Debauchery Falls Ch. 10

Story Info
A bar gangbang ends in an all out war.
13.2k words
6.9k
5

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,298 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

FAIR WARNING: This particular chapter involves incest and rough humiliating sex. While I try to moderate it in manageable doses, some might find it a little much.

The following story may contain themes of hypnosis, mind control, non-consent, paranormal, cheating, cuckoldry, voyeurism, incest, gang bangs, and other forms of debauchery. This may not be the story for you.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

Debauchery Falls chapter 10

***

At the same time as Andrea and Emily found themselves face to face with each other, and their father, Galloway was in the midst of her own nightmare-- or secret fantasy (she wasn't sure which).

As the men in the bar closed in around Andrea and Emily, barking obscene and lewd suggestions to the sisters, Galloway found herself separated from her group. she was still in the room with them-- Quinn, Brad, and the Tanner girls-- but Galloway had been cut from the herd. Maybe that was for the best, that she was the only woman in this part of the room. She was about to become the fuck toy to this group of escaped cons, and although the thought should horrify and repulse her (and in many ways, it did), she'd be lying to herself if she tried to deny the thrill that rolled through her body.

Galloway had come to terms, in recent years, with the fact that dangerous, vulgar, cruel men were at the center of her most guilty fantasies. It wasn't right, she knew this. It went against everything she believed in, and in her twisted sexual mind, such a betrayal of her ideals was so filthy... so shocking to her own conscious that it was liberating.

She regarding the men that had surrounded her. A sea of angry eyes, of muscles, and bodies that were waiting to put her in her place. She could take it... probably better than anyone in the room could. But it was still overwhelming. A tidal wave that threatened to sweep her up and drown her. A guilty wetness formed between her legs. The fear was turning her on.

They snarled and snapped at her. Wolves shepherding her where they wanted to take her. She was lost and disoriented with so many of them around her, hands on her body, touching and fondling.

She found herself being pushed backward onto the pool table, and surrounded. At least half a dozen men were manhandling her. Some were in hoods, but most were bulky men packed with muscle and marked with ink and scars.

"Get up there, slut," one of the men said, giving her a rough slap as she obediently scooted back onto the dirty green felt of the table surface. She both looked and felt more innocent and helpless than ever before.

She was in trouble, breathing hard.

Another man smacked her baseball cap from the top of her head. "You like convicted cock, don't you, pig?" He snarled, regarding her with eyes that were burning with intensity. Eyes that said 'Do as I say, or we'll hurt you. Hell... we might just hurt you anyway.'

"Yes... yes sir," she replied in a quivering voice, laying on the table, propped by her elbows. Her chest rising and falling, trying to catch her breath. Galloway didn't have to pretend too hard. She felt as though she was surrounded by a pack of wild dogs. There was so much danger, that she was shaking. But she knew what they really wanted. And there was nothing she could do to stop it. Very few times in her life did Galloway ever feel helpless. And of those few times... there was an unmistakable heat that built up between her legs.

Galloway yelped as two different men seized her by the boots and nearly yanked her to the edge of the pool table. They fought with her laces and worked her boots off.

The convict who'd called her a pig, a bulldog looking man with a thick neck, shaved head, and red stubble, grabbed her by the ponytail. He roughly pulled her face to his, so close that she could smell the cheap whiskey on his breath. "You're going to fuck every single one of us, like your life depends on it." He ordered. "You're going to degrade yourself in every way imaginable. Yesterday you were a cop, but tonight, you're just a trashy bar whore who can't get enough dick. Tonight, we're your commanders. Understand?"

His words sent chills up and down her spine. The heat was between her legs. If she lived to be a hundred years old, Galloway would still never fully understand why such vile suggestions aroused her. But spread eagle on the pool table, she was more wet that she'd ever been. She peered up at 'Stubble' with her unflinching gaze and nodded slowly. "Yes sir," she replied. It was impossible to hide the desire in her eyes.

Stubble picked up on this with a grin. He spat right into her face disrespectfully and a second later, he released her ponytail, grasped her by the tank top, and tore her shirt right down the middle. The sound of tearing fabric louder than the hoots and hollers of the men. Louder than the muted moans of Andrea and Emily Tanner-- wherever they were, and whatever they were doing.

