Debbie and Sara Ch. 06

Story Info
Fun at the panty store.
8.8k words
4.84
2.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is the continuation of a series of related stories about my relationship with two sisters back in the early 80s. While each chapter can stand alone, it will be best if you start at the beginning and read them all, they tend to build upon each previous story.

The work week was over, it was late afternoon when I got home, showered, and then thought about some company for the evening, (read SEX). I called Debbie and Saras house and there was no answer. (remember that this was before cell phones). Disappointed, I headed out to the mall. For a while, I had been pondering the notion of buying some lingerie for both girls, but to be honest, I had felt a little self-conscious about buying women's underwear. This time, I walked into a large department store, then wandered into the women's dept, and then past the lingerie. I gazed longingly at the huge selection of bras, panties, slips etc., but just couldn't muster the balls to buy women's underwear...

I kicked myself in the ass as I walked out of the store empty handed. I wandered through the main mall past camera stores, shoe stores, cigar stores, the whole list. Suddenly, I was standing in front of a stand-alone lingerie store called "Temptations". "Fuck it" I said to myself, "You spend half of your life drooling over lingerie, man up and buy something for "The Girls!"

With renewed resolve, I walked in and looked around. Aside from one couple in the back of the store and the salesclerk, I was alone. As I looked at a display of bras and panties, I was approached by the salesgirl, a stunning brunette who walked over and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Jen, can I help you select something?"

I swallowed and nervously replied, "Yes, I want to buy something for my girlfriend, but I've never bought women's underwear before, and I have to admit that I'm a little uncomfortable."

"That's understandable, but there is nothing to be embarrassed about." Jen reassured me, "Let me guide you through your first purchase. Let's start with a few questions, do you know her size, or will you need to guess?"

"No, have her sizes" I said, "the other night, when we had been in bed, she got up to use the bathroom, I used that time to look at the tags on the bra and panties that she had worn. She is a 34B and a size 6 panty."

"See," Jen said, "we are already on our way. Now, were you looking for a bra and panty set, or are you looking for something else?"

Feeling a little more comfortable, I answered, "Yes, let's start with the bra and panties, if it goes over well, I'll be back for more."

Jen led me to a round display table with all sorts of panties neatly arranged in circles, the different colors organized like a color wheel. I tried to be nonchalant but inside, my heart was beating a mile a minute, pumping hormones, and making my dick misbehave! I had never been so close to so much lingerie before and now I felt like I had a license to be there so long as Jen was by my side. All those styles, all those colors, nothing but panties, fuck did this turn me on! I wanted to scoop up hands full of panties, wrap them around my cock and jerk off with them, my head swooned with just the thought of it!

"You know, most ladies will appreciate satin, it is just so luxurious!" Jen snapped me out of my fantasies, holding up a pair of snow white, satin and lace bikini panties, then handing them to me. "This is in size 6, your girlfriends' size. Feel how lovely this fabric is, just the finest blend of nylon, rayon, polyester. This fabric was once used solely by Barbizon, but now many other manufacturers are licensing it for their use. I actually prefer it over silk as it maintains its shine after washing and it doesn't need to be drycleaned."

I held them in my expectant hands, the fabric was just magic to me. I didn't tell Jen that I had experience with this fabric, and I certainly wasn't going to mention that Debbie and Sara had dressed me up in panties made from this uncredible satin.

Feeling emboldened, I took a moment to savor the beauty of these magical panties. Cut in a bikini style, there was a triangular shaped panel of floral lace in the front, the rest was just pure heavenly satin. I rubbed the satin between my fingers, I imagined what Debbie or Sara would look like in them. I could imagine eating either of their pussys while they wore these panties. My cock still would not behave.

"Yes," I blurted out, "I would like to buy these, shouldn't we find a bra to match?"

"Certainly." Jen assured me, "but first, which color would you like, or perhaps which colors would you like?"

I wanted to take the whole table, but common sense prevailed. "I think that I will stay with white," I said, "they both look great in white."

Jen had a curious look on her face, "Both?" she asked.

Realizing that I had let the cat out of the bag, "Yes," I admitted, "I've got two girlfriends."

"Careful," Jen warned, "That can be trouble when they discover each other! ...and you know that they will!"

