver's sighs of pleasure grew.

Lucy couldn't resist tasting him. She ran her tongue in all directions over the swollen head of his dick, her lips locked tightly around it, as though he might try to escape. She could feel his heart pounding away through his cock. She peered up at him over the rims of her glasses. He was staring back, approvingly. The lust in his eyes was unmistakable. She sank her head lower, taking inch after inch into her mouth.

One hand clung to his shaft, the other in her lap, discreetly pinching herself again and again, making sure this wasn't all just some dream. Lucy sucked at him, but more than that, she tasted him. Her tongue so busy, constantly moving. 'This is Graver!' her mind kept reminding her, and she needed to explore him with every sense she had.

She sank her mouth down and down and down, until his cock hit the back of her throat. He was definitely big-- Halley must be a total size queen. With inches to spare, she started to choke.

"Careful, careful," Graver pulled her up some. "No need to choke," he swept her hair back from her face.

She came off of his cock and sucked in a quivering breath. She barely trusted herself to speak. "I just want to impress you."

"You already do," he replied evenly.

She could have lunged at him and kissed him all over again. But they'd moved onto other things that she was far more invested in. She dove down on his cock again with renewed vigor. She locked her mouth tightly around him and began to bob her head. Lucy was out of her mind with lust, and the energetic way that she gobbled and sucked him reflected that.

In no time, Graver was rendered speechless. Just a series of grunts and gasps escaped from his mouth. "Oh god," he groaned. "Oh shit, Lucy." He still kept her hair back from her face, but his eyes shut, his head leaned back and he moaned at the ceiling. She watched the pleasure on his face take over. Pleasure that she was delivering, and just knowing that was all too much.

Lucy couldn't stop herself from reaching between her legs. She unsnapped her shorts, and slid her hand inside. She found her pussy a wet sopping mess of excitement, and she plunged her fingers into her slit, like she'd done on so many lonely nights after work, thinking about this man.

She wiggled her hips to her own touch, as her head bounced up and down. She thought she might give herself a headache with how fast she was going, but for this man, she'd do this all night.

He pet and stroked her hair. Drool ran freely down his shaft. She let it. It ran over her fingers and continued over his balls. She stroked him, then moved her hand down and massaged his heavy balls, spreading her saliva around him-- marking her territory with her spit.

His hips started to come off the bed slightly, thrusting back in involuntary little jerks into her hungry mouth. Lucy welcomed it. He was giving it right back to her.

Lucy's hand worked faster between her legs. Her fingers gliding in and out of her hungry little pussy.

Thunder rumbled beyond the glass and the rain came harder, trapping them in their own little world of pleasure.

"Shit... holy shit," Graver groaned, breathless. Lucy watched as his fingers grasped the edge of the mattress and squeezed. Graver was holding on for his life. It seemed impossible that a man who was always in control suddenly wasn't.

But that sight was what pushed Lucy over the edge. "MMMMmmm!!!" She nearly screamed around a mouthful of his cock as she felt her whole body spasm. Her hips bucked into her fingers, and she felt the rush of heat. She was cumming on her fingers.

Her sucking never ceased, but only became more feverish. Up and down, up and down. The bed squeaking softly from their movements. She never wanted to stop, even as her orgasm subsided.

But Graver had other plans. With a firmness, he pulled Lucy's face from his lap. She went, her expression almost apologetic. 'Did I go too far? Did I get carried away?'

Instead, Graver hoisted her upright, and climbed to his feet. He undid his belt in a frenzy, unlacing and kicking off his boots with such urgency that it startled Lucy. After a moment, she did the same. Her boots came off, her shorts followed in seconds.

Both naked, they nearly jumped into each other's arms. Graver caught her, lifted her up and practically slammed her back into the nearest wall. Toys toppled from shelves and crashed to the floor around them.

Lucy threw her legs around his waist, trapping him a tight grip, and locked her arms around his neck. They kissed feverishly.

He held her by the ass, spreading her plump cheeks, until she felt the hot touch of the tip of his cock against her entrance. Holy god, they were going to fuck. Greedily, she wished this night would never stop.

Then he lowered her as he thrust his hips, and his cock pushed into her wet folds, spreading her open and sinking warmly into her pussy.

They both cried out into each other's mouths as Graver penetrated Lucy for the first time. Both were seeing fireworks beneath their eyelids.

Graver pushed deeper into her, and Lucy's toes clenched in tight little fists. She'd always fantasized that he was big, but he was reaching places that her collection of toys at home hadn't gone before. Their bodies hugged tightly as they began to move.

