Debt Collection Pt. 04

Story Info
Professor defiles Angie in non-con roleplay.
7.5k words
4.55
28.6k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember to rate and comment, I love hearing your feedback!

***

It was remarkable how much had changed for me in just three days. Three days ago, I discovered Tessa fucking Alex and Jake in the office of the loan shark office. Two days ago, I began prostituting myself there as well and fucked Lily's fiance. And just yesterday, I had been not only been face-fucked by Alex with the threat of Tessa finding out but also had mind-blowing, incredibly romantic sex with Jake as well.

In these three days, I had gone from being horrified at the prospect of prostitution to being a willing, enjoying participant in the business. Of course, there was still so much uncertainty surrounding the future. I didn't know when Tessa was going to learn that I had prostituted myself, nor did I know what kind of relationship I was going to have with Jake. But I had made up my mind to

Today, I came back to the Debt Collection Agency for yet another day of work. I knocked on the door, but nobody answered, so I let myself in. In the lobby, I could see through the window into Lily's office. Lily and Alex were sitting inside, and I couldn't hear anything, but Lily looked pissed. She was like a principal at a Christian school yelling at a teenager who had cussed in the classroom.

I watched them for a while, trying to hear what they were talking about with no avail. Finally, Alex stood up and opened the door, looking quite depressed. Noticing me, he glanced away and walked towards the hallway.

Lily walked out of her office, looking quite distraught, and I asked her, "What's going on?"

"Well, I took a nap yesterday, as you remember. When I woke up a couple of hours later, my security guards had alerted me of the events that happened in Room 140," She sighed. "What Alex did to you was completely non-consensual. I fell asleep at the wheel, literally, and I take responsibility for that. If you want to quit, I understand. I completely fucked this up."

I smiled, feeling a little embarrassed. I was happy Lily was taking it so seriously; part of me had expected her to just brush Alex's indiscretions under the carpet and laugh it off. "Don't worry, Lily," I said. "It's Alex's fault that happened, not yours. Also, I gave him a piece of my mind as well, so I don't think he'll pull something like that again."

Lily said, "That's not enough, Angie. We cannot afford to have something like that happen again. I've sent him to Amy's room for a week."

She must have been referring to the pink-haired girl I had seen in the lobby a few days ago. "Who's Amy?" I asked.

"She punishes men who have broken the rules here. She's got a little bit of a dominant streak, so she's perfect for this type of thing." Lily smiled. "Her methods of punishment are... quite effective. Men usually comply with the rules after a single merry-go-around in her sex dungeon. Alex is a particularly stubborn nut — he's seen Amy one time already — but we'll make him learn."

I wondered what horrible things Amy could be doing to these men. "Um, is he going to get whipped, or something?"

Lily winked at me, and it had a little bit of a devious edge to it. "Maybe, if you're curious, visit Room 148 later today. Amy loves when people watch."

I wasn't sure what that implied. So I figured I would visit Amy's room later and see what she meant, out of curiosity.

Part of me felt quite disappointed that Alex was locked up with Amy. I had been looking forward to trying some consensual non-consensual sex with him. Man, that was a mouthful to say. Maybe I had to call it what it really was — rape roleplay.

The night earlier, I had found myself becoming quite aroused thinking about Alex violating me forcefully. To be honest, I was turned on by the idea of him putting me in my place like the "feisty bitch" I was. He had already cuffed me and forced me to suck his cock, and I wanted to know what else he had in store for me. I imagined he had all sorts of things planned; after all, the first time I had come to the Debt Collection Agency, I witnessed Alex shooting his creamy load down my bound, helpless sister's mouth. I felt beautiful tingles run through my loins, just imagining what it'd be like to take my sister's place.

"Speaking of sex, I saw you and Jake having such a steamy fuck session yesterday," Lily said.

"You watched that?" I said, blushing.

"I didn't mean to, I swear. I was just viewing the tapes of Room 140. You know, for security reasons. Little did I know, I would come across a gem!" She smiled. "You looked so hot and horny for Jake, which I didn't expect. And you fucked him in that cute bridal lingerie I picked out for you!" She squealed. "You looked like the slutty bride fucking the best man."

I pouted. "I thought I looked like a dutiful wife pleasuring her husband on the wedding night."

"Wow, you two are already married in your fantasy?" Lily laughed. "You two had sex yesterday."

