Debbie: School Tales

Story Info
She uses the teachers and they use her.
5.6k words
3.81
15.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie had 3 major flaws. If you could call them flaws. She preferred to call them assets

1) She had a 38-24-36 body that she loved and knew that men loved it as well. Especially as she never wore a bra

2) She was an exhibitionist and a tease. She loved showing her body off as much and as often as possible without making it totally obvious.

3) She was highly sexed and a closet slut. She loved to be used sexually, taken if you like, as she could always say it wasn't her fault. Although to outward appearances she was always confident aloof and untouchable

I only mention this because it may go some way to explain some of the situations she finds herself in. She also has the luck to be married to a man who encourages her to express her sexual freedom whenever she wishes.

As an auction valuation officer for a London auction house Debbie had to commute to the city on a daily basis something she hated. So when her husband got the job as school caretaker and offered her a job as his assistant she readily took up his offer. Now there is nothing glamorous in being a glorified cleaner but she loved the total lack of pressure and enjoyed supervising the cleaners each day. She even had her own section to clean to add to her meagre income as well as covering for any cleaners that had time off.

Being a live on site school caretaker was a 24hour job but of course her husband could only legally work a 12 hour day so they worked in shifts. He would work 7am till 5pm and she did 5pm till all the after school clubs were finished. This would include any late evening bookings made by school clubs or things like school fetes or the school end of term dance so she could sometimes still be working after 11pm. This of course played havoc with their personal life as when she finished work he was usually asleep or too tired for much of a sex life. One of the advantages to working late shift was she didn't need to worry too much about how she dressed as most of the time there were no pupils on site so she would wear just a thong and her smock, which had a zip up and zip down. When she knew all pupils were gone she could pull the top zip down and the bottom zip up a little to keep cool. Giving the impression of wearing a low cut top with a mini skirt. The school of course was 90% glass and like a greenhouse

On a normal day her last job would be the drama hall which was a separate block from the main building It had reflective glass so nobody could see in but let all the light in to make it a light and bright work space Tuesday's and Thursday's there was an after school club so she couldn't get in till after 6pm. As she was alone her zip was usually down just below her breasts and above her knees. Sometimes of course due to all the arm movement with sweeping and mopping the zips would shift up or down, but it never worried her as she was always locked in by herself. Or so she thought.

She was just finishing work on the Tuesday of her second week when she heard a noise coming from the drama teachers office. As she spun round she saw Mr Jameson heading towards the exit.

"Sorry Debbie." He said, "I hope I didn't startle you."

"Just a little." She said, aware that her zips were exposing most of her body to some degree or other. "I thought I was alone in here."

"Oh no I don't usually leave till after you have left. But I have a meeting today."

"Oh so you have been here all the time for the last two weeks then." She said not only aware of where his eyes were but also of a slight bulge in his trousers.

"Yes sorry. I thought you knew as you never come in to clean the office."

"No sorry I didn't know I was supposed to but I will do it in future."

"Ok." He said with a smile, "I will let you get on. Goodnight."

As she watched him walk away Debbie smiled. She was pretty certain he had been spying on her through the one way glass in his office. The thought quite excited her.

One thing about Debbie was she always knew what men or teachers ogled her as she walked around the school and played up to them. It was a problem she had since she was a teenager and she used it to her benefit. And pleasure.

The following day she did the drama office and looked through the window at what Jameson could have seen. The conclusion was probably anything that may have been on display. When Thursday came around she had worked herself up to a pitch knowing that she was going to tease him terribly.

As she entered the drama room she locked herself in as usual. Her bottom zip was undone just enough to hide her pussy but her top zip was down to her navel. She started off furthest away from the office, bending down and over as much as possible, always facing the office. Once the main room was done she opened the office door and leaned in, tits on full display.

"Ok to do in here?" She asked.

"Err, yes of course." he said pushing back on his chair.

