Debbie and Sara Ch. 01

Story Info
Debbie's red hot panties.
4.2k words
4.61
10.9k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in Eastern Massachusetts, far enough from Boston to be in the country, yet close enough to take advantage of all that a large city offered. When I had just started high school, a family moved to a house a mile or so down the road and the "children" were two teenaged, blond girls. The oldest was named Debbie, she was a year older than me and her sister, Sara, was the same age as me. These two girls were stunningly beautiful, with golden hair like sunshine. Debbie and Sara were so similar in appearance and behavior that many people thought that they were twins. I spent my high school years standing in the shadows, just in awe of these two, but too insecure to pursue more than a platonic friendship with either girl.

Time and high school years passed, they had their boyfriends, and I had my girlfriends, but nothing ever clicked between me and either girl. Eventually I graduated from high school, developed wanderlust, and headed for the woods of Maine, taking a job at a logging camp where I learned to operate a log skidder and spent two years playing Paul Bunyan. While I loved the solitude of the woods, with weekends in town, eventually I yearned to return to civilization. I moved back, found work in construction, and rented a small house in the country.

Gone was my shyness and inferiority complex, I now looked at Debbie and Sara with a new interest and intense sexual desire. Both girls still lived with their parents, and I discovered that while pursuing a career in finance, Sara went to college part time and worked at a bank. Debbie was also working at a department store and taking night classes as well.

I crossed paths with them socially and, no longer teenagers, they had blossomed into beautiful women. Through the grapevine, I discovered that while both were dating, neither one was involved in a serious relationship. I decided that I was going to make a move and quite frankly, either one would be fine with me.

One sunny autumn day, I cruised down the road toward their house, hoping to stumble into either Debbie or Sara. I saw Debbie's car in the driveway, but her parents' vehicle was missing, so I swung in, parked my truck, and knocked on the door. It took a while, but Debbie answered the door with bare feet, wearing a bright red pair of satin running shorts and a red tank top. The combination of her red clothing, tanned skin and long flowing blonde hair was mind blowing. It was an understatement to call Debbie beautiful.

"Hey Rob!" she greeted me, "come on in, what are you up to?"

"It is a nice day" I said, "we got out of work at noon, and I was thinking about you. So, I decided to drive by and see if you were home."

" Sorry that I took so long to get to the door, I was just shaving my legs", she offered.

Now I've been known to be a smart ass, especially when I'm not sure what to say, so I shot back "Wow, can I help?"

To my amazement, Debbie replied "sure, come along with me, it will be fun!"

Feeling like the fox that just gotten into the henhouse, I followed her into the bathroom, drooling over her long legs, tight ass, and slender waist as her satin shorts rippled in the light.

Now, I had shaved regularly since puberty and I expected that Debbie would be using thick shaving cream like I did, but instead she sat in a chair next to a sink full of hot soapy water and picked up a regular razor, although it was pink. I was about to get a lesson in feminine beauty care, and it kind of turned me on.

"I've got the hard parts done" she said, "I just need to clean up my thighs, let me show how it goes"

With that, she wet her razor in the soapy water and with long strokes, removed fine hairs that were so short and fine that I could hardly see them, a whole lot different than me shaving my beard!

To my amazement, she handed the razor to me and announced "OK, now you do the other one!"

My hands were shaking with a combination of anticipation and sexual arousal, but I kneeled in front of her, carefully copied Debbie's example and began shaving her outer thigh. She pulled her knee up, hugging it towards her chest and spread her legs to allow me to shave her inner thigh. Almost hopelessly, I tried to concentrate on the job at hand, but my eyes kept straying upwards, into the legs of her shorts, gazing directly at the exposed crotch of her red satin panties!

"What are you looking at?" she teased, as though she didn't know exactly what I was staring at!

"Nothing," I replied, "I'm just trying to focus on shaving you without nicking the inside of your thighs!"

"You're trying to peek at my panties, and we both know it!" she scolded.

With that, she took the razor from me, grabbed a towel, and dried herself off. I was afraid that the show was over, but Debbie reached over and handed me a pump bottle of lotion.

She asked, "Do you think that you could apply this without making a mess?"

