Decadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing such a great job, my Queen," she whispered to me between feeding me mouthfuls of white salty jizz "just a few more loads now, just a few more people to please. You like pleasing people, don't you?" I nodded vigorously, the pressure in my cage beginning to swell again.

"It's what I'm made for," I gasped out as I felt the 9-inchers load join the flood already dripping from my ass.

"Good, well keep doing a good job and I promise we'll get you out of here safe and sound, or I'm not the Scarlet Pimpernel," She winked as I sucked the last few drops of cum greedily from her fingers. Fuck I love roleplay.

A demure looking girl in a great pink gown came up to me next, unexpectedly. She was the last person left standing in any kind of decency. Feigning shyness, she flicked her fan in front of her face and hoisted her dress. A pussy glistening with cum stood mewling to be cleaned. I got to work at once, though again, not my area of expertise. As I worked, I felt a familiar cock filling my ass; Ryan was back for seconds, perhaps that meant things would wind down soon! Soon the shy girls pussy was cleaner than a Swiss gloryhole, but it seems she was not satisfied; she turned, but not to leave. She bent over and presented her ass; a pink jewel shone from the place where the hole should be. I fucking knew it.

"Let them eat cake," Ryan laughed. I rolled my eyes at him; was this really the time to be making lame puns?

This was more my wheelhouse; the plug was removed and I dove right in, flicking my tongue with expert care around and in and out the musky pink hole. My nose was as much a player as my tongue as I buried my whole face between the soft globes of her ass. Her unattended hole was soon filled by a thrusting cock, and between the two pleasures she was soon crying out in orgasmic bliss. At the last moment, the cock slipped out of her and between my lips, to release its salty load.

I realised suddenly, my ass was empty; but I was pretty certain Ryan hadn't finished. He hadn't. His glorious cock glistened before my face, and wordlessly he slipped between my lips. It was warm on my tongue, and I wasn't sure if it was myself I could taste or the mixed loads of, what? 10 men? It didn't matter, it was heaven.

"I told you there'd be time for this later," he smirked at me. I looked up, ecstatic: he knew sucking his cock was one of my favourite things in the whole world! At least when I'm in subspace. I felt the plug slip back in. This really was it then. I gave it my all, as much as I could locked up - I twisted my tongue around his thrusting member, I pursed and relaxed my lips, I moaned and gasped, and salivated to excess. His cock was soaking as he fucked my face and throat, I could feel the pressure building, the blade shone above me, to my side Helen was gently stroking, Ryan was thrusting quick as a train-wheel piston: untouched, my dicklette began to shoot another load from the gap in its plastic prison and my eyes rolled all the way back. I felt but did not see Helen's faint cumload splash against my cheek. I heard Ryan grunt, "Oh shit", and his cum was soon trickling down my throat.

In a flash I was unlocked from the stocks, and carried to one of the cool-down rooms, quickly dressed in a light dressing gown. I was laid out on a rubber chaise long. I giggled at the cold feel of the material, and let the cum flow freely from my ass. Good thing it's rubber, I thought. I always get giggly coming up from subspace: giddy, like a deep-sea diver. I put the back of my hand to my forehead, the total image of a fainting princess.

"Hey Rosa," Ryan whispered gently, "Hey, Miss Antoinette?"

I giggled, and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Good job out there, that was so fun. Did you have fun?"

I nodded, glowing warmly. Another person slipped into the room.

"You're safe now, Queen," the voice spoke from the darkness. Helen stepped into the soft light. "I hope that was alright, taking over back there."

"It was perfect," I sighed.

Helen and Ryan knelt by my side, and stroking my face and talking about how great it all was. I spent the rest of the evening with them, and didn't even notice until we all got home together that I'd left the dress at the manor house. Oh well, they can consider it a gift; I always make sure to balance my decadence with generosity. It's all about give and take. Give and take.

12