"It's not like that," I said, blushing. "We're not even really dating, either. He just can't orgasm unless he sees me."

"Oh, right. I remember Jake telling me that he had trouble getting aroused. He was annoyed that he couldn't come," Lily said. "So I was pretty surprised, when I watched the security tapes of you two having sex, and saw him come three times. I figured that he finally got his hands on some Viagra."

"No, he just really likes my personality. Said its a serious turn-on."

"That's sweet," Lily said, smiling. "I'm happy for you two. Though, personality's a pretty weird turn-on for a guy." We both laughed at that. "So, are you going to date him?"

"We just discussed it and said we just wanted to be sex friends. It was too complicated to just be exclusive with him, and I didn't like the idea of romantically dating a customer, either."

"Hmm. So basically, he's just going to fuck you more often."

"You could say that. But we're trying to maintain a distinction between lust and love. This is going to sound weird, but we're trying to love each other, all while... lusting after other people? I guess?."

"Huh. So you two are still going to have sex with other people?"

"Yeah. But I think I can tell what the difference between lust and love is, especially with Jake," I said. "You can tell with just his boner."

"How about for you?" Lily said. "Do you think you can make that distinction, when you have sex with other guys?"

"I think so." I thought about my ex-boyfriend, and then I reconsidered. "Okay, when the sex is good, it's hard to resist feelings developing."

"That's exactly right," Lily said. "I'm not saying you won't be able to make that distinction between lust and love. But just keep in mind that it can be a challenge." Her expression grew more thoughtful. "You're going to have to be mentally prepared for any open relationship because both people will feel uncomfortable. You both will likely feel things like jealousy, sadness, and the fear of loss. I know this, because I went through the same issues with my fiance. Just make sure you are both honest and voice your concerns, so it doesn't end up ruining your relationship."

"Okay," I said. "Thanks, Lily. I'll try to communicate more openly with him."

Fuck, dating Jake felt more complicated by the hour. Were we even dating? Jake and I had agreed to be sex friends in an open relationship. But didn't we say we liked each other, in a way that implied "more than friends"? As I thought of these matters, I wondered where Jake was right now. He was probably fucking some other girl while staring at those lewd pictures of me dressed in bridal lingerie because he could only get hard to me. I felt a slight pang of jealousy as I imagined the scene.

"So who are you gonna fuck today?" Lily asked.

"I'm not sure," I replied. "I think... I want somebody to pretend to rape me today."

"Oh..." Lily said. She grinned a little. "So Alex did turn you on yesterday."

"Yes, even though he was being a total dick, I've been thinking about it ever since last night. But he's being punished, so I can't ask him."

"What about Jake?" Lily asked.

"I think it'd be weird," I said. "I can't imagine him pretending to be a rapist. His face is too boyish."

Lily groaned. "Fair enough." She pondered for a moment. "Remember that older man from yesterday? The guy who gave you his business card in the lobby?"

Ah, Francis, the Head of Accounting. I had seen him yesterday wearing a professional business suit and flirting with a sexy ginger. "Yeah, I remember him. Does he even do any real accounting?" I asked.

"Yes. He and his team manage all of the various expenses and payments that are made. They make sure the loans are updated to reflect the girls' work. But as you can imagine, they have a lot of flex time to fuck girls. Takes a bit of stress off from working a boring day job." She winked. "Judging by his reaction to you yesterday, I think he'd love to do some rape roleplay with you."

I felt a familiar tingle in my pussy. "Okay. I'll call him up right now."

I dialed Francis's number and waited. He picked up.

"Hello, who is this?"

I said, "This is Angie, from yesterday. Do you wanna hang out?"

"Yes, I would love to. Come down to Room 182."

I realized that Room 182 was on the right side of the building, as opposed to the left side. I had never gotten a chance to explore the right side of the building. Maybe, the right side was reserved for people involved in legitimate work operations.

So I walked down to Room 182 and knocked on the door. The door opened, and Francis stepped out. He was wearing a blue business suit with a purple tie, along with blue pants. His professional attire was quite a contrast from mine, as I was still wearing just short shorts and a T-shirt.

"Hi," I said. "I have a request for you."

He smiled. "I always like it when girls make the first move." He pulled me closer and groped my perky ass, his fingers squeezing the bare skin under my short shorts, before releasing me. "Especially ones as cute and fuckable as you. What did you have in mind?"