I squirted a small dollop on my hands, rubbed them together and started rubbing it into her ankles and calves, then worked up to her knees, then her thighs. I got more lotion and as I worked higher and higher, I noticed that Debbie's breathing had become deeper and deeper the closer that I got to the hem of those silky shorts. I looked up at Debbie's face and saw that she had closed her eyes and thrown her head back, lost in the sensation of me applying the lotion.

I was getting more turned on by the minute, so decided to throw all caution to the wind. Dropping any pretense that this hadn't become sexual, I slid my hands further up her thighs and into the leg openings of her shorts, just barely brushing against her panties and the treasure that they concealed. Debbie's breathing became soft sighs, she shifted her position on the chair as I slid both of my hands up the outside of her hips, under her loose fitting, silky shorts, gliding along the sides of her panties, the silkiness sending jolts of excitement through my body, my cock now straining against the confines of my jeans.

Debbie stood up and announced, as she slid her shorts down those long slender legs, "Perhaps I should give you a better look at my panties, it's obvious that you are dying to see them!" As she stepped out her silky shorts, she reached for the hem of her tank top, pulled it up and off as well, revealing a beautiful red satin and lace bra!

"Tada!" she announced, doing a cute little turn for my hungry eyes. "What do you think of this outfit? I just bought it yesterday when Sara and I went to the mall. Other than me and Sara, you are the first to see it."

Let's start with her bra. It was bright red to match her panties with the lower half of the cups being silky, nylon satin. The top half of the cups were a beautiful floral lace that plunged downwards, accenting her cleavage. As was customary for most bras, there was a sweet little bow in the middle between her breasts. The narrow straps were made from a silky stretch banding that ran up to meet the adjustment sliders, then over her shoulders and down to meet the back band. Everything was delicate as Debbie didn't have huge breasts, rather hers were round and firm, likely a B cup that was in perfect proportion to her tall slender frame. Just my favorite size, with fat, pointy nipples that now were showing through the lace!

Now to her panties! Debbie was wearing a pair of high cut, bright red, all polyester satin, bikini panties. There was no lace or adornment other than a sweet little satin bow in the center of the front waistband! As she turned, giving me a backside view, I practically drooled over the way the satin rippled and shone while it draped over and then clung her firm ass. The front view was equally spectacular. There was an inch and a half wide band of satin that ran forward across each hip and then became the front panel. This followed the curve of her hips as it plunged downward to meet the gusset. Still all satin, with, presumably, a cotton lining, the gusset fit snugly against her pussy, showing a hint of "camel toe" from her juicy pussy lips. Fuck, did she look sexy, and she knew it!

"I just love satin panties", Debbie offered "they feel so silky and luxurious, look how they shine. See how high these ride up on my hips? They make my legs look even longer! The color is to die for, red is everywhere this fall."

I couldn't take my eyes off her, standing there modeling her new satin underwear. I stammered out, "Jesus Christ Debbie, you look so fucking hot, standing there in your bra and panties! What did I do to deserve this?"

"Stop gawking!" she exclaimed as she took my hand and led me to the living room. Walking behind Debbie in those panties was an experience of its own. She knew that I would be staring at her ass, and she sashayed down the hallway like some model, the satin molding to her firm ass cheeks as she led the way. It was rather hard for me to walk as my cock was standing at full attention. I kicked off my sneakers, shed my t-shirt and jeans and took Debbie into my arms as she pulled me down on top of her on the sofa. This wasn't going to be any sweet afternoon interlude, Debbie rammed her tongue into my mouth while I reached for her bra encased tit, rolling her erect nipple between my fingers as we thrashed about on the couch. After several minutes of feverish kissing and groping of her tits, I reached down between Debbie's legs, finally feeling the incredible silkiness of her panties. I ran my fingertips across the satin front panel, feeling her fine pubic hair through the fabric, the sensation like an electric tingle through my body. Fuck I love panties, the silkier the better, and Debbie's panties were driving me crazy. I was all over them, feeling the satin, the satin wrapped waistband, the pretty satin bow at the waistband, the gathered material wrapped around the elastic of the leg openings. Finally, I ran my fingertips along the satin crotch, making Debbie squirm as I teased the silky fabric into her soaking wet pussy. I was humping her thigh, my cock leaking pre-come onto her freshly shaven leg.

