Declared Intent

Story Info
The intended purpose of this drink is to melt panties.
5.2k words
4.54
25.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,101 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find missed aches.

This is a flash story; it's not meant to be taken too seriously.

*.*.*

Teddy Andrews watched Gail Sternan search through her battered vinyl purse. He assumed that since it was close to the end of the month, the nineteen year old girl didn't have much disposable income. Teddy knew that Gail lived in a trailer with her wheelchair bound mother and their only source of income was April Sternan's disability check.

"What flavor you like?" Teddy asked his neighbor.

"Huh? Oh, I, I usually get spearmint," Gail stammered, heavy blush obscuring her cute freckles.

"Double?" Teddy asked, gently guiding the slim girl toward the Sno-Cone stand.

"I, but I don't got no money," Gail stammered.

"Hi, I'd like cinnamon, mm, a double, and get her a really nasty terrible yucky spearmint, a double," Teddy smiled at the cute, slightly chubby girl at the serving window.

Gail and the chubby girl both giggled at Teddy's words but the girl made the shaved ice treats and Teddy smiled as Gail accepted the green treat. They found a bench and sat, just eating their snow cones.

"I'm the guy in trailer nine," Teddy introduced himself.

"Yeah, I know," Gail said. "I seen you around."

"Really? They got me working the damned midnight shift; even I don't see me around," Teddy smiled.

"Yeah, you usually getting home right when I'm leaving out to go to school," Gail agreed.

"How's your mom doing?" Teddy asked.

"She, she's all right," Gail shrugged.

"Rude as hell, I know, but how'd she wind up in a wheelchair?" Teddy asked, scraping the last of his snow cone from the bottom of the Styrofoam cup.

"Diving accident," Gail disclosed. "Her own fault. Got really drunk and tried to do a backflip and..."

"By the way, like your hair like that," Teddy said, getting up and dropping his empty cup into the waste barrel. "You letting it grow out like that. Nice."

"I uh, oh, thanks," Gail said, blushing again.

"Well, I'm going home, catch a few more Z's before going in," Teddy said. "Later."

Teddy knew his neighbor's eyes were on him as he walked away. He wasn't conceited or arrogant; he knew he was handsome. As a child and as a teen ager, Teddy had been a model, in print and in television advertisements. Even today, some people still recognized Theodore Andrews as 'the Begnelli Bakery' kid. The commercials were simple; Teddy would run into the bakery, followed by his doting grandmother. Then Teddy would demand this cookie and that cookie and that cupcake. The commercial would end with Teddy lugging a huge Begnelli Bakery bag, his smiling grandmother right behind him.

Two days after his eighteenth birthday, they shot what would be the last of the Begnelli commercials. When the director called an end to the production, Vivian Taylor, the fifty three year old woman that had played Teddy's grandmother for the previous twelve years asked Teddy how he felt about incest.

"This 'Grandmother' is ready to fuck, honey," Vivian whispered in Teddy's ear.

Vivian taught Teddy how to pleasure a woman's tits. She taught him how to eat pussy. Then she taught him how to fuck. She even taught him how to prepare a woman's ass for anal sex, then taught Teddy how to pound a tight, greasy ass.

Three weeks later, three gang members, hopped up on cocaine and meth staged a home invasion. Vivian Taylor and her thirty year old boyfriend were killed.

Fourteen years after his last Begnelli Bakery commercial, Teddy kept his blond hair cut short, in a flat top style. His warm brown eyes and strong nose led into his white smile and strong jaw.

Teddy's job as welder kept his shoulders and arms and back strong. His abdomen was flat, showing the beginnings of the six-pack abs everyone aspires for.

The next time Teddy saw Gail, he was returning from the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store. She was sitting on the steps in front of her trailer. She returned his wave and smile as he slowly drove past, tires crunching on the gravel drive. He then turned on the next drive and came to a stop in front of his own single wide trailer.

Teddy hated living in a trailer, hated the circumstances that put him here. But he knew, nothing was more corrosive then wallowing in bitterness, nothing was more caustic than clinging onto resentments.

"She cheated, she fucked around, she got the house and the kids. Get over it and move on," Teddy once again reminded himself as he unlocked the door of his trailer.

"Dan, forgot to stop off at, oh well, they'll be open tomorrow," Teddy thought as he carried the last bags into the trailer.

Setting out the chicken thighs, Teddy did a quick chicken Alfredo and settled on his couch to watch some baseball, ice cold Barley Terlings beer in hand.

The next morning, Teddy cursed the weekends that weren't his to be with T.J and Amelia. He didn't know what to do with himself.

"Oh, oh yeah, wanted some vodka, right?" Teddy reminded himself.

Driving out of the trailer park, Teddy saw Gail, sitting on the steps in front of her mother's trailer. She glanced up and smiled when she saw his car. Teddy lowered his passenger window and stopped in front of her.

"You stuck?" he asked her.

"I, what? I'm stuck? What you mean?" Gail asked.

"Well, that's right where I saw you yesterday," Teddy teased. "Don't tell me you was out here all night like that waiting for someone help you."

"Ha ha, you not funny," Gail giggled.

"Listen, I, I'm going to Bombay Café, for their buffet; you like Indian?" Teddy made a snap decision.

"I, I, I've never had it," Gail admitted.

"Well?" Teddy asked.

"Let me let my momma know where I'm going," Gail said, getting to her feet.

A moment later, Gail got into the car. Teddy could smell Gail's sweat; it was a very warm day. Teddy liked the aroma wafting from her; it was a heady, musky scent.

Some of the dishes she liked. Other dishes Gail found to be far too spicy. And after their lunch, Teddy took her hand in his and pulled her to Spoons Ice Cream. Standing in line behind a trio of giggling, squealing girls, Gail did not object when Teddy looped a casual arm around her slim waist.

"Let me guess; a spearmint sundae," Teddy teased when the three girls finally walked away.

"I, they even got that?" Gail asked.

"I don't know; let's ask," Teddy smiled, pulling the five foot, three inch girl to stand in front of him.

He kept his hands on her slender hips as they waited for the morbidly obese, pimple faced kid to quit playing with his cell phone. Finally, Teddy cleared his throat and the young man looked up.

"Oh! Hey, I uh, welcome to Spoons," Rusty Barnes said.

"Hi Rusty," Gail said to her fellow classmate.

"Uh, yeah, sup," Rusty said.

"My girlfriend was wondering if y'all have a spearmint sundae." Teddy asked.

In the reflection of the polished freezer door behind the fat counterperson, Teddy saw Gail's beaming smile when he said 'my girlfriend.' Teddy smiled and squeezed her hips in his hands.

"I uh, no, no we don't," Rusty said. "We got..."

"Butterscotch," Gail said before Rusty launched into the list of sundaes available.

"Small, medium, or large?" Rusty asked.

Medium and I'll have a hot fudge sundae, medium," Teddy said.

"You know, at Christmas, we have that peppermint sundae," Rusty said as he labored to make the two sundaes. "Wonder why we don't just have it all the time?"

"Because it sucks," Gail whispered to Teddy.

"Because it sucks?" Teddy suggested to Rusty as he paid for their sundaes.

In the car, they shared their first kiss. Gail panted, gasped and cooed as Teddy's hand dropped from her slim face to her 26A breasts. She did not wear a bra, so Teddy was able to pinch and tug her nipples through the thin material of her tee shirt.

"Ah, shit!" Gail cried out in orgasm.

"Did you, you just..." Teddy asked, smiling at Gail's hot blush.

Inside of the Pak N' Sak liquor store, Teddy went first to the Taaka Vodka. Looking over, he saw the numerous flavored vodkas and searched the shelves. Teddy located a bottle of Nulough's Spearmint vodka and a bottle of Spearmint Schnapps. He then found a bottle of white crème de menthe.

"Mm, having a party?" Jack, the manager of the liquor store asked genially as he rang up the purchase.

"Mm hmm, in her mouth and we're all coming," Teddy thought, glancing through the plate glass window at the cute nineteen year old red head in his car.

Whether he wanted to admit it or not, Teddy still rankled over his ex-wife's actions. Worse yet, in his opinion, was her attitude; she honestly thought Teddy should just accept it. After all, he was never home; preferring to work, rather than spend time with her. The fact that he worked to fund her lavish lifestyle never occurred to his ex-wife.

A skinny, naive red head might just help him purge some of his anger. A naive little red head with sweet smile and sensitive breasts would certainly take some of the animosity Teddy felt toward Lorie, his ex-wife.

"Having a party?" Gail asked when Teddy put the three bottles at her feet.

"I don't know," Teddy said cheerfully. "Does two people count as a party?"

"I guess," Gail giggled.

In his blender, over ice, Teddy mixed four jiggers of the flavored vodka with four jiggers of the schnapps and two jiggers of the crème the menthe and turned the appliance on. It was a loud racket for the first few minutes, then calmed down. Teddy poured the frothy concoction into two glasses and handed one to Gail.

"What's this?" Gail asked after drinking nearly all of her drink in one gulp. "Oh! It, its spearmint!"

"I call it a 'white cotton panty melter," Teddy quipped.

"Huh?" Gail asked, then drained her glass.

"Mm hmm; two of these will melt your panties off you," Teddy said. "That's its only purpose. Melting panties."

