Debt Collection Pt. 01

Story Info
Loan sharks pay a visit to Angie's house.
6.3k words
4.18
55.4k
53

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story and the chapters following it contain elements of non-consensual sex. There is no incest in this story, but there are occasional moments of uncomfortably close familial relations.

Debt Collection is a story about how a girl pays back her loans. I would classify it as an unlikely romance. I hope you all enjoy!

Don't forget to rate and leave a comment, I always love to see your feedback.

***

Everything started after my father died. He was 55 years old and died of a sudden heart attack. He had never been one to keep in shape or maintain an exercise routine. After he died, me and my sister, Tessa, couldn't just rely on our mother to support us. We both got part-time jobs, me as a tour guide at the local aquarium, and her at the McDonalds down the street. After the financial recession last year where my mother lost her job working at the bank, the bills began to pile up. The biggest issue was the crushing student loan debt that we had taken out to go to college. We simply could not keep up with the regular interest payments and make ends meet at the same time.

The slow realization of the situation began as subtle conversation. "We're behind on bills... we're going to have to keep our electricity use down. Don't use the lights as much." "We need to take out some more loans to keep up this month." "We're going to be late on our monthly interest payments... can you or Angie pitch in?"

Eventually we all realized that the financial situation was deteriorating quickly. Our two part-time jobs were barely enough to keep us alive. Living in suburban Tennessee, the cost of living was too high to maintain without proper wages.

We kept having to take out more loans to pay back previous interest payments. Of course, this wasn't sustainable, and the loan sharks would visit our house constantly, looking for late payments. Whenever the loan sharks came, our mother was away often, looking for work, and me and my sister would have to answer the door and talk the loan sharks away.

The loan sharks ogled us every time they visited. Some of the loan sharks that did this were female as well. They would ask if our mother was around, and when we would say no, they would often begin to flirt with us, asking if we had boyfriends, and complimenting our bodies.

I think Tessa quickly realized that she could use this to her advantage. As the older sister, she also felt a need to protect me from these questionable individuals. One day, she told me she had personally dealt with the loan sharks, and told me not to worry. And soon enough, they seemed to leave us alone. Or so I thought.

At the time, I was still quite innocent, and while I did understand the loan sharks were interested sexually in us, I believed that they were just fooling around when they flirted with us. After all, some of them were old enough to be my father, and I couldn't take them seriously. They must have just been pulling our leg, I thought. Typical of older people to make fun of the younger generation and embarrass them.

I do have to say, though, I did enjoy the compliments. Whereas Tessa had a mature, slender figure and an alluring face that had captivated her boyfriends over the years, I looked more like an immature teenage girl than a woman, even if we were just one year apart in age. So when the loan sharks occasionally showed interest in me, I felt a little happy. I had never felt particularly attractive because of my sister, and though I wanted to wear pretty clothes and put on makeup like Tessa, I was too self-conscious to do so. I wore grey hoodies and sweatpants to fade into the background whenever I went to class.

I do have to admit that while I was shy to everyone else, I was certainly not shy when I was together with my ex-boyfriend. It was around a year ago, during my freshman year in college, that I met him through a mutual friend. We got along well and began dating. He was my first boyfriend, and I eventually had sex with him. Though I was nervous the first few times, my boyfriend always made sure that I felt good. He completely changed my viewpoint on sex.

I learned a lot about myself in those few months. I liked when he would take the lead. It felt like he was making my body his instrument, playing with my most sensitive spots to make beautiful sounds come out of my mouth. I also learned that I loved to give blowjobs. It brought me great pleasure to see him moan in pleasure and know that I was responsible for it. The feeling of control that I got from blowing him, and feeling him grow larger and larger in my mouth, was intoxicating.

It was an amazing five months, and although I looked forward to every night with him, it probably should have been a red flag that we did nothing but have sex. After we began having sex, we barely went on dates, even though the weather was always warm. But, I figured that people in love had sex a lot, and after experiencing it with my boyfriend, I could see why.

