Debbie the Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went around the desk and stood between the Senior Partner's legs. She undid his belt and slid his pants down. His cock was hard.

"What a legacy for a rich and powerful man."

She eased her pussy onto his shaft.

"Have you ever fucked a pregnant woman, Rodger?"

Nobody called him by his first name. Most employees didn't even know his first name.

"Fucked a woman knowing another man had already planted his seed. Knowing you are taking his place. Cuckolding him."

She leaned forward and quietly said "Have you ever sucked a pregnant woman's swollen tits? Drank the milk that flows from them?"

She put his hands on her small tits and began bouncing on his cock.

"Why don't you try it, Rodger? Why don't you fuck me and make me pregnant? I'm fertile right now."

She bent down and gently kissed him.

"Cancel your appointments and we can fuck all day. Fuck in your soundproof room. Fuck on your couch. Fuck on your desk."

She smiled, a smile with a touch of wickedness. She was still using The Voice.

"Stephanie could watch. She could watch you fuck me. Watch your cock go deep inside. Watch you plant your seed in me. If you wanted, Stephanie and I could fuck each other. Play with our wet pussies in front of you."

The Senior Partner smiled. "I think you are going to go far in this firm." He sucked her tit into his mouth and bit her nipple. She yelped and sighed.

He thrust his cock into her pussy. He wanted his seed deep inside. He wanted to be the first to get her pregnant. It was going to feel so good to get her pregnant.

He thrust hard and deep and fast. Rodger felt the tension build in his cock. He went faster and exploded inside the tiny girl. He shot his cum and more cum. And more cum. More than he had shot in years. He leaned back in his chair, spent for the moment.

Debbie laid on her back on her desk. She raised her hips.

"To help your seed stay in," she explained. She looked at the Executive Assistant still rubbing her pussy. The woman's blouse was partly open.

"Stephanie, why don't you get naked? Let Rodger suck your tits. Let him finger your ass. I'm sure he would like that." There was The Voice again.

Stephanie nodded. Suddenly, she wanted to get naked. She wanted to get her tits sucked. She wanted the Senior Partner to finger her ass. Stephanie knew it would feel so good, so much better than sex with anyone else.

Rodger was quickly getting another erection. He had never touched his Executive Assistant in a sexual way before. It seemed inappropriate somehow. The thought of breaking that unspoken taboo aroused the Senior Partner.

"Ready to fuck again, Rodger? Ready to put more of your seed in me. Then we can go to lunch. Let you build up a new supply for this afternoon."

Stephanie was now next to the big chair getting her tits sucked. Rodger's hand was under her ass, thrusting upward. The Executive Assistant was moaning with pleasure.

Debbie continued to use The Voice.

"We won't wear any underwear, Rodger. You can finger us under the table. Keep us wet Have you ever fingered a woman in public before? It takes a special man to do that."

Debbie was bouncing on his cock again. She had her back to him. He was pinching her nipples. He came a second time. A small amount of cum.

Debbie got on her back again. She grabbed some pages from a case file lying on the desk and crumpled them into a ball She stuffed the paper deep inside her.

"Not the best solution but it'll keep your cum from leaking out. I want it all in me. Getting me pregnant." She kissed the man and patted his cheek.

They went to lunch. Debbie suggested Stephanie leave her jacket and bra behind so everyone could watch her breasts sway. Stephanie felt so powerful walking down the street with men gawking as her breasts swung back and forth. She could ask them to do anything and they would obey. Stephanie had always lusted after power.

Rodger fingered both women under the table cloth during lunch. He felt special, part of an elite few who would try something so daring.

In the afternoon, Debbie got fucked two more times and suggested Stephanie eat Rodger's ass and suck his balls.

It wasn't until later that Stephanie wondered how Debbie had gotten her and the Senior Partner to agree so easily. It was something in her voice. Something that made you want to agree. Something that made you feel very, very good afterward.

Stephanie thought, "I'm not going to let myself be used by any lowly intern. That isn't how things work. I'll teach her."

Almost immediately she had second thoughts. "But it did feel good walking down the street with my tits swaying and bouncing. All those men gawking at me, willing to do whatever I asked. The women too."

Her fingers went inside her pussy.

"And when the Senior Partner fingered my ass. Oh my god, I came right on his hand!"

She was rubbing herself hard and fast, She was panting.

"I'll go along with it as long as I'm having fun. After all, she's just the flavor of the month. The Senior Partner will tire of her in a few weeks and she'll be gone."

Stephanie screamed and thrashed on her bed as her orgasm peaked. She hadn't masturbated to such an intense orgasm in years. For that kind of orgasm, Stephanie was happy to play along with the intern's games.

Debbie saw Rodger an hour a day for the rest of the week. Then, for the next four weeks, Rodger was unavailable. The Senior Partner was a busy man running a Very Important Law Firm.