They'd already relieved her of her vest and MOLLE gear. Her equipment draped over a chair. Her weapons in the hands of the enemy. The men tore the last lingering shreds of her tank top away like dogs fighting over scraps.

They eyed her red lace bra with hunger. A treat she'd worn for Quinn, back when this operation seemed like something simple and routine. She knew what she was about to do would hurt him, but they'd been down this road before. It was out of their hands.

"Fuckin' A. Look at the body on this hog," a biker looking man with scraggily hair and a gray beard remarked. He slapped her smooth hard belly, leaving a handprint, before grasping her by one of her full round C-cups.

A moan escaped her lips. His grip was so forceful.

"Get rid of this shit," a black man with a crew cut produced a knife and slashed at the straps of her bra. His blade coming wickedly close to nicking her skin, although he never did.

'Biker' yanked it away. Just another shredded rag for the trash pile. 'Crew Cut' bit his lip, admiring her bare breasts.

"Mmmm, damn. Look at them big pink puffy-ass nipples," he remarked and grasped one of them between his thumb and forefinger, giving it a rough tug. The cry of pleasure and pain that escaped Galloway's mouth was as authentic as ever. He was rough with her. He was tugging at nipples that had already hardened long before he'd liberated her tits from confinement. His grip hurt, but the sensation only made her wetter. She liked it rough. She always had.

She squirmed on the table as more hands appeared, helping themselves. They felt her body. They pulled her hair. They worked at her belt and the zipper of her jeans. Every direction that Galloway looked were hard men with muscles and sinister intent.

'Stubble' bent over the pool table and helped herself to a taste of her tits. As soon as his rough face touched her smooth skin, she cried out all over again in pleasure. Her nipples were extra sensitive, and the way his face scratched at her made her squirm. Galloway arched her back and mashed her tits against his hungry mouth.

"Let's put them milkers to good use," one of the men commented.

"We knock her up, those jugs will feed us for weeks," another laughed.

Galloway reddened, but couldn't stop squirming beneath Stubble's rough face. His teeth dug in and his tongue helped himself to whatever he wanted.

There was nothing gentle about the way he sucked at her. His fingers sank into her flesh, squeezing her hard. She felt teeth on her skin, biting and marking her. But she found that she liked it all. And as Stubble licked and sucked at her left one, Galloway turned to 'Crew Cut' and blurted out "You too," she grabbed the man by the back of his head and pulled him into her chest.

"Damn bitch, slow down," he laughed, before taking a mouthful of her other breast.

She panted and moaned and wiggled on the table, as two grown men suckled at her chest like starving animals. "Oh... that's it boys," she grunted. "Suck my titties. Suck them hard. Bite them," she begged.

The men were all too happy to treat her with the rough disregard that she was asking for.

Down by her ankles, Galloway felt other men grasping at the legs of her pants. They nearly ripped the jeans right off of her, leaving the once proud officer in just her red thong, and her sweaty socks. Would they stuff those nasty socks in her mouth to gag her screams?

The thought made her panties dampen.

The sound of sucking filling the room as the men pawed at her chest, and slurped their own saliva from her skin.

Then the table creaked as she felt men step up onto the pool table around her. Zippers came down. And Galloway knew what that meant.

Her head was yanked to one side, as a cock was roughly shoved into her mouth. 'Biker' rammed his veiny dick deep down her throat, until her face was shoved into his scraggily bush of gray curls. She started at how long his cock was, and in seconds was choking. Tears streamed from her eyes.

Biker groaned. "That's it, pig. Gobble my dick. Gobble it," he ordered. Holding her by the ponytail, he leveraged her head up and down on him as he thrust. His cock plunged the back of her throat, and Galloway's cock-stuffed mouth made little glugging sounds.

She held on as this man used her mouth as a fuck-hole. Galloway's head was spinning as her face was bounced back and forth on his dick. Drool ran down her chin, onto her tits. But the men who were sucking at her chest were so eager to feast on her boobs, that they hardly seemed to care. They lapped at the wet mess as it formed.

Galloway's eyes rolled back as her mouth was force fucked. Biker was grunting harshly. "UH! UH! UH!" each time his dick hit the back of her throat.