"It's even more complicated than that," I confided, "I don't want to commit to one over the other."

"Fuck," I thought, "I'm buying panties from this girl, I can confide in her."

I went on, "They do know about each other, they are sisters!"

"Woo," Jen exclaimed, "You like playing with fire, don't you?"

I bared my sole, "Well, this whole thing just happened out of thin air, at this point, I don't expect that they are being faithful to me, and I don't know how I would feel if I discovered them with some other guy. But right now, I'd like to give one of them a gift and if it goes over well, I'll be back for more to even things out."

"Well," Jen said, "Love is complicated, in this business, we see all sorts of things. One thing that you can be assured of; anything that we see or hear is completely confidential. Now, let's find a matching bra for your lady!"

With the satin panties in my hand, my hormones surging from the experience, we headed over to find a bra. As with the panties, Jen led me past mannequins wearing examples of all these sexy undergarments, bras, panties, slips etc. to more tables where there were arrays of the features items but in all available sizes and colors.

"Here is one from Olga," she began, "it is her latest style and one of my personal favorites! Just look at the silky satin and lace on the cups. This will look so sexy on a girl shaped like yours and it is a perfect pairing with the panties that you have chosen."

Once again, I was imagining Debbie or Sara wearing this bra and panty set as I lay between their legs, eating pussy through these panties. This, plus the fact that I was surrounded by a seemingly endless display of lingerie, did nothing to calm the surging hormones in my body. I hoped that after I had finished shopping, I would call Debbie and Saras house, find one of them home, and get them to go out tonight. I had already decided that I'd give the new underwear to the first one to go out with me. If I couldn't find one of them, I wasn't so sure that I wouldn't just jerk off into those brand-new panties.

Jen yanked me back to reality, "You said 34B, here is one in white, what do you think?"

"I love it," I replied, "and, I like all the other colors. If this flies, I will be back for more. If I do for one, I'd better do for both, don't you think?" Thank you, you have been a great help!"

We headed to the register, I paid Jen, then she carefully wrapped the bra and panties in tissue paper and gently placed them in a bag with the store's logo on it.

"Things are slow tonight," Jen offered, "Perhaps I could show you the rest of the store, we have so much more to offer, I'm sure that you will want to bring your lady friends here for a special shopping experience."

I wasn't really sure what she was getting at, but it was a large store and Jen was gorgeous, probably 5' 8" tall, slender but with somewhat larger breasts than Debbie and Sara, long dark hair, with just incredible legs showing under her skirt. My perverted mind was already fantasizing about going into the back somewhere and fucking her on a pile of backstock.

Walking along side of me, Jen showed me a sampling of various designers' lines from basic to extravagantly expensive.

"We even have a selection of silk robes and underwear for men, and a discreetly hidden selection of adult toys and marital aids!" she pointed out.

Continuing with the tour, Jen led me through an alcove and down a hallway with doors on either side. She opened one to the right marked "Studio". "Here," she began, "is where we shoot our boudoir photos. We have found that couples want to celebrate and preserve moments of youth and beauty while wearing their latest lingerie purchases. Depending upon their wishes, we can draw from our extensive inventory of props to create just the scene that they desire. In addition, we use this studio when we shoot for our print adds, many times using some of our preferred customers as models, paying the prevailing rates of course."

As we proceeded further down the hallway, there were several doors marked "Changing Room". One, in particular caught my attention, because it was partially open, and I heard soft noises coming from inside. Hoping to catch some hot chick in her underwear, I paused and peered through the opening. What I saw was far more than some innocent lady checking the fit of a bra, oh no, far from it.

First, let me say that this wasn't some tiny cubicle with a cheap bench screwed to the wall. In keeping with the luxurious nature of the store, this room had a plush sofa, chairs, and elegant mahogany tables on which to place your selections. But what caught my eye was a half-naked guy sprawled out on the end of the sofa, pants around his ankles, with an incredibly hot, half-naked blonde kneeling between his legs, sucking on this lucky bastard's huge cock! The noises that I heard were his groans of pleasure and the slurping noises of the blonde's enthusiastic blow job! The guy's face was obscured by a pair of snow-white satin panties that he was rubbing across his face, pausing only to lick the crotch, obviously savoring the aroma and flavor of his girl's pussy in addition to the feel of the satin on his face.

