Debutant & Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I didn't get an invite." Hughes offers, distracted once more as his eyes follow the svelte olive skinned DJ who's set I hadn't noticed has come to an end. Looking back over my shoulder she captures my attention as she approaches the bar, I break my gaze and turn back to Logan Hughes.

"You're one of several hundred members of The Collective Mr Hughes... despite the offerings you've made so far your status and rank has yet to truly rise ...not fully surrendering your little platinum blonde to us did not help... despite the impressive and memorable performance she provided at the mercy of that brutal fuck machine."

I see his grin, that smug grin once again. Whoever the beautiful little specimen is that he had strapped down to a bed in his apartment to abuse and artificially stimulate she was flawlessly exquisite.

"Other than her name being Arabella....Who was she?" I enquire, just as I had a little over three weeks ago having been privy to her private little display in such intimate proximity. Having ejaculated all over her stunning if contorted face as she lay there writhing breathlessly in enforced ecstasy. My tribute had not been sufficient enough. She had captivated me, built a desire that burnt in me to discover so much more about the perfect young platinum blonde that Logan Hughes had some how encountered and persuaded to perform for myself and the two other lucky members of 'The Collective'.

"A little complicated is that one," Hughes offers with a lopsided grin.

"Much as last Saturday might have been for you..." I deliberately lean closer "...I believe I was originally introduced to Alison Matthews by yourself Mr Hughes."

I note it instantly; the pained flash of expression the mention of even the name evokes. His eyes cast subconsciously to his left searching his memory on the slender brunette, spare for the bratty undertone in every way the beautiful equivalent of his platinum blonde acquaintance.

He falls silent, the smug grin fades. I twist a metaphoric knife in his ribs with two words alone.

"I assume it would be awkward anyway... sharing her with four others while she performed admirably... energetically... despite the restraint the pillory provided locked around her perfect body."

He seeks composure but his anguish at the mental picture my words paint alone is abundantly clear.

"She was our willing little fuck toy... our experiment..." I darkly chuckle as I spin him now an exaggeration of the truth to goad him further, "...as happy to absorb the little blue pills as she was to absorb the numerous tributes her mouth, cunt and asshole earned across the night."

His eyes fall back to the packet of Blues.

"If you've lost touch maybe I can pass her your contact details..." I can't help but verbally poke him even further as I look back over to the bar toward the beautiful DJ, Sapphire as she had introduced herself on arrival five or six hours ago "...or perhaps I can arrange a demonstration of your own?"

Logan Hughes eyes cast over her once again as I turn back to him, his eyes tracing the contours of her slender toned legs from the little ankle boots she wears to the hem of the black sequinned spaghetti strap slip dress that's fitted enough to accentuate her perfect curves.

"Sapphire..." I quietly call over to her, reaching forward to remove the clear bag of pills from the surface of the table. The lounge bar now only occupied by a handful of hired staff and two of my security team, "...Come join my associate and I."

Sipping from a tall glass of dark liquid I presume to be a mixer with cola she turns to meet my eye, offering a sincere smile as she does.

I beckon her over by means of further encouragement. As she walks between empty chairs and low tables, there's a natural seductive sway to her hips as she moves. She walks tall with confidence as I sweep my hand towards the third, empty seat purposely set around the table. I had planned on the Romanian hostess joining us, a demonstration that might not have cost me one of the limited pills I posses. The DJ cuts a very suitable looking demonstration though one I might wish to experience myself. A nervous hesitance creeps over her as she draws nearer looking from Hughes to myself and then back again.

"Provide a distraction" I mouth to him under shortly before she steps before the seat, flashing Hughes a glimpse of the single blue pill that sits between my thumb and forefinger.

"Your set was perfect," I offer in complement as she confirms my offer to join us and gently lowers her frame to the black leather bucket seat.

"Why... thank you" she bashfully responds, cheeks flushing a little as I note her side glance to him.

"I'm sure we can find further employment for you"

"That... that would be amazing." She offers and I note her glass is near enough empty.

"Anyway..." I offer on false apology, "...Let me introduce my business associate... this is Logan Hughes.... Logan runs the Dark Star night club... I'm sure you've heard of it."

