Decisions Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand threading through my hair, she brought the other hand down and wrapped her slender, cold fingers around my erection. Slowly, she started to pump her hand, all the while keeping her lips mashed against mine in a hungry, passion-filled kiss.

I groaned against her mouth, overwhelmed by desire. My hands trailed down and cupped her butt before I lifted her up onto the sink counter. She landed with a cute grunt, brushing her raven hair out of her eyes... eyes that had dilated pupils.

"I tried to wait this entire night, but I can't anymore. I needed you this morning. I need you, lyubov," She panted. "Now."

"I'm not stopping you," I replied, filled with desire.

Using her hand, she guided my cock into her entrance and we both gave groans of delight as I slid right into her. She was so wet that I slipped right in.

Our lovemaking then and there was quick, frenzied, and exquisite. She thrusted her hips against me while our lips remained locked together. The sounds of skin slapping filled the bathroom as I speared my cock into her. I knew I wasn't going to last long like this. Not with her holding onto me for a dear life, her cold arms and legs around me, and her panting, gasping, and making every sexy noise in the goddamn book.

Finally, with one deep thrust, I cried out and exploded into her, feeling as if a tsunami had crashed on me. Stasi followed me only seconds later. With a shriek, she threw her head back, nearly hitting the mirror, and exposing her long, pale, graceful neck and collarbone to me. I attacked it, sucking greedily on the hollow of her throat. We both held onto each other as we rode out our mutual climax, intent on savoring every moment.

"Oh..." She whimpered. She was trembling and looking up at me as if I was an oasis in the desert and she was dying of thirst. Her eyes were back to their normal crystal blue. "Holy cow. I needed that."

"Me too," I laughed tiredly, pressing my forehead against hers. With a twitch of my hips, I popped out of her. "We didn't even wait until we got to the bed."

"We're going to keep going," She gasped, her breasts heaving as she sucked in air. She leaned forward, kissing me on the cheek. "This is the appetizer. I hope you know that."

"U menya ne bylo by drugogo puti." I told her.

She made a noise of delight and slumped on me, resting her chin on my shoulder. She still had her arms and legs around me like an octopus. I wrapped my arms around her sweaty, slick, and toned body, still shivering from pleasure. Her breasts were crushed against my chest as we both sucked in air.. I finally pulled away to look down at her, my best friend, my vampire, my love of my life. She had a dazzling smile, with a deep flush in her cheeks, and sweat matting her raven hair.

I stared at her shivering, perfect angular face. Her sweaty, shiny, and pale skin seemed to emit a pearly glow of it's own. She looked amazing. She looked awesome. She looked-..

"You look beautiful," I whispered.

"Thanks, lyubov." She replied happily, caressing my cheek. "Here, I think you earned a little something.."

She slid off of the counter and looped her arms around my neck, spinning me around. She gave me a sultry smile as she went down to her knees, running her cold hands over my chest. When she became level with my cock, she reached for it with her left hand, wrapping her slim fingers around the base.

She looked up at me, giving me an adorable fang-filled smile before opening her mouth and sliding the head in between her lips. I gave out a long drawn-out moan, throwing my head back and using the counter to brace myself. I was hard in an instant when Stasi began bobbing her head, knowing exactly what I loved, liked, and disliked, and using that knowledge to her advantage. I was starting to feel a little lightheaded from all the pleasure.

Deep, crystal blue eyes looked up at me as she slurped at my cock lewdly. She was absolutely worshipping it with her mouth, intent on taking every inch. Her fangs, razor sharp, scraped my cock, but instead of hurting, it sent electricity coursing through my body.

"Stasi..." I groaned. "Stasi..."

She released my cock with a 'pop'. "Yes, lyubov?" She purred.

"You need to stop." I mumbled, not quite believing I was saying those words.

Stasi looked up at me in confusion, her sultry smile gone. "Why?" She asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no." I laughed. "Far from it. You did everything right. I was... I was just going to explode if you kept on doing what you were doing."

"Oh..." She erupted in a fit of giggles. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize." I replied. "I just was thinking that we should finish in the bedroom."

"Good, because I still want my dessert." She said, squeezing my cock. "But, looks like we're going to have to go to the main course first. Maybe next time I'll suck it agonizingly slow."