They were fucking against the wall. Their movements turned steady. The soft thump of Lucy's ass bouncing back into the wall with each thrust filled the bedroom, and matched their pounding hearts. As did their soft muffled moans.

Lucy's hands dropped from the back of Graver's neck, to his shoulders, feeling his muscles as he lifted her upright and continually brought her body in to meet his. They traveled down, until she cupped his hard butt. She pulled him into her, yearning to feel him deeper and deeper.

"Oh Captain Graver... oh fuck me Captain Graver," she grunted against his mouth. Her hair bouncing. Her innocent glasses fogging up from the heat between their impassioned kisses.

"Jack," he corrected her.

She couldn't resist the naughty smile as she licked her lips. "Fuck me harder, Captain Graver," she emphasized.

They both grinned. So that's what she was into, huh?

Graver readjusted his grip, hiking her higher on his body, until her tits were at eye level. He bounced her harder up and down, and lapped his tongue across her jiggling chest like a hungry dog.

"Suck them," she cried out. "Suck them, Captain Graver. Suck my big tits." Words she never thought she'd utter so brazenly before. She was a stranger to herself, even now.

Graver moaned, licking and trying his best to find her nipples and suck, but there was so much movement. He was bouncing her so hard, the two of them thundering against the wall. Picture frames were rattling, and toys were falling to the floor. Her tits were wobbling and swaying wildly, smacking him softly in the face.

Lucy didn't relent, breaking out of her shell of shyness. She was more vocal in her sexuality than she'd ever been before. "You like big tits, don't you?" She moaned, holding him by the back of the head again, and moving her shoulders forward and back, mashing his face against her jiggling chest.

"God, I love them," he moaned.

"They're so much bigger than Halley's, aren't they? Bet you're not used to tits like this, huh?" She boldly moaned out, seeking validation.

"So much bigger," he grunted. Sweat running down his face. He didn't particularly like this line of thought, but he was too worked up, allowing himself to be swept away in the moment.

"They're yours," she said, leveraging her body, riding him, even as he lifted her up and down. "All yours."

Graver moved them down the wall, planting her ass on the nearest dresser. He swept his arm across the top, clearing it of anything in the way, and continued to drive his cock in and out of her body.

Lucy's feet kicked back and forth at the air. Their lips found each others' again. They sucked at each other's lips and tongues. Neither was as gentle as when they'd started. They broke the kiss after a moment, pressed their foreheads together, and peered down between their bodies.

Graver's cock was a blur-- gliding in and out of Lucy's little pink mound. A sheen of her excitement coated both of their bodies. Her voice was alive with cute little coos and cries.

They couldn't get enough of each other. They kissed, they groped, they ran their hands over each other's bodies, some moments they parted to watch their frenzied love-making, and other times, they squeezed each other so tightly, they thought they'd both burst.

Sweaty, and breathing hard, they returned to the bed to catch their breath. Lucy nearly shoved the Captain backwards across the colorful dinosaur bedspread. He let her. He rather enjoyed the way that her long-time secret feelings empowered her and made her dominate the situation.

She nearly tackled him. The bunk beds rocked as she clambered on top of Graver. Then she was feeding his hardness back inside of her body.

She lay on top him, bringing her lips to his as she sat down on his cock. Her warm body embracing his throbbing manhood. Her tits pressing heavily down on his chest, resting beneath both of their chins as she eagerly invaded his mouth with her tongue. She wiggled it back and forth, teasing his. 'Chase me! Chase me!'

She rocked her hips up and down a couple of times before Graver was able to mumble around her aggressive mouth and smothering boobs, "Wow. Really can't get enough kissing, can you?" He smirked.

"Can't get enough of you," she replied, and sat upright. The bunk beds leaving just enough room for her to do so, but barely. She grasped the bed overhead, held on, and leveraged herself up and down on his cock.

He watched her curvy body moving. Her thick thighs trapping his body under her. The way her hips and belly made little rolling movements as she slid herself up and down. The way her tits jiggled and swayed. And the way she never stopped looking at him with those sweet starry eyes of desire.

Graver ran his hands up and down her body. Very aware that she was definitely not his future wife, but that was okay. Lucy was wonderfully different in ways that he found just as attractive as Halley. Pale and curvy. Her tits were the size of his head. They shook and bounced with her energetic movement.

"Oh fuck... god Lucy..." Graver couldn't help but moan at the way her soaked pussy swallowed him.

"Yes... yes baby..." she replied. She crushed his hands to her chest. "Harder. Squeeze them harder!"

Their sex had whipped her into a frenzy. Her steady up and down bouncing built speed. The small cheap bunk beds began to creak. The springs squealing in their metal frame as these two horny adults defiled this childish bunk bed.

