Deb's Great Night

Story Info
Deb has an amazing evening.
1.7k words
4.42
2.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb had been part of the swinging club for nearly two years. She still didn't have a steady boyfriend and only dated occasionally. Sexually she was being satisfied by her visits to the club and it was her first time to be fully on her own since she was married at 20. Now in her mid-30s she was enjoying the freedom she was experiencing. Both of her teenage sons were good athletes and she was running between school sporting events trying to keep up with both of them. Since she could now leave them by themselves her visits to the club were more flexible and she didn't have to find a sitter. Their dad lived across the country and only saw the boys during the summer.

Friday night rolled around and she told the boys she had a date and not to wait up for her. She left the house around 8 and arrived at the hotel 30 minutes later. There were some new people in the meeting room tonight and while she looked around she had the bartender make her a top shelf margarita. She drank the first one pretty fast and ordered another, taking a little more time with this one. The room started to empty out as people made their way to the top floor so she emptied her drink and headed that way. Once at the top, she went to the women's changing room, opened a locker, and put her clothes and belongings in them. She locked it up and handed her key to the attendant hired for the evening.

Deb had continued working out and her body was tight. Her 34C breasts were firm and her ass, which had always been shapely, had developed a little heart shape. At 5'2" she did not have long legs but they had a great shape and made her ass do a little dance as she walked. She walked into the hallway, not sure where the evening was going to take her. Normally she has an idea but tonight she was a little indifferent. Not that she wasn't ready to fuck and be fucked. That wasn't it at all. She just didn't know where she was headed. That changed quickly.

She felt a little pinch on her backside and whirled around. In front of her was a man she had seen around the floor but had never had an encounter with. He was very attractive, wasn't very tall, just a little under 6', but well-muscled and fairly well hung. His cock looked to be about 7 inches long and about 3 inches around. Again, nothing huge but not small either.

He said, "I've been wanting to spend an evening with you for the past year but always seemed to be too late. My name is James but folks call me Jimmy." He held out his hand to shake hers.

She took his hand and said, "I'm Deb. I've seen you around here several times."

She continued to hold his hand and led him towards an open door to an unoccupied room. Once in the room, he shut the door and turned her towards him, leaning down to kiss her. She leaned up and met his lips with hers. It started out simply enough but soon turned into passionate kissing with both tongues moving in and out of each other's mouths. Deb started sucking his tongue like she sucked a cock and he reached down her stomach to her cleanly shaven pussy. She continued with her kissing as she started spreading her legs. He found her clitoris and followed her starting to open pussy to a wide open, seriously wet cunt. He slid two fingers into her and she moaned deeply, letting go of his tongue and throwing her head back, her rich brown eyes closed. He got both fingers fully inserted and then pulled them out, rubbing her juice up her slit to her clit and started rubbing it. Her hand dropped to his fully erect cock and she grabbed it with her entire hand. She was stroking it up and down and used her other hand to cup and play with his really large balls.

She thought, "I'll have those in my mouth soon enough."

They stayed like this for several minutes, both using their hands to bring each other to full arousal. Deb's legs were spread and Jimmy was having to kneel lower to keep working on her pussy. She had her face against his shoulder and was nibbling on his chest in between moans. She had already climaxed once and knew this was just the beginning.

Jimmy suddenly pulled away and pushed her towards the bed. She started to crawl into it when he told her to stop.

"Just lean over the edge," he said.

She followed his instructions, again spreading her legs as she did so. The bed was a little below her waist so when she laid her head on the bed it brought her ass and pussy towards the ceiling. Jimmy got on his knees and buried his tongue into her totally soaked cunt. Her knees nearly buckled. He pulled his tongue out and started licking from her cunt to her clit. Using his hands, he spread her swollen pussy lips wide and ran his tongue around her exposed clitoris. She moaned and pressed back towards his face. When he did that she also raised up on her tiptoes, raising her ass even higher. He continued to lick up and down her pussy, licking around her clit and then fucking her with his tongue when he got to her cunt. Deb had lost count of the orgasm's she was having but it really didn't matter. He leaned his face back and started rubbing up and down her pussy with his hand. Her juices were everywhere.

He slid a finger into her cunt, pulled it out, and stuck it into her ass. Deb pushed up against that finger and he suddenly was fully inserted into her ass. As he rubbed her pussy and finger fucked her ass, her hips were gyrating and fucking that finger back. She collapsed for a second onto the bed and then raised up, turned around, and got up from the bed.

She said, "Lay on the bed with your legs hanging over the side."

When he did so, she got on her knees and started on his cock with her mouth. She first squeezed his cock from the bottom to the top and watched as precum pooled on the top of his cock. She then took her tongue and licked the head of his cock clean, smiling and purring as she swallowed every bit of it. Then she did it again, and then one more time. The fourth time, nothing came out so she knew she had gotten all of the first bits of cum. She then took the head of his cock into her mouth and began circling it with her tongue, all the while cupping and gently squeezing his balls. While continuing to squeeze his balls she slowly took his entire cock into her mouth. She flattened her tongue around it and allowed it to slide in freely until her nose hit his pubic hair. She tightened her mouth and rolled her tongue around and Jimmy shot his load. Deb never released her hold with her mouth, milking his cock until it was dry and her mouth was empty.

She slid his cock from her mouth and leaned her face into it. But she was not ready to quit. She continued to stroke his cock with her fingertips, periodically running her fingernails along the inside of his thighs. It didn't take long and she could see his cock starting to come back to life. As it did so, she took his balls with her hand and lifted them to her mouth. She took one totally into her mouth, running her tongue around it and sucking it very gently. That was all it took for his cock to spring back to a full-fledged hardon.

She was still moist and her pussy was aching to have that cock in her, fucking her until she couldn't stand anymore. He started to move and she said, "Stay where you are."

She turned around, her back to him, and sat down, impaling herself on his erection. She started to slowly move up and down and after a bit he started meeting her as they picked up a rhythm. Soon they were fucking at a very quick pace and both of them were moaning loudly. Deb had a couple of orgasms and was starting to move more rapidly, bouncing up and down as quickly as she could. He suddenly grabbed her with both hands and literally flung her on to the bed. He flipped her over on all fours and got behind her. In one quick move he was buried in her pussy and the pace quickened.

He had hold of her waist and was pulling her back to him and she was pushing with her hands and arms to meet each and every thrust. Her mouth was open and loud sounds were coming from it, saliva dripping down her chin. His hands were clutching her waist and it was hurting her every time he pulled her back to his cock but she didn't care. It was just another part of the exhilaration. She was now in a constant state of orgasm and she simply didn't care what she was doing or saying.

He suddenly tensed and tried to push his cock through her pussy and started blowing his cum into her wide open pussy. It was squirting out the sides and down the inside of her thighs and they were both locked in ecstasy. Her pussy could not handle the amount of cum he let go of and it was everywhere. She collapsed on to the bed and he fell on top of her.

They laid like that for what seemed a long time, his cock never leaving her pussy. Eventually he raised up and slid out of her. He went to the stand by the door, wet a towel, and brought it back to her.

He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. "I had been told you were the best fuck in this group and I was not lied to. You are amazing."

With that he kissed her once more and walked out of the door.