"I wanted to try some non-consensual roleplay," I said.

"Oh, lovely. I was just thinking it had been a while since I had done something kinky. I was kinda getting bored of that ginger too. She was a hot fuck, but far too vanilla for me." He smiled. "How non-consensual are you willing to do?"

I thought about it. "I'm not sure. This is my first time doing something like this. I guess I don't want it to be too painful or scary. I would like to be tied up, though."

"Oh. So you prefer the bondage aspect of it."

"Yeah. Like, if you were keeping me chained up, that would be hot."

Francis nodded. He reached down and massaged my breasts, cradling the small mounds in his hands. "I agree, you sexy thing. Do you want to be my sex slave for an hour or so?"

"I'd love that."

"Awesome. How does two grand sound?" he said.

Holy shit. "Sounds great."

At the time, I thought that was a ridiculous amount of money. Two thousand dollars! That was my monthly pay working at the aquarium, and I was making it in one day! I wondered at that moment if I could make a full-time job out of this. This was just an unbelievably profitable market.

"Alright. I need to make some preparations before we start. While I do that, you should go down to the changing room and pick out a couple of sexy outfits. Something that a pervert like me would pick out for a sex slave to wear." He smiled. "When you're done, call me."

I nodded and made my way back to the lobby, thinking of the outfits Lily had picked out for me. If I wanted to please a pervert's eye, I figured I needed to consult Lily.

I walked up to her office and knocked on the door. Unlike in the morning, the shutters on the window were closed. I heard some vague moaning inside the office and immediately regretted my decision to knock. However, I heard Lily say, in quite an aroused tone, "Come in!"

I walked in to see Lily bent over her table, her arms duct-taped behind her, wearing nothing but black fishnet stockings and matching high heels. Behind her was an unfamiliar young man, pounding into Lily's exposed pussy with fervor. Lily made a whimpering sound as he slapped her ass, the noise echoing across her office.

"Sorry, Lily," I said, a little bit surprised. After all, I had never seen a man penetrate her. "I should leave."

"No — ah! Oh my God!" she yelped. The man made one last deep thrust into her, dramatically groaning as he reached his climax. "I just was... finishing up with Christian here," she moaned, pushing her ass up against the man's veiny shaft as if trying she was trying to milk it. "Christian, this is Angie. Angie, this is Christian."

The man looked over at me and finally acknowledged my presence, panting as he reached the end of his orgasm, "Hi. Nice to meet you."

"You too," I said.

Christian seemed a little bit embarrassed that I had barged in and disengaged his cock from Lily.

"What did you need, Angie?" Lily said, as Christian undid the duct tape from her wrists and abruptly left the room.

"Francis wanted me to pick out some perverted outfits. So I was wondering if you could assist me."

"Oh, I'd love to. Just one second, I need to get dressed."

I waited for Lily to get dressed. It didn't take long; she simply put on a black bra and panties and motioned for us to leave.

"You look quite sexy," I said as we walked down the hallway. Other men in the lobby had noticed her and were ogling her bare ass covered in fishnets.

"Well, I got a little nostalgic when you talked to me about rape roleplay. It reminded me of my younger, more slutty days."

"I always thought you were a top," I said.

"Not always. I love to switch it up. Some days, I want to grope and tease girls and make them ripe for the taking. But other days, I want a young and horny man to tie me up and make me his bitch." She winked. "It also helps that the men are willing to pay me quite a lot. Some guys go nuts at the idea of fucking their boss."

"Huh." I was quite surprised she could switch between roles so effortlessly. When Christian had fucked her, Lily looked like a wild lion that had been tied up and tamed.

We walked into the changing room once again. She took her camera out, searching through the photos of me. After a few minutes, Lily plopped a laundry hamper in front of me. "Alright, you're good to go," Lily said. "I can't wait to watch you two."

I blushed. "I hope you enjoy it."

Lily left the changing room. I called Francis to tell him I was finished choosing my outfits. He picked up.

"Hi," I said, "I'm done choosing my outfits. Should I wear any of them?

"No. Just wear your original outfit for now. Now, follow these instructions closely. First, I want you to leave the outfits outside my room. Then, you will go to Room 162, which is a classroom. There are some props there, like notebooks and paper. You'll pretend to act like a student who is studying, late after school. I'll be the perverted professor, who comes to the room to kidnap you."