I held out my hand and she took it, interlocking her cold fingers with mine. Together, we exited the bathroom into the brightly lit bedroom. I grimaced at the light, feeling that damned familiar pounding at the back of my head. Stasi knew that something was wrong and quickly hurried to the lights, dimming it so we could see where we were going but it wasn't bright enough to be uncomfortable.

"Spasibo." I muttered.

"Ne za chto." She whispered, rubbing at the back of my head. "Hurting?"

"Not alot." I replied softly, bumping her with my shoulder. "It's better now."

"Let me know if there's anything I can do to make it better," She said sincerely.

"Oh, I know of a few things..." I replied huskily. Her soft smile grew lewd and she gently pushed me down towards the soft, king-sized bed. Stasi dove on the bed next to me... or tried to, at least. I knew she made to hop on top of me or next to me, but whether she was drunk on eagerness or lust or just plain clumsy (as usual), she ended up mistiming her jump.

There was a dull thud as Stasi's leg collided with the bed frame and she immediately cried out, her face contorted in pain. She lifted up her right leg and hopped around. "Ow! Ow! Ow! OW! Blyat!" She howled, clutching at her shin. I sat up in alarm, looking at her. She collapsed on the bed and held her leg gingerly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Hit my shin on the bed frame," She groaned. "Oh, right when I try to feel sexy, God strikes me down. This always happens!"

I was so shocked that I couldn't help but snicker at her plight. Sure, I was sympathetic. I knew how it felt to hit an extremity on the bed frame or the desk, it felt like getting shot-... okay, maybe that was a bad analogy considering what I went through, but it didn't feel too good. Stasi looked up at me, narrowing her crystal blue eyes. "Don't you laugh. I swear, if you laugh, I'll cut your tongue out." She hissed, baring her fangs. Her irritation at me was fake, belayed by that sparkle in her eyes. Even she thought her clumsiness was funny.

"I'm not going to laugh," I laughed. "Here, I'll kiss it better."

"There's another part of me that you could kiss better," She giggled.

"I'll get to that later. Here, come on up." I said, dragging her so that she was level with me. I traveled down to her smooth leg, looking at it. Marring the pale skin was an angry red mark. It actually looked like it was in the shape of the state of California, no joke. I clicked my tongue in sympathy and gave it a sopping wet kiss. "Better?"

"Meh." She shrugged.

"What?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"I said it was a 'meh'."

"All I get is a 'meh'? I just gave you medical attention!"

She flashed me a wide fang-filled smile. "Until you eat me out, that's all you're getting, lyubov. Meh."

"Well-..." I struggled to reply, my pride absolutely dented. "When you gave me a blowjob in the bathroom, it was 'meh'. But I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to insult you!"

That was a blatant lie and we both knew it. Stasi gasped in mock outrage, cocking her head adorably. "Oh reeeaally? What happened to 'I was just going to explode if you kept on doing what you were do'-... ohhhh," She moaned as I slipped my tongue across the length of her pussy, paying special attention to her clit. "Oh, Chris..."

"Still meh?" I teased.

"Jury's still out." She gasped. "Please, Chris... please don't stop."

"Your wish is my command," I grinned, intent on pleasing my best friend. I grabbed her knees and pushed her legs back, opening her up to my hungry tongue. I ate her out like I was a man starving, making sure to give her clit all the attention that she deserved. Stasi squirmed on the bed, moaning my name loudly, and affectionately running her cold hands through my hair. Her fangs were elongated, protruding from her mouth.

Within minutes, it all became too much and she pushed my head away, looking down at me with a loving gaze. There was a hint of drool running outside of her mouth and her naked and ample breasts were rising and falling in heaves.

"Oh..." She breathed. "Oh my bog."

"Still meh?"

"No, definitely no longer a meh. You've acquitted yourself." She laughed tiredly. "Idi syuda, lyubov."

I crawled up to her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, sealing my lips in a fiery kiss. I felt my cock jerk, getting harder than before as I deepened the kiss, running my hand through her long raven hair. I straddled her, covering her with my body. She moaned and squeezed me tighter as if she wanted to meld our bodies together.

"Chris," She panted, peeling away. Her pale face was pink and her chest was heaving. "I'm going-... I... can I feed tonight? I feel it. I need to."

The way her tone was laced in desperation melted my heart.

"You're asking now? You don't have to ask," I replied, tapping her forehead with mine and helping to take off her glasses. I delicately placed them on the nightstand. "You never have to. You know that. You can feed whenever you want."

"Oh, I love you so much." She sighed in relief before wrapping her arms around my neck, sealing my lips in another searing, cold kiss. Blindly, I positioned myself in between her legs and ran the head of my erection against her. She was absolutely soaked! I trembled as I slipped in, the feeling of it so good that I wanted to roll my eyes into the back of my head.

Stasi went wild beneath me, crying out and wrapping her legs around me, locking them. We both began groaning as I bottomed out inside of her, not wanting to be quiet for one bit.

"Oh god," She breathed almost imperceptibly.

"Uh-huh." I gasped.

"Well don't stop now!" She laughed, pulling me down to plant a kiss on my smiling face. Holding onto the headboard to brace myself, I began to thrust into her. It felt as though fire was traveling through my veins and Stasi began moving her hips in time with me. "Oh god, lyubov. More. Chris, more."

Not one to disappoint my best friend, I obliged her. Our sighs of passion grew as the sound of flesh slapping cold flesh accelerated. Although we've done this together countless times, I still had to pinch myself. I still couldn't believe that I was making love with Stasi. Here, in my be-.. Well, no not my bed. The hotel's bed. But for now, this was our goddamn bed! This wasn't someone in a movie, this wasn't a fantasy. Stasi was really here and underneath me. It was her loving me, her having sex with me, and her moaning my name.

I increased the tempo of my thrusts, grimacing at the pleasure I was feeling. I wanted to have a nice fast pace that would allow me to last at least more than a few minutes... even though I wanted nothing more than to go forever.

Stasi gripped me even tighter with her legs and pulled my face down to hers, mashing her mouth against mine and moaning as she sled her tongue into my mouth and kissed me. Her kiss was cold, feverish, intense, and passionate. It was one that exemplified the need and want we had for each other.

Suddenly, she gripped me as hard as she could with her legs and arms and rolled. I found myself on my back looking up at the goddess that was my best friend. She gave me a dazzling fangy grin and brushed her long raven hair away from her eyes. She braced her hands on my shoulders and lowered herself on top of me. My hands found her hips as she began riding me as hard as she could, making sure that her bouncing and ample breasts were in full view of my face.

The way she felt was amazing. Each movement she made, no matter how minute, sent jolts of pleasure racing through my body. I clenched my teeth as I tried to stave off my orgasm for as long as possible and it looked like Stasi was having a hard time holding her's off as well. She lowered herself down and began to buck her hips wildly, grunting into my mouth and tangling our tongues together. She pulled her head away from mine and looked down at me, smiling a dreamy smile as I continued to thrust up into her.

She reached down and caressed my face lovingly before her entire body went taut. "Oh, Chris...!" She shrieked. Her whole body trembled and I felt a wave of heat around my cock. She arched her back, growing even tighter around me until, with a final, desperate scream, she came.

With her body shaking above me, I felt my balls tighten, and within seconds, in one final thrust, I cried out as I came inside of her. The sheer intensity of my climax was akin to getting hit by a pickup truck. I softly moaned her name as her muscles coaxed me of my cum. Then suddenly, she recovered and her grip on my shoulders tightened. She looked back down at me with her black eyes and elongated fangs.

It was time to feed.

Her face honed in on my jugular and she bared her fangs, piercing the skin. I felt the sharp pain as her razor sharp fangs bit into me but just as quickly as it began, it disappeared, only to be replaced by the exquisite feeling of her feeding off of me. I laid there in Stasi's arms with half-lidded eyes, as I let her drink from me, taking in mouthful after mouthful. I felt her hand wrap around my wrist.

She took it and guided it to her breast, placing it there so I could play with it. She was in complete control as she took her fill.

It took me a bit to realize that she was taking a bit more than her fill.

Too much. She's taking too much.

"Stasi... Stasi," I croaked, my words slurring. "You're taking a little too much."

Suddenly, her eyes flashed open. Her fangs tightened and she released me with a gasp. With one swift lick of her tongue, she sealed my wound and pulled back, looking at me with tears forming in her eyes. "Oh, Chris!" She cried, cradling my head as she softly let me down into the pillow. I sighed in relief, looking up at her.

"Little overexcited there," I murmured.

"I'm sorry," She weeped, droplets of blood leaking out of her crystal blue eyes. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to take that much, I swear! Are you alright?"

"It's okay," I said, running my hand up and down her arm comfortingly. "I'm alright. I'm always alright when I'm with you. You were in control the whole time. Was it good?"

"Oh, it was good." She effused, planting a kiss on my forehead and laughing in relief. She pressed her forehead against mine, continuing to softly kiss me. "So good."

"Good," I replied softly, suddenly feeling very sleepy. I wanted nothing more than to pass out. To sleep and to bring forward the next day. But, I didn't want to be without Stasi. I wanted to spend the night with her, whispering and giggling and talking and chatting and staying awake. Like we did when we were younger.

I didn't want to be without her.

Like a true best friend that knew me inside and out, Stasi caught on instantly, cradling my head lovingly as she gently rocked me. "Lyubov," She whispered. "Sleep. You've done so much for me already. You need to rest."

"You first," I slurred. "I insist."

"I will," She promised. "Prosto spi. Ya uvizhu tebya v tvoikh mechtakh."

"Okay," I whispered, my eyelids feeling like lead. Her accented voice was so mesmerizing. It was the only thing I could focus on. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. "Stasi..."

"Yes, lyubov?" She asked, looking at me with those damn deep blue eyes. Eyes that I just wanted to dive into. Eyes that mesmerized me and could seduce me forever.

"I... I love-..." I began, before she placed a cold finger on my lips. She gave me a dazzling smile with her fangs, fangs that were no longer protruding and only accentuated her smile. She softly stroked the side of my head, coaxing me to close my eyes.

"I know, Chris. I know. I love you too." She said tearfully, hugging me tightly to her cold, naked, and lithe body. "Always have."

"Always... always..." I breathed. "Always will."

Sleep.

Okay.

And, he's down for the ten count.

******

Sun.

The damned Sun.

It was the Sun that woke me up, the feeling of the prickling on my skin ruining my slumber. As I opened my eyes, I was promptly blinded by the bright rays of the Sun filtering through the window. I hissed quietly, squinting and shielding my eyes with my hand. I propped myself up on my arms, looking around the room to reacquaint myself with where I am.

The Tower Suites.

The opulent room.

The comfortable bed.

Prom.

The warm, strong arms holding onto me in a protective embrace... Chris.

Chris. My other half. My best friend. My zaichik. My lyubov. My rodstvennaya dusha.

My human. My blood bag.

I felt a sudden rush of relief when I realized he was right here beside me. I also couldn't help that feeling of... completeness

"Vy mechtayete obo mne, lyubov?" I whispered softly, kissing him on the cheek. Somehow, I think I knew that he does. I dreamed of him as well.

Chris was sleeping soundly, his face buried in the pillow, and a hint of a smile on his lips. That adorable, cute, handsome smile. The smile that made that warm, fuzzy feeling surround me. Grinning, I softly caressed his face. He loved it when I touched him. Apparently, he liked the feeling of my cold skin.

The cold skin that gave away my vampirism.

My brow furrowed as my fingertips trailing down to his neck, where I felt the pulse of his jugular. He wasn't going to wake up for a while. After feeding, he could sleep like a rock. I felt the familiar stirrings of guilt bubbling in my stomach. Things had nearly gotten out of control last night.

I... nearly lost control.

How could I not? I always had trouble with control around Chris. His blood was so... it was so delicious, so fulfilling. I needed it to live. Not blood, but his blood. It had an effect on me that no other disgusting synthetic could ever compare to, much less satisfy. If I had a drop, I had to have more. It was addictive, intoxicating, and made me delirious with happiness. The fact that he was always so willing to give me his blood and loved me so much that he'd give me every last drop if it meant that I'd go on for a few more weeks...

I had stayed awake half the night making sure that he got his sleep comfortably. Just gently touching him, whispering to him, and loving him. It was only until I was satisfied that he was sleeping soundly that I decided to finally get my own rest. It was the least I could do for him after what he's done for me after all this time. From being my only friend to being the man I couldn't do without. He's done so much for me. I loved him. I loved him ever since I was a little girl.

I loved him so much that it hurt. It hurt because I knew what he has to go through to love me, so I could love him. We were alienated, bullied, and yet, he still chose me after all these years to be the one who he trusted above all others with his heart. Despite what I was, he loved me.

"Oh lyubov," I whispered.

I looked back down at him, gently touching his face and running my fingers through his hair that was starting to grow a bit long on the top. I couldn't ever stop touching him, not since when we were kids, and not when we were fully grown now. It was impossible to keep our hands off of each other.