Decisions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holter
Holter
287 Followers

I knew Stasi was going to be the one I was going to marry in the future. She was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. The love of my life, my soulmate, my other half. I didn't care that I was only in high school. There was never going to be another Stasi in my life. I was sure of it. Vampire or not, she was the one for me.

"I hadn't really thought about what I want in life." I decided. "I don't even know if I want to be a police officer, anymore. I've interned so much at the Coven that the job is starting to grow on me. All I know is that wherever my life goes, I want you in it."

"Really? You mean that?" Her crystal blue eyes were wide and vulnerable, her lip quivering.

"Of course, I do. You've been by my side since we were five. It only makes sense that you're still by my side when we're fifty. What about you?"

"What do you mean 'what about me'?" Stasi questioned, sounding confused.

"What's the dream for you? I'm sure you thought about it." I said, nudging her with my shoulder.

"I have thought about it, in fact." Stasi admitted. "It's kind of embarrassing, so don't laugh. My dream is living with you somewhere quiet, far away from the DTOSA and racism after we graduate college. Well, not far away. I love living in California. Just a place where it's better. Not the white-picket fence stuff, that just... that's not us." She laughed, hollowly. I held onto her tighter. "I was thinking more of a small townhouse with a study with tons of books. We'd have a small family. Two, maybe three kids running around chasing the family dog and causing havoc."

I nodded, planting a soft kiss on her neck. "I think I like that dream way better than mines."

"You do?" Stasi asked, hopefully. "I want kids in the future but I think i'd be a terrible parent."

"No, you'd be the perfect mother." I declared. "What breed though?"

"What?"

"What breed is the dog?"

"Oh! I thought you meant what kind of breed of mother I was. Got confused for a second. I..." Stasi hummed. "I actually haven't thought about it. What breed were you thinking of?"

"I think German Shepherds look pretty cool or Siberian huskies. Maybe a weredog."

Weredogs weren't like werewolves that could shift at will. Weredogs were the nicknames of certain breeds of the German Shepherd. The reason they were called weredogs was because of their astounding intelligence. The legend was that they were once monsters that could shift between dog form and human form, but they somehow got stuck in dog form while keeping the intelligence of a human.

They weren't geniuses by any right, but they were super smart.

"A pet weredog... now that sounds nice." Stasi murmured.

We talked for a little longer, neither of us wanting to sleep. Eventually, we trailed off into silence, me holding onto Stasi. She had her ear over my heart, listening to my beating chest. She fell asleep voice, her deep breathing transforming into a cute and adorable snore. Soon enough, I followed, the sandman finally beckoned to to me, sprinkling his dust over our bodies, my warm one and her cold one, and sending us to the realm of slumber.

******

As soon as my eyes slowly opened, I realized that Stasi was already awake. It was her movement that woke me up. I blinked, my room slowly coming into focus.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Stasi greeted, running her fingers through my hair.

"Morning." I replied. "Did you just wake up?"

"Da. Kak spalos'?" She asked.

"It was great. How was yours?" I asked.

"The best sleep I had in a long time, zaichik." She whispered, stroking my cheek.

She was sitting in bed, sleepily rubbing at her eyes with her hand. Her ears were perked up. I realized she was trying to listen, using her vampiric hearing to deduce the location of my parents. I sleepily flitted my eyes to the watch on my wrist.

8:32 AM.

My parents usually left for work at eight on a Saturday. That meant...

"Susan?" Stasi called out, putting her thick plastic glasses on her face. Her nose was scrunched in concentration. "Robert?"

Nothing.

It seemed as if the only noise was the mild darkness enveloping my room, the rays of the Sun unable to pierce through my thick curtains. When it finally dawned on Stasi and I that we were the only ones in the house, she turned to me, giving me a wide smile that exposed her elongated fangs. Her crystal blue eyes were clouded with lust, her pupils dilated. Kicking out of her sweats, she swung her pale thighs over me, drawing aside her soaked panties. She grinded on me until I got hard and then slipped down, gasping, all the while maintaining eye contact with me.

"Oh, lyubov." Stasi squeaked, her cold hands slipping underneath my shirt when she sank all the way down. "I needed this. I really, really needed this."