As she turns to face him crossing one leg over another, I see the look in his eyes.

I recognise the desire that burns within in him for the pretty brunette, the same fire burns within my own belly.

"Another round of drinks" I offer as Ekin diligently approaches us.

"You'll join us for a celebratory drink won't you Sapphire?"

"Sure... and It's Sapphie" she offers almost dismissively, barely able to glance at me hypnotically already drawn to the vile individual I know Logan Hughes to be as he starts to engage her, to captivate her.

Luring her into an innocuous trap.

**********

She kneels there before me.

Knelt between us now, as I look down into her eyes. Instantly recognising the grip the potent tablet holds her over her. Even if she is blissfully unaware.

Clutching the hem of her loose fitting dress I pull the garment up over her body observing how the embedded sequins glisten even in the dim light of the room.

As I remove the dress he takes her hands, stretching them out above her, holding them up, holding her now naked form stretched out between us.

He works, swiftly, expertly so.

Logan Hughes wraps the svelte young DJ's slender wrists with the thick leather cuffs that extend on thick metal chain to the eyelet set in the centre of the canopy above the four-poster bed.

Between us we capture our prey.

She does not flinch, she does not seek to escape our attention, my lips slip against her neck kissing across her breasts as he firmly secures her wrists. Sapphie's gentle gasps fill the air as I press kisses down her neck onto her pert firm ample breasts.

The cuffs around her wrists are wholly unnecessary, they simple add to the spectacle as she kneels, naked, in the centre of the wide bed.

Despite all this, knowing his penchant, I reach back taking the wide leather collar that sits on the bed behind me, I meet her eyes as I draw the collar before her eye line. Her devilish smirk tells me all I need to know. As I place the collar around her neck she leans her head back, presenting herself to me. I thread the collar tightly around her slender neck and lock the padlock to hold the collar firmly in place.

I add to the spectacle.

Sapphie's eyes close and she lets go a long-satisfied groan. It's only as I look down across her body that I realise she groans at his touch as I collar her. His left-hand slips diagonally across her chest clutching her in as grip the fingers of his right-hand slip over her labia. Pressing between her hips, toying with her heightened sensations, I watch her pull at her bound wrists not in protest but in natural reaction.

"Secure her ankles," I instruct him keen to distract and dissuade him, keen to toy with him, and prevent him hastily claiming her inevitable submission.

Two minutes later, Logan's fingers probe her once more pressing up into her as she kneels before him on the bed, her legs now held splayed by a sixteen inch spreader bar, with black leather cuffs wrapped around her ankles now and her wrists.

Standing to the side of the bed I watch as she reacts, as he masterfully stimulates her. Her gasps and groans intensify as he presses his fingers deeper, toys with her and finds her most sensitive of spots.

While I walk around the four poster bed situated in the middle room that sits one floor above where we had met I consider how I don't care for him but I admire his style, I let him claim her I let him commence her journey knowing I'll be the one to finish it.

"Take her first Mr Hughes... a gift from me to you of my gratitude of our arrangement... experience for yourself how she reacts... how she feels... how she accepts without question your total control... your every whim."

Stepping back before her, Sapphire's face gently contorts around the euphoric plateaux he takes her mind towards, aided immeasurably by the grip and the purity of the little blue pill dissolved into the first of two Jack Daniels and Cokes that she had consumed while seated in our company.

Logan Hughes nods, shirtless behind her I don't see but I'm aware that he lowers his fly. He moves up closer behind her, her expression falters a little as the attention his hand pays her leaves her restrained body.

Her mouth falls open instantly, her pleasured little cry echoes around the room as I watch her eyes screw shut as she cranes her head back through her bound arms that extend towards the ceiling. Her breathless little whimpers fill the air as he fills her.

Before my eyes, as I watch her, Logan Hughes claims her body.

His hips roll, he presses deep into her. As he fucks her I take a chain metal lead lead and clip it to the D-Ring set within the thick black leather collar. Clenching the lead I pull it taught reminding her that more than one man controls her tonight.

Sapphie looks at me, looks up at me, wanton desire etched across her beautiful features her eyes rolling as she's fucked from behind. Her expression alone as she hangs there willing accepting him into her body has me hard for her already. I let the scenario play out for several minutes, paying him no attention, concentrating only on her.

"My turn..." I state drawing my eyes to his, "...let me feel how she feels."

Expecting a protest, anticipating his reluctance I am surprised when Logan Hughes gives her up to me on request, slipping from her body as I kneel onto the bed, freeing myself through my fly as I position myself her against me.

Her head hangs low, as she's offered the briefest of reprieves.

Pressing against her I feel her body give, her satisfied little groan fills the air once more as I clutch her left hip and her right shoulder knelt behind her, pressing her body forward as I achieve an angle of penetration.

Penetrating her tight perfect body as I slowly impale her already slick walls. I feel her clench around me as I press myself back and forth into her incredible lithe body.

Looking to him as he observes me now, as he watches me use her.

"We don't..." I purposefully state, "... we don't cum in her."

I see the scowl start to etch across his brow.

"House rules for the host" I reiterate as I pull Sapphie's head back by her long dark hair, reiterating the terms of the agreement made in respect to the young platinum blonde, Arabella.

Logan Hughes has no right to argue, I control him just as much as I control the slender DJ's who's breasts I now squeeze and toy with as she presses gently back moaning as she accepts deep thrust after deep thrusts up into her.

**********

Releasing her hands from the thick metal chain suspended above the bed she falls across the black sheets exhausted.

Sapphie's body rises and falls on the breathless exhaustion of her third heavy climax at my hand, her fourth in total, having pulled rank on Logan Hughes to her loss and in his as he edged her excruciatingly close to one climax she had nearly earned whilst sat atop of him, rutting furiously as he lay there and steadfastly gripped her hips.

Slipping my sodden dick from her, as she lays soaked in sweat before me.

Losing control, her body having wildly fucked back against me as energetically as she could muster has goaded me.

Groaning as I feel the heavy deposit of ejaculate escape me, streaking in three line across her olive skinned lower back and the top of her pert little ass.

"That feels good," Sapphie utters on a dry quiet throat, and I'm not sure if she refers to the feel of my deposit or the after effects of her latest orgasm.

"Nearly broke your own rule" Logan Hughes sarcastically sneers. His pent up frustration adds a level of spite to his words that I find amusing.

"Feel free to tribute her should you wish, Mr Hughes," I breathlessly state as I climb up off the bed.

Hughes presses past me, all but pushing me aside as he snatches her left ankle and rolls her onto her back in the centre of the bed, the chain lead snakes across her exposed chest. Ankles freed now of the spreader bar he positions her and forcefully enters her causing her to cry out on a pained gasp.

Logan Hughes fucks the young DJ hard and fast as I watch on, burying his body deep into hers he claims her with merciless harsh thrusts. Sapphie's neck still wrapped in the collar cranes her head over his right shoulder as her arms bound at the wrists slip over his shoulders and wrap him, her hands grab the back of his shoulder, dark red finger nails raking down the back of his shoulders as his hips punish her exhausted body.

I watch her face, her eyes sunk back into her head as under the continued influence of the blue pill she unbelievable reacts once more. Her legs creeping up the backs of his as they butterfly under him then wrap tightly around his waist.

Their two naked bodies writhe as one on the bed, but despite his dominance it's Sapphie that dictates that controls, she manipulates him into giving her what she needs.

The potency of the pills I have now have absolutely no doubt over, given results achieved by the two pleasing experiments to date under their influence. I have no genuine idea how long in terms of half-life the blue pill remains within the system, Alison had maintained stamina throughout, despite being repeatedly used and while Sapphie maintains equal stamina so far seems to react differently. Each climax that rips through her body seems to invigorate her push her to a higher plateaux of satisfaction from which point she instantly craves more.

Her body and her mind fighting physical exhaustion whilst desperately yearning to gain further gratification.

I watch transfixed as she's fucked, as she keeps a pace as she clings to him and as she fucks him back equalling every ounce of energy he expends.

Her face eventually contorting once more, to the point at which she can barely breath as she lets him ravish her.

Sapphie cries out once again, a primal animal like scream as she arches up off the bed as Logan grabs her arms from around his neck and with out breaking stride pins her cuffed wrists stretched out above her.

Hearing his own grunted breathless satisfaction as he rides her bucking body my initial thought is that he'll disobey my instruction that he'll cum in her, just to spite me.

Surprised then to witness him pull out of her as she continues to ride out the spasms the climax triggers through her muscles as she lays beneath him, gasping on wanton breaths.

Logan Hughes holds himself up over her upper body as I watch on from alongside of the four poster bed. Kneeling over her straddling her chest she looks up at him as his hand slips firmly back and forth over his dick.

"Cum for me," I hear her seductively whisper all too aware of his end game.

Logan Hughes duly obliges streaking the left hand side of her face with as thick a deposit as I had wasted over her back.

Sapphie let's go of a satisfied groan as he sits across her chest and continues to heavily coat her features with thick white seminal fluid.

Finally she rests her svelte body back against the bed, her arms left extended up above her even when released.

Logan slips from the bed and I keep eye contact only with him, as he does with me, acutely aware of our naked status, I'm relieved to see he's not that crass and individual that he'd keep his socks on.

"Pleasure doing business with you Salazar" he cockily offers on that incessant roguish grin of his.

"Mutual feelings..." I reply "...gather your belongings, she's earned her rest, and we need to discuss how I see the Dark Star fitting into our supply chain."

Turning I walk away, leaving him in my wake leaving Sapphie, exhausted, used and covered in putrefying ejaculate. Still pondering how much longer the effects of unwittingly consumed synthetic aphrodisiac will remain in her system.

**********

"You're still willing to do business with this Hughes man... I find that strange," Artero Calcedo states with his impeccable honesty.

"My friend..." I say looking my long-term associate and trusted confident in the eye, "...if we chose to ignore every Gringo we didn't like then we would never have made it as far as we have in this cold Country over the last twenty-three years."

We stand in the private quarters on the top floor of the vast converted warehouse that had once been a derelict shell of a building, infested with rats and pigeons. The building now a pinnacle of luxury built on arduous work and as many failed business plans as successful ones. In many ways I begrudgingly admire what Logan Hughes has achieved in such a short space of time. What he has though I want and not just unfettered access to the property and the trappings of the lifestyle that come with it.

I want to take it all from him, confident Gio Mancini would surrender his share to me were I to leverage a hostile takeover. The knowledge I could digress of his daughters dalliance with the over confident cunt would be surety enough. Seeing how he had claimed young Sapphie I can only cringe at the circumstance that Laura Mancini had succumb to him under.

I don't want just his club though, I want that little platinum blonde, collared cuffed and at my leashed physically and metaphorically at my side.

I certainly do not take for granted the influence Logan Hughes exudes. The more I know of him now the more he belies my initial character assessment of the capabilities of the crass individual who I had observed and met in the now ironically titled Sapphire club.

The string of brunettes on his arm were far more appealing than him though if truth be told. Logan Hughes was as cheap as his badly fitted suits deliberately worn a size down as opposed to paying for a tailored fit.

"In the mean time Artero I want you to find out everything there is to know about Logan Hughes..." I place a hand on his shoulder, "...every detail, where he eats, where he sleeps, who he sleeps with, I even want to know how often the man fucking defecates a day... I know I can trust you."

"I have already undertaken..." Artero offers, "...I'm aware there's a relationship"

"The blonde?" I offer excitedly.

"No another... a little more sophisticated an Accountant... 35years old... Hannah Walker, she..."

His words fall short as the door to the long private dining room creeps open, I look up to her and smile, receiving a sheepish smile in return as she is shown into the room by Winter. Her noticeably damp tussled hair sits to her shoulders, shoulders like the rest of her body wrapped in a short black silk dressing gown, that reveals her incredible toned slender legs.

"Good Morning Miss Sapphie...." I offer with a sweep of my hands towards the table laid with fresh fruit, pastries and a pot of freshly ground coffee, "...please come and join me."

Artero heeds my unspoken request and slips away heading towards Sapphie and the door through which she enters.

"Find out what you can about this Hannah..." I offer discreetly, confident I'm out of ear shot, "...but concentrate on discovering who young Arabella is and where she fits in Logan Hughes life."