"Oh. Shame I ain't wearing none," Gail laughed and kissed him.

Teddy quickly made another batch of the white cotton panty melter and guided Gail to his comfortable couch. After she again drank most of her drink, Teddy had her out of her tee shirt.

Pinching and tugging her pale pink nipples had caused Gail to orgasm. Tonguing and sucking and biting her nipples had Gail screaming and writhing in pleasure.

Teddy found out that Gail had night lied. Underneath her snug jeans, she was commando. Her pubic mound was capped with a few sprigs of carrot orange hair. The tendrils did not cover her pubic mound. Her slick inner lips protruded her deep cleft.

"Mm, oh, oh God yes," Gail cried out as Teddy glued his mouth to her pussy.

Gail's smell was of musk and her taste was intoxicating. Teddy licked, sucked and fingered Gail to three screaming orgasms. Somehow, he managed to undress himself while pleasuring her.

Sitting up, Teddy gripped his seven inches of very thick meat and presented the uncircumcised meat to Gail's small mouth. Gail rose up onto hands and knees and slurped noisily at Teddy's fat cock. Her small hand went around the base of his cock as her tongue delved between thick foreskin and cockhead. She stroked Teddy's cock as she sank her mouth down the length of his cock.

"Mm, not the first cock you've ever seen," Teddy said to himself as the skinny red head gave him a sweet blow job.

"I, sweetheart, I, I'm about to come," Teddy warned.

"Mm hmm," Gail moaned.

Teddy put a gentle hand on the back of Gail's head. Lorie would often take Teddy to the point of spurting his load, then she would pull his cock out of her mouth and aim his torrent of sperm into the crotch of her panties, or the folds of his boxers. Teddy wasn't going to give Gail the choice.

Teddy did not need to do this with Gail. Gail swallowed every spurt of Teddy's semen. Then she drank his drink and demanded another White Cotton Panty Melter. Teddy chuckled and made them two more drinks.

"Bed's a lot more comfortable than that couch," Teddy suggested and led the way to his bedroom.

In his bedroom, Teddy and Gail kissed while Teddy fingered Gail's tight pussy. Then after she groaned in his mouth, Teddy positioned himself between her spindly legs and grabbed her small hands. He held Gail's hands above her head as he pushed himself into her in one long, deliberate stroke.

"Augh!" Gail cried out, face twisted as Teddy's cock bumped painfully against her cervix.

Teddy hammered Gail with several long, deep strokes. Then he shortened his strokes, tilting his hips from side to side. He kept Gail's hands pinned above her head; she was not going to deny him his pleasure.

"Oh Jesus, oh Jesus God, oh my fucking Jesus!" Gail screamed, bucking wildly underneath him.

"Augh, aw God damn it," Teddy cried out and pumped a torrent of sperm into Gail's cervix.

"There, fucking bitch, take it," Teddy thought as his cock jerked and twitched, pumping more semen into her. "Fucking hope you get knocked up."

Satiated for now, they slumped in the bed. Gail kissed him softly, then put her head on his muscled chest.

"Mm! Bathroom," Gail suddenly grunted and hoisted herself upright.

"Right there," Teddy said, pointing toward a door.

Seeing her compact buttocks as she jogged to the bathroom, Teddy's cock gave a twitch. While she was in the bathroom, Teddy rummaged around in his nightstand drawers until he found the nearly full tube of KY jelly.

It was a large tube; Lorie had declared they would have anal sex. Lorie declared they would have anal sex often. Teddy had used two then three fingers to lubricate her, then greased up his cock. He barely even had the tip of his cock against her tightly clenched anus and Lorie was screaming for him to stop.

"Bitch can scream all she wants," Teddy thought as he heard the toilet flush. "Mr. Teddy ain't stopping."

Gail cooed and giggled when Teddy playfully tackled her. They 'wrestled' for a moment, until Teddy had her pinned against the mattress. After a few kisses, Teddy rolled Gail onto her belly.

"I, what, oh! Oh Teddy, that, that's just so wrong," Gail protested as Teddy tongued her anus.

"Mm, augh!" Gail protested as Teddy wormed a finger into her rectum.

Gail grunted as Teddy plunged one, then two greasy fingers into her struggling, wiggling rectum.

Gail wondered aloud what Teddy had in mind as he pulled her into a kneeling position. She quickly figured it out when he knelt behind her.

"You, you ain't going...AIEEGH! Ack, oh God!" Gail grunted, then screamed out loud when Teddy pushed the head of his greasy cock into her slick rectum.

Gail tried to wiggle away, but Teddy had a firm grip on her skinny hips. She slapped the mattress and shook with strain as Teddy continued to push himself into her tightly clenched ass.