Everything changed one summer day. It was his birthday and I went to his house in the afternoon to surprise him. I knocked on the door and nobody answered. However, that was quite strange because he usually should have been home around that time. As I walked around the house, a bit concerned, I heard a strange, rhythmic thumping noise near the area of his house where his bedroom was, and went to investigate. I was devastated to see the faint outline of two bodies, my boyfriend and another girl, writhing and fucking on the very bed I had spent the night a few days ago.

That was the day I realized that I had been wrong, once again, about sex. Sex could be an amazing act of love. For example, I had sex with my boyfriend because I loved him. However, it was a little different for my boyfriend. The way he had toyed with the other girl's body, coaxing out her moans slowly and carefully — he had certainly played both of us equally well. Did he love both of us? Or were we simply toys for him to play around with? I still have no idea.

For the next few days after I discovered him cheating, I considered forgiving him. After all, the sex had been great and I didn't want it to end. I quickly learned, however, that I couldn't get the picture of him cheating out of my head, especially when we had sex. So I broke up with him.

In the end, I felt like a naive little child. I thought that I had become more mature and caught up to my older sister, but yet, I felt more confused than ever about love and relationships. While I was dating my ex-boyfriend, I thought some of my questions about love had been answered. But after he cheated, it felt as though somebody had just given me a bunch of more complicated questions to ask. Did he love me? Was I just stupid to trust him? Did he leave because I was plain and ugly? Had I acted too slutty? Should I have pretended to enjoy the sex less, so that he would see me more as a girlfriend than a sex friend?

For the next couple of months, I tried to move on from the memories of my ex-boyfriend. The sex that we had, and the moments we shared, became a burden on me. They were a constant reminder of how much I once had, and how much I had lost. I wanted to forget him so badly. I drowned myself in my college studies and my work at the aquarium, trying to recover.

It was during that time that the loan sharks entered our lives for a month or so. Then, they disappeared, after Tessa said that she had "dealt" with them. I thought they were gone for good, but as usual, I was sorely wrong.

One morning, I had taken a sick day from the aquarium, due to "nausea". The truth was, I was just too depressed to go to work. The day before, I saw a picture of my ex-boyfriend with his other girlfriend on social media, so I had spent much of the night crying and thinking about my ex-boyfriend. When I woke up, I just felt too exhausted to get up for work. So I just lay in bed that day.

Around 10 AM, I heard a knock on the door. Before I could go downstairs and open the door, my sister opened it, which surprised me. She should have been outside working at McDonalds today. I had already become suspicious of my sister, who seemed to be returning later and later from her job at McDonalds. So I tiptoed out of my bedroom and walked to the top of the stairs, only to hear a loud slapping sound.

"Goddamn, Tessa," said a husky male voice. I recognized his voice as belonging to Alex, a middle-aged loan shark that used to regularly visit our house."You are just the best piece of ass in town."

I carefully peeked downstairs and saw that Alex and another loan shark had entered the house. Alex was groping Tessa's ass through her jean shorts. Soon, his hands wandered under my sister's T-shirt and he began to play with her breasts. Though their backs were turned from me, I could tell by Tessa's surprised moans that he was aggressively teasing her breasts.

The other loan shark, a nerdy-looking boy who seemed to be around my age, was watching with rapt attention from the doorway. He appeared to be quite turned on, as his hand was in his pants and he was jerking off rapidly.

"C'mon, guys, stop it," Tessa said, though she didn't attempt to resist the middle aged loan shark's wandering hands. "You can't come to my house like this. It's too risky."

Alex smiled and released his hand, pinching her nipple as he did so, and Tessa moaned.

"We just couldn't wait for you to come back today," Alex said. "So we decided to pick you up early today." He peered around the house, and I ducked out of vision. "Your sister's not around?" he asked Tessa.

"Yeah. She's out working right now." Tessa said, clearly annoyed. "And if she wasn't, she would have found out about you guys."

"Damn. I was hoping to get a glimpse of her too," Alex said, licking his lips. "She tries so hard to hide her body. But I can tell that she would be a hot fuck."

I felt a surge of wetness in my pussy at those words, and my entire lower half tingled. Of course, that hadn't been the first comment that Alex had made towards me, and I had dismissed it before as a stupid joke. But it seemed far more of a serious statement now, given that he was now groping my sister's ass and breasts.

