Debbie's Story

Story Info
She had to choose between two bad options.
2k words
4.24
19.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

The three of them had met up for coffee one lunch time. They chattered away, basically discussing inconsequential things, until Debbie raised a subject that they could all identify with.

"Tell me, is it rape if you're reluctant to have sex and the man insists?"

Susan sniggered. "If it is, every husband and boyfriend would be in prison," she said. "Who hasn't been pressured into a bit of slap and tickle when they're not in the mood?"

"That's not what I mean," protested Debbie. "I mean having to have sex with someone you wouldn't normally have sex with and probably wouldn't ever want to have sex with but they sort of pin you in a corner and you have to agree."

Susan sniggered again. "I suspect that has happened to most women at some time or another. I know I've been in that situation. I assume something like that happened to you?"

"Sort of. How about you, Melanie?"

"I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about," said Melanie with an innocent expression.

"Really?" said Susan. "What about when you. . ."

"Yes, well I suppose I might have experienced something like that," Melanie put in quickly. "However, that wasn't what Debbie asked. She wanted to know if it was classified as rape."

"It all depends on whether you agree, however reluctant your agreement. Mind you, agreeing under threat of physical violence isn't really agreeing, so that would still be rape. Why don't you tell us what happened," said Susan.

"In salacious detail," added Melanie.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Wrong. We're curious. Who jumped you and how did he persuade you? What was it like? Are you seeing him again? Tell all."

Debbie adamantly shook her head.

"Tell you what," said Melanie. "You tell us what happened to you and we'll both tell you what happened to us. We can then vote on whether it was rape or not in each case."

Debbie's Story

I am in the unfortunate position of having a few points on my driver's license. Truth is, if my father knew how many points I have he'd go spare, but so far I've managed to hide them from him. The points don't particularly bother me as I got most of them ages ago and in another couple of months most of them will have dropped off, leaving me with basically a clean license.

Unless, of course, I get more points between now and when they start dropping off and therein lay the crux of my problem. I like to drive fast at times, but I'm always careful when I do it. On Saturday I was up in the country and there was this long straight road. There wasn't anyone around, and I mean no-one. No cars, no bikes, no trucks, no people, nothing. Just me and this long straight road. So I might have put my foot down a little bit harder than I should have. Just a little.

Anyway, I was halfway down the road when a siren goes off and there's this cop on a motorbike behind me, indicating I should pull over. I did so and once I was pulled over I hopped out of the car. I was wearing these tight little shorts and a crop top, and I was looking pretty good. I thought I could charm him out of a ticket with no problems.

He gets off his bike and comes strolling over to me. I'll tell you what - with his helmet and boots and leathers he looked huge. He also looked fairly old, forty at least, and there was I, twenty, and winsome, and cute, smiling like I'm happy to see him. No way was he going to give me a ticket.

"Can I see your license, please," he goes and I handed it over.

He looked at it and then looked at me and then asked if I knew why he'd pulled me over. I almost told him that if he didn't know, why should I, but I figured he probably wouldn't be amused.

"Um, was I going a little fast?" I asked, sounding meek and apologetic.

"If you call fifty over the limit a little fast then yes, you were going a little fast."

"Fifty over? You've got to be kidding," I gasped. "Five or ten at the most. No more than that."

"Fifty, and you're not very observant. I picked you up at the start of this stretch and your speed was constant all the way."

"But no-one uses this road anyway," I pointed out and that's when a stupid bus went past.

"Apart from you, and me, and that bus, and anyone else who might be around. The road is here because people use it. I'm going to have to write you up on this one."

I couldn't bear it! Writing me up for fifty over was a huge fine, three more points, automatic loss of license, and my total points exceeding the maximum would probably put me off the road for six months. Talk about a disaster. I started talking fast, explaining how the only points on my license were old one and due to roll off in a month or so. Getting those points now meant my license was gone. No license, no job. I was in tears and laying it on thick, and I really meant it. On top of everything else my dad would probably ground me for the length of time my license was suspended.

Anyway, he gave me a really nasty look and went back to his bike. When he came back he looked just a little sympathetic. I was correct about the points on my license, he acknowledged, and if I'd been caught a month later I'd have had a clean license, and he'd have ticketed me for twenty over to give me a break. I said he could still do that and he just gave me a nasty smile, pointing out that the points would still push me over and goodbye license.

I didn't know what to do at that stage. I was almost in tears. Then he turned to me and goes. . .

"Now I don't really want you to lose your license and your job and being caught like this will probably make you a bit wary of speeding, at least until your points have been cleared. However, neither do I like to see you get away scot free. Actions have consequences and you need to face up to yours. You can drop those shorts that you have painted on and bend over the seat of your car."

"What? You expect me to have sex with you? You're out of your ever-loving mind!"

I absolutely screamed at him. The nerve. As if I would? Then he had the nerve to laugh at me, shaking his head.

"Listen, you got me wrong. All I was going to do was give you a well-deserved spanking. Still, now that you've brought it up I have to admit that your idea is a lot more interesting than mine, so we'll go with that. So what's it going to be? Hullo ticket or goodbye shorts?"

Geez, what could I do? The fine would have been over three hundred dollars and my license could have been gone for up to a year. What would you have done? Yes, I dropped my shorts and very nervously bent over the car seat. I wanted to argue for the spanking instead but then it dawned on me that if I did that I'd probably get spanked and fucked.

He moved up behind me and his hand just slid across my bottom and between my legs, starting to massage me. He wasn't in any hurry, just rubbing and touching and having his fun while I was bent over squirming about, wanting to move away from his hand but not quite daring to."

Please note that I didn't want to get aroused but that rotten man knew just what he was doing and was touching me in all the wrong places. It wasn't all that long before I was hot and wet and he knew it just as much as I did. Do you know how loud a zipper unzipping sounds when you don't want it to unzip? As far as I was concerned it made a noise like a warning siren, and I knew just what it was warning me of.

I felt him stretching my lips apart, too far apart in my opinion, and then he started pushing into me. I swear, when he started I thought he was trying to stretch me by pushing his fist into me. Then it registered that I was being assaulted by a very thick cock. Something like that should be illegal, or at least registered as a deadly weapon.

He came pushing into me and I was giving little screams for every little bit of ground he made. I'd never felt a cock like that before. He kept pushing and I kept screaming and eventually he was inside me and he felt enormous. With him no longer going deeper I managed to stop screaming and was just gasping. He made a few sarcastic comments about young girls who'd never had a decent cock before and how I should be glad of the experience.

I naturally expected him to start giving me what for right from the word go and I was all tense and nervous waiting for it. The rotten man just stood there, cock in me, and waited, while I squirmed about, trying to adjust to what he'd done to me. I finally asked what he was waiting for.

"Oh," he says, real casual like, "I'm just waiting for you to adjust and get accustomed to me. Once you're comfortable we'll get going."

Comfortable? He expected me to get comfortable with that thing? I thought he must have been kidding but he sounded as though he meant it. Finally I stopped squirming about and just stayed still, waiting.

It turned out that that was what he'd been waiting for. As soon as I stopped wriggling about he started fucking me. Not hard and fast, mind you. He just pulled out a little and pushed back in, encouraging me to move with him. From that start he built on it, his strokes getting longer, with me finding it easier to move in unison with him, until finally he was ploughing away in fine style, with me right there with him.

I will admit that once we were going at it properly it was something amazing. All I could think about was this whacking great cock and what it was doing to me. I've never become so aroused so fast in my life. Cops must live healthy lives because he showed an amazing amount of stamina. He kept pounding away until I had a climax, and he barely slowed down for it. He just told me not to let it distract me and to move my arse.

What could I do but move my arse? I was too involved in what he was doing not to. Anyway, he kept banging away and it wasn't all that long and I knew I was going to climax again. By that time I was urging him on and he seemed to be putting more effort into what he was doing. I did climax again, and I could feel him flooding me as he came deep inside me. A damn good thing I'm on the pill.

After that he said he was letting me off with a warning and to watch my speed.

Anyway, that's what happened to me. I didn't want it, but I permitted it.

- - -

"And thoroughly enjoyed it from the sound of it," sniggered Susan.

"That's irrelevant," said Debbie airily.

"It may not be relevant but it's not rape, either. You had a choice," Melanie pointed out, and Debbie sighed.

"I know. I was just sounding off. It was a rather remarkable experience, really. Made me wonder how many other women find themselves in such awkward spots."

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers