Debbie Does Dad's Friend

Story Info
He wanted her Mum, she gave herself up instead.
5.2k words
4.31
14.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lounged in the corner of our pool, arms up along the edge, enjoying the cool water trickling through my cleavage on this hot day. In the other corner, my mum lounged, eyes closed as she quietly dozed away the day.

I'd always been in awe of her growing up. Long red hair, and pale skin like a porcelain doll, she always wore bright red lipstick to contrast, red eyeshadow highlighting her green eyes. 34C 24 34, and 5' 8" tall, she had an amazing body and she knew it, using it confidently when she needed to. Now three months shy of my twenty-first birthday I looked just like her, albeit a 32C which made my breasts look bigger on my slimmer frame.

We lived very comfortably, in a big house and one of the few in our area with an outdoor pool, thanks to my dad. I'd never asked what he did for a job, but it paid well, every time he had his work colleagues around I was told to make myself scarce. Most of his colleagues were people he grew up and went to school with, people he trusted, like The Twins.

I giggled thinking of the nickname. The Twins were so-called because they were both massive, around 6' 6" tall and nearly as wide. Will was a white guy, my dad John's best friend throughout school. Apparently, he'd been about 6' tall by the age of twelve. Franklin, or Frank as he preferred to be called, was from a Jamaican family who brought him over to England when he was just three. Being the only black boy on the council estate my dad was bought up on, he'd taken Franklin under his wing.

The Twins were Dad's chauffeurs, as I found out later doubled up as Dad's muscle.

I was twelve years old and asleep and had been awakened by an almighty commotion as doors to the house were banged open and loud shouting could be heard. I sneaked out of bed and sat quietly on the stairs, peering through the bannisters into the living room through the wide open door. Some men were pacing about, wringing their hands angrily, my dad holding up someone who had hurt his leg. I saw him look at Mum, telling her to look at their cuts and bruises, telling to to do what she needed to do to calm them all down, smiling at her as he said it.

"Shush, cut the fucking noise down before you wake little Debbie up," he hissed at people.

He sat the man down on a chair while my mum walked around the group, checking their faces and hands, gently stroking her hands across their faces, whispering into their ears. I watched as each in turn nodded to her, smiling as he moved between them.

She moved on to the Twins, Will had sore-looking red knuckles and she wiped them over with a cloth and some water. He took a cloth from her and held it to his cheek, pointing towards Franklin. He looked worse, several small cuts across his cheeks, wincing as Mum dabbed them. I watched as she moved between his legs, kneeling as he sat on the sofa, dabbing his face and stroking his other cheek with her spare hand. She leaned in and whispered into his ear, applying the soothing water to his cuts to clean him up. He looked and saw my dad staring at him,he smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.

I knew how to use my body and looks to my advantage. Like last night with, erm, actually I didn't get his name. There was a club my friends and I used now and again, one of several at least an hour's drive away from here. Using different places meant not bumping into old conquests unless we wanted to of course. In my case, that wasn't very often. We weren't sluts as such, most nights we didn't go out in search of a fuck at all. We never picked guys touring the clubs chatting up every girl in there either, they were generally the ones who'd want to cum as quickly as possible and move on. I'd pick quiet guys, no girlfriends in tow, it made things a little easier.

Like, erm, let's call him the blonde guy. He said his friends were about but he hadn't seen either of them for a while now. I asked him to dance with me, grinding against him to get an estimate of his size. His face lit up when I told him my friend's car was parked nearby and would he like to come and fuck me in it. He'd been a good choice, he'd made me cum three times in thirty minutes. I rode him in the back seat, trying to coax his load out of him, but I realised he kept looking out of the windows to see if anyone had caught us, a scared look on his face. I climbed off him, got out of the car and walked around to the bonnet stark naked.

"Don't you want anyone to see you with this?" I said, tracing my hands around my body and cupping my breasts.

I got him out of the car and he strode around towards me awkwardly, his erection standing proudly still.

"Go on lad, fuck her brains out," someone shouted.

"Lucky bastard," another voice cried out.

We both looked in the direction of the voices to see a car rev its engine and then speed off, honking its horn as it did so.

A look of confidence on his face now, he pushed me face down over the bonnet and five frantic minutes later he filled the condom he'd been wearing. I told him I'd see him in the club, then phoned my friends and we drove off. It was easier like that, no awkward questions then.