The blonde was almost naked to her waist, her top had been removed and in the heat of passion, the straps of her white satin and lace bra had been pushed down off her shoulders but it was still held around her torso by the back band. I could get brief glimpses of her firm tits with their swollen nipples as she bobbed up and down on her lover's cock. Looking downward, I saw that the girl's short, red plaid skirt was bunched up around her waist, the lacy hem of her white satin half-slip on full display. She was wearing the sexiest pair of pink satin panties that just melted across her firm ass. Fuck, what I would have given to be in his place! This looked like a scene from some hot porn movie except that there they were, in person, stoking my voyeuristic desire.

The girls long blonde hair hid her face, but something about her was familiar, VERY familiar! Reaching with her right hand, she pushed the mane of hair away from her face and suddenly became aware of her audience. At that moment, we both recognized each other! The gorgeous blond sucking off some guy's cock in the back room of a lingerie store was none other than Debbie! Yes, MY Debbie! Holy Fuck!

I was torn by being incredibly turned on and a surge of jealousy as I watched one of my girlfriends with another guy. In the nano second that it took to process this scene, I also realized that I was in no position to object, I had been fucking Debbie and her sister Sara for several weeks and had offered no sense of commitment to either girl. Now the chickens were home to roost!

I don't think that they guy was even aware of my presence, he still had Debbie's panties on his face, and he was consumed by, what I knew from personal experience, was an incredibly hot blowjob! Without missing a beat, Debbie began jerking him off with her left hand while with the index finger of her right, she beckoned me into the room, silently mouthing two words, "fuck me!"

Jen stood in silence as this began unfolding, I glanced at her as she nodded her head and whispered, "I've got to go back out front" and left me standing there, my heart beating out of my chest.

Quietly, I slipped through the doorway and crossed the short distance to Debbie. My cock began straining against my pants, Debbie resumed slurping on, (we will call him Big Dick), her lovers' huge cock! I slipped off my shoes, unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor.

This got Dick's attention! He sat up, the white satin panties still clutched in his hand. His initial look of shock and surprise was replaced by a shit eating grin.

"Oh, I see that we have company," he began, "Cool, a tag team, go ahead man, fuck her hot pussy, I want to come in this slut's sweet mouth while you stuff her cunt! Too bad that you can't taste her sweet panties, but these are mine! You can have the pink ones that she is trying on!"

I didn't know what to say, it seemed obvious that Dick was claiming her as his girl, he didn't know who I was, and he wasn't fazed by me sharing Debbie. Quite frankly, I was becoming quite turned on by the thought of us gang banging her! I was, however, pissed by him calling Debbie a slut, but, she had just invited a second guy to fuck her while she blew another.

I looked for a cue from Debbie and I got the message when she resumed sucking in Dick's monster. I stepped out of my pants and underwear then reached to caress those silky pink panties that adorned Debbie's ass. Her slip had partially slid down, and the two layers of silky polyester fabric were absolute heaven under my eager fingertips. Oh my God did I love Debbie's ass and the feel of her underwear as it draped across her body. I felt Debbie respond to my touch, arching her body and spreading her legs to give me unrestricted access to her, by now, very familiar crotch. Using my left fingertips, I traced the outline of her panties, savoring the puckered fabric at the leg openings, with the other hand, I slid along her panty crotch, gently grazing my fingertips across the silky fabric that covered her pussy lips. Her satin slip fell again, draping over my hands, hiding part of her panties from view, but not from my touch. My hands felt like they were in heaven, gliding between the two layers of satin, normally forbidden territory for a guy, but now on display for my sexual desire. While I had missed the beginning of their tryst, it was quite obvious that Debbie was incredibly turned on. Her panty gusset was soaked, and she eagerly began grinding her pussy into my hand as she continued slurping on Dick's cock. I kneeled on the carpet behind Debbie, raised her ass up high enough to spread her legs so that I could bury my face between them. I stuffed my nose into her panties, inhaling her aroused aroma. Eagerly, I lapped the soaked fabric, drinking her juices, pushing her panties into her engorged labia. Fuck did she smell and taste good, my cock was standing at full attention, and I was going to fuck Debbie right there, almost in public, with some strange guy watching me do it.

