Deckhand Adventures 02 - Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You forgot to take this off," Katie stated and walked past me to put her coat away.

"Thanks," I said awkwardly, sounding more like a question. I made a move to pick up my own coat which was still on the ground by my feet. I squatted down, knees together, making sure to let the skirt drop between my legs, and picked up my coat.

I stood up to face a sudden burst of burgundy. "This'll match your outfit better than that old coat," Katie said holding one of her own knee-length trenchcoats. Before I could protest, she was exchanging my coat for hers from my hands.

I put it on and while tying the waistband, became aware that Katie was still there. I shyly looked up at her. "Much better. Looks great," she said adding, "Enjoy your smoke!" Katie turned and walked down the hall. I didn't move until I heard her door shut.

Shaking my head, I went outside to have my joint. I would have some time to absorb everything that had occurred.

'What just happened?' I thought, 'What is happening?' I exhaled slowly. I was bouncing between nervousness and nonchalance with every puff. 'She was nice. I didn't say anything. What was she thinking now? Well, I guess I'm rolling with it now...'

Back inside, I put Katie's coat back on its hanger in the closet and made my way to my room. Her door, across from mine, was only slightly ajar. I turned the knob to my door, stepped inside, and closed it behind me. I sat on my bed and was thinking it was enough for one day. With Katie home now, I should probably get out of this costume and make myself some food.

I was about to get started when I heard a knock at my door. "Could I come in?" Asked Katie from the hallway.

"Yea, sure," I stood from my bed as I answered.

The door opened slowly as if she were unsure. As soon as it was wide enough for her, she stepped into my room, slamming the door behind her. Surprised at the suddenness of it all, I looked up at her as she grabbed my face with both hands and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. I had not anticipated that whatsoever!

xxx Leaving the Halloween Party xxx

"Where are we going?" James asked.

"I wanted to walk along the beach," I replied.

It was already past midnight and the weather was chilly, but at least dry. There was nobody out this late and the slight breeze moved the clouds slowly, intermittently exposing the moon and stars. We walked quietly towards the beach.

When we reached the end of the road, we took the short trail to the beach. Just past some old driftwood logs was a long stretch of sand and pebbles. Walking on the sand in heels would be difficult, so I removed my shoes on the last log. I stopped and hesitated for a second realizing that I had thigh high socks on too. They would get soggy and sandy, but would I get cold without them?

I shrugged and slid off my socks, supporting my legs on another log as I did. I could sense James attempting not to stare. "It's nice out here this late," he said awkwardly.

"Yea! It's always so beautiful. I've never been here at night," I replied while rolling up my socks and stuffing them into my purse.

"Oh?" He wondered.

"Kind of spooky to walk alone at night here. Cougars. Bears..." I explained.

"Well, I'm glad I can keep you company," James reassured me. He raised his bottle towards mine. We clinked glasses and each took long sips of our beers.

I led the way down the beach to a couple of big logs surrounded by soft sand. It was low tide and the breeze was more refreshing than cold - my skirt billowed lightly.

Once I got to my spot, I sat cross-legged and rummaged through my purse for my smoking supplies. James and I enjoyed some small talk as I ground and rolled us a joint. It was so nice to watch the scenery over a smoke while finishing up our beers.

I stubbed out the roach and rolled it up in a piece of tissue so I could throw it away at home. I slid down my seat on the log and onto the sand, guiding my skirt under me. I dug my feet into the soft sand and relaxed, looking out at the small waves lapping on the shore.

After a couple of minutes, I notice James from my peripheral. His eyes were set on me while I stared out to sea. I blushed, "What is it?"

He came to sit closer and leaned back on the same log, not saying anything. "Sorry for taking you away from that raging party," I joked.

He laughed, "Wasn't really my scene anyway."

We sat for some time enjoying the view, pointing to clouds and stars that caught our eye. We joked and laughed. It was comfortable being around James. I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder.

He moved his arm behind me and held me while we continued to enjoy each other's company and the calm sea. He looked down at me happily while I rested my head comfortably on him. I glanced up at him.

I'm not sure how long we were making out for, but surely enough to catch myself reaching for James' hard cock. It was trapped in his pant leg, reaching almost to his knee. I hesitated for a second. Just then, I remembered how I got here...

I had been craving to have more of James since that first time on the boat. Unfortunately, there was no other time since then. Nothing really happened to cause that, I just guessed that it had lost its novelty for him. We had kept working our shifts together through the summer, and it was a great one.

When the weather started to turn, however, James had found himself a job at a coffee shop and I hadn't seen him since. He found me at the party when I was about to call it a night, and here we are...

In the couple of seconds it took for that realization, my fingertips were already tracing the outline of James' hard cock through his pants. He moaned slightly as we continued kissing, then pulled away from our embrace.

My heart sank for a second, thinking that he was going to stop, make up some excuse and leave. Instead, in a swift motion, his pants were off and he was seated on the log we were leaning on. His cock bobbed up and down with its weight, still throbbing hard and glistening in the night.

It was at eye level. I turned where I sat and leaned my head on his right knee with a sigh as I looked up at him, then his cock. I grazed my nails lightly from his other knee towards his inner thigh before cupping his balls carefully in one hand.