A movement brought me back to reality, as Mum splashed as she hauled herself up and out of the pool. Her thong bikini briefs cut into her buttocks like a knife through butter. She swished away, sweeping her hair back and away from her face.

"Don't stay in the pool all day honey okay? I have to go into the office for a few hours, I'll drag your father back with me," she smiled.

Mum didn't need to work, but she's always looked after dad's accounts, and when she did so she only ever used the laptop in my dad's locked office, a laptop that had the password changed daily. Dad was extra secretive about it, another reason I'd never asked what his actual job was. It paid enough for us to live very comfortably and for me not to have to work, so I wasn't complaining.

I hauled myself out of the pool upon hearing Mum come back downstairs and told her I was going to shower. She smiled and left, blowing a kiss at me on the way out of the door. Showering could wait, I needed to eat first. I dried myself off enough to wander around the kitchen without soaking the floor, leaving the towel on the back of the sofa. I'd almost finished making my sandwich when I heard the doorbell. I walked towards the door, picking up the towel and wrapping it around me before opening the door.

"Is your dad here?" Franklin asked as he looked me up and down and then pushed past me.

He wandered into the living room and sat his huge frame down on the sofa.

"Come on in Frank why don't you?" I said sarcastically.

"Is he here?" he asked sharply.

He looked me up and down, his face mellowing as he stared at the towel wrapped tightly across my breasts, the bottom of the towel barely reaching my thighs.

"No, he's out, and Mum's gone to the office," I answered, "what did you want?"

I could see him thinking as his eyes wandered around my whole body.

"He owes me money, he hasn't paid me for the last, erm, job I did for him."

"You're welcome to wait but I don't know how long he'll be," I told him.

He nodded, staring at my legs and his eyes wandered up my body. I followed suit, I knew he was a big guy but the way his t-shirt looked like it had been sprayed on him was mesmerising. I'd never been particularly into muscly men before, but I was imagining running my hands across his broad chest and wondering how good it would feel.

"Can I get a drink while I wait then?" he asked, "a cold one please."

I nodded, stood and walked towards the kitchen. I could feel his eyes burning into my back as I walked away from him, swaying my hips more as I moved. I opened the fridge door and crouched to reach a bottle out, knowing he'd be able to see the soft curves of my thighs at this angle. I took the top off and walked back to hand him the beer bottle. Sitting back down, I looked to see him staring at me,

"I hadn't noticed before, but you look a lot like your mum did when she was younger," he said, "hairs a little shorter though."

I smiled at him, I didn't know if he was just saying it or he meant it as a compliment, but I took it as one.

"You look a little warm and uncomfortable with that towel wrapped around you," he told me.

"I'm good thanks," I blurted out.

"I went out with your mum a couple of times back in the day when she was your age," he announced.

He saw my puzzled look at his remark.

"Before your dad, we met at a pool party. She looked damn hot in her bikini, the best-looking girl there by a mile. I asked her to go for a drink with me, but that was it then," he told me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Your dad happened," he answered, his face frowning, "He turned up, turned on the charm, flashed his cash around, and she fell into his spell, you know what your dad is like?"

I knew what he meant, Dad was very captivating, he knew how to read a room and get everyone listening to him, and how to work people to play to his tune. I saw a sudden mellowing in him, a deep sadness behind the eyes talking about the one that got away. My heart fluttered a little.

"You were right, I am hot," I said, standing and unwrapping the towel.

I knew he was watching me, staring at my near nakedness, but I tried to act casual and not look directly at him. Tossing the towel to the side of me, I sat back down.

"Man you do look like your mum," he muttered, just loud enough for me to hear.

"So, did you and Mum ever, erm, you know," I asked cautiously.

"No, I never had the chance, and of course, she's been with your dad ever since so I had to concede a long time ago it would never happen. Between us, she's damn hot still though" Frank answered.

My mind wandered, thoughts and ideas quickly running through my head. There was a certain vulnerability about him that I could take advantage of if I played my cards right.

"I'm just popping upstairs, get yourself another drink if you want?" I told him.

As I stood, I casually pushed the side of my bikini briefs down a little, as I walked away from him I could his eyes burning into me again, as I'd not only pushed the briefs down enough to show the top of my buttock crack, but also I bunched them between my legs. As I started walking up the stairs, I heard Frank walk towards the kitchen behind me.