Debbie continued her regular duties as an intern. She did her job well and Stephanie grew to appreciate her talents. Stephanie especially appreciated Debbie's talented tongue.

The Executive Assistant would be a little sorry when the Senior Partner got tired of the girl and let her go.

Debbie wasn't as ruthless as Stephanie but she had a good head on her shoulders. She knew how to research and plan and make things happen. Like getting the intern job. Like fucking Rodger.

To the rest of the office, Stephanie seemed like a cold-hearted bitch. Which she was. But Debbie unexpectedly found herself liking the woman. A lot.

It was obvious that Stephanie liked to control other people. Making Debbie hide under the desk, the voyeur's urinal, the way she bossed around other employees.

Debbie saw something less obvious. Stephanie liked to be controlled too, at least sexually. She wanted to be told what to do. If it was a little degrading, so much the better.

Debbie decided she could to use The Voice to build a relationship with Stephanie. She understood the danger that was involved with that plan. If Stephanie felt threatened at work or in any way, she would reject The Voice and drop kick Debbie out on the street.

While Rodger was busy being the Senior Partner and unavailable for sex, Debbie would have fun with Stephanie. Maybe she could become the Executive Assistant's Assistant. Or become her fuck buddy. Debbie was flexible with her goals.

When Debbie went to the urn to pee, she used The Voice to suggest the older woman come closer to watch. The first time Stephanie knelt on the floor in front of the urn and watched intently. The second time she knelt, Stephanie opened her blouse and played with her breast. The third time, the Executive Assistant fingered herself as she watched.

After Debbie used the bidet to clean herself, she used The Voice to suggest that they should 'relax' on the couch. Stephanie understood the game. She would play along even without The Voice.

Stephanie made Debbie strip. Then she made the intern remove all of Stephanie's clothes. Stephanie lay on the couch and opened her legs. Debbie laid on top, with her head by the older woman's pussy.

They licked and fingered each other until they both had orgasmed. They each sucked up the cum and then changed position so they could swap the fluid back and forth in their mouths. Stephanie always had the last word.

"Swallow."

And Debbie would swallow the mixture of cum and saliva with a smile.

Stephanie looked forward to Debbie peeing in the urn. The sex afterward was the best she had had in years. She knew the intern was playing her but she didn't mind. It felt so damn good!

"Maybe I can talk Senior Partner into letting me have Debbie as my own personal plaything after he gets tired of her," she thought. "I wonder if Debbie would be willing to use her magic voice to persuade him."

Week six came. Rodger was finally free again. Debbie walked into his office at the appointed hour and put an unopened pregnancy test on his desk. "Time to see if you got me pregnant." Debbie already knew the answer.

She went to the bathroom and peed on the stick while Rodger watched. It turned pink. She was pregnant.

She led Rodger back to his desk chair and slid down his pants. She lifted her skirt and eased her recently shaven pussy onto his cock.

Slowly bouncing up and down Debbie said "There's something I didn't tell you, Rodger. Something that makes this extra special."

He looked at her questioningly. Debbie switched to The Voice. She wanted this to go well.

"Twenty years ago you were Senior Partner at a law firm in Chicago. You fucked an intern, just like you fucked me. She got pregnant, just like me. You said you would get her a good job and a nice stipend, just like you told me. You kept your word to the woman."

Rodger nodded vaguely. He had fucked a lot of interns over the years.

"She had a baby girl, Rodger. Raised her right, got her a good education." She paused.

"That baby girl was me, Rodger. You've been fucking your own daughter. You've gotten your own daughter pregnant." Rodger looked stunned.

"I've been waiting years for this, Rodger. To meet my father. To fuck my father. To have my father's baby."

Rodger's face hardened. "So now what? You blackmail me? You want money? You want to move in with me?"

Debbie smiled. "Nope. I got what I wanted. Your baby." She took off her blouse and put his hands on her tits.

She kissed her father. "The deal's the same. Almost. I'll be your marketing bitch and your recruiting bitch. I'll be your personal bitch." He waited.

"But now, every time I fuck and win you a client or get you a new hotshot lawyer, you also get to be a proud Papa knowing your daughter did that. For you."

She kissed his neck. "When my belly is swollen with this child, you get to be the one to fuck me. When my tits are full of milk, you get to be the one to drink it."

She looked him in the eye. "I'm not mad at you, Rodger. I don't want revenge or money or power. I just want to make my daddy happy."

Debbie was clenching her pussy tight around her father's cock. He felt the tension building. Rodger knew he was going to explode inside his daughter's pussy. He wished she wasn't already pregnant so he could make her pregnant.

"I am happy," he said. For the first time, he initiated a kiss.

Debbie smiled as she felt him cum. She knew her daddy was going to be very, very happy giving her lots of babies. The Voice would make sure of that.

12