They began to get ready to leave. Tessa still seemed annoyed, and said, "Please don't come to my house out of the blue again."

"Alright, alright," Alex said. He then turned and pointed to the younger man, who I did not recognize. "You don't mind giving Jake a blowjob in the car?"

I was shocked to see Tessa nod and reply, "Yeah, no problem."

The two loan sharks and Tessa left the house. After a minute, I heard a car start up and drive off. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. Was Tessa using her body to pay off the loan sharks? Is that what she meant by "deal with them?"

As I grappled with these new revelations, I realized that I was more than a little wet, and felt a sense of shame wash over me. I shouldn't have gotten turned on by my sister being groped and taken advantage of by two creeps, but I had. I tried to shake it off and thought about what I should do next.

It didn't seem like my sister was being forced to do this, but this situation felt wrong. There was no way she should have to exchange sexual favors for money. That was prostitution, and everything about that concept seemed so wrong. I knew my sister was more than just an expensive toy for some rich assholes to play around with. She was smart, kind, and resilient. We had been really good friends and she felt like the first person I would go to about my problems. To think it would end up like this... I just couldn't believe somebody like her could be in this situation.

I sat down and contemplated my avenues of action. Though I considered going to the police, I feared my sister would get arrested for prostitution. That would certainly be impossible to deal with, especially with our current financial troubles. And I certainly didn't want to consult my mother just yet. It would kill her if she learned about what my sister was doing.

I looked up the address on the loan shark's business card, which I had one of. Maybe, Tessa would be there. It was on the other side of town, and it was a hot summer day, but I couldn't sit still. I needed to save my sister. I got properly dressed, wearing as conservative of an outfit I could think of. Part of me knew, however, whether I wore gym shorts or a skirt wouldn't make a difference. These loan sharks would try to eat me.

***

After thirty minutes, I eventually biked to the loan shark's office complex, a lone two-story concrete building on a hill off the side of a forest road. It was bigger than I expected for a mere collection agency, for sure. On the path leading up to the driveway, a plain sign stood which identified them simply as the "Debt Collection Agency". With sweat running down my temples, I pedaled my bike up the hill and approached the front door with a hint of trepidation. After collecting myself, I rang the doorbell.

An attractive brunette answered the door. She was quite young, probably in her twenties, wore a white blouse with a pencil skirt, giving her a stereotypical secretary look. Her black heels gave her a height advantage and made her look both more intimidating and attractive at the same time. I couldn't help but notice that the top button of her blouse was undone, revealing the top of her breasts. I wished to myself, in a vain moment of weakness, that removing a button on my top could have more than a negligible effect on my appearance.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" she said cheerfully.

I didn't know quite what to say at first. "Um, I'm looking for somebody that might have come here," I said.

"Okay..." the brunette said, looking a little confused. "What was her name?"

"Tessa."

She gave me a strange look. "And you would be?"

I thought carefully about what I should say here. "I'm her sister, Angie. I'm here to help her with the paperwork."

I tried to be as suggestive as I could with that last sentence. In response, the brunette glanced down at my outfit, as if sizing me up. The "conservative" outfit I had decided to wear consisted of oversized black gym shorts and a loose-fitting blue Avicii T-shirt, topped off by a pair of white converse sneakers from Hot Topic. With the pools of sweat running down my face, I looked about as sexy as a dried-up cactus. Add the bike lying on the driveway, and I looked like a sweat-drenched Girl Scout who had just finished visiting houses for the last few hours.

She skeptically looked up at me, and I audibly sighed. Even though I had deliberately chosen this outfit to be as non-sexual as possible, her quiet judgment of me still hurt. So I couldn't be a hot fuck, just because my tits weren't out and in your face.

I took Alex's business card out of my pocket and showed it to her. "Just call up Alex," I said. "He'll know what paperwork I'm referring to."

"Okay, then," the brunette said after a pause. "I'll be back in a second."

She closed the door. Two minutes later, she opened it up again. She let me into the lobby, and said, "Follow me."