She knew what he wanted and duly obliged. Her pussy was throbbing and she knew she was wet. She bent over and reached under the desk for the rubbish bin and then turning her back to him bent over and emptied it into a black rubbish bag. By the time the bin was replaced he was already hard. Just above his head was a display cabinet with several trophies in so she reached up and one by one took them out and cleaned them off. Each time she reached up he had a full view of her thong covered pussy, and she knew he could smell her arousal. Then she turned and slowly dusted off his desk, her bum only a foot from his face. She dropped his pen on the floor in front of him and bent down to pick it up, lingering as she raised her head and looked into his eyes, which of course were firmly glued to her tits which were almost totally on show.

"Nice." She said

"err sorry." He stammered.

"The pen." She smiled, still crouched down. "An old Parker isn't it?"

"Err yes. Yes it was my grandfather's" He reached out for it.

Debbie stood up and stepped forward slightly to hand it to him. His hand was only an inch from her pussy now giving him a choice of what to go for. She smiled at him as he looked up, his hand frozen. His courage gave out and he took the pen.

"Ok well that's me all done for the night. If you have finished with me I will be off." She said smiling.

"Er yes it all looks fine thank you."

"Well if you ever want anything just take it."

""Pardon." He said obviously shocked.

"You heard." She smiled and turned, leaving him with a throbbing hard on. And herself with a throbbing pussy. When she told her husband what happened he said, "Jameson must be an idiot to pass up such a chance."

"Not for long though. He wont survive next week that's for sure."

Before the Tuesday arrived she saw Jameson several times around the school and he couldn't keep his eyes off her. Once she winked at him as he eyed her up and he went bright red. Tuesday arrived and she had decided to give him a special treat, no thong. As she entered the drama room she made a noise as she entered knowing it would draw his attention. Then she slowly undid her top zip down to her waist and the bottom zip pulled up enough to show off her naked pussy when she walked. She did the same routine as before ending up outside his office. She had no doubt whatsoever he had seen all she had to offer and this was confirmed as she walked into his office.

The bulge in his trousers was huge. Debbie could feel the butterflies in her stomach. It was always like this. Her head regretting the situation that she had got herself into but her body and subconscious egging her on.

"Anything special I can do for you today Mr Jameson?"

"err...eerrr...No Debbie, thank you."

"Well if you see anything you want just help yourself. I like to keep you teachers happy. Whatever it takes." At this point she crouched down to get the waste bin. She heard his intake of breath as he saw her naked shaved pussy for the first time. Then

once again she reached up to dust the display cabinet. His eyes were glued to her wet hole and his breathing was erratic. She turned and bent over the desk, taking way too long to dust it.

It was just too much. "You fucking bitch." He said, pushing her down on the desk with one hand while the other undid his trousers. He rammed his cock into her wet eager pussy as she gripped the far edge of the desk. The second he impaled her she was moaning with pleasure. "You're a fucking whore. I am a happily married man." he said between thrusts into her throbbing cunt.

It couldn't have taken more than a minute before they both moaned in orgasm. She felt his hot semen pump into her as her cunt gripped his cock. She squeezed every last drop out of him.

"Oh my God." He moaned as he flopped back in his chair.

Debbie stood up slowly. "You took what was offered." She said softly, "And you can take it anytime you want."

"No!" he said, angrily. "This will never happen again."

"If you say so." Debbie replied, picking up her things and walking out the office. She was on a high when she got home.

"I take it you finally got what you wanted." Mike said

She didn't say a word. She fell to her knees and took his cock out, which was of course very hard, and she took it deep into her throat. She slid it back out and looking up at him she said, "I've been a bad girl. I think I need to be punished."

In this position Mike knew what she wanted so he took hold of her hair and rammed his cock deep into her throat. He was not nice about it, in fact he was rampant as he fucked her face as hard as he could and then as his orgasm hit he pulled out and splashed his sticky mess all over her face. But this was not enough. As she gasped for air, pulling her by the hair, he threw her over the arm of a chair and rammed his still erect cock into her arse.

She screamed in pain and almost immediately went into convulsive orgasm. He raped her arse till he released another load of his juice into her bum hole. Then he turned her round and rammed back into her mouth. "Clean me up you dirty slut."

