Decadence - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For hours Arabella watched in a mixture of revulsion and desire, as Agatha gave herself to Edward again and again. The young man was well endowed both in size and endurance, and Agatha had the stamina of a much younger woman. She understood her son well, too, and responded to his desires by adopting positions that would most excite him. She let him take the lead. She played the whore. She took a perverse thrill in for once being the submissive one, knowing that she was still secretly in control.

Arabella saw Agatha ride Edward from on top, swivelling round halfway so that she was again facing her daughter-in-law. As her big, heavy breasts rose and fell, she panted out:

"Who - do - you - love - best?"

And as Edward cried: "Mummy! Motherwife!" she smiled in cruel triumph.

At some point the maids returned. They brought supper, champagne. Arabella was forced to watch, tired, hungry and thirsty, as the lovers feasted. Then Agatha herself took pity on her. She fed her canapes and held a champagne glass to her lips to drink her fill.

Rested, the lovers began again to frolic. Their foreplay was extended, with Edward teasing his mother almost to the point of orgasm yet denying it her with his probing tongue and Agatha returning the cruel favour. They took delight in driving each other wild with desire.

"Just fuck her again already!"

To her horror, Arabella realised she had shouted that out loud. The lovers on the bed fell about laughing.

"Well, dear, if you say so..." Edward retorted. Any guilt or shame were long gone now. He seized Agatha, shoved her down on all fours. She was wet with both their juices, but Edward produced a bottle of oil from the bedside table and used it to lubricate her anus.

"You're going to get it up the arse, wifey!" He declared. Agatha looked wide-eyed in mock horror.

"No! Not - that! How could you? I'm your mother!"

"Not tonight! Tonight, you're my bride and I'm going to do whatever I want to you!"

"Yes, darling!" Agatha sighed and opened her legs wider.

She was perfectly placed for Arabella to watch. Edward and Agatha both faced her, and she saw him thrust slowly into her aristocratic arsehole, saw him grip her hips as he started to bugger his mother rather than make love to his wife on his wedding night. And by now, Arabella had given up trying to stop him. She just wanted to watch.

"Harder!" Agatha begged.

"Yes! Harder! I want to see her scream!" Arabella commented.

And Edward dd. He thrust deeply into her arse, driving his cock into her until she moaned, squealed, sobbed, and finally screamed out in orgasm, surrendering to the degrading, painful but oh so thrilling act. Still beautiful even doing this, a vision in lace and silk, dishevelled yet composed, with rose petals stuck to her sweat-soaked flesh, she gazed into Arabella's eyes as her son had his way with her.

Edward was enjoying this. Revelling in his own wickedness. Making his sweet young wife watch as his mother took her place. His hands closed on the huge globes of his mother's breasts, groping them hard and making her groan. Her arse was deliciously tight, and he groaned as he held off his own climax as long as possible. His beautiful wife was watching him, accepting it all.

And Arabella felt gentle caresses on her own flesh. The maids had begun to stroke her, to kiss her. She twisted away from their caresses, but she was bound too tightly to escape. They became more intimate, more consistent. She felt knowing fingers at her breasts, insinuating themselves inside her panties. She gasped, moaned, sighed. Agatha smiled at her. Edward was watching the sex show even as he performed unspeakable depravities on his own mother, agog with excitement.

Edward came just as Agatha did. The aristocratic, decadent lovers slumped down on the bed. Meanwhile, the maids were tormenting Arabella, exciting her but not allowing her release. Every time she tried to rub her clitoris against a teasing hand the girl would draw away. Hours of watching a live sex show, followed by the teasing, had left the young aristocrat frustrated and wracked by desire.

"Please!" she begged. "Please!"

Agatha raised herself up onto all four again, and crawled to the foot of the bed. She looked back over her shoulder at her son.

"Sonhusband?"

Edward understood her implication.

He nodded.

Now Agatha looked up at Arabella. She licked her lips lasciviously, her long tongue snaking out wantonly.

"Daughter?"

"Goddamit! Yes! Do it!"

Agatha looked at her expectantly.

"Do it - Your Grace?"

Agatha shook her head.

"Mistress?"

Nothing.

Arabella finally understood.

"Please - mother!"

Agatha smiled in triumph, and bent her head between Arabella's legs even as a maid sliced away her panties.

It took little time for Agatha to make Arabella moan, little more to bring her to a shuddering climax as she writhed in her bonds.

Agatha raised herself onto her knees, embraced Arabella, and whispered: "welcome to the family, darling" then kissed her lovingly on the mouth for the first time. As she responded instinctively to the lesbian seduction, Arabella felt her bonds being released...

12