Debra's Descent Ch. 08-15

Story Info
More fun on the farm.
7.4k words
4.44
15k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

Ch 8 More fun on the farm

Debbie had a quick shower and changed into a classic red and white A line dress that complemented her figure and had a v neck that showed just a bit of cleavage. Matching red heels completed the look. But, no bra or panties.

"How are you doing, pet?"

"I'm good, Sir. Just a bit tired." She giggled softly.

"I would think so..."

We went downstairs and met Frank in the dining room. He'd laid out a fantastic meal of fried chicken, potatoes and vegetables with an apple pie cooling for dessert.

Dinner went on as though nothing had happened today with the three of us chatting about vacations, work and films.

After dinner, we moved to the living room to continue our chat. Frank slipped out to make tea.

He returned with three cups on a tray and a small pitcher of milk. He handed us each a cup and took the one nearest him for his own. I noticed his tea already had milk added.

"Your milk is perfect, Dee. I'm glad you had a good amount for me. It's perfect in my tea."

Frank took a sip, keeping eye contact with her the whole time.

"Enjoy a cup yourself...cow's milk for you though...I don't want to share." Frank said, laughing softly.

"It's all yours Frank. I have the source whenever the mood hits me. So, enjoy everything we have for you." I said, smiling at Debbie who remained silent.

Luckily for Debbie, Frank was done with her for today. So, after the conversation wound down, I took Debbie back to the barn to express some more milk. We put the new bottle in Frank's fridge and turned in for the night.

Of course, I'm not Frank. So, I had Debbie give me a long, slow, no hands blow job before we went to sleep. I decided to leave her wet and wanting for tomorrow.

Ch 9: Another hucow session

After another totally normal and sociable breakfast, I took Debbie back to the barn. Frank had been up early and had organised the barn for today's session.

I helped Debbie change back into the cow costume. Then Frank and I bound her back onto the frame.

Frank wasn't as nice today.

He put a ring gag in Dee's mouth. Then lubed up and inserted a cow tail butt plug. He brought the milking machine closer and attached an oversized teatcup to her pussy, setting the suction to continuous and low. He then applied teatcups to each breast and started milking her.

Under the suction, Dee's pussy lips and clit began to expand.

Frank stepped in front of Dee, dropped his pants and thrust his cock through the ring gag and into her mouth. Dee struggled to use her mouth with the gag, but eventually worked her tongue and lips on his shaft as he fucked her roughly. Dee worked his cock expertly until he pulled out and splashed his cum in an arc across the cow mask. Frank used his finger to gather up his cum and fed it to Dee.

Moving behind her, Frank removed the suction from her engorged pussy and quickly rubbed a long metal e-stim dildo across her swollen clit.

Dee jumped as the light electric shock hit her clit. He continued sliding the dildo along her lips, rubbing her clit. She ground against it, enjoying it but jumping every few seconds as the pulsating electricity alternated between stronger and softer shocks.

He began fucking her with it in long deep steady thrusts. Dee pressed hard against it, riding it passionately and shivering occasionally as the more intense shocks hit her. The full stimulation combined with the milker's suction was hitting her hard.

She came loudly, moaning through the ring gag as her whole body went rigid and shuddered.

Frank removed the dildo, switching it off, and let the millker run for another ten seconds before switching it off, letting the teatcups fall away. She'd delivered another 10oz of fresh milk.

He inserted a double vibe into her pussy and ass, using just a bit of lube in her butt. Her pussy was still dripping wet.

As with yesterday, we went to the kitchen to have coffee and watch her on the monitor as the now active vibe teased her while she remained bound in the frame.

"What's next, Frank?"

"She's very good...I hadn't thought she'd be this good or deliver this much milk. Most girls who aren't new mothers barely give me a few drops."

Frank was deep in thought, idly watching Debbie on the monitor.

"Can I breed her?"

I laughed. "You can try. But she's not going to get pregnant."

He smiled. "I'm too into this whole livestock thing. Yeah."

Ch 10: Back in the Barn

We walked back into the barn, Frank slowly turning up the vibe's intensity dial as we approached. We stood in front of the still bound Dee as she struggled on the edge of an orgasm. You could see she was so close and just needed something to push her over the edge.

I stepped over near her, out of her view. Then in one quick motion, I put a clamp on each of her nipples and whispered for her to cum.