I began to slowly kiss him up his leg, leading a line that would end in the crease between his balls and leg. I savored the feeling of giving him pleasure. I was only just getting started. I reached my tongue around his heavy balls before continuing my kissing around them.

I stopped and moved back, looking up at James, he nodded in approval. I brought the tip to my lips, letting it rest on them. He was throbbing and already leaking pre-cum in anticipation. I licked around my lips, teasing him with with light flicks of my tongue and tasting his sticky pre-cum.

After a deep breath, I lowered my head onto James' hard cock. I could've teased him slowly, taking more and more of him as I went along, but I had been wanting this for too long. His bulbous head went past my lips, my tongue welcoming him to its moist warmth, he clenched and oozed another glob of his savoury juice.

I relaxed my jaw and lowered myself further, his dick reaching the back of my mouth while my tongue traced every vein and texture of its underside. I was starting to drool around his girth, making my lips wetter. A final push and he stretched and entered my throat. Before I needed to gasp for air, I looked up at him and forced myself down further.

My nose touched his lower abs. I wiggled my tongue a little and released him almost completely from my mouth, keeping just the head between my lips. I took a deep breath and gasped, my eager tongue never pausing its flicking and licking motions.

I wanted more. James closed his eyes and leaned back. I took that as my cue to enjoy myself a little while longer. I spent some more time deepthroating him. The beach disappeared. I was enjoying this too much to care where I was. I didn't even mind knowing my makeup was running and I was slurping continuously.

James sat up and leaned forward a little. The motion released his cock from my mouth. I felt his hand trace down my back and lift my schoolgirl skirt up. I started to jerk him off slowly as he moved my thong aside. On all fours with my head by his balls, I didn't have many options when his finger started massaging circles around my hole, thong aside.

I continued to jerk him off slowly while kissing and licking his balls, occasionally giving them a playful nibble. He got his finger wetter and continued to probe my puckering hole. He carefully inserted 2 wet fingers into me, making sure I wasn't resisting as he pushed further past his 1st knuckles.

I twisted around, freeing myself from between his fingers and cock and turned myself around. I leaned over a log opposite where James was seated, offering him my hungry boi pussy. In anticipation, I looked across to the small waves hitting the shore. I was craving him to take me.

For a moment I heard nothing and felt no movement from James. I reached back and rubbed my cheeks, spreading them a little and hoping to entice him some more. I felt his knees drop into the sand inside my knees. With his left knee, he pushed mine a little further apart. I felt his cock head land heavily on my nervous and clenching hole.

I thought he would penetrate me and have his way, but he simply didn't move. I looked over my shoulder and back at him. He was looking down at my ass with a look of hunger and lust on his face. I wanted him so badly, my hole was puckering while the head of his cock rested on it.

I started moving and wiggling my ass a little. Every motion backwards, his cock throbbed and stiffened, forcing the head to part my hole a tiny bit more. His cock was still slick and wet from all my sucking. With every clench, I would squeeze him out gently. He let out an almost inaudible moan. Almost.

I took a deep breath and as I exhaled, I pushed myself backwards. My hole stretched around the tip. Widening my entrance to an almost painful level, I had to catch my breath when I felt him enter me. Though I wanted to continue pushing back, I felt his hand on my lower back, stopping me.

I stopped moving and let him take the lead. He started by barely wiggling his hips back and forth. With just the tip of his massive cock inside me, he worked our combined juices around. The added lubrication had him slipping his cock head all the way out, waiting for my gaped hole to close, and reentering me.

He repeated this a few times until I was rocking with his motions. Each time, he never went deeper than 2 inches, but with our rhythm, it became easier and slicker. He then surprised my with a thrust that added another inch of depth. I moaned and leaked a steady string of pre-cum.

He continued his slow rhythm, progressively surprising me with a deeper thrust until there was no deeper he could go. He stopped. I couldn't believe I had his full length and girth inside me. He throbbed and I felt his cock stretch me further. I clenched and he moaned as I tightened around the base of his dick.

What followed was a blur of motion and sound. My eyes rolled, I panted insatiably, I moaned and wimpered. He grunted as he thrust himself hard into me. With one hand still on my lower back, the other pulled on my hip to meet every hump. He was ramming me!

I started to buck my hips back more violently, impaling myself on his huge cock. The movement forced him back, but instead of sitting back on his heels to let me ride him, he pulled me by my hips, causing me to find myself sitting on the log where it all started.

He edged closer to me as I lifted my legs and leaned to lie back. My thong was still pushed over to the side and I suddenly became very conscious of my own throbbing cock, resting on my abs. He reached down beneath me, grabbing hold of my panties and slipped them up my legs and off.

He held my legs up, leaving a couple of hungry kisses on the inside of my knee before spreading my knees apart. He shuffled forward a little and pulled me into position. The movement was so effortless and I blushed and my cock dribbled pre-cum onto my belly.

I thought that the ramming earlier was the peak of it, but I was mistaken. He started by very smoothly filling me balls deep, his entire 10 inches, and just as smoothly pulling himself almost entirely out. He worked up such a nice motion that I could feel the soft ridges of his hard cock adding more sensations to an already exhilarating experience.

That didn't last too long. Before I could get too used to it, he shifted from his knees to his feet, allowing for more leverage and a harder slam. I was in complete ecstacy. Every time he rammed me, his cock would hit every spot. The sound of his body smacking against mine was enough to send shivers down my spine.

Then he slowed down. His motion eased. He got back to his knees and let his cock smoothly slide in and out of me. He gave me a knowing look. I knew he was close to climax. I raised up my legs which gave him no choice but to hold them up behind my knees and I started riding him and writhing on his dick.

He pulled my thighs in and hugged my legs to his chest, pressing himself deep in my boi pussy. I moaned at the closeness. I felt his balls press against my ass and felt mine strain between my legs and his abs. "Oh fuck yes," he hardly managed to blurt out.

As he held my legs close, he continued to pump in and out of me as I felt a sudden warmth fill me. With every thrust, he filled me more. With every thrust, some of his cum spilled out between us. After what felt like his third spurt of cum, his cock throbbed once more and I moaned and screamed out in pleasure.

My own cum shot first on my belly, then up to my lips, nose, cheek, and up my shirt which was somehow still on. James pulled out of me, leaving my ass gaped to feel the cool night air enter as some of his cum oozed on the log under me. I reached up to swipe away the cum from my cheek but James caught my wrist and tugged me towards him.

As I came forward, he stood. I came to my knees in front of his still massive hard cock. It was shiny and glazed with his cum. My mouth was filled with James' dick before I could think. I hadn't even resisted or protested, I wanted whatever he had to offer.

It wasn't long before he face fucked me to completion again. This time, he came first down my throat. I wanted to taste it, but all I felt was his cock tense up and a familiar warmth fill me. I pulled back to catch the next shot of cum in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around to taste it and coax more out of him before expelling him from my mouth.

As some of his cum slipped past my lips, I opened my mouth to lick it up and was surprised when James squeezed a last rope of cum on to my tongue after slapping his cock on my cheek a couple times. He collapsed on the log behind him.

He leaned back and his glistening and spent half-hard cock bobbed to rest on his leg. I remained on my knees, feeling his seed oozing out of my loosened hole and slurping up whatever cum I could with the reach of my tongue.

After a few moments of catching our breath and several almost hysterical giggles caused by intense pleasure, James said tiredly, "So, what's your name?"

"Alexa," I replied, almost making it sound like a question.

"It suits you. Nice to meet you again, I'm James," he responded

I sat blankly for a second. What did he mean 'again'? I absentmindedly toyed with a small puddle of leftover cum gathering under his satiated cock. Though it was almost fully soft, it was still quite girthy and nearly 7 inches. "Umm..." I managed to say.

"I have been wondering when I would get to really meet you since summertime," he explained. My curiosity was piqued and he could tell. "That time on the boat," he sighed, "when you, out of nowhere, touched my cock after your nap... I had seen the top of your lace panties when your shirt slid up as you slept"

I blushed. "Well," he continued, "I didn't want to press you or pry. I really liked what I saw... And how hot that whole experience was!"

"It was so sexy," I agreed.

"I heard from your roommate, Katie, that you would be at the party. Honestly, I spent some time looking for you," James admitted

I started to feel a lot of things. Several questions must have streamed across my face. James caught one and said, "Katie told me you would be there, but she hadn't mentioned anything about Alexa."

I was shocked, embarrassed, relieved, and generally exhausted. Instead of pressing him for more, I leaned back on the log with a satisfied smile. I slipped my top off and flung it aside near my purse. Naked, I looked to where James lay and told him I was gonna wash up in the sea.

I didn't leave before licking up whatever was left on his thigh from his now-flaccid cock and giving the head a big kiss. I swung around to walk away as he sat up. I was startled by the sound and tingle of a spank on my right ass cheek. I blushed and oozed a little pre-cum as I exaggerated my hip swaying, knowing he was watching.

The shallow dip in the sea was great to clean up. It also gave us some energy as it shocked us awake with its frigid temperatures this late in October. After getting dressed, James walked me home. He reminded me about the cougars and bears that I had mentioned earlier. I didn't mind the company.

By the time we climbed the stairs and the hill, we were tired again. Weary from a long adventurous night, I stood outside the door before unlocking it, wondering if Katie would be home. I realized that all the beans possible had now been spilled, and that I had nothing to hide. I swung open my door and as I stepped inside, I took hold of James' hand and pulled him into my home.

Closing the door behind us, we were plunged in darkness. After quietly fumbling through the hallway, we made it to my room.

I shifted slightly in my sleep and was overcome with such a feeling of comfort. I eased back into unconsciousness and rested well until midmorning. Waking up, I felt warm and cozy. I opened my eyes slowly and immediately noticed my pillow had been James' arm. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.

I got goosebumps. I became aware of how close he was pressed against me. He moved a little, bringing his knees closer, cradling me tighter. I smiled to myself a little, wiggled in place, and let sleep take me a little longer...

12