Debbie - The Office Temp Pt. 02

Story Info
Deb keeps her promise & Julie learns she made a mistake.
6.7k words
4.59
5.1k
3
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie left Ron's shop 20 minutes later with a satisfied smile. She and Ron agreed to a price of $1000, plus expenses. With everything he would need to get, that was going to be a pretty penny. She gave him $250 in cash as a down payment. Non refundable of course. She would pay the rest, if that bitch Julie showed up to work in the morning. If she did show, she was going to regret it for the rest of her life. Which might not be too long. Debbie hoped that she would show. Even if she didn't, Deb thought she may still follow through. "That bitch fucked with the wrong girl." she said out loud to no one. She chuckled, and lit up a cigarette.

Debbie decided to cover her tracks a bit. She called her mom Betty, and she answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hi Sweetie! How are you?" Betty asked, and she could hear her mother audibly exhaling her cigarette, and then coughed a bit.

"Not so great, but getting better." she said as she also exhaled.

"What's wrong?" Betty asked.

Debbie explained the situation to her, and was only interrupted a few times with questions. Betty was understandably upset, but she agreed to cover for her if I decided to call and check on her.

"If things go well, I'll only need you to cover me for a day or two. I'll be... busy." Debbie said with a smile.

"Are you sure you want to go that far though?" Betty asked. "It's a bit... extreme."

Debbie laughed, and said "I want to make sure she never fucks with me, or anyone else, ever again. If she shows up tomorrow, her life will never be the same."

Betty laughed a little. "Well if you do go through with this, she won't be capable. Trust me, I know. Remind me never to get on your bad side."

Debbie laughed. "I love you Mom. I'll be in touch. Thank you!"

Betty said "I love you too, Dear. Good luck!" and hung up.

Then she called her boss, and told him she needed a few days off. She was having a personal problem with the family. He told her to take as long as she needed. She loved her boss. He was a great guy. She thanked him, and hung up.

She drove home, and when she came inside, she put on her sad face again. She said to me "Mom and Dad are ok with me staying with them for a bit. I'll pack a few things in the morning. Tell that bitch I'll get the rest as soon as I can. I can't do it all in one day. Hopefully when she comes here, she won't be too much trouble!" knowing full well that she was never stepping foot in this house again.

I started getting a bit upset. "I don't want that bitch to come here!" I said as she lit up a cigarette. "This is our home. Not hers!"

Debbie gave a small smile. "Don't worry Baby. We'll figure something out." knowing that her plan was going to move forward, if Julie showed up at the office in the morning.

"I hope so." I said with a small smile.

"Come here, and kiss me." she told me. She took a long drag as I approached her, and exhaled slowly in to my waiting mouth. I took her smoke in my lungs as deep as I could, and held it. She smiled, and drove her tongue in my mouth deep. I started getting hard, and rubbed my cock against her. With her free hand she reached down, and started rubbing it through my jeans. She never fails to arouse me. Even when I'm upset.

She pulled back, and stared into my eyes as she undid my belt and pants. When my pants dropped, so did she. She took me in all the way down, and proceeded to go up and down quickly. No teasing. No denial. It was as if she was seeing how fast she could make me cum. I tried to pull away, but she grabbed my ass, and pulled me in tight. I finally relaxed, and let her do her thing. She didn't even pause to take a drag of her cigarette, which was not like her at all. If she was trying to set a record, she succeeded. It took less than two minutes until I was dumping my load down her throat. She backed off, and took a drag. She exhaled as she stood up, and gave me a devious smile.

"What was that?!" I asked. "You've never done that before!"

"I just wanted you to feel good fast Baby." she said. "You needed it."

I couldn't really argue. "That was incredible! Thank you. I love you." I said with a smile.

"That's better. I love you too. More than anything. We'll get through this." she said with her own smile.

The next morning, Deb packed an overnight bag with a change of clothes, and her toiletries. She hugged me hard, and said she would talk to me later. She was going to take her stuff to her parents house. She told me that she took a few days off from work. I told her I couldn't blame her. I wish I could have done the same. She left the house a few minutes before me. I finished getting ready, and took off for work.

Debbie headed for my office, unbeknownst to me. She parked across the street where she knew that I wouldn't see her. When I got there, Julie was waiting at the front door, along with the other two people working that morning. I cringed when I saw her. They all three were smoking, and talking. I got out slowly, and headed for the door.