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to taste those panties! I untangled myself, slid down, knelt on the floor between her legs, then dove into those gorgeous panties. I rubbed my nose up into the crotch, pushing the cool silky fabric into her juicy pussy. Debbie had just showered so her panties smelled like a combination of soap, moisturizer, and that unique aroma of brand-new lingerie. I went nuts, rubbing my face on her panties, smelling them, kissing them, rubbing my face into that silky satin. I licked the crotch; I tasted the silky fabric. I slid my hands under her ass, feeling the glorious satin against her firm cheeks, again, I kissed and licked the front satin panel, I nibbled on the satin bow, I blew my breath out into the crotch panel, again, I licked the crotch, I inhaled her scent, I was just mesmerized by her panties.

I need to admit, at that moment I was more turned on by Debbie's panties than by anything else in the world. For as long as I had known her, and her sister Sara, for that matter, I had fantasized about them and what their panties looked and felt like. Suddenly, here I was, almost by accident, with my face buried in the crotch of Debbie's panties. Talk about an erotic dream come true, my head was spinning as testosterone surged through my body. I continued feeling, kissing, licking, and sucking Debbie's panties. Now I could smell the scent of her arousal and the taste of her salty juices further stoked the fire surging through my body. I was a man possessed by lust for Debbie's panties.

Debbie pulled my head into her hot crotch, gasping," Don't my panties feel nice? Do you love licking my panties? Do you love eating my pussy through my panties? Is my wet pussy soaking the crotch? Oh, fuck, eat my panties, you fucking pervert! Lick the crotch of my silky panties, taste my juicy pussy!"

I stopped licking and sucking long enough to reply, "Holy fuck, Debbie, these are some hot panties, they are so fucking silky, and your wet pussy makes them taste so fucking sweet! Fuck, I love your panties! I'm going to eat the crotch of these things till your fucking head explodes!"

With that, I resumed licking and sucking the crotch, using my tongue to force the fabric into her swollen labia. While I could have done this forever, Debbie had other desires. She reached down between her legs and pulled the crotch of those gorgeous panties aside, exposing her dripping snatch and her fine blonde pubic hair. I needed no instructions, I licked her soaked pussy from bottom to top, stopping just below her clitoris, saving that for a little later. Debbie began arching her pelvis up against my mouth, gyrating her hips in time to my feverish licking, her breathing becoming soft gasps.

I looked up from Debbie's crotch to her slim waist, to her flat tummy, to the soft swell of her breasts, still encased in her gorgeous red bra. Her nipples were straining against the fabric, poking out into the floral lace of the cups as she arched her body, grinding her hot crotch into my face and tongue. My eyes continued upwards, past her long graceful neck to her pretty face, eyes closed, head tilted backwards on the arm rest, long blonde hair spilling downward, her partially open lips gasping and softly moaning as I continued eating her hot pussy. There was no guessing here, Debbie was loving this as much as I was, so I just kept on licking her labia then sticking my tongue as far inside her vagina as I could. Debbie's ass came right up off the couch, she wrapped her legs around my back and ground herself into my tongue as I shifted my attention to her clit, at first gently kissing, then licking, then sucking on her as her orgasm approached.

All the while that I had been eating Debbie's pussy, I had been kneeling on the carpeted floor between her legs as she had been sprawled out on the sofa. This had been a session of me doing Debbie and no one doing me. However, I had been fine with this, Debbie still wore her bra and panties, and I still had my underwear on as well. My cock had become as hard as a crowbar, straining for release, but Debbie had become so consumed with getting her pussy eaten that she had ignored me. Quite frankly, it hadn't mattered to me, I was consumed with her panties and then her delicious wet pussy. Debbie was so close to coming that I wasn't going to stop. I'd get mine in short order, in fact I was so horny that I probably wouldn't last very long anyway.

As I continued licking and sucking on Debbie's clit, I now began inserting my middle finger into Debbie's vagina. She was so wet that there was minimal resistance as I finger fucked her. When I added a second finger, I heard her gasps become soft moans of ecstasy. I stopped licking her clit and just kneeled there, finger fucking her, my eyes glued to her slender, writhing body, still adorned with her red satin and lace lingerie, as she began to come.

Debbie soft gasps became moans, she rhythmically arched her pelvis up to meet my fingers, our speed and tempo increased in unison. She was softly whispering, "Oh yeah, that's it. Right there, oh that feels so good, oh God, oh God, oh my God, oh, oh, oh my Goooooood, I'm coming!" Her body stiffened, I could feel her pussy contracting, squeezing my fingers as her orgasm overtook her body.