Dick kept moaning, "Come on Debbie, suck my cock, I want to come in your mouth! Come on man, fuck her, I want to come in her mouth while you stuff her cunt! Oh, suck my cock you sweet little bitch, suck my fucking cock!"

Skipping any more foreplay, I stood up, then slid my rock-hard cock along the satin covering her pussy! I would almost have been content on coming all over her panties, but this opportunity was too good. I slid Debbie's panties aside and rammed my cock into her sopping pussy, doggie style. In a very few strokes, I was balls deep into her, just pounding away, totally out of control with lust. As Bob pistoned in and out of her mouth, I heard Debbie moaning while we fucked her from both ends. Debbie arched her hips, allowing me complete access to her sopping pussy and I used every inch of my cock, slamming in and out, just wanting my own sexual release, Dick, and I both using her like a fuck toy.

I stared at the picture in front of me, my cock plunging in and out of Debbie, her pink satin panties just pushed out of the way far enough for me to fuck her. Her silky slip had become trapped between me and Debbie's ass and was gliding against my cock as it plunged in and out. Her skirt hid her slender waist, but the back band of her white bra hinted at the delicacy of that garment that had once supported and adorned her tits. I reached up, cupping both naked breasts as I pounded into her. Debbie was sucking Dick like no tomorrow, and I could sense that he was near coming. I got into the raunchy talk that Bob had started.

"Come on Debbie," I groaned, "Suck his huge cock, make him come in your mouth, suck his cock Debbie while I fuck your hot cunt. Oh Debbie, you are so fucking hot, oh Debbie, your pussy is so fucking hot!"

Dick kept thrusting into Debbie's mouth, stuffing more and more of himself down her throat, faster and faster I matched his pace. I felt myself beginning to come.

Bob announced his impending orgasm, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna fill you with my load, I'm gonna come in your pretty mouth you slut!" I'm Coming, you cunt, take it all bitch!"

This was more than I could handle, I gripped Debbie's satin clad waist, plunging in and out as my come boiled upward. "Oh, fuck Debbie, I'm gonna come, swallow his load while I come in your hot pussy!"

This was as much as both of us could stand. I watched Dick's body spasm as he filled Debbie's mouth with his load. At the same time, I felt my orgasm approaching. Debbie was gagging from both the size of Bobs cock and the amount of come that he blew into her mouth. Debbie made a valiant effort to swallow Dick's load but some of it leaked out, smearing all over her face. As she licked and sucked the remainder of his load from Dick's cock, I fought to avoid blowing my load, but it was getting too late. I began coming, shooting the first of my wad into Debbie's pussy. Completely spent, Dick had pulled out and lay back on the sofa. I pulled out from Debbie's pussy, my cock still spasming, spun towards Debbie's face and stuck my cock into her now empty mouth, spurting the rest of my come into her hot mouth, my semen mixing with Dick's. Debbie kept my cock in her mouth, draining the last of my come and licking it clean. Dick, still laying back on the sofa, retrieved Debbie's white satin panties and used them to wipe himself clean. Slowly my heartbeat returned to normal. Debbie sat up on the sofa, she looked like a glazed donut, come was all over her face, some had dribbled down onto her tits. Her skirt had fallen somewhat into place, but I could still see the crotch of her once brand-new panties. Come was leaking out from her pussy, soaking the silky fabric, the once brand new satin now totally defiled and come soaked.

I stood there looking at Debbie, we had made a mess of her but to me she was still as sexy as ever. Thoughts rushed through my mind. We had fucked her like she was nothing but a cheap slut, but it seemed like she was a willing and active participant. She had beckoned me into the room and asked me to fuck her. I had never shared a girl with another guy, but I had fucked both Debbie and her sister Sara at the same time, so I guess that turn around was fair.

As for "Dick", he quietly stood up, pulled up his pants, headed for the door, then paused, and said, "Hey, thanks for the panties!", stuffed them down the front of his trousers, and left. I guess that he had had enough, but I hadn't.

There was an awkward moment, I sat down next to Debbie, offered her a tissue from the stand, then we both started laughing.

All that I could say was, "Wow, that was so fucking hot! I haven't come that hard in forever."