"You're so much wilder than you think you are," Graver admitted.

"OOHHHH, YES!" She cried, letting a shrillness creep into her voice. Throwing her head back and letting her hair fall across her face. The bed shook and wobbled by now. They were rocking it from side to side like horny teens in the backseat of a borrowed car.

Lucy clutched at the bed above her, and rode him for all she was worth. Her glasses had slid down the bridge of her nose, and she tossed them aside. Her tits were bouncing so hard, they threatened to knock her out each time they smacked her in the chin. The two of them were grunting, making animal-like sounds. Graver never would have suspected the shy redhead could fuck like this. It actually kind of scared him.

He held her by the hips, fighting just to keep up with her. Lucy was so spry and energetic-- her youthful enthusiasm showing through in her movements. He bucked his hips in time with her bounces. Their bodies a blur. His upward thrusts sending jiggles and waves rolling through her curves. Her head was nearly bouncing off of the bed above them. Stuffed toys and pillows fell from up top, shaken loose by their wild sex in the bed that was much too small for them.

Their hearts were pounding, their lust at fever pitch. Sweat was popping out of their bodies in big wet drops. Neither one could continue like this for much longer, and yet Lucy continued to.

"Oh fuck... Oh Captain Graver... I'm... I'm cumming!" She squealed.

"That's it baby, cum for me," Graver urged her. His teeth clenched together. All prior obligations and responsibilities forgotten, cast aside to fuck this horny assistant. His own body rocking hard in time with hers.

She groped for his hand, and when she found it, they squeezed each other. Then she was crying out. Her mouth dropped open, and Graver could feel the juicy convulsions in her pussy. The pleasure that her young body was showing her more intense than anything she'd felt so far.

Lucy sank down on him, no longer bouncing, but bucking her hips back and forth with him fully inside of her. Graver watched the ebb and swell of her body as she rode him forward and back, forward and back. Her hips moving like she was on a galloping horse. Her eyes were shut throughout the orgasm that wracked her body.

When the climax finally subsided, she began to ride once again, returning to her frenzied up and down motion, greedy for another one.

Graver was absolutely mystified by Lucy's level of endurance and energy that she was able to keep it up for so long. She was always such a shy and sweet subdued girl. Now, in bed, she was an insatiable animal. It was such a delightful surprise. Graver had to remind himself that she was a girl with a crush who was finally landing the object of her desires. She probably intended to enjoy it to her fullest potential, to win him over in any way that she possibly could. It was oddly sweet and charming. He smiled to himself.

But regardless, he was out of breath, and the way she was riding him, he couldn't possibly hold on for much longer. "Might want to slow this down a little, Lucy," he found himself grunting.

"I couldn't if I wanted to," she answered almost immediately. Her voice was dripping with greed and lust.

"I could stop you," Graver threatened playfully, watching the bed practically shake itself to pieces under her ritualistic bouncing.

"I dare you to try," Lucy said with finality. She had Graver where she wanted him. He wasn't going anywhere.

Graver shrugged nonchalantly, and suddenly grasped Lucy by the arms, pulled her into him until they were nose to nose, trapping them close together. In the same motion, he leveraged his foot and rolled them until he was on top, and Lucy was pinned beneath his strong body.

Lucy gave out a cute little yelp of surprise as he easily wrestled himself on top of her. The man had been taught how to grapple, and knew how to use it playfully.

Her body shook with excitement at the way he'd done that. He was so in control. She was enamored. Her breath coming hard and fast. She didn't think she'd ever stop trembling.

Graver leaned in and kissed her mouth, softly and passionately... then he began to pump himself in and out of her. For a few magical seconds, it wasn't just lustful fucking-- it was lovemaking.

But then their passion got the best of them and they both reverted back to the animals that they were. Lucy lay beneath him, her hands rubbing up and down his hard-packed muscles. Graver's hips moved with a purpose.

He drove his cock into her again and again. The creaky little bunk bed had developed quite a wobble, but neither of them cared. They were too enraptured with their hungry kisses.

Lucy wrapped her legs around Graver, determined to never let him go. Her soft body yielding again and again to his advances. It didn't take long before Graver had fallen into the same wild feverish thrusting that Lucy had ridden him with only moments ago.

This time Lucy was the helpless one to the wild sex that she was receiving. And she found that she enjoyed it. Her exhales, soft little coos. They were going too fast for her to find her voice and really moan. She held him tightly, certain that she'd never be able to stop kissing him.

The bed shook. His hips went up and down in a mad purposeful blur.