Her cries were loud as her body shuddered with orgasm. As her pleasure receded, I waved at Frank to turn off the vibe and I removed the clamps and the ring gag. She gently worked her jaw to relieve its stiffness.

I stepped behind her and easily slid the vibe out of her holes. She was still dripping wet.

Frank turned the milking machine on low and put the teatcups back on her breasts. Then he brought over a butt plug with a cow's tail dangling from it and inserted into her ass.

"Now, Dee. I'm going to fuck you like a bull fuck's a heifer. And I expect you to moo like a good little dairy cow as I do. If you do a good job, I'm going to reward you with more time on the machines. If you don't make me happy, I'll leave you here with the fucking machine on high until you give me 30oz of your milk. Got it?"

"Moo—ooooh."

"Perfect, Dee."

Frank dropped his pants and slid his hard cock easily into Dee's pussy. He fucked he hard, working to make her breasts sway and making the bell around her neck ring. He seemed to be using the milking machine's rhythmic beat like a metronome to keep time.

With every thrust, Dee made an animalistic moo or another cowlike grunt. That really drove Frank on.

He really did fuck her hard—pounding her with his thrusts. Dee was an excellent slave and bucked back hard against him, sensing what he liked and kept her moos loud and as authentic as possible.

Frank only lasted a few minutes and Dee moo'd extra loud and long as he came. Frank fell forward onto her back, exhausted from all the buildup.

After he regained his composure, he switched off the milker and removed Dee's restraints.

She collapsed onto the floor and rested in the hay.

I told Dee to rest and she responded with a low moo which made me laugh.

Frank and I let her sleep for a while.

Before we left the farm that evening, we put Debbie on the milking machine one more time to help Frank stock up on her milk.

Just before we headed out, he removed the collar and placed it in a display case next to s picture of her in the cow costume. The case has collars and pics of 14 other women.

Ch 11: Babysitting

With Frank's contribution, we had almost enough for Debbie's breast enhancement. But, I had one more little job for Debbie to get us over the line.

Laura was a successful, thin, attractive businesswoman. She and her husband lived mostly parallel lives—spending time together only at family and social events.

Laura's fetish was being a little. She'd found a mommy and a couple of sisters to hang out with on play dates. But, she liked experimenting with others when she got the chance.

Her little persona was a 5-10 year old girl. But, she most enjoyed being under 2 when she could find the right adults to play with.

Laura's husband was going for a weekend of fishing with his friends. So, she'd have the house to herself all weekend.

I arranged for Debbie to babysit her overnight on Saturday. Laura agreed to let me accompany Debbie—I'd be in Laura's office in case either of them needed me.

Debbie dressed for the occasion—she looked like a babysitter from a porn video. She had a check skirt that was above the knee, white thigh high stockings and a bustier style top with buttons and a white choker. She had her blonde hair braided into two pigtails to complete the look.

I'd helped her pack a small overnight bag with some things that might come in handy.

We arrived at 3pm exactly, as agreed.

Laura opened the door for us wearing a pink terrycloth robe and looked pleasantly surprised to see Debbie—she looked her up and down, licking her lips.

We made introductions then I went to Laura's office while Debbie headed to the guest room with Laura. Laura had set up three baby monitors in different rooms so I could keep tabs on things.

Laura had mapped out what she wanted Debbie to do for the evening. Debbie had memorised what she wanted and had a copy of the list on her phone.

In the guest room Laura had laid out all of her little accessories.

"Ok La la, let's get you dressed so we can play."

"Ok Dee. La la want to wear jammies." Laura pointed towards a bright blue Elsa onesie.

"Ok."

Laura slid out of her robe and stood naked next to Debbie. She was shaved bare and held her hands together, swinging them side to side like a child. She had a huge childish grin that somehow made her look more like a young girl rather than a middle aged businesswoman.

Debbie picked up the onesie, but Laura instead pointed at the diaper box "La la need diaper!" and jumped onto the bed, spreading her legs ridiculously wide.

Debbie grabbed the diaper and gently wrestled it into place. Then helped her get the onesie on. They finished the outfit with Olaf slippers and a Frozen hairband.

Laura held Debbie's hand as they walked to the living room where Laura had neatly laid out her favourite toys.

They started by watching Frozen on TV while Laura coloured in her favourite colouring book with her markers.

After a while, Laura pointed at Debbie's chest and said "La la hun-gie."

Debbie lifted her top, freeing her breast and guiding Laura's head across her lap.

