Debbie's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice looked on, wishing it were her as Debbie's labia stretched over his head alarmingly as she withdrew a little to relax and to enjoy the feeling of him inside her.

Debbie slid back and forth a few times until she could bring herself to slide another few inches in, only to slide back again allowing the head to nuzzle her clitoris for a few seconds.

All she could think of was how this was the best feeling ever and that she did not want the moment to stop. The anticipation of taking this giant cock seemed better than the actual act she thought, until she finally let go and pressed forward, meeting the arab stallions firm press.

She motioned for Alice to release her grip, knowing that she could now manage his full length.

In one long, slow thrust, the cock eased into her until she could feel pressure against her cervix and he stopped, holding it there as her vagina relaxed and stretched slowly, before pressing again, until she was finally full of this mans organ.

Debbie sighed loudly and she felt that she finally knew what fulfilment was.

Debbie felt something between her legs and looked down to see Alice on all fours between her trembling legs, licking the guys balls, gently encouraging him to be slow and gentle as he started to thrust in and out, the beginning of a very gentle fucking session which was to take several hours as he changed between Debbie, fucking her until she came, then switching to Alice, then back again.

Both women must have taken this man five or six times each before he finally came inside Debbie in a massive gush and a forceful orgasm, all gentleness being forgotten as he rammed into her in violent spasmodic thrusts as she quivered and shook uncontrollably as she felt him ejaculate into her, taking her over the edge for the final time.

The condom had been torn to shreds at some stage in the preceding orgy of fucking, neither woman noticing nor caring as they repeatedly swapped positions to take him on, even the cautious Alice, and Debbie felt herself fill with this mans cum, loving the feeling of it, gasping and begging him to come in her, knowing that she was too old to conceive, but strangely hoping she would.

Ten one hundred dollar bills fell through the hole as the arab left, leaving both women exhausted beyond belief, with painful knees, swollen vaginas and at least one pussy full of his seed.

Alice felt young again, but in truth looked aged and drawn as she sat naked in a pool of her own juices. her breasts hung flat against her stomach, her thin legs shaking with the effort, but her heart soaring as she put her hand to her swollen and sore vagina, pumped with blood and sending out pleasure signals to her body.

Alice felt a woman once more, and she liked the feeling very much.

Debbie was awe struck at what had just happened and wanted to meet this guy again. She had to have him, she was obsessed at the thought and could not get the sensations, the scent and the taste of this man out of her mind. She longed for the feeling that she felt as he first entered her, it was as if her virginity had once more been taken and she had fallen in love with this unseen man.

He was also clearly generous and she counted up her takings for this night in her head. Giving Alice her cut, and adding Lee' fee, she would be up by about a thousand bucks, all for getting the fuck of her life.

Before leaving the club, Debbie cornered Lee to find out more about the arab guy.

"Which one, we've had a few in tonight, there's an airline conference running all week, so they're regularly coming in.".

Debbie pleaded with Lee,

"Could you check the CCTV and get his name, I really need to see him again.".

Lee couldn't guarantee anything, but suggested she come in again over the next few nights and he would give her the nod if he came in.

"Oh, another thing" Debbie continued "Who said you could show films of me getting screwed?"

Lee pretended he didn't realise it was her and promised to take it down, agreeing with Debbie that she could have a copy and then watch him delete the file. He knew that he could recover it from his backup file and had so much film of Debbie from Josh and from the club CCTV that he could miss one file anyway.

As they were about to leave, Alice asked how much he gave for films and if he could transfer files from VHS tapes. Debbie laughed as she looked at her neighbour through new eyes.

Once a slut, always a slut.

Next:

Josh loses interest and gets girlfriend.

Visit Diamond Dolls (with Alice?) - Toby's cock (her dildo) comes through the wall.

Flesh out club owner Lee's involvement and the payments made.

More cinema action (John lurking in the dark?)

12