Debbie - Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Debbie has second thoughts on being a smoke slut.
6.6k words
4.69
5.8k
4

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, I came out to the kitchen where Debbie was having her first cup of coffee, and her third cigarette. She had been rather withdrawn the last two days, and I think I just found out why. I looked at her for a moment, gazing at her beautiful face while pulling a cheek hollowing drag of her cigarette, sucking in as much smoke and nicotine as she possibly could. God she was gorgeous. I snapped out of it, and shook my head a little.

"Umm, I just got off the phone with Linda." I started, and saw Deb physically tense up. "I wanted to see why Al didn't show up here last night for our... uhh... first weekly session. He's not answering his cell phone, so I called her to make sure everything is ok. The last thing I want is for you to get pissed he didn't come here, and send those pics you took of him fucking my ass to her."

Debbie didn't look at me, but took a huge double pump of her cigarette. She held it for a few seconds before letting it out.

I continued "She told me she kicked him out, and is filing for divorce. She wouldn't go into details, but she said he changed... considerably. But you already knew about that didn't you."

Debbie took another drag, and slowly exhaled it as she turned to me. "Yes. I ran into him the other day, and he told me. Don't worry. I'm not sending those pics. I actually deleted them all." She turned back, took another drag, and didn't seem like she was going to give any further details.

"Care to elaborate?" I asked her. It was then I noticed a small tear run down her face. "Debbie, what's going on? Ever since you came home Thursday night, you have hardly said a word. I know you got fucked, and you didn't let me clean you like you always do. Does this have anything to do with Al?"

"I can't talk to you about it." she said as she stubbed out her cigarette, and got up quickly to head to the bedroom. I followed her, but she closed the door, and locked it behind her. I decided that whatever was wrong, she would tell me when she was ready.

A little while later, I could smell what could only be pot coming from the bedroom. I was a little concerned since she had never done that before that I was aware of. I walked down the hall towards the bedroom, and it was unmistakable. I knocked, and she told me to go away.

"I know you're smoking pot in there." I said through the locked door. "When did you start doing that?" No answer from her. Finally, I had enough. "Open the door, or I'll open it myself."

After about 10 seconds, I heard her unlock it, but she didn't open it. I took a deep breath, opened it myself, and walked in. The room was a haze of cigarette and pot smoke. She was sitting on the bed smoking a cigarette, and by the look of her eyes, was stoned pretty good.

"I want to know right now what the hell is going on." I said as calmly as I could. "Are you ok?"

Debbie looked at me, and shook her head no. "If I tell you what happened, you have to swear you won't do anything. I mean it!" she said with a very scared look on her face.

I contemplated for a moment before replying "Ok, I swear. Now... what's going on?"

She took a deep breath, and then proceeded to tell me everything that happened when she hooked up with Ron, the man she met at the bar two nights ago. The chains, the shackles, the torture, being fucked in all of her holes by huge black cocks relentlessly for hours. Then she paused as she lit up another cigarette. I was staring at her wide-eyed, and was simultaneously pissed and aroused. She was quiet for a few more moments. I finally prodded her to tell me the rest.

She looked at me, and tears started rolling down her face. "It was all orchestrated... by Al" she finally said. I started turning beat red. "He wouldn't say my name. He just kept calling me... Slut. He told me it was payback for forcing him to fuck you, and getting him hooked on cigarettes. The last thing he said to me was... that if I said anything to you or the police, that he would have me killed. And I believe him. So you absolutely can't do or say anything to anyone! Ever!" and she started crying harder.

I was completely torn. Part of me wanted to just hold her, and another part of me wanted to go find Al and kill him myself. But I swore to her that I wouldn't do anything, so I held her as tight as I could.

"Please don't do anything!" she begged me. "I don't know if he has a plan in place, or if he was bluffing. I don't want to find out though!" she said, and took a huge double pump drag. She held it in as she put her head on my shoulder. She finally released it after about 15 seconds, and looked up at me. "You swore."

I looked down at her "I won't. But I hope to God I never see him again."

"I'm sorry. He was your best friend, and I fucked everything up." she said as she started crying again.

I finally said "It's ok. You did what you thought was right." I didn't really think that, but I wasn't about to lecture her. Al and I hadn't really been close since high school, so it actually didn't bother me too much. "But I do hope you don't plan on doing something like that again." I said, and laughed. She chuckled a little through her tears.

She sat up, took one last deep drag, exhaled, and looked at me. "I don't think I want to be slut anymore. It's a bit crazy out there! After what happened the other night, and a few other guys that just got too rough with me on occasion, I just don't know if it's really worth it." She turned, and put her cigarette out. She looked back at me, with glazed, half closed eyes. She was still somewhat stoned, but I think she knew what she was saying.

I looked at her dumbfounded. Crazy for me to say, but I actually love the fact that she's a total slut. I was at a loss for words. I know she was scared shitless, but I didn't want her to give up this life. I certainly didn't! I love when she comes home full of another man's cum, so I can reclaim her. But ultimately, the choice was hers. After a few moments of her looking at me questioningly, I nodded, and said it was ok.

She smiled at me, and lit up another cigarette. She turned towards me, and exhaled slowly in my face. "I'm so fucking horny right now!" I knew it was the pot talking, but I was still immediately turned on. Smoke was still drifting out of her mouth as she parted my lips with her tongue, and kissed me harder than she had in a few weeks. I pulled back, and undid her blouse and bra. Her tits were perky and just asking to be sucked. As I was switching back and forth, she was taking huge drags and exhaling down in my face. I couldn't take much more. I laid her down, and pulled her shorts off. Her pussy gleaming in the light. She was soaked, and it looked so inviting, that I dove right in. Even two days later, her pussy was still swollen, and somewhat stretched. God I wished I had been able to reclaim her when she got home that night!

She laid back, and smoked two more cigarettes while I just lapped at her beautiful pussy. Licking the edges, her clit, and diving my tongue in and out of her, driving her crazy. She came twice in 15 minutes.

She then told me to get undressed. I did and she had me lay on my back. I lit up and enjoyed her mouth on my cock and balls for the next 20 minutes. She switched back and forth from just the tip of her tongue on the head of my cock to full on throat fucking. She'd lick my balls lightly, and then had both of them in her mouth, sucking as hard as she could. It was painful and pleasurable at the same time. Then she'd rim my ass. All while smoking one cigarette after another. There was no pattern, and I didn't know what to expect next.

I finally told her that if she wanted to fuck, that it was now or never. She smiled and straddled me. For being as stretched as she was, she still felt incredible on my 7" cock. She smiled as she rode me slowly. I think she may have worried that she wasn't going to feel it as much, being so stretched out. Also, from what she told me, she was pretty well abused and may have thought it would hurt too much. Seems she was ok though. She stopped for a moment to light up. She dangled the cigarette from the corner of her mouth, and started riding me harder and faster as she took drag after drag. Her head rolled back, and she started shuddering as she started cumming. That, of course, drove me over the edge, and I exploded in her sopping wet pussy. She sat on me for a few minutes until I started to go soft. Then she rolled over, put out her cigarette, and fell asleep curled up in my arms.

True to her word, she stopped being a slut. For the next three months, she was completely faithful. She didn't even want to play with Henry and Timmy, my two other good friends. They couldn't understand why, and I couldn't tell them it was a mostly a result of what Al had put her through. I just told them that the slut thing was just a phase, and it wasn't fun for her anymore. Which was mostly true.

I absolutely hated it. Oh, I still loved her, and the sex was better than ever, but I missed her fucking my friends, and coming home with a used, swollen, dripping wet pussy. Crazy as that sounds, I missed it. It started becoming an obsession with me how to get her back into that life that I know she used to love. Whenever I asked her about it, or if she missed it, she would smile, and say absolutely not. She was perfectly happy with my cock. I would smile, but inside I was cringing.

She even cut down on her cigarette smoking. She went from four packs a day down to one, and started exercising more. She did supplement the lack of cigarettes with more pot. Not a lot, but she was smoking it at least 3 or 4 times a week now. I was ok with that, as long as it didn't lead to something more serious. She told me not to be upset, but she was planning on quitting smoking cigarettes totally by the middle of the month. She said she was ok with me continuing to smoke though, so I didn't have to worry about that. I gave a small smile. Her 24th birthday was her planned stop date. That was only two weeks away. I was miserable.