Laura laid back and took the nipple into her mouth. Debbie cuddled Laura's head as she suckled, drinking her fill of milk. Debbie stroked Laura's hair as she fed. When she was done, Debbie wiped her mouth with a cloth and let her go back to colouring.

Next, Debbie made microwave popcorn and brought it out in a big bowl and gave Laura a juice box and some squishy candies to eat as the movie continued.

Without warning, Laura stood up and announced, "La la make pee pee" and pointed to the diaper.

Debbie could just hear Laura's peeing. Debbie waited until she thought Laura was done then took her hand and led her to the bedroom to change her.

"Come on La la...let's get you changed."

"Ok Dee."

Debbie laid out a towel on the bed and Laura jumped up onto it.

"Die—pee...Die—pee wet." She pointed at her waist.

Debbie unzipped the onesie, helping her slide her legs out, then unhooked the diaper—it was sopping wet with pee. Debbie dropped it into the trash can. Then she wiped and dried Laura.

"La la want tickle."

Debbie looked confused, so Laura said it again, pointing at her pussy.

Debbie reached down and ran a single finger along Laura's lips. She was wet from the diaper change and her lips glistened with her juices.

"More pweeze."

Debbie pressed gently, sliding her finger inside Laura and parting her lips. She moved it gently back and forth, slipping in deeper on each pass and teasing her clit with her nail.

She moaned softly.

"More pweeze Dee...so nice on puss puss..."

She slid two fingers inside her and rested her thumb on Laura's clit. It let her rub her clit while gently fucking her with her fingers.

Laura placed her hands over Debbie's and held it as she pleasured her. She pressed her hips against it and rode it to orgasm.

She came with a small gentle gasp, then released her grip on Debbie's hand.

"Yummmm...nice tickle. Tank you, Dee."

Debbie slipped a dry diaper into place before rezipping up the onesie and took her hand, walking her back to the living room.

Laura went back to her colouring as the movie played in the background—Frozen now replaced by Brave.

Laura grabbed the half empty bowl of popcorn and flipped it over spilling it everywhere.

"Don't do that La la. Not nice."

Laura just laughed and threw her markers, scattering them across the floor.

"Pick those up, La la."

"No!"

"I said pick them up. Now."

"No!" She stood up and jumped in the air. "No no no!"

"I'm counting to three then you're getting a spanking. One..."

"No no no! No clean!"

"Two..."

Laughing.

"Three. Come here."

Laura ran down the hall. Debbie chased her down and wrestled her, eventually pulling her over her knee and spanking her with her hand.

"Are you going to clean up?"

"No!"

She unzipped the onesie and pulled down the diaper, exposing her bare ass. She spanked her hard with her hand 10 times. Her ass was red.

"Are you going to be a good girl and clean up?"

"Ok. La la good girl now."

Debbie put her onesie back on and sent her to clean up the markers while Debbie vacuumed the popcorn up.

Since the movie was already paused, Debbie decided it was time for dinner.

Debbie laid out the artisan baby foods with spoons and had Laura sit in a chair. She put on a bib and had to I feed her each bite, even doing the airplane game with her.

Laura really leaned into her little persona, ending up with food all over her cheeks, on the bib and even on the onesie. She'd made quite a mess. So, after she finished her juice from the baby cup, it was bath time.

As soon as Laura stood up she said, "Oh oh...La la need make pee pee." Then stood and wet the diaper.

When she finished. Debbie led her to the bathroom and helped her slip out of her onesie and put the diaper in the trash as she ran the bath.

As with everything else, Laura had planned ahead. She had bubble bath and toys ready to go. Debbie made sure the water was a comfortable temperature and added the bubbles which created a thick almost cloud like head on top of the water.

Laura slipped into the tub and began playing with her toys, leaving Debbie to soap up a face cloth and gently massage the soapy water into her skin, leaving smaller bubbles on the skin visible above the water.

She spent extra time washing her breasts, making sure her nipples were hard and gently teasing them with the cloth. Then rinsed her upper body with water from a small pitcher.

"Now lean forward La la so I can wash your bum bum."

Debbie spent extra time scrubbing her back and working the cloth between her butt cheeks.

Then she cleaned each leg thoroughly, getting between the toes and working the cloth up to her thighs.

"La la, I need to wash your special place now. Can you open your legs for me?"

"Ok." She spread her legs as wide as the tub would allow.