"God damn," I heard him mutter to himself.

I stayed upstairs for a while, then my plan worked as I heard him coming upstairs. I'd left the door to Mum and dads bedroom open on purpose, and as he got level with the doorway I was leaning over the bed, looking through drawers knowing my arse was pointing directly at him.

"How much?" I asked without looking back.

"How much what?" he asked back, puzzled.

"Does dad owe you?" I replied.

"Erm, £500," he answered.

"Is that all?" I laughed.

His face changed, a look of anger on his face.

"Don't mock me just because you live in a big fancy house, we don't all live in this much comfort, I need the money to pay bills," he scolded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you," I told him, "I can only find £150, Mum and Dad don't usually have cash lying around and there's no chance I could open Dad's safe."

I walked around the bed and handed him the cash, squeezing my breasts together as I did so. He took two attempts to grab the money as he was too busy staring elsewhere.

"Suppose this will have to do for now," he said angrily.

I brushed a hand across his broad chest, then across his cheek.

"You're too tense, you need to relax, It will be no good to anyone if you talk to Dad while you're this angry," I whispered.

He looked at his watch, then asked how long he would be. I told him I'd phone him and see. I walked to the other side of the room and pretended to speak to him.

"Not for a few hours yet," I said, turning to see Frank looking through Mum's clothes,

He pulled out a dress, exhaling as he pulled it out into the open.

"I love seeing your mum wearing this one," he said.

"Because she can't wear undies with it?" I giggled.

"What, really?" he laughed, "No, because it looks really good on her. She never wore underwear under this dress, wow," he continued,

I laughed at him, telling him I knew he was trying to imagine my mum naked when he remembered her wearing it. He suddenly stopped laughing.

"Wear it for me please?" he asked.

"You want me to wear this dress?" I laughed.

He nodded. I looked at him, then laughed.

"Okay, but you're going to have to turn around while I slip off this bikini and put it on," I giggled.

He groaned, then turned around. I turned my back to him, then took off the bikini top and briefs, pretending to get them stuck halfway down my thighs. I bent to push them down, then paused before slipping on the dress. I knew, from where he stood and with a particularly well-placed mirror, that he would have been able to see me getting undressed.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked," I can only pull the zip halfway up though."

"Wow," he exclaimed.

Not only was he enjoying seeing me in the dress, from his little sounds of excitement, but there was an obvious bulge in his trousers, a very promising bulge at that.

"Man you look so much like your mum it's unreal," he muttered.

I moved about, pretending I was posing as he pretended to be taking photos of me, using his hands as a mock camera. It was now or never, I took a deep breath.

"I can be my mum for you if you want, to make up for not having the money for you?" I purred.

I reached behind me and pulled the zip right down before sliding the dress off my shoulders and letting it slide to the floor. Fully naked, I stood in front of him waiting for his reaction.

"What are you doing?" he asked,

"You've wanted to fuck my mum for over twenty years now, you said I look like her back then, pretend I'm her," I whispered.

As if he needed any more persuading, or before he could change his mind, I walked over and ran my hand across his bulge, making him groan. I took his hand and placed it on my breasts, then took the other and slid it between my legs. Reaching up, I put a hand on the back of his neck and pulled him to me, putting my tongue against his as we kissed passionately.

His hands mauled at me, pulling at my nipples and two fingers sliding easily into my already-soaked pussy. I groaned as loudly as I could with our tongues grinding together. I clawed at his belt, undoing it and the buttons on his trousers, pushing them and his boxer shorts down. As he kicked them off his ankles my hand found the treasure. His cock was around eight inches long and very fat, so fat my fingers wouldn't meet as they wrapped around it. He moved his hands to remove his t-shirt quickly, then stood back.

He put his hands onto my shoulders to push me down but I knocked his hands away, kneeling all the same. Still holding his cock, I pushed it towards his stomach and licked along the underside of his shaft. I felt his cock jerk and I smiled to myself. My first go-to move in getting men to comply with my needs had been accomplished.

I ran my tongue teasingly over his scrotum, trying to suck each ball in turn into my mouth, constantly stroking slowly and squeezing when my hand reached the very tip of his cock. I pulled his cock down and slid my mouth over the first couple of inches. God it was thick, I held my mouth in place and wanked him into my mouth, enjoying the loud groans coming from his throat.

