Debt Collection Pt. 06

Story Info
Fugitives have passionate car sex.
7.6k words
4.66
12.3k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're new to the story, I highly recommend you start from Chapter 1. The last two chapters will be particularly confusing out of context.

These next two chapters are more Erotic Couplings than Nonconsent/Reluctance. There is highly questionable material in both chapters, however, so I've decided to put them in Nonconsent/Reluctance.

It's been a real pleasure writing this story, and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. As usual, remember to rate and comment, I love hearing your feedback!

***

It was a bright, sunny summer afternoon, and the blinding light of the sun filtered into the interior of the Camry as we traveled away from our town. The air conditioner was running at full strength, as it was quite warm outside. The cold streams of air made me shiver, as I was only wearing a red tank top and white short shorts. In my rush to leave Jake's apartment, I hadn't bothered to put on a bra or panties.

Up ahead, there was some decent traffic, since it was 6 PM on a Wednesday. Our Camry slowed down to a crawl. Jake tapped on the steering wheel impatiently, glancing back behind him. I realized he was looking out for police cruisers.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jake, trying to distract him from his anxiety.

"We're going to find a secluded place to let out Lily and Alex from the trunk. Wouldn't want to just pop them out in the middle of the highway."

I nodded. "I sure hope it's not too hot in there."

The traffic soon became pretty gnarly, and our Camry inched forward at a snail's pace. I glanced down at my phone, noticing that I had received a text from Tessa.

Where are you? Are you with Alex and Lily?

I read her text and wondered if I should explain the situation to her. It seemed risky, though. Something in me just felt incredibly paranoid at the notion that the FBI could be watching my every virtual move right now. I decided I could send back a text that would obscure my true motivations.

No. Jake and I haven't seen them at all. We're driving north for vacation.

I received a text back instantly.

Can't you come back? This is a pretty huge deal.

Fuck. I definitely couldn't head back. I had to buy some time.

Jake's been driving the whole day, I lied. We'll try to return tomorrow, Tessa. I don't want Jake to get too exhausted and get into an accident.

Okay, she texted back. Come back soon. Also, Mom knows about everything now.

I let out an audible sigh. Well, this couldn't get any worse, could it?

Tell Mom I love her, I replied.

Will do, Tessa replied.

Of course, there was no way we could return tomorrow. I knew I was lying again to my sister, and I felt horrible. God, the lies just never stopped. I'd probably have to make up a story about Jake's car breaking down tomorrow.

After we'd been locked in traffic for fifteen minutes, Jake suddenly honked his horn and yelled, "Fucking hell!"

"Just be patient," I said. "We'll get out soon."

We waited another few agonizing minutes, crawling slowly through a sea of cars. Finally, Jake managed to reach the next exit, which thankfully led to a deserted forest road. He pulled over to the side of the road.

"Angie, let Alex and Lily out."

I nodded, hopping out of the car and running over to the back of the car. Jake unlocked the trunk with a click, and I swung it open.

Inside, I was surprised to see Alex and Lily kissing each other fiercely, their arms and legs locked around each other. Alex had undone the buttons on Lily's blouse and was groping her round, perky tits with his hands. Meanwhile, Lily had unzipped Alex's fly and was stroking his huge cock with one of her hands. They seemed to be in a dazed trance, their faces flushed with heat and desire.

Noticing that the trunk had been opened, Lily pulled her lips apart from Alex and quickly began to button up her blouse. "Oh gosh, Angie. I thought you two were still stuck in traffic."

"Nope," I said. "Is this really the time to be having sex, guys?"

"It was just so fuckin' hot in the trunk, we couldn't think at all," Alex muttered, zipping his fly back up, the bulge remaining in his pants.

"Oh, I was thinking just fine," Lily said. "I wanted to have sex one more time before I went to jail."

They climbed out of the trunk. Alex dashed towards the front seat, opening the door and yelling, "I call dibs on shotgun!"

"You're such a child," I said. "I was just sitting there."

"Don't worry," Lily said, stroking my shoulder. "I don't mind being alone with you in the backseat, Angie."

I blushed, trying not to stare at her obvious cleavage, which was still showing through the two buttons she had left undone on her white blouse. She was wearing black lace stockings which accentuated her milky thighs and long legs, and I wondered how I could resist staring at her for hours on end. She looked every bit like a sexy, seductive fugitive.

Lily and I walked over to the backseat doors and hopped into the Camry. "Let's go, champ," Alex said to Jake. "Let's blow this joint."

We returned to the highway. In a matter of minutes, the traffic dissipated, and the Camry began coasting back to a solid 75 mph.

"What should I put into the GPS?" Jake asked.

"Depends where we enter Canada," Lily said. "We should decide on a plan now because we can't just mindlessly head north. Can you guys come up with some way to illegally cross the border?"

We all nodded. I held up my phone. "I'll do some research right now."

I Googled various articles about illegal border crossings. One of the articles caught my eye.

"There's a town in Vermont called Derby Line. Half of the town is in Canada, while half of the town is in the U.S," I said. "Apparently, there are thousands of illegal border crossings each year through here."

"Let me see that," Jake said.

I gave him the phone.

"Derby Line does contain a lot of roads leading into Canada. But there's 24/7 border patrol guarding all the roads." Jake said. "Also, they've put up security gates and motion sensors all over the town's roads, and if you cross without permission, a police chopper arrives within five minutes to scout your location."

"Is there any way we could cut through a forest trail, or something?" Alex asked.

I pulled up Google Maps and began to study the topography of the town. "Actually, there's a road a few miles outside of the town that runs parallel to the border. If you cross this small line of trees next to it, you'll end up in Canada."

"Wait. Let me see that," Alex said. I handed him my phone, and he peered at the image. "Woah. She's right. Well, unless anybody has a better plan, I think Derby Line will work just fine," he said, reaching over to pick up the GPS.

"How long till we make it there?" Jake asked.

"Our ETA is... 18 hours and 25 minutes," Alex replied.

Everybody groaned.

"Hey, what are you two going to do after you get into Canada?" Jake asked.

Lily shrugged. "I'll lay low and wait till this blows over. I'll count my blessings that I'll be able to watch porn and masturbate like a free woman."

Alex nodded. "Ain't that freedom?" he said. "I love America, but sometimes it has a real stick up its ass."

"Speaking of that, what exactly did you do to piss off the government so badly, Alex?" Lily asked. "I don't think I've ever seen the federal government get so angry about horse betting."

"Oh, I don't know," Alex said. "It's a long story. You guys would probably find it boring."

"Well, we don't have anything better to do," I said. "Tell us."

"Yeah, c'mon," Lily said. "I'd love to know the story of your humble origins."

Alex sighed. "Well, I think everything started two years ago. I was pretty skilled with computers and had just discovered horse betting. One day, I devised an algorithm that could predict the winner of a horse race accurately enough to turn a profit."

"So you started making money, right?" I said.

"Not yet. The algorithm was accurate enough to breakeven. It just needed a little push, and then it could reliably bring in profits. So I began to bribe racers to get the algorithm's accuracy up, and soon I was raking in a ridiculous amount of money."

"How much profits are we talking about?" I asked.

"Upwards of a hundred million per race. I got paranoid that the government would come for my money, actually, and hid it all in offshore banking accounts."

"I can't see where this story goes wrong," Lily said.

Alex sighed. "Yeah. Anyway, one day the whole scheme unraveled. The cops arrested me for match-fixing and tossed into jail. I got out on bail and bribed everybody who wanted to bring me down. This just dug me into a deeper hole. The FBI decided to arrest me for felony bribery. But in the nick of time, I managed to escape."

The Camry veered off onto the rumble strip, and Jake quickly realigned the car. "Wait. So you didn't divorce your wife to fuck sexy coeds?" Jake said.

"Nope," Alex said. "I just needed to run away."

I think we all couldn't believe what we were hearing. Suddenly, everything made sense — why Alex was having a midlife crisis, why he needed to be so close to Jake.

"Is that why you used me as your replacement son?" Jake said.

"Yeah, pretty much. I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to my kid." Alex took a deep breath, covering his face. I realized he was crying. "I was so fucking stupid. All I wanted was to become rich, but I didn't realize what I had the entire time. All that really mattered was my family."

Silence filled the car, only interspersed by the sound of Alex sniffling. I think the rest of us were trying to think of something to cheer him up. It was Jake who spoke first.

"Hey, Alex. If it makes you feel any better, I think you're a pretty decent father."

"You think so?" Alex said.

Jake laughed. "Yeah. You always were there for me, man. I'll never forget the first time I popped a boner during sex. You told me to imagine Alison Brie in her tight little Christmas outfit, and I almost came right then and there."

"Thanks, Jake," Alex said, wiping away a tear. "That means a lot to me, considering how terrible I was to my real son."

Lily broke her silence. "Don't say that, Alex. You just made a mistake. I did something stupid too, and guess what? I've lost everything I cared about as well. There's only one person waiting for me in Canada." She suddenly reached out across the car divider and tapped on Alex's shoulder. "Hey. Look at me."

When Alex turned around, Lily slid forward in her seat, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pressed her mouth against his in a firm but gentle kiss. Alex let out a small noise of surprise but soon reciprocated, closing his eyes and letting their tongues intertwine like milk and honey. I stared at the two of them, not quite believing my eyes.

After a minute or so, they pulled apart, gazing into each other's eyes. Lily smiled, sitting back in her seat. "Feel a little better?" she asked.

Alex nodded, speechless.

I raised my eyebrows coyly at Lily, trying to hold back a grin. "You two are so cute," I said.

She waved me away with an embarrassed smile and stared out the window, hiding her reddening cheeks.

We arrived at the next rest stop, and Jake and I left the car to pick up some dinner from McDonald's. When we arrived back, Alex had called dibs on the backseat.

***

After we had eaten our fill of fries and Chicken McNuggets, we continued onwards, this time with me sitting shotgun. It was 8 PM, around about two hours since we had started driving. The sun had completely set, and the interior of the car was quite dark, only lit by the occasional flicker of orange highway lights above us. We were still in Tennessee, but we had driven across to the eastern half of the state; we would cross the border into Virginia in about one more hour.

I had turned on some old-timey Southern radio station to ease the tension in the car, which was playing an upbeat R&B song.

I glanced back at the backseat. Alex and Lily were holding each other in a passionate embrace, their lips interlocked. For easier access, neither of them had bothered to put on their seatbelts. I turned away and stared out the window, figuring they would want some privacy. Then, I heard the sound of Lily unzipping Alex's fly.

"What do we have here?" Lily purred.

A few seconds later, I heard the sound of Alex sighing in pleasure. My curiosity got the better of me, and I glanced back to see Lily bent over Alex's lap, taking his large cock in her mouth and gently sucking him off.

Groaning, Alex placed a hand on her head and nudged it downward, exhaling softly as Lily slid her soft, pink lips up and down his hardening member. She pleasured Alex with the dexterity of an experienced lover, sometimes taking his whole shaft in her throat, other times licking his tip while stroking the base with both of her hands.

Her seductive movements got me worked up too, and I unzipped my short shorts, pulling them down my thighs. I dipped a finger into my pussy and began to rub in circular motions deep within my wet insides, panting softly.

"C'mon guys," Jake muttered, clearly trying not to get distracted from the road. "Don't get my car dirty."

In the faint glow of the orange highway lights, I could see that Lily's skirt was flipped up, revealing her pretty black panties and the entirety of her milky thighs above her lace stockings. She was stunning. I felt a pang of jealousy as Alex slid his hands down her legs, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin through her stockings. Frustrated, I pushed down my shorts to my knees and began to frantically rub my clit with my other hand, letting out a needy moan as I did so.

Jake glanced over at me, exhaling as he saw me play with my naked pussy. He tore his eyes away from me and back to the road, but with a sense of amusement, I saw a bulge growing in his pants at a record pace. Wanting to tease Jake further, I dipped another finger into my pussy and began fingering myself, letting out soft little whimpers as I did so. I watched as Jake gripped the steering wheel tighter, clearly trying to avoid thinking about his half-naked girlfriend rubbing herself into a mess of sweet juices next to him.

After a minute or two, I heard Alex growl in a low tone, and I looked over at the backseat. His large cock, dripping with saliva, looked ready to explode between Lily's soft pink lips.

"Oh God, Lily..." Alex groaned. "I'm coming..."

Lily nodded, pressing her hands onto Alex's thighs, taking his thick, veiny shaft deeper in her throat. I frigged myself harder, anticipating Alex's beautiful explosion. Finally, he closed his eyes and began to come, lifting his hips up to meet her willing mouth and eagerly shooting his hot semen down her throat. At the lewd sight of Alex's cock pulsing in Lily's mouth, I also began to come, my back arching in pure bliss as I shot my pussy juices all over my already-drenched fingers and my leather seat.

Meanwhile, Lily slid her lips off of Alex's cock. She licked her cum-covered lips seductively, swallowing the rest of her delicious treat, and sat back up in her seat.

"I see you enjoyed that as well, Angie," Lily said, smiling.

"That was hot," I said, panting. I reached for a napkin and cleaned up my seat, which was covered in my love juices. "Maybe we should probably stop doing all this sexy stuff, though. Jake's so hard right now. I worry it's going to affect his driving."

"Oh, don't worry about me," Jake said, his bulge straining against his jeans. "I'm totally fine. I'm not thinking about sex at all."

"Aw, Jake's so pent-up," Lily said. "Let's give him a break. I'll switch with him soon."

It would soon be my turn, I thought with a pleasurable shiver. I felt myself still craving Jake's cock, even though I just come so hard.

However, my sex-tainted thoughts were soon interrupted.

On the radio, the song had finished, and a young lady with a Southern accent began talking, "This is 99.1 FM, bringing you back to the 1970s."

"Well, we're still following this crazy story coming right out of Oak Hill, Tennessee," a male voice drawled. "If you haven't been following, folks, this is unbelievable. The FBI just blew the lid on a loan agency responsible for collecting outstanding debts, called the Debt Collection Agency. It was an elaborate prostitution ring in disguise, taking advantage of college-aged girls with large student loan debt."

"Oh dear," the lady murmured. "Those poor girls."

The man drawled, "The FBI is still searching for the ringleader, Lily Hammington-Edwards, along with her close associate, Alex Miller. They are presumed to be hiding or on the run. Anybody with information is encouraged to send in a tip to the FBI."

The next song began to play. I peered at the two fugitives in the car, not sure what to say.

"Are we fucked?" Alex said. "Everybody's going to be looking for us."

"If we're hiding out in Jake's car, we should be safe, though," Lily said. "The FBI have no idea where we are, right? How would they know?"

"Yeah, you're right," Alex said. "I guess we're fine. It's just a little scary. I didn't know we would be on the news."

The conversation tapered off. We continued to drive, far away from our town.

***

Finally, around 11 PM, we entered Virginia through Interstate 81. It had been almost four hours since we had started driving, and Jake was pretty tired. The GPS said we still had 14 hours to go.

"Let's switch, Lily," he said. "There's a rest stop ahead."

There was a rest stop at the border, and we hopped out again. Out of an abundance of caution, Jake decided to splurge at the 24/7 convenience store.

"If we ever need to go off the grid, these will be handy," he said to me as we lugged a heap of cashew nuts, peanut butter, beef jerky, granola bars, raisins, water bottles, and Gatorade to the cashier. We dropped our haul on the tiny counter.

The cashier eyed us as she checked out the items. "Going camping?" she said.

"Yeah," Jake said, smiling.

We returned to the Camry with our bags. When we returned, Lily had already taken her spot in the driver's spot, with Alex sitting shotgun. After Jake and I hopped into the backseat, our Toyota Camry took off into the night once again, this time with Lily as its guide. The car's interior was quite dark now, only occasionally lit up by a car's headlights on the other side of the highway.

"Hey, I'd like it if we drove the entire night," Lily said. "Let's not waste any time. The GPS says we can make it to Derby Line by 1 PM tomorrow."

Alex nodded. "I'll switch with you in a few hours."

"You sure you guys can stay up the whole night?" I asked.

"You kidding?" Lily said, grinning. "We're fugitives on the run. It's going to be impossible to sleep."

"Yeah," Alex said. "I'm gonna stay awake until we get the fuck out of this damn country, that's for sure."

"Angie and Jake, you two should sleep though," Lily said. "We need you guys to be awake in the morning, just in case we need a backup driver."

I nodded. I felt quite sleepy already and leaned on Jake's shoulder for comfort. He hugged me in his warm embrace, though his body felt like a spring about to unload.

"Are you alright?" I asked. "You're so tense."

"I'm just worried," Jake said. "That's all."

I hugged him closer, pulling my chest against his arm. "They'll escape, trust me. We'll make it happen."

He took a deep breath. "I hope you're right."

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Beneath me, I could hear the relaxing drone of the tires on the highway. Feeling the comforting sensation of Jake's warm body next to me, I felt myself nodding off, but then I felt Jake shift next to me in his seat. He nudged me, and I opened my eyes.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Your boobs are pressing into my arm," Jake whispered. "It's distracting me."