"Oh God, oh God, oh my Fucking God, oh God damn it, it fucking hurts, it fucking hurts," Gail whined as Teddy had nearly half of his cock pushed up into her.

Teddy shuddered and shook; his cock was being strangled. He could feel his foreskin curling, feel the head of his cock rasping against her anal walls. Her anus was clamped tightly around his fat meat as he continued to thrust forward. The heat was incredible, the velvet vise unbelievable.

"Oh God," Teddy groaned happily. "You, your ass, your ass is just fucking incredible. Just...incredible."

Teddy reached around and gripped Gail's sensitive nipples in between thumbs and middle fingers. Gail gasped and shuddered violently as Teddy pinched her nipples cruelly. She screamed in a surprising orgasm when he stretched her tits out from her rib cage.

"Augh, oh God, that, that's you so wrong for..." Gail screamed when Teddy released her right breast and briskly diddled her clitoris.

Teddy screamed out when his cock jerked and twitched and began pumping a stream of semen deep into Gail's bowels. Spent, he collapsed on top of Gail, bringing them both down to the mattress.

"Oh, oh God," Teddy moaned; her ass was still pulsing tightly around his cock.

"Oh! Oh shit, I, Teddy, get up!" Gail suddenly cried out urgently.

Teddy pulled himself out of her backdoor. Gail lunged for the bathroom door and Teddy felt a wave of shame as he heard her squeal.

Numbly, Teddy went into the other bathroom and cleaned his soiled cock. He did not look into the bathroom mirror as he washed his hands.

Walking to the kitchen, Teddy reheated his chicken Alfredo. Gail remained in his bathroom for a long time; again, Teddy felt a wave of shame. He had used her in anger, but Gail Sternan had done nothing to deserve his anger

A few minutes later, a very pale Gail wobbled into the kitchen area and leaned weakly against him. Teddy felt a sense of relief and looped an arm around her slim body and gave her a squeeze.

"Hungry?" he asked, turning to kiss her.

"Yeah, I could eat," Gail agreed.

"How's your hiney?" Teddy asked as they sat to eat.

"Hurts!" Gail said forcefully.

"Mm, want me kiss it and make it all better?" Teddy teased.

"No! Remember, that's how we got started," Gail giggled.

After dinner, Gail teetered between wanting another drink and needing to get home. Getting home finally won and after giving him a hot kiss, Gail dressed and left his trailer.

Walking into his bedroom, Teddy was assaulted with the smells of sex. Entering his bathroom, Teddy was assaulted with another smell, an unpleasant smell. He grabbed the can of cheap air freshener from the back of the commode.

Teddy did not see Gail during the week; he did look for her as he left for his midnight shift, then when he returned in the morning he would look for her. On Wednesday, he thought he might have seen her as she dashed into her mother's trailer, but he needed to get T.J. and Amelia home to their mother's home before the eight thirty pm curfew.

It was his weekend with his kids and took them to Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington. He returned his children to their unhappy mother, sunburned and exhausted, but very happy.

"Must be nice," Lorie snarled bitterly. "Sure as shit can't afford do anything like that with them."

"That's nice. See you Wednesday," Teddy smiled.

And on Friday, his weekend without the kids, Teddy saw Gail sitting on the steps in front of her mother's trailer. She smiled when he stopped and rolled down his window.

"Where have you been?" Teddy asked.

"School. Graduation's next Saturday," Gail whooped. "And of course, they all piled on a bunch of shit we had to get done or we couldn't graduate."

"Uh huh, I'm willing to bet, wasn't none of it all of a sudden piled on y'all," Teddy thought. "Y'all just put it off and put it off until the last minute."

"Well, you in the mood to celebrate?" Teddy asked and tapped the three bottles of alcohol on his passenger seat.

Gail smiled and skipped around the car and got in. Hearing the rustle of bags, she twisted and looked at all the grocery bags in the rear seat of the car.

At his trailer, Gail helped him unload the groceries. Then, while he put the groceries away, Gail followed Teddy's instructions and made two white cotton panty melter drinks. After a few kisses, Gail proved that the recipe lived up to its name. Kneeling on his couch, Gail began to suck Teddy's cock. She squealed and gurgled around his fat meat when he reached over her freckled back and began running his finger along the shallow groove that separated her small buttocks. She groaned and mumbled something when his fingertip grazed her rosebud.

"Mm, hmm!" Gail moaned when Teddy pressed his finger against her anus.

Teddy reached further and ran his fingers along Gail's drooling slit. Gathering moisture on his fingers, he again pressed his fingertip against her rosebud. She groaned and wiggled her butt when Teddy's thick finger gained entry.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,101 Followers
12