She didn't object, she didn't fight. She deserved this for what she had done and she knew that whatever it may seem like to anyone else it was a situation that they both thoroughly enjoyed. Mike pulled his cock from her mouth, causing her to lose balance. He walked into the garden and sat in the sun chair. He knew that for the next couple of days nobody, not even he, would get near her for any form of sex. This was her punishment to herself, her penance because however guilty she may have felt, her body cried out to be used again. But till the urge became unbearable she would keep herself to herself and she would be a good housewife. Cooking and cleaning for her man who she loved so much and who accepted her for what she was.

She saw Jameson on Friday in school but he couldn't look at her and the day passed without incident as did Saturday. Sunday Mike was helping the caretaker at another school in town to do some urgent floor repairs and would be out all day so Debbie had to clean out the changing rooms after the Sunday league rugby match which was usually finished by 11.30am.

Just after midday and with her music playing through her earphones she walked into the men's changing room to start the clean up. As she was on her own in the building she was dressed in thin wrap round top micro mini skirt and panties.

The changing room was split down the middle by a wall with a bench running around it. That allowed students to change either side of the wall and the shower was accessible from either side, like an in and out entrance. She could see by the steam coming from the shower area that someone had left the water running so she walked into the steam filled area straight into a naked man, totally naked taking a shower, in fact there were two of them.

"Fuck." She said and turned to leave only to run straight into another naked body that must have been behind the wall and hear her walk in. "Shit fuck." She swore in panic, "Sorry guys I will come back later." she said, trying to push past the man who had moved in behind her. She pulled her arms in front of her to create a barrier between herself and this naked, masculine man, for these were men, not students.

"That's alright darlin, we don't mind if you want to shower with us do we boys?" Close up man said, stepping forward and making her move back and closer to the steaming water. She could feel his erection pushing against her stomach for this man was over six feet tall

"No. No I have just come to clean up. I can come back." Despite the fear that she undoubtedly felt she could feel herself getting wet, aroused and wet. She had often wondered what would happen if she ever walked into the male changing room and it was still occupied, but never ever thought it would happen.

Suddenly she felt a tug behind her and her wrap around top, which was only secured by a lace, suddenly fell loose, exposing some but not all of her breasts. Her hands shot up to keep the top closed and at the same instant she was again pushed back into the shower and onto another naked, masculine male body with what seemed like a huge erection that brushed against her back. She felt the zip to her skirt being undone and now had a dilemma. Did she grab her skirt and leave her tits unprotected or did she let the skirt go and only have her thong to protect her lower regions.

As the skirt dropped she bent slightly to make a grab for it and felt a hand on her head pushing her further down, onto her knees. In front of her face was a huge throbbing cock, and then two and then three. With one hand on her skirt and one holding her top together she knew she was lost. The pounding in her pussy didn't help at all as it was screaming to be used. For now her head was in control. She kept her mouth shut as a huge cock moved closer and brushed her lips. Suddenly someone walked into the changing room. The men stepped back and Debbie slowly stood up.

Mike popped his head around the corner, taking in the scene. He looked at Debbie, "Everything ok" He asked

This was Debbie's chance to get away, or not. She paused not sure what to do, or say then without even realising it she said, "Yes everything is fine. These gentlemen were abouts to show me their rugby moves."

There was an audible sigh of relief from everyone." Ok well I just dropped by to pick up my wrench. I will lock the outer doors and leave you to it. Make sure she gets home safely." He said. Looking at each of them in turn.

"Yes. We will" They chorused. Mike turned and left them to it. He knew the three guys as he had seen them several times before. They were decent enough guys and he knew Debbie would be safe with them. He also knew she was about to fulfil one of her all time fantasies. To have three cocks inside her all at the same time.

As Mike left the three looked at each other somewhat shocked. Then they all jumped at Debbie who in two seconds flat was totally naked.

"Whoa." She said pushing them off her, "There is no way I'm fucking you three on a cold hard tiled floor. Lets go down to the store room."