"I'd cuff this bitch and show her who's boss, but something tells me, she's going to need everything at her disposal... including her hands. Ain't that right?" A bull of a man with a neck tattoo asked, collecting her belt and slapping it hard across one of her bare thighs. She squirmed and kicked out. Crying out around her mouthful of cock. A long pathetic whimper of pain.

"I said, ain't that right!" He slapped her other thigh, harder this time. She squealed again, her toes clenched into little fists.

Galloway managed a pathetic "Mmmhmmm," around her mouthful. But she didn't stop sucking.

She was holding Stubble and Crew Cut so tightly to her chest, that she was practically smothering them with her boobs. She felt their tongues working in wide hungry circles. The sides of their faces mashed tightly together, although they didn't seem to care. Neither man took it as an affront to their masculinity. They were too focused on putting this law enforcement bitch in her place.

Finally, as Galloway's vision narrowed, Biker withdrew from her mouth, and Galloway was able to suck in a shaking breath. He gave her a slap across the cheek. Her skin stung. "You like that dick, don't you?" He barked.

"Yeah... I love this dick," she cried out, tears still in her eyes from the way he'd gagged her. She grasped his cock and began to feverishly stroke.

"Good slut," he grunted. "Maybe we'll keep you around for a long long time, if you keep this up." He wacked her in the face with his dick. A hard meaty smack.

Galloway bit her lip before wrapping her lips around it again, and sucking hard at the head. She sensed others clambering onto the pool table beside her.

"Let me at her," other voices snarled. Galloway's head was turned, and another cock rammed into her mouth. The men waiting their turns at her mouth battered her head and face with their stiff dicks. A nightmare of wagging cocks and shaking fists in her peripheral. Galloway slurped and sucked at the next man who insisted on fucking her face.

As she feasted on a trio of dicks that circled her head, one of the men hefted a pitcher of warm beer over her. "Ready for some body shots, boys?" he called to Crew Cut and Stubble, who were still working over her tits. Both breasts covered in their saliva by now, running with spit streamers. Her skin was red from the way the coarse stubble of the convicts had scratched her up.

Galloway moaned as the pitcher was dumped over her chest. The beer and suds drenched her tits, ran in her cleavage like a river. The man laughed, and slurped beer from her chest, drinking it right off of her body.

She squirmed, being face fucked in a puddle of tepid beer that soaked the pool table's surface.

One of the men approached her mouth, and when the one that she'd been pleasing orally withdrew from her lips, he said "Have a drink, pig." He spit the second hand beer into her mouth. Galloway swallowed it down.

"She wants more," another yelled. "Lap it off of the pool table like a dog."

"You heard the man," another shouted.

With barely a moment's hesitation, Galloway rolled over, face-down, ass-up, and buried her face in the puddle of suds. She lapped at the puddle of warm beer. Foam on the tip of her nose. She slurped and sucked at it. A little voice in her brain told her that she knew she ought to be disgusted by acquiescing to the depraved demands of these psychos, but she, herself, was so swept up in the depravity, that she felt nothing but a burning desire to push herself. To be as perverse and filthy as she possibly could. Shit, maybe she really was being mind-controlled. She'd once heard those under hypnosis wouldn't do anything that they didn't already *want* to do. Maybe she was just all-around fucked up.

Regardless, there'd be very few opportunities in her life to live out such deep dark secret kinks, without any guilt. This was one of those, and despite the gravity of it all... she went for it.

"Look at this fuckin' dog, drinking the puddles," one of the convicts came up behind her and gave her a good crack on the ass. She yelped.

"Don't forget to rub her nose in it, and hit her with a rolled up newspaper," another laughed. He took her by the ponytail and dragged her face through the spilled beer-- which was almost entirely soaked into the felt by now.

"I'll hit her with my cock," came a reply. And indeed a moment later, a heavy smack as a stiff hard-on wacked her on the cheek. Another smacked off of one of her plump ass cheeks from behind. The man laughed and hurled insults. Dog and pig jumped out at her. She certainly felt like both... a dirty, depraved dog. An animal.

Her face and hair were soaked with beer and suds.

Galloway grunted. Her panties were pulled off as another escaped con mounted the table behind her. He took her discarded thong and pulled it down around her neck, until she wore it like a collar. Her cheeks reddened. Even Galloway felt her own humiliation warming her cheeks. But that didn't stop the warmth in her pussy. She was positively soaked, and she knew it.

"Bark like a dog, slut!" The man yanked on her thong like a choke collar. Galloway obeyed. Her barks sounding pathetic and whimpery. But that had more to do with her struggle to catch her breath, to control her libido which was in a complete frenzy. Her legs were quivering from fear and anticipation.

She continued to bark, even as the unseen convict behind her spread her cheeks and invited himself into her pussy. Her soaked lips parted and the cock that slid up into her womb was thick and warm. Galloway cried out again, and the dizzying realization hit her that she was climaxing from just the man's initial penetration.

She gazed up at her tormentors-- the crude men who were standing over her. Even her own composure had momentarily broken. She was mystified by how horny she actually was. Her body quivered and her juices flowed. She could only brace.

"Holy fuck man, this slut is cumming already!" the man who entered her could feel her body convulsing as her pussy swallowed his unprotected cock. He yanked on the thong around her neck like a leash, pulling her upright on all fours.

His declaration was met by cheers, and insults. The man called her names and laughed at how horny she was for criminal dick. Galloway felt frozen in time. Her body at war with her brain. Her mind telling her that she was nuts for liking this at all, and her body loving every second of it, bringing her pleasure beyond belief.

The blind pleasure only intensified as the man began to thrust back and forth, fucking her pussy, even before she could regain her wits. Just as her first began to subside, his thrusting triggered a second. Fuck! A multiple orgasm. She cried out again as the waves of pleasure crashed over her again like the tide.

This time, Galloway was actually panting like a dog as she was taken by this man. She needed more. She met his thrusts with her ass, pushing back into him. She reached in front of her and grabbed the nearest men by the cocks. Two handfuls, she brought them to her mouth together, not even caring.

Apparently neither did they, as she pressed their cocks together, opened her mouth wide, and stuffed her face with two dicks at once. Their shafts spread her cheeks wide, and Galloway could hear her ragged panting escaping her mouth between their tightly packed shafts.

"Oh god... this bitch can't get enough," Crew Cut narrated, stroking himself to the show. Galloway getting stuffed from behind, and gorging herself on more cocks than her mouth could accommodate.

Her tits swung and her ponytail bounced. Her skin had taken on a pleasant wet sheen from sweat, and beer, and spit.

Galloway's wide hips and thick butt began to jiggle at a steady pace as the convict violated her from behind. His skinny hips moving with a purpose-- to put this law enforcement slut in her place.

Galloway double fisted cocks into her mouth. Neither man protested, as they thrust in and out of her full sexy lips. Their dicks rubbed together, but so what? Galloway's cheeks bulged cutely. Her tongue was constantly in motion, moving from head to head, tickling their shafts, and flicking for a desperate taste of their balls each time she took them to the back of her throat.

The room was thunderous with sounds. Galloway had no clue what was happening to Andrea or Emily-- she was lost in her own carnival of sin.

"Tagging in," someone called from behind her. And soon a new cock was being fed into her body. The men seemed content to share her. They were a team, and she was their fuck toy.

"Join in, brothers," Stubble called out to the hooded cultists, who had (so far) been merely standing in silent watched.

When beckoned, they too joined the men up on the pool table. Hard cocks appeared, hidden beneath robes.

Cultist, or criminal, Galloway was in no place to discriminate. She pleasured them all the same. Her sucking at fever pitch, moving her mouth from shaft to shaft. Men grunted, and cursed. The ones who rotated out, drank beer, or cursed, or spat.

Many took the liberty of fondling her big swinging breasts. Galloway didn't mind. The sensation of so many hands on her body was otherworldly. It made her tingle all over. Her skin in goosebumps. She was positive that if someone were to twist her nipples, she'd have another orgasm to rival her previous ones.

The one who was currently fucking her, apparently had an anal fetish, because as he held her by the hips and rammed his dick into her body again and again, she felt the curious poking around her asshole. Galloway had dabbled before and didn't shy away from it. She took the cocks from her mouth long enough to gaze back over her shoulder.

"Do it," she urged the man. An ugly skinny man with a chipped tooth. "Put it in, you know you want to," she said and wiggled her hips from side to side to help tempt him.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,298 Followers