I withdrew my fingers, bent over to give her snatch one more good licking, lapping up her juicy excretions. I was more than ready for some action myself. A Debbie was catching her breath, I got up from my place on the floor between Debbie's legs, she reached for my hard cock, releasing it, and pushing my underwear down my legs. Awkwardly, I stood there, stepping out of them while Debbie stroked my cock to full attention, smearing my pre-come around the head. This was all I needed, I climbed between her wide-open legs, pushed her panties aside and slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy.

I had already loosened her vagina up with my fingers, so my cock slid right in, and she easily began to accommodate my length. Slowly, I began slipping in and out, the walls of her pussy so wet and inviting. I wasn't long before I was balls deep, Debbie's legs spread wide open as she welcomed my slow, deliberate thrusts. Fuck did her juicy pussy feel good. As I slowly fucked her, I had braced my out-stretched arms either side of her torso, gazing down upon her chest, her firm round breasts and hard nipples still hidden from view by the satin and lace cups of her red bra. Fuck did I love that sight, her breasts jiggled in time with the eager thrusting of my cock, one silky strap began to slide off from her shoulder. I glanced down to view my cock gliding in and out of her pussy, the crotch of her panties rubbing against the side of my shaft. There was something so hot, so erotic, so dirty about fucking a girl while she still wore her underwear, I didn't want her to remove it. In addition to her juicy pussy, I felt like I was fucking her most intimate of possessions, items that normally were hidden from view, only shown to her most intimate of companions.

I kept up my deliberate pace, lost in all of these sensations, enjoying the moment. I had taken my time when eating Debbie's hot pussy until she had an explosive orgasm, and now I was going to take as long as I could last before taking my release.

I felt Debbie trying to roll us over, so I eagerly helped, now laying on my back as she reinserted me into her steamy snatch, then began riding my cock cowboy style. Now I could just lay back, admiring the view, but it wasn't long before I reached up to touch Debbie's bra covered tits. The cool satin and lace felt heavenly to my touch, her hard nipples poking outward as I gently rolled them between my fingertips. Debbie closed her eyes and rolled her head backwards, her breath once again coming in ragged gasps. Faster, and faster, she rode up and down on my cock. I reached behind her ass with one hand, feeling the silky satin of her panties, I watched as my cock dragged the crotch of her panties into her wet pussy. Debbie now had both hands on my shoulders, bracing her arms against me as we fucked each other like it was the end of the world. I looked up at her breasts, bouncing up and down in the cups of her bra. The wayward strap had fallen even further down, Debbie paused long enough to pull her arm out from the strap, now exposing one beautiful rosy, pink nipple.

I pulled her torso close to me, kissing and sucking on her nipple, feeling the silky soft flesh. Debbie was fucking my hard cock for all she was worth, writhing and grinding her hips and pelvis into me. We had developed a rhythm, pounding into each other, our fevered breath coming in gasps. I felt my come boiling up in my balls, I was moaning, "Oh Debbie, you are so hot, so wet, so fucking good. Oh Debbie, Fuck my aching cock. Make me come Debbie. Oh God, Oh Fuck, your panties are so sexy Debbie. Oh, I love fucking you with your panties on. Oh fuck, fuck my cock with your hot panties!"

Debbie began her own raunchy patter," Oh, come on babe, Fuck me. Fuck my hot pussy, fuck my panties, I know you want to fuck my panties, aren't they so fucking silky? Fuck my hot cunt! Oh, fuck my pussy, fuck my panties! Do you want to come in my panties? Come for me, Rob, come in my silky red panties, come on, soak my new red satin panties with your hot come!"

Feeling that my end was near, I reached behind Debbie's panty clad ass, cupping both cheeks, the silky satin like heaven to my fingers as we slammed into each other's crotch.

"Oh Debbie," I moaned, "God, I love your fucking panties, oh how I love your panties! Fuck, they are so sexy. Fuck, Debbie, I'm going to come, Fuck I'm going to come in your silky red panties Debbie! Fuck, I'm coming Debbie, fuck I'm coming in your panties!"

With that, the flood gates opened, and I let loose a torrent of semen, filling Debbie's hot pussy with shot after shot of come. My cock slipped out with the last squirts further defiling the front of those beautiful red panties.

12