From the changing rooms you needed to go down a flight of stairs to access the gym. Just off the gym was the store room where all the rubber mats were kept. The guys took half a dozen of these and spread them on the floor in a large square. Once done they looked at Debbie.

She threw her arms up and said, "Ok come and get me." All fear of what would happen had gone and now her body was in full control.

They moved towards her and while one dropped to his knees and kissed her naval moving down the other two softly squeezed and sucked on her nipples. Almost immediately her legs began to buckle and they lowered her to the makeshift bed.

While two of them kissed and sucked on her nipples the other spread her legs and started licking her wet pussy hole finding her engorged clit with ease. Then a huge erection brushed at her mouth and she eagerly took it into her hand and guided it deep into her mouth. She looked into the guys eyes and then lifted her head taking him deep into her throat until his balls brushed her chin.

"Oh fuck she has taken the whole thing in her throat." He said, smiling hugely.

At this another cock appeared before her eyes so she took the first one into her hand and rubbed it up and down as the second one slowly entered her mouth and then deep into her throat. For the next few minutes she alternated between the two, always making sure her hands were filled at all times and her mouth worked it's magic between them. The mouth at her clit was also now accompanied by several fingers fucking her pussy and she started to thrash as her own orgasm approached. Then she felt her buttocks being raised and what felt like a beany bag pushed under her. The a rock hard cock slid into her pulsing pussy and her orgasm hit her hard, shaking her from head to foot and almost chocking her on the cock that was in her mouth. She pulled it clear and rapidly wanked them both as she screamed in ecstatic orgasm. All three guys moaned loudly and suddenly a jet of sticky come splashed into her face and mouth from one side, soon joined by the cock from the other side splashing his juices to mix with what was already in her mouth and face. The third cock rammed a final huge thrust into her pussy and shot it's load, filling her sopping wet pussy to the max.

Debbie was lost in her orgasm when she was lifted onto a huge cock, sighing as she felt the penetration and then a moment later she felt one tapping at her anus. She pushed back on it to say it was ok and moment later it was in her. She opened her eyes and through the haze of orgasm she saw the final cock aiming at her mouth she opened up and took it willingly deep into her throat. She had dreamt of this scenario many times but never believed she would ever feel the thrill of three hole penetration.

They fucked her mercilessly. Through orgasm after orgasm she gave herself to them until one after the other they once again filled her holes full of there hot slimy juice. Finally they all collapsed in a pile on the floor.

After a while Debbie said, "Fuck me. I'm coming here again."

They all laughed and started chattering all at once. "Whoa whao." Debbie said trying to listen to all the questions. "No my husband doesn't mind. Yes I love being fucked by fit young men. No I have never fucked three guys at once before and yes I will do it again. Not sure when as I think I will need a month off to recover from those monsters you have. How the fuck do you walk round with them day after day." Again raucous laughter.

"Well I hate to say it but I have to get dressed and home or I will be in trouble." One of them said. The other two mumbled agreement and we all headed to the showers. There of course was a bit of play but no more than that as they all had things to do. Debbie let them out and then finished her work before going home and falling asleep in the armchair.

When Mike got home he gave her a nudge and handed her a cup of coffee. "Everything ok?" He asked

"Mmmm" She sighed, "Wonderful" She sat up and sipped at the coffee. "What time is it?"

"Just after three." He replied

"You can say that again." she joked, "I was knackered."

They made love several times through the day. But no punishment as Mike had given his permission by leaving her there with them.

Monday came around and as Debbie went into work Mr Bowles the deputy head said, "The Mr Thomas would like to see you once you have finished work. He will be in his office till late so no hurry." Mr Thomas was the headmaster of the school. She had seen him many times but not spoken to him a great deal as he was rarely in school during the day.

Monday was Mike's day off so I thought he needed to see me about work and thought no more of it. I finished my usual chores and locked the doors once the cleaners had left. Then made my way to the office where Mr Bowles and Mr Thomas were chatting.

12