Debbie started with the cloth, rubbing it against her labia and gently massaging her clit. Laura pushed herself against Debbie's fingers for more pressure.

Debbie dropped the cloth and used her fingers expertly on Laura's clit, bring in her free hand to finger her.

Laura leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, her tongue parting Debbie's lips. Her eyes almost closed as she enjoyed the sensations.

Debbie slipped out a breast, letting Laura feed and she continued to finger her pussy.

Laura came hard, dropping character.

"Oh my god...oh my god...yes...don't stop Dee...harder...oh oh...mmmmmm."

After a few more minutes soaking, Laura was ready to go.

"La la done bath."

Debbie hit the lever to drain the bath.

"Ok. Take my hand so you don't slip."

Laura stood up, then made eye contact with Debbie and grinned a bit evilly.

"More pee pee."

"What?"

Laura just spread her legs and peed into the draining bath water, keeping eye contact with Dee the whole time.

Debbie used the cloth to wipe her clean then helped Laura dry off then got her dressed for bed in a soft pink Jasmine onesie with a new diaper.

After the movie ended, Laura wanted another feed from Debbie's breasts, then was ready for bed.

She asked for a bedtime story and picked out a Dr Suess book for Debbie to read to her.

Finally, she tucked her in in the king sized bed in the master bedroom and turned off the light, leaving the night light on. She handed Laura her plushy and kissed her goodnight on the forehead.

Ch 12: Let Sleeping Littles Lie

Debbie joined me in the office. We could see Laura sucking her thumb and cuddling her plushy.

She looked right into the camera of the baby monitor, smiled then pulled out a vibrator from her nightstand.

We watched her unzip the onesie and slide down the diaper so she could get the vibe onto her clit. We heard her moans on the monitor as she played, teasing her nipples with her free hand. She must have cum three times before she finished. She rolled on her side and fell asleep sucking her pacifier.

We changed into some nightwear we'd bought for this night and Debbie and I snuggled on the office couch, falling asleep with the baby monitor on just in case.

We'd only been asleep for a short while when Laura's crying woke us via the baby monitor.

Debbie went in and Laura explained she'd had a nightmare and didn't want to sleep alone. She wanted to sleep between the two of us to feel safe.

We joined Laura in the bed, one of us on either side of her. She snuggled in like a little kid, wanting both of us pressed tight against her.

After a few minutes, I realise Laura's hands are slowly moving. She reaches out and begins stroking my thigh and teasing my cock through my flannel pants.

I snuggle closer to her, stroking her hair gently and letting her hands roam.

In the dim light, I can just make out that Debbie has leaned in as well and has begun gently kissing Laura's head and neck.

She slips her hand into my pants and quickly teases my cock to hardness. I slide the pants off to give her better access. She unzips the onesie and climbs out of it, now naked apart from the diaper.

"Can La la taste Will will?"

"Sure, La la. Just no teef ok?"

"Ok."

She begins licking and sucking my cock. Despite the baby talk, she's skilled with her mouth.

Debbie removes her silk pyjamas and slides up behind her and begins kneading her breasts and teasing her nipples.

Then she removes Laura's diaper and begins teasing her pussy from behind with her fingers.

Laura shifts, rolling over and moving her head between Debbie's legs. Her expert tongue now licking Debbie's labia and clit, sliding inside her to taste her juices.

Her hand is still on my cock, holding it loosely to keep me hard.

Laura shifts onto her knees, raising her ass up and says breathlessly, "Will will, can you use your pole in my secret place?"

I get up on my knees and slide my cock into her very wet pussy. As I thrust into her, she keeps her mouth on Debbie, working to bring her to orgasm.

Laura's the first to cum, breaking character briefly as she moans and almost chirps with pleasure, her body tensing hard and she pushes back against me, wanting the final thrusts deep and hard.

We keep going, making her cum twice more before I explode inside her. Debbie enjoyed herself as well, cumming at least twice before we all collapse into a heap of satiated bodies.

Laura lies between us again, snuggling up tightly between us, but still naked. She tilts her head onto Debbie's chest and begins suckling softly, gently taking a few drops of milk while her hand slides inside herself.

I watch her and realise she's trying to collect some of my cum from her pussy and is rubbing it onto her breasts. When she has a good bit of it, her hand moves to her clit and she gives herself another small orgasm, her mouth never leaving Debbie's boob.

After she cums, she uses her finger to put my cum into her mouth, then falls asleep sucking her thumb, still snuggled between us.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers