Deb's Unforgettable Birthday

Story Info
Deb is used in 3sum.
4.9k words
4.42
18.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer75
writer75
60 Followers

Deb was a week from turning thirty-five but she wasn't in the mood for celebrations. In fact, she'd been depressed for nearly six months because her husband, after fifteen years of marriage, had left for a younger woman. He was the only man she'd ever been with, having been high school sweethearts and getting married two years after graduation.

Deb worked from home on her laptop and, after her husband left, she'd basically moped around the house, only venturing out to shop. Her best friend, Sarah knew about the depression but she had an idea that could make Deb's birthday special. Her scheme required a guy she could trust -- and she'd already decided that guy was Dan. The son of Jen, one of Sarah and Deb's friends, he'd recently turned eighteen and they'd hung out with him and his mom on more than one occasion and always had a great time.

Dan, a little over six foot and weighing around 180 pounds, had blond hair and kept a few days stubble on his face. Generally, he was in great shape from regular gym workouts and, quite by accident, Sarah had discovered something else about the fit young man...

Dan lived with his mom and, on this particular day, Sarah was drinking coffee with Jen in the kitchen when she felt a need to 'powder her nose' and headed for the bathroom. Sarah opened the door and gasped, putting a hand to her mouth, as Dan stepped out of the shower. Although startled, Sarah's gaze went straight to Dan's cock. It was the longest and thickest she'd ever seen -- and it wasn't even erect.

Struck dumb and rooted to the spot, Sarah couldn't avert her eyes. But she stared for too long because a grinning Dan suddenly rotated his hips, setting his mighty pole swaying back and forth between his thighs. With a big smile, he asked, "Do you like what you see, Sarah?"

Still speechless, Sarah blushed and slowly backed out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Forgetting her need to pee, she rejoined Jen and they chatted for ten minutes or so before Dan, now dressed, came into the kitchen. He kissed Jen on the cheek then smiled at Sarah and said, "Hi Sarah."

Sarah, composed once more and with a plan developing, returned his smile. "Hi to you," she said, quickly adding, "Hey, I need a favor, Dan. Do you think you could come over and help me with something?"

Dan's smile broadened, thinking about Sarah's reaction to seeing him naked. "Sure, anything you need, Sarah I'm your man. When do you want me?"

"Well, if your mom doesn't mind," she glanced at Jen, "how about right now?"

"Go ahead," Jen said, "I don't mind."

In Sarah's car, Dan asked, "So, what's this favor you need?"

"Let's wait until we get to my place. I'll tell you then, okay?"

It was only a short drive and they went into the kitchen where Sarah opened the fridge and asked, "So, a Bud longneck okay with you, Dan?"

Checking out Sarah's broad ass as she bent over looking into the fridge, Dan said, "Uh, you know I'm only eighteen, right... not old enough to drink?"

Sarah turned around. "I won't tell if you don't."

"In that case, sure, a longneck."

Sarah set two bottles on the counter and Dan opened them.

"So, come on, what is it you need help with?" he asked.

"Well, I need to ask you a few questions first."

Dan gave her a big smile and took a swig of his beer. "Okay, shoot."

"Hmm, okay... first, do you like older ladies?"

"Like? In what way, like?"

"Are you attracted to older ladies?"

"You mean sexually?"

"Yes, sexually," Sarah said calmly. "I mean, for example, would you fuck a lady of my age?"

Dan grinned. "What makes you think I haven't already?"

"Do I take that as a yes?"

"Yes," Dan said. "You want me to fuck you, is that it?"

"What? No! I mean --" Sarah blushed and then offered a small smile. "Look, you know, Deb, right?"

"Sure, of course, I know Deb. She's hot and I love her big tits and tight ass. In fact, I think a lot of mom's friends are hot, present company included."

Sarah flashed Dan a big smile at the compliment. "So, you would fuck Deb if you could?"

"Hell yeah, I would."

"That's what I need your help with," Sarah said as Dan took another slug of beer. "Her husband left her six months back for a younger woman and I know she hasn't been with a man since he left. In fact, she's never been with any man other than her him. I reckon she's missed out."

Sarah sipped her beer, looking into Dan's expectant face, then continued, "It's her birthday a week from today... and here is what I want you to do. I'm going to invite Deb over to my place for drinks and then I'll tell her I've lined up a birthday surprise. I'll persuade her to go into the basement and I'll get her to strip. Then I'll blindfold her, cuff her hands, shove a ball gag in her mouth and get her to lie on the bed."

Dan slugged his beer. "That sounds interesting. Would Deb really go along with that? She doesn't strike me as that sort of woman."

Sarah smiled. "I know Deb better than she knows herself. I've seen her after a few drinks and, believe me, inside her is a wild, sexy woman wanting to get out. It was only that prick of a husband that stopped her from being her true self."

"Okay, if you say so."

"I do say." Sarah sipped her drink. "Anyway, this is where you come in. When I've got Deb ready, I'll call you to come over and you will fuck her in all of her three holes."

Dan stared at Sarah for a few seconds, his eyes wide. "Hold on a second. Without her consent?"

"What? Good God, no," Sarah said, shaking her head. "I wouldn't suggest you do that to my friend. Look, I know what she needs right now even if she doesn't. She just needs a little help to loosen up and enjoy herself. Believe me, before the night's over, she'll be begging you to fuck her with that huge cock of yours."

"But suppose she doesn't want it? I could be arrested."

Sarah shook her head again. "I'm positive she won't cry rape or assault or anything else. She'll love what I've got planned." Sarah saw that Dan still had a doubtful expression. "Listen, part of my plan is that she'll never know who you are, who is fucking her. All you've got to do is make sure you don't speak. Remember, I'll be there and I'll make sure nothing is wrong. We won't do anything she doesn't like or want. Go that?"

Dan thought for a few moments. "Okay," he said, "I trust you, Sarah. I guess you know her and know what you're doing."

"I do."

"That's fine then. But there's just one other thing: what do I get for helping you?"

Sarah couldn't believe what he'd asked. "Isn't getting to fuck Deb payment enough?"

"No." Dan smiled and cocked his head to one side.

"Really? Well, what do you want?"

"You," he said.

"W-w-what do you mean, m-me?"

"You are to be my sex slave for a twenty-four hour period. You will do as I say, no questions asked. Do we have a deal?"

Sarah's cheeks flushed as she considered Dan's proposal. Eventually, she broke the silence. "If I agree to this, when would it happen?"

"I don't know yet."

Sarah looked into his young face, thought about his huge cock, then said, "Okay, we have a deal."

~~~~~

On the evening of her birthday, Deb's phone rang and she checked the caller ID. It was Sarah and she debated not answering. But she thought that Sarah would probably come over if she didn't answer the call.

She picked up the receiver. "Hello, Sarah."

"Hello, birthday girl."

"Oh, don't remind me," Deb said.

"So, what are your plans for tonight?"

"Plans?"

"Yeah, plans," Sarah said, "it is your birthday."

"Well, let's see... I just took a long hot bath and I'm in my bathrobe. Next, I'm going to pop a bag of popcorn into the microwave and curl up on the sofa and watch a movie or two on Netflix."

"Let me guess," Sarah said, adding an exaggerated sigh. "All alone?"

"Of course."

"Well, I'm not letting you spend your birthday alone. You're going to get dressed right now and come to my place and have lots of fun. I have a surprise planned for you."

"Look, I --"

"You either come to my place," Sarah interrupted, "or I'll be over there to fetch you. Your decision."

Deb knew she couldn't win. "Okay, give me thirty minutes and I'll be there."

"Thirty minutes, Deb... that's all," Sarah said and cut the call.

Sarah then phoned Dan and told him to drive over, park down the block, and wait for a text telling him she was ready for him.

As soon as Deb arrived, Sarah gave her a big hug, said "Hey, birthday girl," and handed her an opened Bud Light longneck. "Here Deb, drink up."

Deb chugged half the bottle then said, "So, what's the surprise, all this fun you have planned for me?"

Sarah uncorked a bottle of wine. "First of all, finish that beer. That's only to whet your appetite. I've got some good wine here that will get you in the mood."

Deb drank, watching her friend pour two generous glasses of wine. "In the mood for what?" she asked, putting down the empty bottle and accepting the glass of wine.

"Cheers," said Sarah and they clinked glasses. "I'm not going to tell you my surprise, that would spoil the fun. But you've got to trust me and go along with what I tell you."

Deb raised an eyebrow. "Intriguing," she said, taking another sip of the wine. "I must admit you've got me wondering and curious."

"Good. How's the wine?"

"Very good, thanks. In fact, quite potent... I think it's going straight to my head. Can we sit down?"

Sarah smiled. "Better than that," she said, picking up the wine bottle. "Follow me." Grasping Deb's free hand, she led her downstairs to the basement where a low red light lit the room. "There you go, sit on the bed."

Deb looked around. "I never knew you'd turned this into a bedroom," she said, perching on the edge of the bed. "It really is quite a surprise."

"Ah," said Sarah, pouring more wine into their glasses, "this is only the beginning of the surprise. Come on, drink up, and I'll get you ready."

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"Not telling you. Just do as I say, Debs and you'll be thrilled. You do trust me, don't you?"

"Yes, I trust you... of course, I do. But I'm just --"

"The sooner you stop talking, the sooner you'll find out." Sarah grinned. "Believe me, it's a surprise you'll always remember. Drink up."

Deb raised the glass to her lips and watched Sarah remove a small article from a bedside drawer.

"Right, to help add to the mystery and build up the surprise, I'm going to blindfold you. Okay with that?"

Deb blinked. "Well, I never expected that but... yes, okay, you're in charge."

"Good girl, that's the spirit," grinned Sarah. "But finish your drink first."

"Crikey, Sarah, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to get me drunk." Deb drained the glass, aware that her words were slightly slurred. "It's good wine."

"Certainly is," Sarah chuckled and swiftly put the blindfold in position. "There, is that right? You can't see anything can you?"

Deb shook her head. "No, can't see a thing.

Sarah took Deb's empty glass and put it on the bedside table. "Right, you obviously didn't intend to go out partying tonight so what we need to do now is take off your T-shirt and sweats."

"Hang on, a minute, Sarah. I don't understand why you want to do that but I'm not wearing a bra or pants. I think --"

Sarah interrupted: "Don't worry your pretty little head, birthday girl. Stop thinking, there's nothing to worry about. Just go with the flow and do as I say. You'll be fine, better than fine, in fact, you'll be ecstatic."

Sarah swiftly raised the Tee over her friend's head and Deb, while wondering what could possibly be about to make her ecstatic, automatically helped remove the sweats by raising her buttocks off the bed. Deb was suddenly aware of her nipples hardening as Sarah clambered on the bed behind her.

"Hands behind your back, please."

Obediently, Deb followed instructions as Sarah removed handcuffs and a ball-gag from under a pillow and she was totally compliant while her wrists were shackled. "That's good," said Sarah. "We're almost set now. Are you okay."

"Yes, okay... but I'm puzzled. Why on earth have you got me down in a basement, naked, wrists cuffed, and blindfolded? What sort of surprise or game is this?"

"You'll soon find out, Debs. You do trust me, don't you? If not, say so now and we'll stop. We won't go any further."

Deb thought for a moment. "Truthfully, Sarah, you've really got me curious about this surprise of yours. You've really piqued my interest and I'm guessing you must have known that I couldn't stop now. I must find out what it's all about. So, yes, I trust you. Please, carry on."

Sarah contemplated the ball gag in her hand, then shook her head. No, it wouldn't be necessary.

"Okay, then, here we go. Swing your legs onto the bed and I'll help you to lean back against the headboard."

When Deb was in position, Sarah sent the text to Dan. "Just relax there for a minute or two, Debs. I've just got to pop upstairs but then the fun will really begin. Here, have another glug of wine," and she tipped some into her friend's mouth before heading upstairs.

Sarah watched from the open front door as Dan parked in the driveway. "Get undressed," she said, leading him into the lounge. "Everything's all set."

When she saw his vast cock again, Sarah somehow managed to resist the urge to drop to her knees and suck on it. This night is about Deb, she thought, and then told Dan exactly what was expected of him. "And, remember, you're not to say a word... understand?"

Dan nodded and grinned. Silently as possible, they descended the stairs and Sarah approached the bed. Deb turned her head in the direction of Sarah's voice. "Just relax, Deb. Like I promised you, we're going to have lots of fun. I guarantee this will be the best birthday you've ever had."

As planned, Dan grasped Deb's ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed until her ass was almost hanging off it. Deb gave a small yelp but was so surprised she didn't resist. She lay there, waiting, wondering what would happen next. What had her friend planned? She soon found out.

Sarah told her to spread her legs. "Hmm, that's a good girl," Sarah whispered while Dan traced his fingers along the insides of Deb's thighs. Deb whimpered and her legs twitched.

Although puzzled -- also apprehensive and maybe a little scared -- Deb was conscious that her pussy had become rather moist. Yes, she was definitely aroused and when Dan inserted the tip of a finger into her pussy and gradually eased it all into her, she whimpered again. Deb actually wanted to moan loudly -- but, at this point, she didn't want to reveal that she liked what was happening. After all, who was fingering her?

Dan used long, slow strokes and Deb loved the sensation in her pussy. It took all her resolve not to groan. But, when Dan increased speed, Deb's horniness took over and she moaned and wriggled.

"See," she heard Sarah say, "I told you she'd like it." And, as if to prove it, Deb instinctively ground her pussy against the unknown hand.

"Okay, baby, that's enough. It's time you went down on her," Sarah said.

With Deb's ass on the edge of the bed, Dan got to his knees, spread her legs wide, and licked up the juices from her inner thighs before sliding his tongue into her wet hole.

When Dan's tongue entered her wet pussy, Deb squirmed. "Oh my god," she gasped as bristles tickled her. What a shock! But it all felt heavenly and she groaned louder. Deb couldn't remember the last time her husband had gone down on her and she wanted her hands to be free, to grab this man's head and pull his mouth against her wet pussy. Not that he wasn't doing a good job -- she simply wanted his tongue deeper inside.

"Make her come for me like a good boy," Sarah told Dan before whispering in Deb's ear, "Come for me, Deb."

Deb was close to climax and she panted, finding it hard to control her breathing. After a few more seconds of licking, Dan got a mouthful of juice, more than he could swallow. The cum that he couldn't swallow spread along Deb's thighs and he greedily licked them clean.

That done, Dan rolled Deb face down and shoved her knees up until they were almost touching her chin. He then spanked her fleshy rump until the cheeks glowed beet red. Deb bit on her bottom lip and wiggled around, trying to get away, but with hands cuffed behind her back and knees up to her chest, it was useless. Just as Deb thought she couldn't take anymore, Dan stopped the spanking.

He then held her hips and rubbed his face over Deb's ass, feeling the warmth on his cheeks. He then licked and planted kisses all over her buttocks and she loved it. Her husband had never given her ass any kind of attention.

Next surprise -- a finger slid into Deb's asshole and Dan slowly finger-fucked her ass just like he'd done with her pussy. It was the first thing Deb had ever had in her ass. Yes, there was some discomfort but also pleasure.

"Is that tight?" Sarah asked Dan.

He knew not to speak so nodded.

"I know you like a nice tight ass, baby, but I want you to give her a good rimming before you fuck her."

When Deb heard that, she wriggled in resistance and gasped, "What? What did you say?"

Sarah caressed Deb's cheek. "Shushhh, it's no use trying to resist. Anyway, this is for your own good and I promise you will thank me later."

Dan withdrew his finger and spread her ass cheeks before touching her virgin rosebud with the tip of his tongue. Deb loved it -- and instinctively pushed back against his tongue. Dan poked deep, as deep he could, then started using his tongue like a small cock, in and out, in and out. Deb groaned, it felt so good.

After he'd given Deb a good rimming, Sarah told Dan, "Put her on the floor on her knees."

Deb didn't resist in the slightest and, having been easily put in position, she sensed the man was muscular and strong.

From behind, Sarah whispered, "My friend is going to put his cock in your mouth. No resisting or screaming, understand?"

Deb had no intention of resisting or screaming. Nobody had ever made her feel this good and she didn't want it to end yet. "Who is this guy?" she mewed.

"I'm not going to tell you yet," Sarah said. "In fact, I may never tell you."

"Is he someone I know?"

"Nobody you know," Sarah lied.

Dan gave Deb's ass another slap and Sarah said, "Cross your ankles, Deb." She did. "Now Deb, are you ready to suck a real cock -- a huge cock -- not a tiny one like your husband's?"

"Huge?" Deb asked. "Just how big is it?"

"You're about to find out."

Dan slapped his cock against Deb's face and she tried to catch it in her mouth but, unable to see or use her hands, it was impossible. Dan put one hand on the back of her head and used the other to guide his cock to her mouth.

"Suck on the head," Sarah said. "Don't try to suck any more than you're given."

Deb couldn't believe the size of the head. It stretched her lips as she sucked and swirled her tongue around. She flicked his hole, remembering how her husband liked that, and his pre-cum tasted delicious.

Deb wanted more in her mouth but she waited, following Sarah's instruction. As if reading her mind, Dan fed her a couple more inches and, after she'd sucked on that for a minute or so, he slowly slid more into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag and choke.

Deb didn't think he would ever stop. This cock was far longer and thicker than her husband's six inches. She'd never had any trouble taking all of that but this one seemed twice as long and twice as thick. 'God, how big is it?' She thought.

When Dan's entire length was in Deb's mouth and down her throat, he held it there, her nose buried in his pubic hairs. It seemed to be there forever and as she struggled to breathe, she got scared and started tugging on her cuffs. It was no use. So she tried to get to her feet, but Dan pressed his hands on her head and a shoulder, keeping her on her knees. When she was on the brink of passing out, Dan released her head and she pulled away to take in large gulps of air.

writer75
writer75
60 Followers
12