Debby Rides That Train

Story Info
Naïve Husband learns to enjoy his wife's sexual side.
1.8k words
3.71
23.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first two and a half years with my wife Debby she acted so shy and reserved in bed. However, she was so unhappy turning angry and upset, I didn't know why. When I found out that she was having a number of affairs I was shocked. I just didn't know her very well.

While we were going through counseling, Debby said that she felt that she didn't have to hide her other lifestyle from me anymore. That's how I found out about her wild side. Actually her lusty confessions turned me on and pulled us back together for a few more years. This is what we did for fun during the last half of our five year marriage.

The first time that I made love to my wife knowing that she'd just fucked someone else was soon after our counseling started. I came home from work one day and heard the shower running. I walked quietly into our bedroom, Debby's clothes were on the bed and her underwear hung on the edge of the hamper. I picked up her panties, they smelled of fresh sex and were soaking wet with creamy cum.

My cock stiffened instantly. I took off my clothes and entered the bathroom to find Debby bending over just about to get in the shower. In that position I could easily see that her pussy gaped open like a tunnel of lust, her love-lips were pink and swollen from recent use. Also, her firm inner thighs were shiny and slick from another man's cum. I grabbed Debby from behind and kissed her passionately as she turned around melting into my arms.

I quickly found myself in bed between Debby's legs, eating out her delicious, cum-filled pussy. Debby was so hot and turned on that she came quicker and harder than she ever had with me before. I love giving her an orgasm with my mouth and tongue.

After Debby calmed down we kissed passionately as I slowly fucked her soft used pussy. She whispered in my ear telling me what she'd been doing all afternoon with two men.

We both got very horny as she shared her tale of wild sex and debauchery. Debby told me how hot and nasty she gets with these two guys as I crawled back down between her legs. I ate out Debby's very happy pussy while she told me all about how much she enjoys fucking and sucking both of their enormous black cocks for hours.

It really turned Debby on being completely honest with me. She loved telling me all about how much of a nasty whore she is. Not to mention the fact that she didn't have to hide her other life style anymore. Now that her outside sex life added to ours Debby said that she didn't feel guilty for the fun she's been having with these guys two or three afternoons a month for the last year. They usually ended up double-fucking her with their huge hunks of dark meat, she said, one big black cock in her ass and the other in her hot wet pussy. But they don't fuck her until her pussy and ass are good and loose, sloppy and wide open first. It turns out that they get her ready for them by fucking her with a baseball bat, wine bottles and their fists just to name a few things they find to play with.

I couldn't believe how horny I got fucking Debby knowing full well that her honey-pot was all stretched out and filled to the brim with the cum of two well hung black men. Hearing her go on and on about her wild afternoon threesome as if it were commonplace was too much for me. I didn't even try to hold back as I pumped load after load of hot cum into her talented, sex-stretched pussy.

I soon got used to Debby being a cock-craving wife after dark. Our sex life became more than just wild as she let me explore the limits of what she liked to do for fun with other men. I found out, to my joy, that Debby had several full-time lovers whom she fucked regularly. They all had big dicks, she claimed, so I started buying a variety of large sex toys.

I soon had to get bigger and thicker things for Debby's deep honey-pot as she soon got bored with the standard sizes. Deb was right, her big beautiful pussy could handle big green cucumbers, eggplants, baseball bats and bottles without any trouble. I loved playing with my wife's huge sex-stretched pussy any way she liked it.

We stayed together for a few more years with Debby being completely open about her many affairs and exploits. I didn't mind her hot lifestyle because we got married in the spring of 1980 and this all happened before anyone really knew about AIDS. Safe Sex back then meant, not getting pregnant.

When we met Debby was eighteen, blonde, on the pill and horny as hell with a hot five foot two hundred pound body blessed with natural D sized Breasts. Also I wasn't much older, in the Navy, far from home reading all the Penthouse letters about open relationships. The idea of living with such a wild, lust-filled woman really got me horny.

We'd been married just over two years when it looked like we were going to break up. Debby agreed to see someone and not long after we started counseling Deb confessed to her many extra-marital affairs. After that she changed her appearance -- she cut and styled her hair and dressed in sexy, revealing clothes.

Debby soon went from looking like a Church going Housewife to looking like a hot, horny slut most of the time. I loved going out at night with Debby especially when she's hot for cock and showing off her body. Debby usually always wore a bra to support to large breasts but she hardly ever wore panties under her short skirts and skin tight dresses.

Debby admitted during counseling one day that when she's drunk she gets very horny and loose. She added that when she's hanging out in bars with the guys she usually does anything anyone with a big stiff dick asks her to do. I can relate to that, after only a few drinks Deb would let me talk her into doing the nastiest and naughtiest things, I loved it.

We started going to bars together where Debby would have me think up some sexual adventure for the night. She loved it when I told her to mingle around and find several guys to fuck and suck before I take her home. Sometimes Debby would just go off and get into a situation and then tell me about it when she got back to the bar a few hours later. Sometimes the slut would go hand out blow-jobs in the men's room. Sometimes my hot wife would take lucky guys out to our van in groups then fuck their lights out. Whatever she did Debby had a blast being a total slut, I loved her.

Debby would always meet me back at the bar when she's completely satisfied and ready to go home. Usually she'd be hot and eager to show me her used, sopping wet pussy. We would race home to our bed for some wild sex of our own.

Once we went to a large party with a live band. Debby had more than a few drinks that night and was feeling very hot and horny. While we were dancing she asked me if I wanted to watch her pull a train. You bet I did!

We were doing some nasty dancing when she kissed me and said to look for her in an hour then ran off. I walked around that large sprawling party waiting out the hour with a stiff cock. I didn't worry about my wife I knew that she was somewhere having a fucking good time.

At the end of the hour I easily found Debby in our van being fucked hard while pulling a train of several guys waiting their turn with the slut. I fell in at the end of the line to fuck the horny wench. While I stood there I got to watch seven men enter her, use her and pump her full of their hot spunk while she had a great time fucking them all.

More guys started lining up behind me and it turned me on knowing that no one knew that this hot fucking slut pulling the train was my loving wife. I felt so proud of her right then, what a slut I married a true whore, I was so in love.

The guys ahead of me fucked my wife quickly; they shot their loads, pulled out, got up and walked off into the dark night. I'll never forget the slurpy slutty sound that Debby's creamy well used pussy made or her moans and groans of pleasure.

When I was up next Debby's eyes met mine. With a wild smile on her lips, she started bucking and moaning in a violent orgasm. That was too much for the stud in her hot pussy as he came immediately as well.

With a big nasty laugh in her throat we kissed and fell into a passionate embrace as several men looked on. I quickly dropped my pants and sank my hard cock deep into my wife's hot, used snatch and fucked the slut's pussy hard for a few minutes. The guys waiting in line outside the van started cheering us on until I pulled my dick out of Debby's happy-hole and spewed all over her big breasts and rock-hard nipples. I kissed her once more, pulled up my pants and got out of the way for the next guy.

After that I waited outside the van while my hot wife got fucked by one guy after another. Debby had orgasms with some of the men but mostly they just fucked the slut fast, came and moved on. I must have watched twenty more men bang my willing and very happy wife before we drove off for home. Debby slept in the back the whole way. After we showered and fell into bed we made love until we passed out at dawn.

We had many sexual adventures while our relationship held out. Debby asked if I'd mind her working part-time at a strip club several miles away. I didn't mind but I knew that she'd end up working full-time and not get home until late.

Debby made good money stripping but she doubled her income when she started working as a prostitute after the club closed. It helped that my hot wife was willing to do anything, bachelor parties, frat parties, her pimp knew that she loved pulling trains if she could.

My marriage with my wife lasted a total of five years. I'd have to say that the sexual second two and a half years were definitely much more adventurous than the first.