A few days later, I was playing around on the computer when I ran across the swinging website we had joined months ago. Sexy Smoking Swingers, or SSS for short. I had completely forgotten about it. Deb had also apparently, as it said it had been over five months since the last log in. I hesitated for a moment, and logged in. There were a quite few unopened emails. Nothing that struck my fancy though. I saw a few from Patty and Jerry, inviting us to a few different parties. I laughed a little, and deleted them. The only party of theirs that we went to was almost a disaster.

I just cruised around the site for a bit. I saw what looked like a hot date section. Curious, I clicked on it. Apparently, if you wanted to let people know you were available on a certain day and time, you could just post it and see who replies. Easier than sending out emails to people that, 9 times out of 10, would get no response. I bookmarked that page, and turned off the computer. I had a lot of thinking to do.

The next week was uneventful. Deb had cut down to between five and ten a day. She switched to light cigarettes as well. My smoking intake stayed the same at two packs a day. I noticed that whenever I lit up, she found a reason to leave the room. I don't know if it was a subconscious thing on her part, but I started thinking of how she was before I forced her to start smoking. She was unhappy, and made my life miserable with her constant barrage of how she couldn't stand the fact that I smoked. I felt her pulling away, if only just a little. She said she had no problem with me continuing to smoke, but I knew better.

When I lit up earlier this morning, she jumped up from the couch and said she had errands to run. I went to kiss her, and she turned her head as my lips landed on her cheek. She looked at me, smiled just a little, and headed out. That was the final straw. I knew I was going to lose her if I didn't do something, and quick.

That was when I made my decision. She needed to become a full fledged smoke slut again. It wasn't going to work for us unless that happened. I logged on to the computer and went to the website. I changed the perameters, so that single men would be able to see our page, and contact us. I then clicked on the hot date section, and typed in the info that I wanted for our date.

'Cum One, Cum All! Giving my girlfriend a surprise Birthday Gangbang! Saturday, July 12th, between 8pm and 2am at a local 'No Tell Motel'. If you're chosen, the location will be sent to you. Single or married, somewhat fit, well-endowed men between the ages of 25 and 45. No flakes. Face and cock pics in your response or you'll be blocked. BYOB.' The final line... 'No condoms.'

I sat back with my finger over the send button. I pulled away, and lit up, reading and re-reading what I had typed. After a moment, I hit send. I then went to a local hotel site that accommodated smoking, and booked a smoking room with 2 King-sized beds. One for fucking, and one for us to sleep it off after she was done. After printing out the confirmation, I turned off the computer.

I waited a few days before logging back on. I was off on Wednesday, and knew Debbie had to work, so I figured it would be a good time to go through the slew of emails I was expecting, and pick out who I thought would be a good match. I wasn't wrong. There were well over a hundred emails. I went to the kitchen, poured a huge mug of coffee, went back to the room, and got comfortable.

Before I started, I texted Henry and Timmy to see if we could meet up for Happy Hour. I said I had a few things I wanted to talk about with them. They both texted back within a few minutes, and said that they'd love to meet up. I set the time and place, and told them I'd see them later in the afternoon.

I went through, and perused the emails quickly. I deleted a lot from men I knew she would have no interest in due to being in the wrong age bracket, or not her type. There were several with no face or cock pics that I deleted without even looking over. I blocked them as well. There were also quite a few from men that lived well over 100 miles away. I decided to only keep the ones that lived within a 25 mile radius. That way, when they were done using her, they could leave with no reason or excuse for them to stay. There were a few multiple emails from men wanting to know why I hadn't yet responded. A bit too pushy for my liking. Blocked. The list dwindled down to about 30 people. Then I went through them again at a much slower pace and read each one. There were a couple of guys who looked ok, but just sounded either weird or desperate. I ended with 25 men that fit my perameters. Of those 25, I had a feeling that more than half of them would flake, and be no shows. I decided to invite all of them, being pretty sure we'd end up with about 10, which would be perfect.