He was magnificent, and I was looking forward to fucking my first black man. I was going to ride him like there was no tomorrow, to make him lust for me in ways he wouldn't believe, and I stood up and went to push him back onto the bed.

I didn't realise what had happened as I somehow missed him. I found myself lying face down on the bed, one of his broad arms across my shoulders pinning me down, my wrists being pulled into the small of my back. I felt something on my wrists, getting tighter, but couldn't tell what it was.

I felt myself being moved off the bed, my wrists still behind me, and then I was kneeling. On the bed, I saw a robe of mums. In front of me, Frank stood, stroking his cock, pointing it towards my face. He shuffled forward, trying to push his cock into my mouth. This wasn't right, this wasn't what I'd intended, I was always in charge.

"What the fuck are you doing, wait until I tell Dad," I shouted.

"You aren't going to tell him fuck all, even if he did believe you what do you think he'd say about you fucking one of his employees eh?"

He was right, Dad would go ballistic, and he'd probably be a lot more angry with me than Franklin. My thoughts changed as Frank's cock pushed into my lips, further into my mouth than before. I gagged and went to pull his cock away, but my wrists were still behind my back. Saliva dripped from my mouth as Frank used my mouth, holding my head still while he fucked my mouth, pushing around four or five inches inside each time.

Suddenly he pulled out and I quickly found myself facing face down on the bed, my head by mum's robe, the belt missing. Now I knew what was binding my arms. I felt his weight across my back, his cock smearing its pre-cum along my lower thigh, then three fat fingers roughly pushed between my legs and he started finger fucking me. I yelped but my squelching pussy gave the game away at how excited I was. His hand was relentless, his arm a blur, and it didn't take long for him to make me cum.

My juices trickled down my thighs as he stood laughing. I felt my arms being pulled and I stood up, trying to turn but his big arms moving me easily. He pushed me up against a wall, then I felt a hand on the back of my neck. His feet kicked my legs apart, then he must have crouched as I felt the end of his cock nudging at my wet labia. His hands moved to my shoulder blades, his fingers in my armpits, and he thrust into me hard.

"Ow you fucking bastard," I squealed as all eight fat inches split me apart. Frank laughed out loud, then repeated it. Impaled on his cock, he pushed me up the wall, supporting my weight. He fucked me with long hard strokes, each thrust rubbing my nipples along the wall, each thrust making me shout out loudly. Despite the shouting, he knew how much I was enjoying it.

"You fucking want this, don't you? Tell me what you want?" Frank snarled.

"Fuck me harder you bastard," I cried out, "you think this is hurting me?"

I wanted to be back in control, and my mind was racing. One of his arms wrapped around my stomach, pulling me away from the wall slightly, the other now smacking each buttock hard, making me yelp again. Despite the pain, I pushed my hips back down to meet each thrust. Frank must have felt my body start to shake, and he stopped fucking me.

"Don't stop, make me cum again you teasing cunt," I cried out as I felt myself slung onto the bed.

Frank sat down, lifted my head and pulled my mouth down over his juice-soaked cock. He used my mouth like a Fleshlight, forcing my mouth onto him and laughing as I gagged. I was at his mercy, arms bound,

sprawled across the bed unable to move apart from foolishly kicking my legs. He pulled my mouth momentarily from him, long enough for me to speak.

"Let me ride you, I'll show you how hard I like to be fucked, how rough I like it," I blurted out.

He looked at me and smiled, easily lifting my body upwards and sitting further back on the bed. He lowered me over his stomach, lining my pussy against his cock. He smiled at me, then groaned as I slid down onto him. I rode him hard, pushing my buttocks down onto his upper thighs, feeling his balls slap against me, Hearing his groans, I bent forward as much as my bound arms would allow me, and bit his nipple, catching it in my teeth and twisting.

"Ouch you fucker," he cried out.

"Oh, it's okay for you though eh big man?"

He reached up and his big hands squeezed and pulled hard at my tits like he was kneading dough to make bread. He twisted my nipples and pulled them, watching my face screw up in a mix of pain and pleasure. He grinned, then started slapping them in turn, my skin turning cherry red with hand marks. He alternated between slapping my breasts and reaching around to slap my buttocks more.

12