"I needed this, too. Oh god, I love you, so... so much!" I sat up and crossed my arms around her back, burying my face into the crook of her neck. She bounced up and down on my cock, her raven hair flying into my face. She had her arms wrapped around me, clutching me as if I was a life preserver keeping her afloat in a vast ocean. Our lovemaking was fast and frantic, a bizarre mixture of desperation and sleepiness. It wasn't long before we cried out, releasing a week's worth of pent up sexual frustration in one mind-crushing mutual orgasm.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod." Stasi shrieked, clutching my head as if her life depended on it. She ground herself against me, milking me of every spurt that I had, squeezing her cold and soft body against me. Stasi brought her hand down and wrapped them around the back of my head, pulling me towards her and sealing my lips in a sensual kiss as we both rode out our orgasms, waves of pleasure crashing over us like a tsunami.

The tsunami finally calmed down until it was a serene and gentle flow. Utterly spent, I collapsed backwards onto the bed. Stasi wasn't too far behind, landing softly on top of me. Exhausted, but elated, she rolled over and we were side by side, the both of us staring at the ceiling. Every so often, I gazed at her and she gazed at me, the smiles on our faces speaking volumes. Unable to take the silence any longer, I rolled onto my side, taking her into my arms and drawing her cold, willowy body into me.

"Wow."

"That's one word to use. We made a bit of a mess, didn't we?" Stasi laughed, blowing aside a few strands of long raven hair that got in front of her eyes with a puff of air. "Eto bylo udivitel'no."

"It was. It was amazing." I agreed.

"You know what's more amazing?" Stasi asked, propping herself up one on arm.

"What's up?"

"The fact that we're finally together again." She leaned forward and gave me a salty kiss, before stretching lithely like a cat, thrusting her chest out. "Oooh, if only I could just lay here with you fore-.." Her eyes suddenly bugged out and she wailed, grabbing her calf with one hand and my arm with the other.

"What?!" I asked, sitting up. "What's wrong?!"

"Cramp." Stasi moaned, her delicate face contorted in pain. She held onto my arm as if her life depended on it, her hand wrapped around my bicep like steel. "Big cramp. Very big cramp, oh god it hurts."

I scooted over to her and straightened out her leg. With Stasi hissing in pain, I began to gently massage her taut calf, my hand running over the smooth, pale skin. Calf cramps were the worst. They were absolutely excruciating! Finally, the cramp released and Stasi laid her head back on the pillow.

"Oh." She sighed in relief. The muscle was still twitching but the worst was over.

"You need more potassium." I observed.

"I know." Stasi replied, looking up at me as if she was dying of thirst and I were a tall glass of water. "OK, now I really want to simply lay here forever."

"I wouldn't be one to disagree with you on that... except for the fact that I'm pretty hungry." I chuckled, sitting up in bed. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"I want a banana, but that's not the question you should be asking. The question is, what do you want for breakfast? You cooked the last time we were together, lyubov."

"I did? I don't think I did." I lied.

"Yes, you did, dork." Stasi laughed in her silky accent. "You can't lie to me, Christopher Robert Williams! I've known and loved you for thirteen years, I know when you're lying to me. You spoil me all the time. Let me spoil you today."

"No, seriously. I can co-..." I began, my voice getting cut off my Stasi's finger shushing me.

"I'm cooking and spoiling you today, zaichik." She said, baring her fangs threateningly.

"You're cooking and spoiling me today." I mumbled, reluctantly. I knew what fights I could win and what fights I couldn't win.

When it was me fighting Stasi... it was usually the latter. I (almost) never won our fights. She was as stubborn as a bull sometimes. She was especially stubborn when it came to pampering and caring for the people she loved. People referred to Stasi as a complete ice queen because of how reserved and defensive she was. They just didn't know her like I how I knew her. Underneath all that ice, she was the most caring, loving, kind, generous, and thoughtful person in the world.

"Sure, although I would appreciate you saying please." Stasi said, playfully sticking out her tongue. "Khotite prinyat' dush?"

"What, together?" I asked.

"How else, dummy? We live in California. I don't care how much it rained in the past month, California is still in a drought, remember? It's our duty as Californians to save as much water as possible." Stasi said, giving me a glowing smile.

Well, when she puts it like that...

"Do I get to decide the temperature?" I asked.

"How about we find a happy medium?" Stasi pouted. Even though she said she wanted to spoil me, she had her limits. Stasi liked her showers lukewarm, I liked my showers boiling hot. Vampires had lower body heat temperatures than humans, so when they took showers, it registered as much hotter than it would to a human.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." I decided, tossing off the sheets. I padded my way to the darkened bathroom, Stasi right on my heels in a very subtle limp. When I peeled off my clingy shirt, Stasi made a noise of approval. "What?"

"I don't know why you say you're as skinny as a stick. You're definitely filling out" She observed, running her cold hands over my skin making me shiver. "Are my hands too cold?"

"No, they're perfect." I replied, turning around and holding her. "You're perfect. I'm just super ticklish."

Stasi blushed... or at least she would've had her feeding time not been so close. Her cheeks had only a faint tinge of pink to it and her skin was as pale as the moon. But, that haggard and exhausted look was replaced by that infectious sparkle and smile. "Thanks, lyubov." She whispered, giving me a soft peck on the lips. She reached for the light switch, flicking it on.

My parents were obsessed with saving the environment and consequently, my parents loved LED light bulbs. Light Emitting Diode (LED) bulbs are the most energy-efficient light bulb options. They have lower wattage than incandescent bulbs, but emit the same light output. This allows them to produce the same amount of light, but use less energy. The thing about LED light bulbs though, is that they were fucking bright.

I immediately felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. I winced, making Stasi widen her eyes in shock. "I'm so sorry, Chris! Are you alright?" She asked, alarmed.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, softly massaging the back of my head. Stasi grabbed my arms, beckoning for me to sit on the tile floor of my bathroom. I simply went with her, my eyes closed. While I was sitting, Stasi was crouching, her wrists on her knees.

"Headaches still happening?" Stasi whispered.

"Yeah. They don't last as long as they did back in December. I should be good." I babbled.

"Are you sure?" Stasi asked in her emotionally-charged accent. "We can lay in bed if that's what you wa-.."

"I'm fine." I said, reassuringly. "Bright light is all. It'll pass."

Stasi made an attempt to turn off the light, but I stopped her, softly grabbing her wrist. She looked at me in confusion. "You don't want me to turn off the light?"

"No. How do you expect me to make lightbulb jokes when the lights are off?" I asked, cracking a smile.

Stasi wasn't amused.

"Chris..." She warned.

"Stasi, I'm fine. Trust me." I said, standing up. Even though I still felt a dull ache at the back of my head, I could already feel it receding... slightly.

"Ty uveren?" Stasi asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Da, ya uveren." I replied.

Stasi looked at me, an unreadable expression on her face. She took a deep breath before speaking. "You need to work on your accent. Now, hop in the shower. I have an awful lot of spoiling to make up for."

"Whatever." I chuckled, walking to the shower. I turned it on and closed the curtain.

"What's wrong?" Stasi asked, her eyebrow raising. "Why aren't you getting in?"

"Gotta wait for the water to heat up. I'm not trying to turn into an ice cube." I joked.

"Oh, that's right." Stasi said, smacking herself on the forehead adorably. "Well, I might as well as get out of these clothes."

When Stasi shucked off her shirt and panties and stood before me naked, my jaw dropped. It always did. It's not like a cartoonish drop where my chin hits the floor. It's more like a subtle 'o'. She was the epitome of perfection, the woman of my dreams. Her svelte, slender, and curvaceous body was in every single one of my fantasies. I almost pinched myself to make sure that I wasn't dreaming and this was real.

"Close your mouth." She giggled. "You'll catch bees."

"Flies." I corrected.

"What?"

"It's you'll catch flies."

"Right, sorry." Stasi replied, sheepishly. "You'll catch flies."

"I can't help it. You're the most beautiful sight I've ever seen." I confessed. My words had an almost instantaneous effect on Stasi. She drew her arms over her soft stomach and looked down at the ground shyly. It wasn't just my words that did it, though. It was my gaze as well. How did I know? Stasi's gaze with her crystal blue eyes had the same effect on me. It was as if her eyes were searching into my so-..

"Water's hot, now." Stasi pointed out, her eyes still glued to the floor. She took off her glasses, holding them at her side. "I'll let you enjoy getting boiled like a potato until I hop in. I'll go put in my contacts. I'm so blind without them and they fog up in the shower."

"Ri-..right." I stammered, feeling for the curtain. I drew them aside before stepping into the shower, steam enveloping me. I spent around fifteen seconds running my head under the piping hot water before I turned down the heat, calling Stasi in. I saw her hand poke delicately through the curtains, feeling the temperature of the water. Satisfied that she wasn't going to get burned, she joined me under the shower head.

My shower was a bit cramped, but spacious enough that we could be comfortable. It wasn't like we were trying to keep our distance, anyways. Under the cascade of lukewarm-hot water, Stasi's raven hair became soaked immediately and her delicious curves were drenched. She wiped her hair out of her face and looked at me with her crystal blue eyes, smiling.

"This is... this is actually quite nice. A bit hotter than I'm used to, but very nice."

"A bit colder than I'm used to, to be honest, but yes, very nice." I laughed, kissing her on the nose.

The water was absolutely invigorating. Although the sex we indulged in earlier this morning woke me up, the water seemed to take whatever sleepiness I had left in my body and flush it down the drain. It was better than coffee and I don't even drink coffee. I wrapped my arms around Stasi and pulled her tighter to me, revelling in the feel of her soft, wet, naked body against mine and running my hands up and down her wet skin.

"You're still hard." Stasi teased, narrowing her eyes alluringly. "What? Did I not satisfy you earlier?"

"You did indeed satisfy me earlier. I was completely, totally, satisfied. It's just... you're so damned sexy that it's not fair."

Her playfully narrowed eyes was replaced by a grin of delight. She brought up her hand, gently wrapping her fingers around my cock. She moved her mouth to my ear, her hot breath tickling my skin. "Well, we have the whole day to ourselves, lyubov. When we get out of the shower, Operation Fuck-My-Love's-Brains-Out is going to begin." She whispered flirtatiously, kissing me on the neck and making me shiver.

I don't think I ever got out of a shower faster in my life.

******

Despite my hunger for some breakfast, we only had a small snack before spending the entire morning getting reaquainted with each other's bodies. We made love. Many times, in fact. I didn't know where my brain went but it sure wasn't inside my head by the time we were done. We were completely starved of sex and it showed when we had sex on my bed for almost three hours straight.

We were completely insatiable and obsessed with one another. We went one week without any physical contact and we were making up for lost time.

By the time noon came around, however, the need to eat something filling outweighed the need to satiate our libidos. Stasi insisted on cooking everything on her own, but I was adamant that I help her. I only managed to get her to accept when I bribed her with chocolate chip pancakes. After all, she did enjoy the sweet stuff.

"What are you singing?" I asked.

"Guess." Stasi teased, bumping me with our hip.

"Was it our song?" I tried. I swear I recognized the tune.

"How'd you know?" Stasi asked, her eyes widening. "It was just half a verse."

"It's our song." I pointed out. "I know what our song sounds like." Our song was 'All of Me' by John Legend. It was the song we danced to at the Coven Ball and it brought back such amazing memories. Right after that memorable night, we designated that song as our song. Sure, it was pretty mainstream, but it was ours. "You always hum it. You've done it ever since that song came out."

Stasi mumbled something unintelligible and I strained my ear to hear.

"What'd you say?" I prodded.

"Only when I'm happy." Stasi said, shyly.

"Oh... so... are you happy now?" I asked, dumbly.

"No," Stasi retorted, flipping her raven hair to the side. "I'm undergoing depression and I'm totally sad, angry, and belligerent."

"They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, you know." I said, sliding the pancake off the pan and onto a plate.

"I know." Stasi said, sticking out her tongue. She picked up a can of whipped cream, spraying copious amounts on the chocolate chip pancake. Her plate had a small stack of pancakes, as well as sliced bananas on the side. Funnily enough, she sprayed it in the form of a smiley face, except the smiley face had a pair of fangs. "You love it though."

"I do indeed love it. I love you more, though." I said, grinning at my lame ass attempt to be suave.

Stasi took it in stride, kissing me softly. "Thanks, lyubov. Want whipped cream?"

"Sure." I said, sliding over my plate.

Soon enough, our very late brunch was ready and we sat at the kitchen island, eating together. We made some small talk, but otherwise, all we did was steal sneak peeks at the other when the other wasn't looking.

"I'm going to get a glass of water." Stasi announced. "Want anything?"

"No, I'm fine." I replied. "Thanks, though."

Stasi gave me a kiss on the cheek before hopping off the chair, walking over to the cupboard. When she opened the door, the both of us were met with a surprise. Maybe it was me, or maybe it was my parents, but when someone put away all the crockery after unloading it from the dishwasher, they left a cup precariously close to the edge.

The imbalanced glass cup fell from the cupboard and bounced off the table. Stasi swiped at it in an attempt to catch it, but it slipped right through her fingers, sailing towards the floor and shattering into hundreds of shards.

Holter
Holter
287 Followers
123456...8