I followed her down the hallway to the left. It seemed like a normal office building, pretty plain and drab. It looked boring and stereotypical as your typical financial institution. However, it didn't sound stereotypical. I could distinctly hear soft moans and all sorts of other sexual noises coming from these rooms, like the rhythmic thumping of beds and the slapping of asses. However, I couldn't couldn't see into the rooms at all, because black shades hung over the windows.

What concerned me even more was the distant sound of more intense screams and groans, which seemed to come from above me. A little bit overwhelmed, I looked away, out the windows and towards the grass descent outside the building.

The brunette glanced back at me. "You alright?"

"Yes," I said, trying to keep my voice even. "I'm totally fine."

She eventually led me into a stairwell, and we went up to the second floor. The intense screams and groans that I had heard earlier became more pronounced, and I suddenly realized that they belonged to Tessa. My sister was certainly having sex right now with the loan sharks. Almost immediately after I realized that, I felt a tingling overcome to my lower half. It might have been borne from my worst fear being realized. Silently, we walked down the hall and arrived at the room where Tessa was. We stood in front of the door.

"Here we are," the brunette said, stepping aside and motioning for me to enter. "It sounds like your sister is inside, signing the paperwork already."

I could have sworn that a smirk flashed across her face as she said that, but it was quickly gone and her face was neutral once again.

I took a deep breath. This was too much to handle. I had no idea what I was going to do, until I suddenly heard Alex groan out from the room, "Suck me harder. Oh, God, that's so fucking hot, Tessa."

Suddenly, I remembered why I had come here. I needed to confront that fucking asshole, treating my sister like a piece of meat! Almost as if buoyed a protective instinct, I grabbed the door handle and turned it.

Perhaps, when I opened that door and stepped inside, I reached the point of no return. If this loan debt was like a black hole, I had just reached the event horizon. Maybe the event horizon had been my father's death, and this had been an unavoidable outcome from the beginning. But I was unable to think about that right now. All I could comprehend, in that moment, was that my sister was bound to a bed, moaning loudly as Alex and Jake fucked her. Alex was thrusting his cock in and out of Tessa's mouth, while Jake pushed his cock in and out of Tessa's lower half.

And suddenly, I could see across that endless, desolate expanse inside the black hole. But at the same time, I was sucked in for good.

Tessa immediately turned to see who had opened the door, releasing Alex's cock from her mouth. Alex and Jake turned around as well.

"A—Angie?" Tessa cried out. She struggled in her bonds, as if trying to cover herself. However, her arms and legs were all bound to the bedposts, and she wriggled in futility. I had to admit, I had seen all sorts of porn, so I could tell my sister was a sight straight from some adolescent boy's wet dream. Her legs were encased in sheer black stockings, and she wore a see-through purple babydoll that hugged her curves of her skinny tummy and her breasts. Her hair somehow had been done to look more curly and fancy than usual, which made her look more beautiful than I had ever seen her before. She also wore a leather collar around her neck.

Alex looked me up and down and smirked. I noticed then that he was holding a chain that was connected to Tessa's leather collar. He shoved his cock back in Tessa's mouth, pulling her collar closer to him so that he could thrust his cock deeper down her throat. I felt an eerie chill run down my spine. "The little sister's here, huh! Welcome to" — he grunted in pleasure, thrusting in and out of my sister's mouth — "debt collection."

This did not look consensual. I took a step back, only to feel the brunette's hands firmly on my back.

"You promised you'd help with the paperwork," she said. Her voice sounded firm. "Don't tell me that you're going to back out now. Especially that you have confidential legal information that was only supposed to be known to the parties of that agreement."

I turned to face her. "Okay, I know I made up that stupid paperwork euphemism, but just say it for what it is. They're raping her. And they're probably going to rape me now, too. You sick, perverted animals!"

"Shit!" Alex said. He was still thrusting into Tessa's mouth, which was why Tessa hadn't said anything for a while. "Tessa, your sister is so goddamn feisty. I loooooove serious chicks. They are fucking crazy in bed." He turned to stare me in the eye. "Wanna fuck?"

12