I sent a group email to all 25 men, telling them where to be at the appointed time. I also suggested that they each bring a carton of Marlboro Red 100's as a birthday gift for her. Cigarettes aren't cheap I thought to myself, and chuckled. I also said that since it's a surprise, to not be late, or they would not get in.

I then made two separate phone calls requesting some expert help in a few areas. I explained what had been going on with her not being a slut anymore, and trying to give up smoking. I asked if they could help me get her back on what I considered the right track. They were more than receptive to my requests. I thanked them both and told them I would see them Saturday.

A few hours later, I met Timmy and Henry. I hadn't seen them as much lately, due to Debbie not wanting to play anymore. I was hoping that would change soon. I missed it probably as much as they did.

I asked the host for a booth, so we could have a somewhat private conversation. They sat on one side, and I sat on the other. We started catching up a bit.

Inevitably, the subject of Al and Linda's divorce came up. She got herself a hotshot lawyer, and pretty much took him for everything. I was simultaneously glad and sad, knowing that Debbie had pretty much set the ball in motion. But his retribution on her was off the charts. Of course the guys knew nothing about how it all started rolling, and I had no intention of saying anything.

They did ask why I wasn't hanging out with him anymore. I told them as much of the truth as I could. That we had a falling out, and neither of us wanted anything to do with each other. I asked them to drop it. They looked at each other, and back to me before nodding.

Timmy graciously changed the subject, and asked "So what's up? You said you wanted to talk to us about something."

I gratefully smiled at Timmy for changing the subject, and replied "Deb's changing, and not for the better. She gave up being a slut, and now she's cut down from 4 packs a day to around a half a pack. She plans to quit smoking on her birthday, which is this Saturday. Now normally this would be ideal. But we don't exactly have a normal relationship." They both started chuckling. "I plan on having a surprise gangbang for her, and I need your help. And participation if you want." I said with a smile, knowing their answer would be a firm yes. "I also want to make sure she never, ever, gives up smoking. She may not realize it, but she loves it. So do I. She is perfect as a smoker." The guys nodded their agreement.

Henry chimed in "So what do you need us to do?"

I took a deep breath and said "I'm getting the key Saturday morning. I'll bring it by to one of you. You need to get to the hotel no later than 7:30 with supplies of mouth wash, wash cloths, and plenty of water. Also, to get the guys that come ready to go. Make sure they're clean and undressed. I have a few fluffers that are gonna be there to get the guys nice and hard for her. I need you to basically be their bodyguards and bouncers if things get out of hand. They need to be there no later than 8pm. If anyone is late, tell them sorry, and don't let them in. I plan on showing up with Deb around 8:30 or so. Then the real party starts."

They both said it sounded good to them. We hung out for another hour or so, and I paid the bill before we went our separate ways.

Saturday morning I woke up early, and made Debbie breakfast. The strong coffee aroma, and the smell of bacon and eggs woke her. She walked out into the kitchen groggy, but with a smile.

"It smells wonderful" she said.

I smiled at her, and said "Happy Birthday!" She came over and gave me a huge hug and a kiss. "So today is the big day! No more cigarettes!" I put on a fake smile for her.

She smiled a little. and replied "I timed it so that I would have one left for this morning. After breakfast is when I am having it. Speaking of which, I'm starving! Is it almost ready?"

I chuckled "Perfect timing on your part. Have a seat." She sat and smiled as she inhaled her coffee, and then took a sip. I placed the food in front of her, and she waited for me to put my plate down before starting. "How is it?" I asked. She replied with a thumbs up and a smile. Her mouth was a little full. I laughed a little.

"So I was thinking, tonight I'd like to take you to dinner at that fancy new restaurant in the hotel. I've heard it's really good. And I've booked us a room there as well." I told her.

She smiled. "That sounds wonderful! What time were you thinking? Don't forget, Mom and Dad are taking me out to lunch. I should be home by 3pm. Don't worry, I won't eat too much." she said with a laugh.

I said "I wasn't planning on leaving before 5:30. You should be able to nap, and still have plenty of time to get gussied up."

"I'm still tired, so a nap sounds pretty good to me. Besides, if we're staying at the hotel, I don't want to waste a perfectly good bed!" she said with a wicked little smile.

12