"Okay," I replied. I thought it was a pretty sexy setup. "How hard should I fight back?"

"It would turn me on quite a bit if you struggled. Just don't injure either of us." He continued. "This is your first time, right? Just try to relax and have fun. It's just kinky sex at the end of the day."

"Alright," I said. "I'll be waiting for you, Professor."

There was a pause on the other line. "That has a nice ring to it. I like it."

I laughed. "That's good to hear, Professor."

"Before you go, Angie, one thing. We need to have a safe word. What do you want to use?"

I thought about it. "Financial meltdown," I said. "Two words."

There was a pause over the line. "Wow, that's a huge turn-off. Love it, Angie."

I laughed. "Alright. See you soon, Professor."

I hung up and left with the hangar of clothes. After leaving the outfits outside Francis's room, I walked down to Room 162. Opening the door, I found that it was quite a realistic classroom, with rows and columns of desks, a blackboard, and textbooks lying around. Somebody had written some complicated algebraic functions on the board.

Picking up one of the math textbooks, I placed it on the desk and flipped to a random page. Well, I guess I could work on these problems until Professor Goldman arrived and gave me a private teaching session, I thought coyly. I picked up a pencil and began deciphering quadratic equations.

As I sat there, writing answers into the textbook, I didn't feel like a prostitute or a college student deep in debt. I just felt like an innocent teenager trying to finish her homework and go home. As I let myself delve into this escapist fantasy, I felt a strange feeling of peacefulness wash over me. This was relaxing, I thought to myself.

Of course, my inevitable fate shattered this reverie. That fate came in the form of Professor Goldman, who opened the door and strolled in. He had changed into something a little less bombastic than his usual business outfit; he was wearing a light blue polo shirt, khaki pants, and dress shoes. He looked just like a stereotypical professor. "Hello, Angie," he said.

"Hello, Professor," I said.

He walked up to me, his steps echoing throughout the empty classroom. "You're here quite late," he said, as he approached me. "What are you working on?"

"Just some quadratic equations," I said, looking down at the math textbook. "It's pretty hard to understand. Could you help me out?"

"I don't know if I can do that," Mr. Goldman said, and I could feel myself shiver in anticipation. "I had something a little different in mind."

All of a sudden, he pulled out a piece of wet tissue, which I assumed was the chloroform, and pressed it against my nose and mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked, pretending to struggle. I lightly slapped his hand and wriggled around, providing no real resistance as he assaulted me. "Mr. Goldman, stop it!"

"You'll be mine soon, Angie," he murmured in my ear, holding the fake chloroform tightly against my nose. As he did so, I let out one last desperate whimper before I pretended to fall asleep.

***

I did a good job pretending to be limp and lifeless as Mr. Goldman made various preparations to fuck me. When Mr. Goldman lightly slapped my cheek, I understood he wanted me to wake up. I yelped and opened my eyes, gradually getting ahold of my visual senses.

The first thing I realized was that I was standing in some sort of jail cell with Mr. Goldman. My hands were raised, my wrists hanging from cuffs attached to the ceiling, and my legs were similarly cuffed together. I looked down to check out my outfit. I was wearing a black babydoll satin dress, which was virtually transparent and revealed my nipples and flat tummy. My legs, on the other hand, were tightly covered by black stockings with lace designs at the top; a black garter belt held these stockings up. On my feet were a pair of cute, black strappy high heels. I couldn't tell how tall the heels were, but they certainly were quite tall and fit my feet perfectly. A tight, leather collar adorned my neck as well. My professor must have done this to me while I was knocked out.

It was a fairly large cell, and I could see all sorts of contraptions through the bars; plugs, dildos, gags, and various restraints. I couldn't see any hint that I was still in the Debt Collection Agency; in fact, I couldn't see any doors to the outside from where I was sitting in the jail cell. For a second, I felt a bit scared and had to remind myself that it was just a fictional scenario. I noticed a security camera in the corner of the cell, and it made me feel safer knowing that Lily was watching me at all times.

"Wake up, angel," Mr. Goldman said, stroking my face softly. "You've got a long day ahead of you."

"Mr. Goldman, please don't hurt me," I whimpered. "I don't know what you want to do to me, but please let me go."