When I got close enough, everyone smiled, and said good morning. Including Julie. She had a big smile on her face. I wanted so bad to smack it off of her. I gave her a brief smile, and unlocked the door. We headed in for what I knew was going to be a very, very long day.

Debbie, in the meantime, saw her pull in a few minutes before I got there. She lit up, and took a long, deep drag. The second Julie got out of her car, Debbie exhaled slowly, smiled, and said out loud "You lose bitch." She had her phone in her hand before Julie even had her door closed. She dialed the number that was programmed in last night by Ron.

He answered on the first ring "Yeah." was all he said.

Debbie replied "She showed up."

Ron laughed a little. "You ready to be on the other end this time?"

"Definitely." she replied. "When should I come by?"

"Depends on when I can get her. Don't worry. It'll be probably be sometime this morning. My guys are already there. The second she goes outside alone, we'll get her.

Debbie looked around. "I don't see anyone." she said.

"If you did see anyone, then my guys wouldn't be doing their job right." he said with a chuckle. "Don't worry. They're there. I'll text you once it's done. Bring $1500., and we'll be square." Ron told her. He didn't wait for an answer, and hung up.

She smiled, and took another long drag as she saw me pull in. She exhaled, and decided she had some time to kill. "Think I'll get a mani/pedi." she said out loud, and laughed. "I've got to stop talking to myself out loud, or they're gonna put me away!" she said out loud again. She laughed again. Maybe she was riding the crazy train a little, but she was enjoying the ride.

Julie walked into my office within two minutes of us being there. "Good morning lover." she said with a sexy voice.

I looked up at her, and gave her a wolfish grin "Good morning Fuck Face."

She practically lunged at me "You better watch your mouth asshole. I can still fuck up your life with just a push of a button." she said in a very low, seething voice. I got a little scared.

"Sorry." I said, and quickly lost my grin.

"Don't let it happen again." she replied as she stood back up. "Did the whore leave?

"She took a few things this morning. She asked for you to be patient. She'll get the rest of her things as soon as possible. Ok?" I asked.

Julie thought it over. "I suppose I could give her until tomorrow to get the rest of her shit out." she said with a laugh.

"Look, she agreed to your terms. Give her a few days. Ok?" I asked.

"I suppose so." she relented. "No later than Friday though."

"Thank you." I said.

"Anything for you lover." she said. "I'm stepping out back for a cigarette. Care to join me?"

I looked at the clock on the wall. "We've only been here 5 minutes. I'm good, thanks."

She shrugged, and walked out the back door. I didn't know it at the time, but that was the last time I would ever see her again.

Julie stepped out back into the alley, opened her purse, and pulled out her cigarettes. She put one in her mouth, and was almost ready to light it, when a hand reached around her, knocking the cigarette out of her mouth, and covered her face with a wet cloth. She struggled only for a moment, as the chloroform made her pass out. The man carried her to a van parked about 20 feet away, where another man was waiting in the back. She was tossed unceremoniously into the back of the van where the second man secured her arms behind her with zip ties, and shoved a handkerchief into her mouth.

The first man got in the driver's seat, and texted Ron "It's done." He started the van, and drove off. All of this took place in just under a minute.

Debbie had just pulled into the parking lot of the nail salon when Ron texted her "Got it." Her eyes went wide.

"Fuck! That was quick!" Deb said out loud, and once again laughed. She texted back "Be there in 30 minutes." She looked at the salon, and heaved a sigh. That was going to have to wait.

Ron texted back "Make it 90. Went quicker than anticipated. I still have some prep to do."

Debbie smiled, and sent the thumbs up emoji. Guess there was time after all. She got out of her car, and walked with a light step into the salon.

15 minutes later, Julie still hadn't come back in from her smoke break. She's going to milk this for all it's worth I thought to myself. I sighed, and got up to go get her. I opened the back door, and she was nowhere to be found. I looked around, and thought that was odd. As I turned to walk back in, I happened to glance down, and saw a broken cigarette laying on the ground. I bent over, and noticed it was her brand. I picked it up, and looked around again before heading back inside.

An hour later Debbie headed to the bank. She tried to withdraw $1500., but she only had $1200. in her account. "Fuck!" she said out loud. This time she didn't laugh. She hoped that maybe Ron would cut her a little slack, and take the rest on Friday, which was payday.

She was a bit nervous as she drove over to his shop. She wasn't sure quite what to expect, or what his reaction would be, when she told him she was a little short. She hoped for the best.

She pulled in the parking lot, nervously smoking her cigarette, taking several double pumps, and exhaling quickly. She flicked the used butt out the cracked window, and was just about to get out of her car, when she saw me calling her. She took a deep breath, and answered.

"Hey Baby. What's up? How are things going with the bitch?" she asked me.

"Well... that's the thing. She showed up, and 5 minutes later she left! That was an hour and a half ago! I don't know what the hell happened! I'm not complaining. Maybe she changed her mind about the whole thing?" I said to her.

Debbie smiled. "I don't know. That's weird though! I think to play it safe though, I should still stay at my parents for a few days. If we haven't heard from her by Thursday or Friday, we'll assume she decided to back off, and I'll come home."

I had a thought "Hold on a sec." I said to her. I walked to the front, and looked out in the parking lot. Her car was still there. That's odd I thought to myself. I walked back to the office, and picked the phone back up. "Her car is still here!"

Debbie froze. "Wow, that's weird." she said nervously. She'd have to ask Ron about that. They needed to get Julie's car out of there, and quick. "I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe she went to the diner or something. Who knows?" She started sweating a bit. "Look Sweetie. I need to get going. I have some errands to run. I'll talk to you later today." she said, and hung up.

I stared at my phone. She didn't tell me she loved me. I guess with all the stress, she forgot.

Deb closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She opened them a moment later, and got out of her car. She went to the side entrance to avoid the shop, and walked up the steps to Ron's apartment per his instructions. The door was unlocked, and she walked in. For a complete piece of shit, he had a beautiful apartment. She sighed at the sight of it, and walked down to the master bedroom. That's where the entrance was to his... play room. She paused a moment, and took another deep breath, before knocking on the door.

A moment later she heard the door being unlocked, and it was opened by someone she didn't recognize.

"You Debbie?" the man asked. She nodded. He opened the door further, and let her in. When she walked in, she saw how she must have looked a few months earlier. Julie was stark naked, and chained to the wall. Debbie smiled at the sight. It looked like Ron had already started doing some work on her. He was sitting in a chair in front of her with his magic wand in his hand. There was another man sitting on the couch drinking a coffee, and smoking. She assumed these were Ron's guys.

Julie looked up, saw Debbie, and her look of anger and fear made Debbie laugh.

"You're just in time." Ron said with a smile. "I just started a moment ago. Sorry I didn't wait, but this bitch is a lot feistier than you were." He turned his face towards Deb, and there were two scratch marks on his cheek with a little bit of blood that was drying. "I figured I needed to bring her down a notch."

"I should have known it was you, you fucking whore." Julie spat out. "You're little boyfriend is fucked! That video is set to go out to quite a few people, including the owner of the company, and a few interested parties on the internet if I don't send a code every 24 hours. And only I know where the video is stored." she gave Debbie an evil grin.

Deb walked up to her, smiled, and smacked that grin off her face as hard as she possibly could, It almost knocked her out. "That's where you're wrong bitch. You told me yourself exactly where the video is. On your own computer. That was pretty fucking stupid."

Julie looked at her with a dazed expression, and smiled slightly. Her left cheek was becoming beet red, and started swelling. "But you don't know where my laptop is, now do you...whore. If I haven't sent the code by 5pm, that video goes out."

Deb assumed it was a desk computer sitting in her apartment. Now who's the stupid one she thought to herself. She composed herself a little. "You'd better either give me the code, or tell me where the laptop is, or it's going to go very bad for you. This is just the beginning." She looked at her watch. "It's not even 10:30 yet. I think you'll tell us in plenty of time."

"Ha! Think again!" Julie said with venom in her voice.

Debbie looked at Ron. "I think she might need some persuasion." Ron smiled at her, and turned the magic wand back on. Julie got a scared look on her face, and started begging Ron not to put it on her again. Debbie started getting wet. She was getting turned on by her fear. She looked at Julie, and said to Ron "Do it." and Ron held it to Julie's clit as she screamed out. Debbie started squirming. This was fucking hot.

20 minutes, and two orgasms later, Ron took a smoke break. Julie was sweating. "Please I need a cigarette." she begged him. He looked at Deb, and she smiled.

"No." she said, and started laughing. She pulled out her cigarettes, and lit one up inches from Julie's face. After she took a deep drag, she exhaled slowly in her face. "Mmm, doesn't that smell good?" she said, as she teased Julie. "Don't you wish you could take a long, deep drag?" Deb laughed a little, and put her cheek on Julie's as she took another long drag. The cigarette was only an inch or two away from Julie's hungry mouth. She exhaled slowly in her face again, licked Julie's lips a little, and then put the end of her cigarette on the tip of Julie's left nipple. Not hard, but enough to burn just a little. Julie screamed out more in terror than from pain. She did it again on her right nipple. Debbie smiled, and lightly rubbed the end of her cigarette along the underside of each breast, and Julie stared squirming from the heat of it. She would repeat this a few more times, back and forth before her cigarette was done. "Was that good for you?" Debbie asked her with a laugh.

"Damn girl." Ron said, and started laughing. "I need to add that to my little bag of tricks."

Debbie smiled at him. "Glad you didn't think to do that when I was in her spot. You really worked me over." she said with a chuckle.

Ron's face darkened a little, and then said "When Al hired me, he let you off easy. It could have been a lot worse. He just wanted to teach you a lesson. You want the deluxe package for this one." he looked over at Julie, and then back to Deb. He lowered his voice so Julie couldn't hear him "The next step is where I start causing permanent damage. Before I go on, I'm gonna need the rest of that cash."

Debbie looked at him "About that." she started. Ron's eyebrows raised a little. "I thought I had enough, but I'm $300 short. Is it ok for me to bring it Friday?"

Ron glared at her, and raised his voice a little "This isn't a fucking charity. We had a deal. If you can't pay the full amount, then I don't do the deluxe package. I'll still basically do to her what I did to you, but not everything else that you want."

Debbie thought for a moment. She really wanted Julie to suffer. And not just for a little while like she did. But for the rest of her life.

"How about I pay you another way." she said with a little smile, and pulled out another cigarette.

Ron smiled a little as well. "I think we can arrange something. My boys and I could use a little stress relief."

"Like I said, you're a fucking whore." Julie said with a smile. This time Ron smacked her, and Debbie laughed a little.

Debbie replied "It's worth it to me. You have no idea how bad it's going to be for you." She walked up to her, and got to within an inch of her face. "I'm going to destroy you." she said with an evil smile. Julie got a scared look. Debbie stepped back, and lit up the cigarette she pulled out a moment ago.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" Julie asked. "I don't think you have the balls."

Debbie continued to give Julie her evil smile, then took a deep drag, and exhaled in her face again. "No, I'm not going to kill you, but you're going to wish I had. The first thing I'm gonna do, is fuck Ron and his friends while you enjoy the show. Then... I'm going to turn you into a whore. A cheap, junkie whore. Ron is going to pump you full of drugs, and not the lightweight shit either. I'm talking the big one. Heroin. I think he has some other goodies to hook you on as well, and hopefully he'll show me how to administer them, so I can fill you up too." She looked at Ron, and he smiled at her as he nodded.

He said "I have some crack also. Don't worry. I'm gonna show you what to do, so you can give both of them to her." He looked at Julie "And you need to learn as well. You're gonna have to know, so you can keep yourself fucked up, and not overdose. Don't look so scared. You're gonna love it." and he smiled at her.

Debbie smiled and continued "After today, all you're going to care about is when you're gonna get your next fix, and trick. Doesn't that sound like fun? I'm looking forward to seeing you beg for a needle in your arm. Mmm, I'm getting wet thinking about it."

Debbie had a crazed look in her eye, and she didn't know it at the time, but she had been rubbing her pussy through her pants for the last couple of minutes. She realized what she had been doing, and pulled her hand away. She took a double pump drag, held it for a moment, and exhaled slowly into Julie's face again.

She then said to Julie "Ron has few friends he's bringing over later, to show you how your new life is going to be. You're going to love it. So am I."

The look of horror on Julie's face made Debbie even wetter. "You're crazy! You can't be serious?! You're doing all this just because I tried to steal your worthless boyfriend?"

Deb looked at her with no expression. She took a long drag, and exhaled "I probably am crazy, but you don't seem to understand. It's more than that. You tried to come between us. Break us up. Threatened his job, and his livelihood. You should have seen him last night. It was awful. And pathetic. I never want him to see him that way again. You almost broke him, and hurt him more than I ever could. You're a heartless bitch. Sure I fuck around, but Bob encourages it. He loves it, and he loves me! He is everything to me, and I'm everything to him! I love him more than anything. No one will ever come between us. And if they do, they're going to pay. Just like you're about to do. You're never going to do this again, to anyone. Plus, I just genuinely don't like you." she said with a laugh. She got serious again, and said "You messed with the wrong bitch." Julie just stared at her with wide eyes as Debbie finished her cigarette.

12